Jared, Jennifer and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trionyx
Trionyx
1,136 Followers

My question continued to nag at me for the next several weeks. Each Saturday evening when I dropped her off she would reach over and give me a little hug, nothing more. Then on one occasion she turned to me after the hug and gave me a full kiss on the lips. It certainly wasn't as hot as our first night's kiss, but it wasn't a little peck either. She turned her eyes down and rushed out of the car without a further comment.

The very next weekend was going to be a special outing for my husband and me. We had plans to go to a company picnic at a park a ways out of town. Jennifer agreed to come over early to stay with Cassy and her dad dropped her off around eleven am. She wore a cute sun-dress with thin little spaghetti straps and obviously she had no bra on underneath. I was struck at how pretty she was with smooth, nearly flawless skin and long legs under her short dress. She bounced around with Cassy, who was delighted to see her, as usual, and I caught several glimpses down her top. After a few peeks I began to wonder just what had come over me. I certainly had seen, even kissed, those breasts, but why was I so attracted to them now? As I hurried to finish our preparations I glanced over one time to find Jennifer just staring back at me. I smiled at her and she blushed a bit as she turned away. When my husband came into the room I could tell he was struck by her looks as well. I made some comment about being late and subtly nudged him out the door.

During our ride to the park I could hardly take my mind off of her. I must have been too quiet because my husband even asked me "a penny for my thoughts". I made some comment about being tired and he seemed to accept that response. A bit later he started talking about Jennifer. "I just don't know about her", he said. "She seems so full of vitality, just like a little kid, but I sense there is something else lurking there. She almost acts like she wants something more, I dunno, maybe in a sexual sense, don't you think?"

"Well Honey, she is growing up and at that age they can be little kids one minute and grown women the next. You don't think she is sexually coming on to you, do you?"

"Quite frankly no, I don't, though I'm still glad I'm not driving her home at night. But there seemed to be a sexual current in the air today. I hope she's not inviting some boy over while we're gone to screw his brains out."

I quickly rose to her defense. "Oh, for crying out loud, she's not going to screw some boy's brains out. She is a responsible young woman. I think your looking at her good looks in that little sun dress put some dirty old thoughts into your mind!"

"I won't deny I looked", he said, "but there was something in her eyes, I'm convinced." With that our conversation turned on to our trip and plans for the day. I didn't think much more about her until early that evening when we arrived back home. Cassy was down for a late nap in her bed and over on the couch was Jennifer, also sound asleep. I tiptoed in to awaken her without disturbing Cassy. As I did I stopped to admire her long legs, which were showing all the way up her thighs. "Jared is a fool not to go after that," I thought. I gently nudged her awake and as I did she yawned and stretched out on her back. With her stretching, her dress rose up her legs until I could just see the bulge of her mons under pink panties. I was entranced. I couldn't help but stare a second or two, then I looked up to her face. Her eyes held my gaze steadily, as if to dare me to look again. I did. She made no effort to change her position or to cover herself. My heart beat loudly in my ears. My eyes took in the view of her panties once again and then looked back up to her face. Still she looked steadily back at me and then with another small yawn, she sat up, brushed off her lap and gently tugged her hem down a bit.

Once we got downstairs I was able to collect my thoughts enough to tell my husband that I would be taking Jen back home. Almost as an afterthought I mentioned that I might stop by the mall on the way home to pick up a few items. With that we left and drove over to her home, without a word between us. For the entire trip my heart was pounding in my chest and my mouth was dry just thinking about our interaction back at the house. As we drove up her driveway, she turned to me and in a strange whisper said, "My parents won't be back until late. Could you come in for a few minutes?"

My mind raced as never before, my mouth became drier and again I heard the pounding of my heart clear into my ears. I knew she was looking at me and, without a word, I nodded. Once inside she lead me into the living room, called out to confirm that no one was at home and then turned to me. "Suzanne, I need to get some help again......I want more with Jared. Help me......please."

"Just what did you have in mind, Jen?" my voice cracked.

She held my gaze steadily. "Well, you know, third base, maybe more. He seems, uh, well, he seems too timid to go on. I need some more ideas."

"Oh, Jen, you don't need any ideas. What you have shown me today will make any boy, any man, weak at the knees. A skimpy little sun-dress, bending over, showing your boobs, stretching up your dress, what more can a girl do?"

"Show me, Suzanne, show me." She reached up with her hand behind my head, pulled me towards her a bit and then kissed me full on the lips. This was a hot, sultry kiss. She teased, she probed, she nibbled. I couldn't resist. I returned her passion with everything I had until I knew I was getting seriously turned on. Prior to this I had engaged her sexual play more as a mentor, a very interested mentor, mind you, but a mentor none-the-less. Now I was crossing over into the realm of an active, horny participant. After what seemed to be any eternity of the most wonderful kissing I had ever enjoyed, she broke it off, held my hand loosely in hers and turned and then began to climb up the broad steps that lead eventually to what appeared to be her bedroom.

