Jasmin: At the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LIPrulz
LIPrulz
153 Followers

A large four-wheel drive came past us on the curbside and then slowed so that it was alongside. It was the same one that had nearly t-boned us ten minutes past on the roundabout.

I saw now it was a Landcruiser and there were maybe three males craning their heads out the side windows with at least another two inside.

It's a wonder they didn't blast their horn. Jasmin would have had quite a fright and perhaps showed them much more than they could see. As it was the dickheads might have had a good look between Jasmin's open legs. Fortunately apart from my hand in there covering her, she still had her panties on.

When I became aware of them travelling next to her side of the car my hand clenched a bit in surprise and a bit more in anger. My fingers inside her curled around and I think that was the first time I found Jasmin's G spot, her internal pleasure centre. She convulsed in the seat and pushed down against my hand.

Jasmin's eyes remained shut, although I think she was squeezing them shut in ecstasy now. Thanking God once more that the calais was automatic, I pushed the pedal flat to the firewall.

The good thing about a six cylinder turbo is the lack of lag. The landcruiser was immediately left behind. Both myself and Jasmin were thrown back in our seats and this unfortunately made her open her eyes.

"Whoa," she said. "What happened?"

I didn't want to frighten Jasmin so I said, "We're nearly there. I just thought you needed to wake up."

She laughed so it was all ok. I turned off the highway onto the road to the reptile park. The road wound through the bush down into a valley. I slowed down as much as I needed to to stay safely on the road and not worry Jasmin too much with my driving. A couple of minutes later we were there. It was only about a quarter past nine.

The car park was small, only a gravel surface and I was wondering if it was going to be a first-rate setup or had we come to a mediocre show. Across from the car park and road in was a ticket office and turnstile into the park itself.

The signage we could see in the car park listed various details, among them that the park didn't open until ten. I suppose the blasted reptiles needed the morning sun for a while before they were motivated enough to move about.

But all that concerned me was taking Jasmin into the park in case the landcruiser followed us in. I looked about a couple of times but didn't see it. If they followed us in there was no chance they wouldn't see the calais. At this time there was no one else waiting for the park to open.

Perhaps anyone else might have phoned previous to coming to find out the opening times. I should have also but my primary thinking at the time had just been to spend time with Jasmin. I knew we would be just as happy to sit or wander around outside while we waited for the park to open. Now that lack of planning was coming back to haunt me.

Jasmin didn't mind at all. She pouted a little and lay back down in the seat. This time she put her left foot up on the dash while her right knee returned to the centre console. The invitation was obvious and I so wanted to indulge us both. I kept looking back to see if the Landcruiser had followed us. But I didn't see it. Jasmin told me not to worry. She said we were early enough that no one else should be along anytime soon. Apart from a certain truck that hopefully she had forgotten, I pretty much agreed with her. I looked at my mobile phone, thinking that perhaps I could phone whichever police patrol this area was. I thought it might be Windsor but I could be mistaken. In any case my guess was moot, as my mobile had no signal. Typical I thought. That would teach me for getting a new digital phone instead of an analogue one.

I had visions of the Landcruiser arriving, too many Lebanese for anyone to handle getting out, coming over to us, breaking in and then Jasmin finishing up raped and murdered. Perhaps I could write something along those lines but somewhat tamer, but this isn't a fantasy story. This was and is real. Fortunately Jasmin and I were not in a Richard Laymon novel, meaning no disrespect to Richard at all, I really like his work.

Jasmin sat up, looked around as well and then took my hand and told me to relax. She lay back and left my hand on her knee. Her short dress was still around her waist. I didn't waste any more time and slid my hand back inside her panties that were now quite damp.

Jasmin's breathing immediately deepened as my fingers slid up and down her labia, coming to concentrate on her clit. Now I could devote more time to watching her. Her nipples had really hardened and were very prominent through her bra and dress. I let my other hand settle on her stomach and work its way up to her chest. Jasmin stopped my hand before I could get to her breasts.

"Not today, sorry," she explained, "I'm rather sensitive today, a bit sore really. I might be coming down with something." Its interesting looking back that she had not actually lied to me there. I wonder how long she thought about what she could say to prevent me seeing her breasts and not lie to me in the same breath.

