Jasmin: At the Park

Story Info
Loving Jasmin, watched by two workers.
9.3k words
4.3
77.5k
19

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LIPrulz
LIPrulz
153 Followers

Jasmin 03: At the Park

© LIPrulz August 2007

(Author Note: This is the third in the Jasmin series. Apologies to readers for any confusion as to their order. When writing about actual events that occurred in our lives over a period of a decade and delivering the story in an interesting format the titling has been problematic. The first submission was Jasmin: The First Time. The second submission was Jasmin: Guilt Diary Ch 01. If I haven't lost you yet I will maintain a list for future submissions. For the moment please go by date.)

When I woke up in the morning I saw I had forgot to close the blinds after going to bed so late. The bedroom was on the second level and there was a balcony on the side that looked over several neighbour's back yards, over their pools, workshops or gardens. I could see just about anything going on along that side. The problem for me was that I sleep naked. It seemed I had just woken from an erotic dream as well so I had what is for me a standard morning erection. With a sheet around me I pulled the string on the blinds and got them closed.

I had a quick shower and when I was dressing I could hear Jasmin moving around downstairs. Her "Diary of My Guilt" was still lying over on the computer desk. I had many more questions for Jasmin after reading some of it than I had had before that.

Jasmin was busy in the kitchen. It smelled like bacon frying. She was cooking it deliberately to get me to come downstairs. Three years ago when I had told her to go she had not been a fan of bacon at all although oddly enough she liked pork a lot. So the bacon was definitely for my benefit. The first couple of episodes in her secret diary had only left more questions in my mind. I needed to find out at least something of this Rick character (who I had never heard of) and how he came to write a dedication on the inside of a secret diary. Admittedly she had stolen the blank book from his house but according to the diary he had not known about it at the time. It meant she had probably seen him again somewhere else. I wanted to know all about that before I went downstairs for a confrontation with Jasmin.

If only she didn't write so descriptively about the sex it wouldn't take half so long to read. Ignoring the smell of frying bacon as best I could I picked up her diary and lay on the bed to read more.

Before I go on with that though, since this secret diary is basically a confessional of sex without me (though not all of it I learned later) I think it is better to relate an episode that is not painting her as a cheating slut, even an unwilling one.

The Reptile Park

The Sunday morning after her episode at Rick's place so that her brother would give her the photos he was blackmailing her with, I drove across Sydney quite early. I was there about 8 am. Having her phone me the previous evening to break our date due to her having a 'migraine' had been quite frustrating. We had been seeing each other for about four months and the sexual attraction between us was still strongly driving us. For me anyway it was still primarily lust over this incredibly sexy girl. For Jasmin I think by then it was mostly love. But it was love under strain which had the side benefit for me of making any of our times together that much more passionate. Not knowing how much strain that love was under every day from her mother in trying to push another guy onto her, and from a couple of her friends trying to get her to do certain things with them eventually had most to do with our early break-up.

Jasmin met me at the back door. She looked very tired and said she had set an alarm to wake up before I arrived. She was still wearing her bedclothes, actually just a long t-shirt similar to what I had seen before. Her long nipples were pressing forward eagerly and I knew her bare legs led to heaven on earth, a place I had been to just once.

We embraced and kissed at the bottom of the stairs. Jasmin allowed my hand to reach under her t-shirt. I traced along the smooth leg above her knee. I could only marvel that though I had felt the flesh of other eighteen-year-old chicks Jasmin's flesh was far silkier. I don't know if that had something to do with her being half Japanese or the intense attraction I felt or not. Certainly there were other noticeable differences. My hand was tracing the panties over one of the differences right then. Jasmin's bush was straight and neatly trimmed.

My hand didn't linger there though as we were at the bottom of the stairs that her younger brother or mother might also use and I wanted to feel the rest of her before she went upstairs to dress. Jasmin just let me, a pouting smile on her lovely soft and thick lips as my fingers felt up from her pussy along her smooth flat tummy.

When I came to the underside of her breast Jasmin closed her eyes and her tongue felt along her now parted lips. She was so sexy whenever she did that. My hand closed over her breast and one glorious nipple. It was still hardening as I rubbed my fingers around it. At 18 she had a B cup and long thick nipples. I had only recently found out how turned on, how out of control she became when her nipples were stimulated. No wonder she had always added soft pads into her bras. She might otherwise be walking around permanently turned on.