The decor was classic teen. There were teddy bears on the bed, a small collection of dolls on a shelf over her bed and then posters of movie stars on the walls. On her chest of drawers there were various make-up items, hair brushes and lipstick. Once we were inside she silently closed the door behind her, stepped a few feet in front of me and slowly reached down to her hem.

At this point I still had a voice screaming in the back of my mind, "Just what are you doing? Get out, get out now!" I felt myself hesitating, I even formed the words of rejection in my mind when she slowly started pulling up her dress. Slowly, ever so slowly the hem rose up. I couldn't tear my eyes away. The pink panties came into view, covering a full, ripe mound. A few tiny, blonde curls peeked out. The hem went higher. Her incredibly flat belly came into view, one on which every straight man alive would love to spend hours playing. I stood transfixed. The hem rose even higher until her breasts sprung into view. Once again I was struck by their absolute perfection. If the belly was perfect, the breasts were heavenly. I ached to reach out and touch them. She then quickly pulled the dress off over her head, let it slip down to the floor through her fingers and stood facing me, boldly, unashamed, proudly.

"Suzanne," her voice cracked a bit, "Please....."

I could still leave, my mind kept saying, I could still leave, I could still leave......I couldn't! I was feeling an incredible hollowness deep in my pelvis, I could feel myself getting wet and I knew, I just knew, I had to have her. I had never made love with a woman, much less a girl of eighteen, but I had to have her.

"You're so beautiful, Jen. My God, I can't believe it. Turn around, let me see all of you."

She turned slowly. As she stood sideways I could see the proud thrust of her breasts, the full but firm butt. From the rear her butt was as enticing as anything I had ever seen. Before she turned all the way around, she reached down, hooked her panties with her thumbs and slid them down to her knees and then they fell to the floor. Once she faced me again I was stunned to see such beauty. She had a modest bush, not trimmed, but fairly sparse and I could see her lips peeking out from beneath. I wanted her so badly I could just taste it!

I stepped over to her and with my finger reached out and gently touched her nipple. Already fairly erect, it tightened further and she closed her eyes and sighed deeply. I gently kept circling it with my finger until she appeared to wobble a bit, staggered back and slid down onto her bed. I went to her, parted her knees a bit and slowly started kissing up her thighs. Normally when my husband goes down on me I like him to take things much slower but now I found myself rushing to her pussy with my tongue. She offered no resistance and even pulled her thighs wider. As I kissed ever closer to her labia I watched as a string of musk trickled down. The smell of female arousal was overpowering, telling me that she was one excited girl. I couldn't wait, I had to have her. I pushed on until my tongue reached her! I teased her lips apart with my tongue and then I slowly licked up and down, not quite up to her clit. She moaned and writhed and I could even see her bite her knuckles on one hand. As I licked ever closer to her clit her moaning increased and then as I circled it with rapid darts of my tongue she bucked up and down. She moaned aloud which just drove me to tongue her faster and deeper. Her sweet, musky juices were running freely and I lapped them up every few seconds to continue and moisten her clit. Her breathing went faster and shallower and then she went suddenly very stiff and jerked quietly, repeatedly for nearly twenty seconds. Her body seemed to relax after that and the frown of concentration on her brow eased and then a small smile creased her lips.

"Mmmm, that was devine! That made that boob orgasm seem like nothing!"

"Glad you liked it", I replied as I wiped her juices off my face. I then just held her, hugging her legs with my head still near her pussy.

For awhile nothing more was said and then she murmured, "What about you?"

"Oh Jen, I'm fine. This was for you."

"Suzanne, I know you're lying. I saw you look at me in bed today and I saw you watching me get undressed here. Come on, let me do you."

She struggled up and there, sitting in front of me, started to undo my blouse. This was another one of those points where I could have said "STOP," should have said "STOP," but only let her undo me. She was right. I wanted her to have me, just as I had her.

Once my blouse was undone, she popped open my front hasp and reached in to my awaiting breasts. In no time at all they responded much as hers had earlier. I was suddenly not willing to wait. I stood up and tore at my belt, snap and zipper on the jeans. Both of us tugged them down over my hips and she quickly pulled down my panties. I have no body like hers, clearly, but due to a vigorous exercise program I don't think I have anything to be ashamed about. My breasts are fuller and because of Cassy, my belly is nowhere nearly so flat. But all in all, I think I still turn more than my share of heads. It was all the more pleasing when I heard her say, "Wow, Suzanne, I hope I am only half so pretty when I am your age. You're beautiful!"