So I contented myself with her pussy. And I was quite happy enough with that. Jasmin was becoming very heated as my fingers penetrated her again and searched out her inner pleasure spot. Her scent had me inflamed. I put my seat back and beckoned her to climb over to my lap. Jasmin grinned.

As I pulled my fly open, released the button on my jeans and brought out my hardon, Jasmin was climbing over on top of me. She held her panties to one side and kept herself suspended above me as I moved my dick back and forth over her lips.

Both of us had a look around to confirm we were still alone. Then she was sinking onto my dick, her knees either side of me as we kissed. I held her hips and began rocking her back and forth. Jasmin was content with this, sighing and moaning quietly as her pussy massaged my dick the way she had on the washing machine.

Her soft lips parting under mine to let my tongue invade her mouth was so erotic. Jasmin could open her mouth so wide you would think she would be a shoo in for a job as an intern at some well known political office in another country.

And the taste of her mouth was like honey, the competing taste of her other wet opening equally compelling. I knew this very well and just to confirm I broke our kiss to suck one of the fingers I just had inside her. Her musky taste was like precious nectar. The second finger I had had in her I pushed past Jasmin's soft lips into her own mouth. Her eyes widened, as she tasted herself.

If anything she sucked harder on my finger. This girl was sensational. I wanted to keep my dick in her forever.

Done with my finger, Jasmin pushed her open mouth back on mine, her tongue seeking mine out this time. I thrust harder inside her and started pushing Jasmin up and down on my lap. She broke contact with my lips then, her head lolling back as an orgasm shook her. I watched her upper teeth chewing madly on her lip as she shuddered on me. Seeing her cum like that was amazing.

I held her still in an attempt to delay my own peak, tensing as I did so to help delay the explosion. Fortunately the massaging from inside her on my dick had lessened. Then she became still. Our eyes met and our gazes held. I was rock hard inside her and all I could feel was her liquid heat.

Jasmin remained still except for her hips, which seemed to be rolling back and forth on me. But there was no pressure on my hands that still gripped her hips. She was still holding my gaze with hers and I realised then that she was moving only on the inside. Her pussy was rhythmically squeezing and then releasing me. I couldn't help a groan as I tried to keep myself still. Remaining still did not seem to lessen any of her stimulation and I was close to losing it.

"You know," I said trying to stay calm. "I shouldn't come in you. We don't need a baby now." Wonderful timing to say such a thing then, I know. A pursing of those soft lips accompanied her silence.

I controlled my breathing as much as I was able. The moment of her astride my thighs, of gazing inside each other, of her squeezing and releasing over and over, of caressing her legs and flanks, seemed to stretch to eternity. If it wasn't the pinnacle of love and lust for each other then I think such an extreme moment would otherwise be our death.

Jasmin didn't verbally say anything, but the desire in her eyes, in the set of her soft lips really said everything. I couldn't hold back any longer under her passionate scrutiny. Then as I started to come she began writhing on the outside, grinding herself against me. The pleasure was staggering, never had it been so good and I imagined nothing would ever feel the same. Our eyes remained locked on each other, the desire flaming like an inferno. Indeed I felt like I was melting inside of her. In her eyes I swear I could see a reflection of ourselves, locked together in body and soul. There was nowhere else to look; nothing else existed then but us.

I don't know how long we held each other unmoving but slowly we came back from wherever we had gone... we existed once more in the present. In my mind I was saying to her, "I've never loved anyone how I love you." Her mind responded at the same time, "And I will never love anyone but you." My mind asked her, "Will you marry me?" and her mind responded, "We have always been married."

"Did you mean that?"

Jasmin and I looked at each other. We had said that together. Could that level of oneness have been possible? I don't honestly know and we have never discussed it since.

I did know that somehow we were bound to each other and I knew she felt it as well. Jasmin smiled then and though I have never seen a sight more beautiful the moment was broken. I smiled as well and we kissed.

Jasmin leaned back then and several things happened at once; the horn blasted as her back pressed onto it; we realised we were not alone, that several other vehicles of people were in the car park, two cars actually beside ours; people were wandering over to the park entry.

