Jared's Toy

Story Info
Neighbor plans a surprise for icy bitch.
2.1k words
3.48
160.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
txsaras
txsaras
12 Followers

The fact that the entryway light was burned out was not really a big deal. At least it wouldn't be a big deal if she hadn't had that last drink. Renn couldn't even remember the last time she drank four margaritas in one night. And when she realized that her key was not in her hand as she walked to her neat little town home, Renn remembered why she always stopped at two mixed drinks. If not for that last margarita, she would have held that key in her slender, manicured hand as she walked up the stone path to her door. She would have used the little flashlight on the key chain to help her locate the lock and open the front door of her home. Because of that last mixed drink-- nothing was going as planned this evening. No matter how many times she searched through her little purse, the keys did not magically appear.

Renn blew her bangs out of her eyes and sighed. This was so atypical for her. She was a person who prided herself on being in control at all times. Her desk at work was always neat and tidy, even at the end of a 10-hour day. She knew where to find any utensil in her bright sunny kitchen and had a place for everything in general. She knew the beaded gold evening bag was only large enough to hold her ID, lipstick, some cash and her keys. Only the keys weren't there. After rummaging through the bag once more, the cum laude graduate came to a brilliant conclusion and mumbled, "Ah, damn! I must have left them in the car." The pause between forming that conclusion and devising a plan of action seemed terribly long. Eventually the idea came to her, through the fog in her tequila soaked brain, that she should walk back to the smart little blue Accord and check to see if the keys were still in it.

Executing what she hoped was a graceful pivot, the 25 year old started for the parking lot. Her neighbor watched from the sidewalk. From Jared's point of view graceful was the last word to describe her movements. The girl was drunk. Not quite falling down drunk, but way past witty and charming. Her lack of co-ordination was kind of cute and he appreciated the way her tight ass moved in that short blue skirt. He'd always thought of his neighbor as a sexless woman, driven by her job and ambition. There were never guests at her home. Not once had he seen her on the front porch exchanging a lingering kiss with an attractive date. To Jared's knowledge she had no social life. But this woman, this Renn in her short, sassy dress, obviously knew how to party. Jared had to assume she knew how to have sex as well. It was an interesting thought. Even before he watched as she poured herself out of the sensible sedan in parking space 505, Renn and sex were linked in his mind this Friday. With a smile in his voice Jared called, "Renn?"

It took two more tries before the woman looked up. Jared noted the little panic in her eyes and held up the leash in his right hand. "Hey, it's Jared from next door. I was just walking my dog." He gave what he hoped was a reassuring smile and nudged his companion at the other end of the leash. "Look innocent," he instructed the dog. With his tongue hanging out, Captain looked more stupid than innocent. Still Renn's whole body relaxed and Jared guessed that as a pair he and the German shepherd looked benign. That was good. It would not do for his neighbor to be wary of him tonight.

Renn had been startled at her neighbor's appearance. She rarely saw any of her neighbors, except in passing. The southern penchant for neighborly chats and friendly waves in the early evening, or along the jogging trail, had always eluded her. The Boston native moved to Charleston right after graduating from law school. But she was still a Northern transplant who never quite adjusted to the slower pace of life in South Carolina. For just a moment when she turned, Jared had a predatory look to his face. But that was silly. They'd shared a common wall for several years now. And she was more flattered than alarmed that he gave her the once-over while he and the dog ambled to the parking lot.

Still, Renn blushed. She was used to men noticing her. The ambitious attorney didn't go to the gym four times a week for her health. Jared's attention was mildly embarrassing. Her party clothes seemed inappropriate when faced with the vice president of the Sleepy Lake Town Home Association. In a short blue dress and flimsy, strappy sandals that added height to her 5'2" frame, Renn knew she was hot. The cool night air, and Jared's obvious approval made her nipples stand out. A riot of curls around her face fell to just below her shoulders. This look was a far cry from her daytime business attire and severe hairstyle. Caught dead drunk between her two personas, Renn shifted uncomfortably in the silence. Jared jingled the keys in his hand and broke the tension. "Did you lose these? They were in the parking lot by your car."

"Oh boy! Yes, those are mine," Renn gushed. "Thank-you so much." She took the keys and dismissed him completely, turning to open her door in a relieved rush. A small smile played on his lips while Jared watched her stab ineffectively at the lock on the dark porch. When he offered to help, she placed the keys in his hand and smiled hopefully. Jared's heart contracted just a little. This was not the hard-assed businesswoman he saw at community meetings. Nor the woman he saw in the mornings when she charged out of her little cracker box home with a briefcase in her hand and an attitude the size of Texas in her stride. She looked more like a teenager than a woman in her late twenties. He'd never seen this side of her. Renn was almost vulnerable when she was drunk.