With that she gently pushed me down to a sitting position and nuzzled down to my breasts. Within seconds I felt her lips around my right nipple and she began to gently kiss and lick it as if she had done this dozens of times before. I was thrilled. I had never thought that a girl's touch would excite me so much as this did. I immediately felt more moisture between my legs and my mind soared into another world. As I got more and more excited I realized I needed more direct stimulation and reached down to rub myself while she attacked my breasts. Jen seemed content to work on my breasts, first one and then the other, but I still needed more stimulation. After several more minutes of this, I finally gently pushed her head down and she rapidly got the hint. She quickly slid down my belly until she got to my pubes. I found myself pushed back, much in the same position I had worked on her. She rather hesitantly, at first, and then more aggressively started licking my labia. Up and down, then probing with sharp little licks she attacked my vagina and then my clitoris. Although my husband's oral sex was definitely more skilled than Jen's, it was so exciting knowing that I was her first. It was exciting feeling her tentative licks as she tried new positions and strokes. Just the thought of who my lover was nearly drove me into orbit. In no time at all I found myself slipping over the edge into a crashing orgasm. It was like none I had ever felt before and as I took in huge gulps of air I felt myself lose awareness of my surroundings.

"Suzanne? Suzanne?" I heard the faint calling of my name as I came to. I sat up amazed and wonderfully relaxed. I shook my head and realized that I had passed out with the orgasm. I had heard of such things happening, but had never had it happen to me. With a shake of my head I reassured Jen that I was OK, reached over and gave her a deep, heartfelt hug. We then chatted a bit and I told her that sometimes orgasms are so big that by hyperventilating a person can even pass out from one. All was OK, definitely OK.

She then snuggled up next to me and gently rubbed my breasts and belly. We stayed in that position for quite some time, her rubbing me and me just enjoying the sensation. Over time she moved her hand slowly lower and lower, even teasing the top of my pubic hair. It was starting all over again! By now I was unable to resist, all common sense had completely flown out of the window. I reached over and started to rub her belly as well. Within a few minutes we were both teasing each other's clit while kissing deep, sensual kisses. What I really wanted was that tongue back on my clit, but she needed a little push. That's when I said, "Let's do each other, Jen."

She seemed puzzled for a few seconds until I changed my position on the bed. We stretched out in 69, side by side. I quickly dived into tonguing her again. This time I wasn't nearly so delicate, nor was she. We worked feverishly at each other for several minutes before I felt the rising tension in my pelvis once again. I tried to keep my attention on her, but without success. Finally I gave up as she brought me to the brink once again. As I climaxed she kept working on me until I was skimming from one orgasm to another. Only after what seemed an eternity did she let me down slowly. Once I had caught my breath, I could feel her pelvis urgently rubbing into my mouth. I didn't want to disappoint. With renewed vigor I pushed my tongue deep into her, then twirled around her clit time and time again. I could feel her tighten up, slowly and steadily, until she went stiff and jerked, moaning out my name. She then relaxed a bit and started to breath slowly, almost as if asleep. After a few more minutes I realized she was indeed sound asleep.

I pulled myself gently up from the bed, dressed and went into her bathroom. I took a few minutes to wash my face with a clean washcloth, rinsed my mouth with some water and went back into her room.

She stirred, opened her eyes and looked at me in a somewhat frightened manner. "Where are you going?"

"Jen, I'd best be leaving before your parents get home and before my husband wonders where I am. You should get dressed, Hon."

"OK, but only if you give me one more kiss. That was just the most wonderful experience of my life. I don't want it to ever be over."

I went over and gave her a loving, tender kiss and could still taste and smell myself on her. It was strangely erotic. I smiled and told her that if she wanted, there could be another time together, but I was sure she would eventually come to enjoy Jared much more than me. With that I departed quickly and drove to the mall. I made 2 quick purchases to show my husband and drank a coffee before I returned home.

Later that next week I called Jennifer's house to set up her babysitting for the weekend. I was a bit nervous but believed that to carry on as if nothing had happened was the best approach. Jennifer was not at home and her mom answered my call.

"Oh, Hi, Mary. This is Suzanne, calling for Jennifer. I just wanted to set up arrangements for this weekend."

"Hey, Suzanne. She's not home, something about band practice. I'll pass on any message for you."

"Sure! Just let her know that we'll pick her up on Saturday at our usual time, for about 3 or 4 hours."

"OK, I'll do that. You know, Jen really has enjoyed working for you guys and she just loves little Cassy."

"Yeah, I know, Mary. But to tell you the truth, I'm thinking she'll go the way of all good babysitters and start to move on to new and better things. You know, college, real jobs, boys and dating."

"Some day, I'm sure, but I don't see that happening anytime soon, Suzanne."

"Well she already has told me a little about some guy named Jared. Is there anything to that?"

"Oh, Suzanne, there's something you need to know about Jen. When she was five she had an imaginary playmate she called Jared. Although she no longer has such a playmate, she still uses the name 'Jared' whenever she wants to fool someone or to appear to know someone dark and secretive. If she uses the name with you, just acknowledge it and let it go. You see, there is no Jared."

Trionyx
Trionyx
1,136 Followers
12