We looked around. There was a middle-aged Aussie couple standing beside their car next to ours, facing us. They were holding hands and now looking at each other. But clearly they had been there for some time and had been watching us. They looked at us then and seeing that we were now aware of them the man smiled, the woman waved shyly and mouthed, "Hello," before they turned and walked toward the entry ticket office and turnstile.

On our other side was a station wagon with another more elderly couple and three kids still sitting inside. They were late middle age I would say and probably the young teenagers in the back were their grandkids. The adult woman in the window closest mine had a frown apparently permanently fixed to her face. The fellow next to her just had a blank expression.

"Oops," Jasmin giggled. She eased herself off me and fell back in her seat. With her gone I knew we had been locked together for quite some time; one of my legs was numb. I buttoned my jeans and pulled up the zipper. There was quite a sizable sticky mess on me.

The oldies next to us were out of their car. The woman slammed her door with quite a loud thunk. "Come along kids," she ordered the teenagers, two boys and a girl. All of them stared at us as they walked by, the boys mostly at Jasmin. I knew she would have an excellent blush burning up her face by now even though the boys wouldn't be able to see anything under her dress. As the elderly fellow walked toward the ticket office I could see only a bemused expression on his face.

I was embarrassed as well but not so much for myself as for Jasmin. Turning to look at her she had a big grin on her bright red face. I laughed at her and she giggled again.

"I didn't hear any of them," she said. "How long were they there?"

"I don't know. I didn't hear them either," was all I could say.

"Wow, Damien," Jasmin said. "That was wild. Ready to go inside now?" she asked.

I said that I was and, "But look at this."

Jasmin laughed at me then and the wet smear on the front of my jeans as I buckled my belt. "It will dry," she said. "Come on," and then she was opening the door, grabbing her bag out and walking across the car park.

Damn, she looked great. The sway to her hips and the shredded hemline waving around her legs was captivating. I thought about using the chamois in the glovebox to wipe my front but I would only end up wetter. When I stood in the car park I had a good look around. There was a landcruiser there as well and my heart skipped a beat. But it was a different colour. I joined Jasmin at the ticket office.

There was a chubby man, probably around his mid twenties, to buy our tickets from. As I walked over I caught the last of what he was saying to Jasmin. "...certainly are a beautiful young lady."

She said, "Well thanks again. Here's my boyfriend, Damien. This is-"

"Charley!" I finished for her. "How are you, man?" Charles Hughes had gone through high school with me and we were good friends then. I had gone into the workforce and he had gone on to uni. Well I can tell you it was embarrassing meeting up with him under these circumstances.

"Well I thought it was going to be another boring day here until I saw you and lovely Jasmin, here."

Same old Charley, I thought. Smooth and forward all at the same time. It seemed to work for the guy though. He had never been short of a girlfriend. We chatted for a while and caught up a bit on the last few years. Charley was working some part time jobs while he did his honours in a criminal law degree. "Way to go, Charley," I congratulated him. "I'll see you in court soon, then."

"Not likely," he answered. "I'll be going back to Newcastle as soon as possible."

We exchanged phone numbers and it turned out he was renting not too far from me in Kingsford. As we headed in, Charley called me back. Jasmin waited past the turnstile while Charley said, "She is gorgeous. Don't worry man. While everyone could see, nobody saw anything," he chortled.

"Good onya Jabba," I shot back but laughed as well. Jabba had been his old nickname and he had always liked it. We promised to get in touch soon and I rejoined Jasmin.

The reptile park had everything you might imagine in the way of reptiles. There were snakes, lizards and crocodiles. But the only one that sticks in my mind to this day was seeing a python swallowing a rat.

(Jasmin read this before I was about to submit it and she says it was a Koala park. Well both our recollections differ. She's here while I add this in and edit a couple of other parts by the way. I remember there being Australian fauna, roos, koalas and wombats but I still think it was a reptile park so I'll let the name stand. Perhaps she will write something herself soon. She laughed and said "NO WAY!" but she might let me write something she tells me about. But I don't want to leave too many hints about the chronological events to come for now...)