As usual Jasmin didn't disappoint me. Her eyes opened in lust as my fingers could not have enough of her nipple. My other hand was wrapped in long almost waist length black hair as I supported her back.

"Let me go and get changed. Go and have some breakfast," she said. Jasmin didn't try to move away though. I don't think she could while I played with her nipples. I felt her chest heave as her breath shuddered out of her lungs. She was trying to be quiet, her eyes reflecting the lust she was feeling, her lips parted to let the air silently flow between them.

I let her breast go before she might make too much noise and alert her mother upstairs. Her mouth close by my ear, Jasmin whispered, "Later."

She took a moment to bring herself under control after I let her go. It was great just to watch her pointed nipples through the t-shirt rising and falling as her breathing gradually slowed. She mouthed, "You're bad," before turning away and skipping up the stairs. Halfway up she stopped. I hadn't moved to go around through the lounge to the dining table and see what there was to eat. Stopping on the stairs to give me a show was starting to become a habit; that was a habit I was all in favour of continuing.

Facing away from me, Jasmin started moving her hips from side to side. Slowly she inched her shirt up, revealing more and more of her thigh. Leaning forwards a bit Jasmin thrust her butt out further. Those athletic legs came up to a beautiful arse, framed wonderfully by the cotton shirt. She lifted the t-shirt slowly up higher and then quickly yanked it up over her bum.

Fantastic. I nearly whistled but knew not to. She had a pair of skimpy lace panties on. It looked like I didn't need to buy some lingerie for her after all. However, I was still keen to do so, especially if she would come shopping with me and model some in a store. But she had said she didn't want her mother finding out about her having lingerie.

"Jasmin," her mother called from upstairs, "Come here."

Jasmin dropped the t-shirt in place again and continued upstairs. I remember wondering, it may have been then, WHO would want that for a mother-in-law? That might have also been the first indication for me that I was really thinking about something long term with Jasmin.

Instead of heading around to the dining table I waited quietly at the bottom of the stairs to see if I could hear anything. As soon as Jasmin was upstairs her mother started.

"What were you doing on the stairs, Jasmin?" I was really starting to hate the sound of her mother's voice.

"Nothing," her daughter answered.

"Jasmin, tell me what you were doing or you're not going anywhere today." What a bitch her mother is, I was thinking.

"I was kissing Damien, mum," she said. Not a lie, I thought, just not everything that had gone on.

"Just you remember, young lady, that nothing else will be happening while you are living here. Am I clear?"

"Yes, mum."

"Ok, good. Now, did you leave Damien some breakfast?" Here was an apparent turn around, I'm thinking. Maybe even a bitch can't be a bitch all the time.

Jasmin said that she had and her mother left off the interrogation to let her go and dress. I went around to the dining table for breakfast.

When, after only twenty minutes, Jasmin came back downstairs, my jaw nearly hit the floor. She had a tight form hugging short dress on. It was cut low in front and back with not much more than straps holding on her shoulders. The bottom from mid thigh to just below her knees was quite deliberately tattered. I would say it was kind of shredded and was tantalisingly sexy, both revealing and concealing her bare legs. Jasmin had a bra on but it was not padded. I could clearly see the press of nipples against the dress. That was as captivating as the shredded hem swishing around her legs. She had a small canvas bag over her shoulder.

"Change of clothes," she murmured. "Let's go," she said, and then added quietly, "Before mum sees what I'm wearing."

I downed a mouthful of water and hurried out the back with her. As we sat in the car I said, "I'm surprised your mother even lets you keep a dress like that."

"She doesn't know I've got it," Jasmin giggled. "Linda, Gloria and I did some shopping last week."

"Ahh," I started the calais and drove out. "That explains when you bought those sexy panties."

Jasmin looked away pretending to be embarrassed. But I could see her smiling in the reflection of her window. She had scored the reaction from me that she wanted.

"Are you still wearing them?" I asked when she looked back around and I had a chance to look at her.

She gave me a saucy smile but I could see she was blushing. "Do you want to find out?"

