Jasmin: At the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LIPrulz
LIPrulz
154 Followers

Somewhere not far away I heard a noisy diesel motor vehicle, probably a truck, coming to a stop. I didn't worry about it though as I hadn't seen anything.

Jasmin rotated her hips. I don't know wether she wanted to make our connection difficult or was trying to impale herself quicker by chasing my dick. The feel of her rubbing along my dick head certainly made me the stiffest I could be. I had to bend my knees further then.

As much as I wanted to keep running myself all along her slit the pressure of keeping my legs bent was becoming too heavy. Once I lined her up with my head lodged inside her, I lunged forward quickly and drove my dick inside her. Jasmin gasped as I lifted her onto her toes. Then she was slightly skewed to the left with only her left foot on the ground as I straightened fully and held her right leg wrapped behind my leg.

I wondered then wether the next train was not far off. Where the train stopped the usual way for passengers to go would be away from the pens and along one of the nature trails. No one else had left their carriages when Jasmin had jumped off so there shouldn't be anyone else around for a while. We should be safe enough, I thought.

I leaned over Jasmin, against her as I settled myself inside her. I saw her head flick to the left quickly, her hair flying about and then she straightened back front again. Then Jasmin let her head fall forward once more.

That had been curious. Then I caught some movement in my peripheral vision. At the other end of the pens, perhaps twenty meters away, was another locked gate. A park worker dressed in his khaki coloured uniform had just set a couple of big buckets down beside him as he fumbled with the lock on the gate. He had stopped and was staring at us. I froze for a moment. Jasmin wasn't having that though.

She kept moving on my dick with her head down. Thinking that she had seen him and that was not going to stop her I considered why should it stop me. I pressed back into her, hard.

Jasmin grunted as my hips shoved her forward. But she pressed back and I knew for sure she wanted to continue. I imagined there must be quite a nice blush going across her face at the time. I moved a hand to her shoulder and pulled her hair aside from her neck. But there was no blush on the side of her throat. Maybe she hadn't seen the guy after all.

Whatever was the case I didn't want to stop that's for sure. I was balls deep in heaven and unless that guy came through the gate I wasn't shifting. Having him watch, if anything, made it more exciting. He would probably think about this for years and wish that he were me that day.

I felt around Jasmin in front of my shaft. Her juices had matted her small bush and were now on both of my hands. I ran my fingers down each side of her nub. Jasmin threw her head back, her lovely hair flailing around. Just as quickly she dropped her head again.

Jasmin's pussy was convulsing on me, that velvet vice of hers squeezing me beautifully. The hand on her shoulder I used to rub the strap of her dress and her bra down her arm. Jasmin let her arm down so the straps could come off. But she didn't shrug them down. If I wanted the straps off she would let it happen but I had to do it. Oh, I certainly wanted to. Don't misunderstand me; feeling Jasmin's breasts through the dress was nice but having her flesh under my hands and lips was always better. And if she was going to let me then the circumstances were always right.

I changed hands so I could keep holding her hard against myself. Then she was letting me push the other straps down her arm.

What do you do with a girl that lets you do whatever you want? It really is the same as her saying that she trusts me, that she believes I won't let her down. Well at the time I didn't understand that. I took advantage as just about any hot-blooded male would.

I pushed the other dress straps down her arm and Jasmin let them fall off. Immediately I caressed around her shoulder. The smoothness of Jasmin's flesh never failed to excite me. Before slipping down her front I couldn't resist her slender neck. Jasmin even pulled her head back, baring her neck for me and allowing me to press her throat back toward me.

I squeezed Jasmin's throat rhythmically a few times. She coughed and gasped a couple of times but I really wanted to be doing something else. Jasmin leaned closer to the pen railing when my hand trailed down her chest to her bra. The dress was just above the level of Jasmin's bra so it was no impediment to my hand.