When it came time for lunch we sat down outside a kiosk. Jasmin might have had a chiko roll and a juice I think. I probably had a meat pie and pepsi. While we sat there the three teenagers from outside and their minders walked past. They were talking about taking the park train ride. I had been trying to convince Jasmin to go on that as well.

When they saw us they stopped and stared. Jasmin went bright red again and put one hand in front of her face. Her other hand still held a wrapper around the chiko roll she was eating. As she couldn't see me when I was facing them, I looked at the boys and winked. Their grandmother scowled at us and the grandfather walked past with the same bemused expression he had before.

There were lots of other people in the park that day also. But fortunately I didn't see anyone else among them that I recognised from the car park.

After she finished the roll I convinced Jasmin to go on the miniature train. We took our own carriage (you could fit six adults in each). As they were semi-private we were able to hold each other and kiss as often as we liked.

I think both of us were still in a kind of trance after the lovemaking in the car. We didn't do very much in the train as it toured around the park except hold each other's hand. The glances and smiles between us were more frequent than looking at anything outside the carriage.

Jasmin jumped out of the carriage at a stop half way along its route. We were the farthest you could be from the park entrance. She ran away laughing toward a line of animal pens. The pens were concrete to a height of nearly four feet. For about three feet more there were metal railings. By the smell I think they were crocodile pens, likely breeding pens for baby crocodiles. I took the bag she left behind on the train and joined her.

Jasmin looked about as the train left. Seeing no one else around she climbed a metal gate behind the crocodile pens and went behind them. There was no sign saying, Keep Out, although there was a locked gate. I joined her of course.

"Well, Jasmin," I wrinkled my nose and tossed her bag to her. "What a nice place this is."

She caught the bag easily enough and dropped it nearby. "Nice enough," she said but I knew she didn't like the smell either. But what's a horny girl to do?

Facing away from me, Jasmin put her hands on the rear of a pen and leaned forward over the back of it. Her backside jutted out just nicely, actually it was wonderfully delineated in her dress. She really was a feast for the eyes. There wasn't just one feature of Jasmin's that was a favourite of mine; her bum, legs, pussy, waist, breasts, the long hair and her beautiful face were all equal stars worthy of being rated.

Now it was her bum on centre stage and my dick was coming to attention. In case I hadn't taken the hint, Jasmin swayed back and forth a few times. I looked around also. Seeing no one I unbuckled my self and stepped up behind her.

Jasmin didn't do anything else to help matters. That wasn't her way, she might provoke a situation but otherwise she was one just to let things happen.

My jeans and boxers around my knees, me dangling in the breeze and my hands on her arse I started to slide Jasmin's dress up her legs. Her leg muscles were taut as I reached under her dress and felt up her thighs. Jasmin's head fell forward, now surrendering to the situation she had created. Her hair fanned around her as I felt between her legs. My index finger slid straight into her. What a wonderful surprise. Jasmin's panties were gone. I hadn't noticed her taking them off and wondered when she did it.

Since I had already reached the prize I began to move my finger in and out of her. I added a second finger and Jasmin merely pushed back harder against me. I pressed down on her bum and thrust my hand harder. When I added a third finger Jasmin moaned out loud. I turned my hand around so that my thumb could reach the front of her. Jasmin nearly squealed then.

I had my fingers rubbing inside her against the pleasure centre of the front wall of her pussy and my thumb rolled in circles on the hard little nub of her clit. She pushed back and forth wildly.

I was becoming harder just listening to her moans and the squishing between her legs. Holding her somewhat still so I could keep my hand in her was a job and a half. I ended up keeping my fingers in her as far as they would go in my effort to hold her still while she thrashed around.

Jasmin obviously thought she was being too loud. To try and stifle her moans she let her right elbow bend so she pressed in against the railing on that side. Her mouth settled on her bicep. To me it looked like she was biting herself.

Her movements against my fingers inside her gradually subsided. When she was calm enough I flicked her dress up over her back with my free hand and moved in. I bent my knees and rubbed my dick along her slit.

LIPrulz
LIPrulz
153 Followers