That was probably the closest she would get to actually making an invitation. Jasmin and I had fooled around in the car before but never while I was driving.

It was about a fifty minute drive to the reptile park, perhaps thirty minutes of that through the suburbs, plenty of time... Jasmin apparently didn't think there was ever enough time.

"Don't crash." She unbuckled her seatbelt and leaned over the handbrake and centre console. That placed her head right by my shoulder as her hand unzipped the fly on my jeans.

I was thankful for the darker tinting I had had installed last week. I had done that to limit the chance of any repeat photographic incidents with her younger brother or anyone else. As her hand worked inside and searched for the opening in my boxers I asked her which day she had gone shopping. It had been Thursday the same day I had the tinting redone.

"We are on the same wavelength," I told her. Then she had a firm grasp of my dick and brought me into the daylight.

I had thought of course that she was planning to go down on me. Jasmin's slim fingers remained on me, however, just casually stroking up and down. Her gaze was fixed on my dick, as I grew stiffer.

The road we were on was a four lane main road, two each way, with frequent traffic lights. At that time on a Sunday the traffic density in Sydney wasn't anything like the constant nightmare it is now. Although we stopped often for a stoplight I wasn't too worried about anyone seeing what Jasmin was doing.

Jasmin's gaze was still locked on my dick, her tongue darting out periodically to lick along her lips. I had some precum glistening on my head by then. I had to stop watching her and concentrate on driving. The sensation of her soft hand going up and down my dick was really starting to get to me.

Jasmin let me go for a moment while she turned up the stereo. I don't know what the song was but it certainly had a positive effect. Jasmin lathered her lips several times with her soft tongue and then leaned down into my lap. Her mouth took me right in. As soon as I was in her sweet wetness I was on the edge. I swallowed several times in an effort not to blow immediately in Jasmin's mouth. If I had watched her instead of the road I would have lost it right up. Just seeing Jasmin so casually go down and blow me was an incredible turn on.

Her tongue was going crazy on me. Jasmin's enthusiasm was something to savour. I remember thinking as I sat there enjoying the sensation of her mouth on me and my hand in her silky hair that 'this is it, life doesn't get any better than this'. Then Jasmin showed no resistance to me gently pushing her down. With only the slightest gag from her, my dick moved into her throat.

Now I thought I knew for a fact that life could be no better. Jasmin kept going all the way down until her lips were on my zipper. One day, I thought, I just have to thank these friends of hers for telling Jasmin how to do this.

Jasmin's throat was more virgin territory, or so I thought at the time. Just thinking how she was all mine made me feel better than being king. Her tongue swirled sensationally around my shaft. In her throat I felt like I was being swallowed into her stomach. Whatever the song was, Jasmin seemed to be moaning along with it. It was incredible and the vibrations in her throat around the head of my dick were simply pleasure personified.

As I waited to enter a roundabout I began coming. The only warning I allowed Jasmin was to gently pull upward on her forehead and groan louder than before.

She brushed my hand aside and took her lips right back down to my zipper. Her throat was milking me, that is the only way I can describe it. Jasmin milked the cum from my dick.

As her throat swallowed my cum she really was milking me. And with that thought in my mind I was cumming again, right on top of the first cum. My nuts felt tight, like there was some pressure there. It was not altogether a comfortable experience but there was no stopping it.

I was no longer concentrating on driving and had entered the roundabout. A big four wheel drive nearly T-boned me. I slammed the brakes on and there was a loud blast on an air horn while the four wheel drive swerved before coming to a stop in front of us. I think they stalled.

Jasmin sucked the last of my cum and sat up. Four or five Lebanese were looking at us, gob smacked. They were shouting and pointing as I quickly reversed back and then drove around them.

Jasmin had her hands over her face and I could hear the quiet, "oh my gods," being said over and over. I accelerated hard on the other side of the roundabout. The road ahead was clear and I took the opportunity to look her over. I hoped she wasn't too upset. Around her hands at least I could see her face was ruby red.

"Are they gone?" she asked.

When I said that yes they were she lowered the hands from her face. Instead of being upset I saw that she had her big saucy grin. Jasmin burst into laughter.

When she had herself under control she said, "I bet they wish their good kept at home girlfriends would do that for them."