The only movement Jasmin made as my hand slid over her breast was to lean forward a little. I had no chance of seeing what I was doing and if I had I would have filled her grasping softness that much sooner with my cum. As it was just feeling her lovely soft mounds and the long hard nipples was stimulation enough.

Jasmin's dress slipped under her breasts as I pushed her bra down. Her chest was exposed. I glanced down to the other gate and the fellow was still there. I think his jaw nearly hit the ground when he saw Jasmin's breasts hang free. He was sensible enough to stay where he was though. He didn't try to unlock the gate and I didn't warn Jasmin he was looking.

As I thought about what the park worker could see I found myself at the peak. Jasmin couldn't sense that surely. But it seemed like part of her knew. She was clenching me harder as she just stayed still against the pen. I also stopped moving in order to hold back the inevitable.

"Oh, man. Would you look at that?" came the loud exclamation from the further gate. Jasmin and I both turned out heads to see. There were two workers there now. The new arrival was just in the process of dropping the buckets he was carrying. Dark liquid sloshed out and one of the buckets fell to the side disgorging the minced contents to the ground.

"Get the gate open, quick," he told the other man.

Jasmin surprised me. She didn't shriek and pull away. "Damien, quick. Come in me," she grinded against me then.

When she put it so eloquently what else could I do? As the first man dropped his keys trying to find the right one for the gate lock and as the other one berated him for it, I pulled Jasmin upright against me and came the hardest I ever had. She did squeal then, her chest fully exposed to their envious gazes. But I could also hear how excited her breathing was.

"Ahhh," she moaned as my lips sought and crushed hers against me. Breaking the kiss I saw her eyes fluttering. She was in the middle of her own orgasm.

At the gate the workers had it open. Jasmin pulled off of me, falling to her hands and knees. When she had her arms back through her dress straps, I pulled Jasmin to her feet and pushed her toward the nearer gate. I grabbed her bag and climbed the gate after her.

The two park workers arrived at that gate as I jumped to the ground. I don't know what they imagined they were going to do if they reached us before we jumped the gate. But when we were on the other side they didn't bother pursuing any further. Jasmin and I walked out of sight of the rear of the pens and they probably just went back to their work.

Jasmin was still blushing furiously when the next train arrived. She wouldn't look at me for a while and I thought she was upset. I took her in my arms while we sat in a carriage alone again.

"I can't believe I let you do that," Jasmin murmured after a while. She turned to me then and I saw she had a big smile on her face. "You're really bad, Damien."

"Want me to do it again?"

Jasmin laughed.

We didn't want to do anything else in the reptile/koala park then so we stayed on the train all the way back to the entrance. On the way out I checked to see if Charley was still working.

He was still in the park but was somewhere else. He had left a note for Jasmin though! After she read it she giggled and handed it to me.

Charley wrote: 'Listen, beautiful Jasmin. Get my address and mobile phone from that idiot Damien. When he screws things up with you give me a call... Hugs and kisses, Charley.'

Arsehole, I was thinking. But it was worth a laugh. I could trust Charley I thought. We had been friends for many years and he had never tried anything with any of my girlfriends.

When we returned to the car, Jasmin came to my side of the car. She climbed into the seat behind mine, saying she needed to sit in the back for about five minutes. I went along with her, wondering what she was about to do.

As we pulled out of the car park I felt something drop into my lap. Her lace panties! They were the same ones she had taken off at some point on the train. These were soon followed by her dress and then Jasmin's lacy bra. I caught glimpses of her nakedness in the mirror but she was quick, dressing from the change of clothes she had brought in her bag. I was looking forward to the next time we went out so I could watch her change back into the clothes I was obviously going to keep for her. I pulled over and stopped before we returned to the highway. When she was dressed Jasmin returned to her seat in the front.

That was the first of quite a few wild (for that time anyway) adventures we had together. I'll talk to Jasmin about which ones we will share.

For the next instalment though I will concentrate on where things between us started to go wrong and why sometimes love just isn't enough.

Ciao for now!

LIPrulz
LIPrulz
154 Followers