Shaking that little moment of compassion aside he reached around her to take the key and slide it into the lock. It turned easily and he opened the door with a flourish. Without waiting for an invitation, the man stepped into Renn's home after her and shut the door softly behind him. This had been weeks in the planning and his course was set. He cleared his throat and suggested that he could change the light bulb on the porch, if she would like. While Renn took a fuzzy moment to decipher his offer, Jared bent down and took Captain's leash off.

If not for that fourth margarita, the woman would have seen that he meant to stay.

Renn turned his words around in her head until the meaning became clear. Her whole face lit up. "Oh, yes. Yes," she gushed. "You can fix that for me. You are tall. The light bulbs are just here in my laundry closet. They are over the washing machine." She walked to the double doors under the stairs and opened them. "I keep extras in here, over the washing machine," she repeated. "I am too short to reach them." It was stating the obvious. Even in heels she couldn't reach the top shelf. She sighed, "It's a bitch being short."

Renn reached high overhead to demonstrate her point. Not that Jared doubted her, but he enjoyed watching her tight ass and legs as she strained towards the top shelf. She might prove to be far more fun than he had anticipated. He directed Captain to "stay" and moved to stand behind the tiny girl. It was an unnecessary command. Captain has already settled in and had no intention of moving his lazy body until he was forced to do so. Deliberately crowding Renn, he reached overhead and grabbed a box of light bulbs. "Why would you put them on the top shelf if you can't reach them, Renn?"

She acted as if she did not hear the question at all. In fact, she hadn't. All she was aware of was Jared's solid mass pressing her into the washer. She had never before realized how big he was. Easily over 6 feet, and if the chest pressing against her back and the bare arms reaching around her were any indication, it was six feet of hard sinewy muscle. Usually it was smaller men that she found attractive: shorter, wiry and non-threatening. The petite brunette preferred men that could not physically overwhelm her. Being in front of Jared was like being wrapped in a large and warm blanket. She had to resist the temptation to lay her head back and close her eyes while she was trapped between his hips and the washing machine. Not a bad sensation at all, Renn thought.

Her neighbor moved slightly forward, his erection pressing into the small of her back. Renn was not so sure that was good sensation. It was a rather alarming one. Her hipbones dug painfully into the front of the appliance. She'd been thinking with her gonads instead of her brains. Or maybe it had been far too long since she was with a man who showed a sexual interest in her. Still, the reason she found herself in a sexually tense situation was unimportant. She was not acting on that sharp, hot stab of lust. Not while she was intoxicated. Not while the man was her neighbor. And not when she had avoided sex for several years while her career took off. All she had to do was get him out of her personal space and escort him to the door. Then she could curl up in her cozy little cocoon of a house and sleep off this drunk. Renn did not yet realize it, but nothing she said or did would change the outcome at all. The decision was out of her hands. It had been since she allowed her neighbor to open the door and step into the tiled foyer.

For his part, Jared enjoyed as each new idea flitted across the girl's face. He was ready to watch as she realized who was in control of this evening. A properly intimidated woman was a beautiful thing. Wrapping one hand in her hair, Jared shoved Renn forward onto the washer with the other. She bit her tongue and squealed when her chin hit one of the knobs on the machine. Then Jared wrapped his big hand more tightly in her hair and jerked her head back at an awkward angle while his considerable weight held the girl almost immobile. As the metallic texture of blood filled her mouth, fear registered on Renn's face for the first time. Now Jared smiled. Her eyes widened and she began to breathe in short pants. Panic was very useful. He was glad to see that even drunk, she had enough snap to be aware of her vulnerability.

Jared still held her head at an awkward angle while he grabbed a light bulb. Renn saw it when she raised her eyes. It registered that the bulb was not the right one for her porch. It was a slender one made for her bedroom lamp. Then a laugh bubbled in her throat, what an odd thing to think. This man intends to hurt me-- really hurt me. And I am noticing a light bulb. Then she did laugh. A nervous hiccup filled with fear that lowered the tension level for her. He slowly twisted the light bulb back and forth between his fingers over her head. "Not too bright tonight, are you, Renn? Didn't you learn anything in those self-defense classes we arranged at the clubhouse?" A slow blush stole up the fair skin of her neck and face. "Intoxicated," Jared continued, "tramped out and letting the nice guy next door into your house." The bulb was shoved against her lips. Her attacker pulled at her hair and neck until she finally opened her mouth. Immediately the bulb went into her mouth with the silver end resting between her front teeth. Renn held it gingerly, frightened by the idea of crushing the thin glass with her teeth. Jared couldn't resist taunting her, "Be a good girl and hold this for me, will you? Then I wont be forced to make you eat it." The terror in Renn's bright green eyes brought a rush of heat to Jared's loins. The night had just started and he had so many good things planned.

txsaras
txsaras
12 Followers