I looked in the rear view mirror but there was no sign of the big four wheel drive anywhere in the other traffic. I zipped myself up and laughed then as well.

After a while I knew Jasmin was looking at my crotch again. "No," I said. "We're not having that happen again." Then I thought about that and added. "Well, not again this trip anyway."

Jasmin sighed theatrically and put her seat back. When she lay back she closed her beautiful long lashed eyes and pretended to sleep. After a minute or so I let my hand rest on her thigh. Jasmin pretended not to notice. She turned her face toward me, away from the sun and I could see the ghost of a smile on her lips.

As my hand caressed her thigh, Jasmin moved her legs apart, actually raising her right leg so that her knee was on the centre console, her foot on the edge of her seat. I thanked God that the calais was automatic.

With Jasmin's knee closer to me it made it much easier for me to pull her dress up. Jasmin let my hand slide through the shredded ends and onto her bare leg. I traversed her smooth inner thigh quickly, seeking her warm centre. Jasmin's lips were parted when my hand came to rest on her pussy.

She certainly had the same panties on that she had shown me earlier. "Mmm, feels like the same ones," I said.

Jasmin was as willing as ever to play. "They might be a different colour," she said, but kept her eyes shut. "So you can't be sure."

I sniggered. "Well I have to be sure..." I moved as much of the shredded hemline of her short dress as possible out of the way. Now when I glanced over I had an unobstructed view to mid thigh. But no further.

"Lift your hips up darling," I said.

It was the first time I had called her darling and Jasmin's reaction was to open her eyes and look at me. She didn't say anything though, just lifted her middle as I had told her. Still watching me, her hands went under herself and pulled the back of her dress up. When she let herself lie back down again the back of her dress was mostly gathered at her waist. Watching me, Jasmin closed her eyes again. "I think I'll sleep the rest of the way."

The front of her dress was easy to slide up her thigh. The shredded hem was perhaps half a foot long. I was driving so I couldn't afford to take matters too slowly. I folded the top of the hem back over her hips. Most of the shredded part flicked up onto her belly.

They were the same lace panties she had on earlier. Jasmin still had her eyes closed. As we were no longer driving through suburbia but on a highway the road was much straighter. I was able to devote the attention the situation demanded.

I pulled at Jasmin's knee and resettled her leg where she had it before on the centre console. The view between her parted legs had me becoming hard again. I caressed along her smooth inner thigh. Jasmin's head lolled toward me but her eyes remained closed. I thought perhaps she was lightly sleeping. For sure she had been tired when I arrived and I guessed the migraine had been hell for her last night.

I left her like that for a few minutes. But my gaze kept straying from the road to her panty covered mons. She was impossible to resist lying there like that. It was like lolitta as she lay there dozing, complete innocence and smouldering sensuality in one harmonious blend. Of course I could not resist.

My hand returned to her glorious flesh and slid down to her crotch. As I caressed her through her panties there was only a subtle change in Jasmin. Her breathing slowly deepened. Either I had put her in a deeper sleep or she was starting to enjoy the stimulation. I slid a finger under her panties and traced along her labia.

When I felt her centre she was moist. Having her panties held up by my hand soon caused the scent of her to begin circulating with the air conditioning. That itself was heady enough. I slipped a finger inside Jasmin and yes she was very slick. Her breathing was coming a little quicker now so I was pretty sure I hadn't put her in a deeper sleep. If Jasmin was actually asleep then anyone could be doing this to her and experiencing the same reaction from her.

I slipped a second finger inside her but the panties were too constricting for a third. Jasmin's body started to move side to side a little. I thrust harder with my fingers and she was murmuring something. I wanted to turn the stereo down to hear better but I needed a third hand for that. Taking my fingers from inside Jasmin to turn the stereo down was not an option I entertained. So I contented myself with the occasional moan that I heard and with imagining I could hear the squishing of my fingers in and out of her.

Glancing at Jasmin, between the peaceful façade of her face and the almost rolling of her steamy hips, while also watching the road ahead meant that I wasn't paying any attention to the mirrors. We had slowed apparently while I was sinking my fingers into her tight hole.

LIPrulz
LIPrulz
153 Followers