Jasmin: The First Time

Story Info
Our early days, Jasmin's first sex.
10.6k words
4.35
58.8k
23

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LIPrulz
LIPrulz
153 Followers

I'm thirty six now, at an age where you might expect you know what's going on with your life, which direction you're heading, what you plan for the future and where and how you want to live. Well it should be like that and was until very recently. Now everything is chaos.

A few weeks ago I was sitting out at the pool, just relaxing after a busy day at work. It was going to be a warm night. Just finishing a drink, I hadn't been in the water yet and was just about to dive in when I heard the front doorbell. The battery on the ringer was fading and the sound was quite dreadful. I wasn't expecting anyone and was a little annoyed at the interruption. I thought, bugger it, and was going to dive in anyway when the doorbell went again.

I decided to answer it, if only to stop them from pressing the button once more. I took my towel and headed inside from the sliding glass door. Through a front lounge room window I could see a black sports car parked on the road out front. As it was after dusk and the street light was not that good I couldn't be sure what it was. I found out later it was an RX-7, the nice rounded model before they stopped making them. I caught a whiff of perfume when I opened the front door and I realised I knew that scent, though I couldn't name it and hadn't smelled it for several years. The aroma was both sexy and bittersweet in memory for me. Then I saw her as she moved and the sensor light came on again.

I hadn't seen her for maybe three years. "Jasmin?" I croaked, stupidly feeling nervous.

She looked sensational. Jasmin is about 5' 5" and now she is 31. Jasmin's face is very expressive, high cheek boned, her eyes long lashed, and still at 31 there is nary a wrinkle anywhere to be seen. Her black hair was still long and silky reaching the small of her back. It did not look like her beautiful body had changed at all in the last three years and she still caused my guts to tighten. She was lightly tanned just the way I loved which she well knew. I also knew her measurements by heart, she was 35-24-36 when we parted and a C cup with the longest perky nipples I'd ever seen except for perhaps some models in mags I'd seen at work.

She was wearing a white cotton knee length skirt that was vee necked to between her breasts but was buttoned modestly enough. Her slip on shoes were a practical walking variety with maybe a two inch heel. Don't ask me what kind, I have little idea about ladies shoes.

Jasmin looked deeply into my eyes. Her eyes are a dark mysterious brown. And the look between her eyes and mine was the same as it had always been - there was a deep smouldering connection that had not dimmed at all over the past years.

"Damien, can I come in? Can we talk?" she asked. That was it for me. I just opened the door and let her in. If I write everything that has happened between us you might wonder why would I let her in and effectively back into my life. But the connection between us just seemed to be as magnetic as always, instantly re-establishing itself. I had no chance after so long without her.

I closed the door after her and followed her past the lounge room and kitchen to the back breakfast room. "You haven't changed anything," she said, looking around. Her gaze also took in the ring on my finger. One fine brow was raised as she looked at me. "I thought the divorce was final two years ago," she said.

"Jasmin, I could never take the ring off. I had it for six years before you left and -"

"Before you threw me out, Damien." She cut me off.

"Ok, we're not going to argue right now, are we?" I asked her. "Why are you here?"

"Sorry," she said and I thought, she had never said that before. But it wasn't sorry for what she had done just for what she was going to ask me. "I can't go to mum's or my brother's place. I need somewhere to stay, Damien. Somewhere safe."

I laughed. Before I take that and more present events any further I better give some background about how we met.

I was 23 and had been a policeman for four years. It was new year's eve and I was rostered to work at the naval base where they were putting on a dinner dance party for a gathering of the various services. Over the harbour the fireworks were going to be started with some jets lighting their afterburners. That was spectacular enough but all that I remember about the night was meeting Jasmin.

She was there working as an unwilling volunteer caterer for the fire brigade. She wasn't a member, her mother was and had dragged her along for the evening. So Jasmin wasn't happy being kept from her friends and neither was I, though at least I was being well paid.

Fortunately there wasn't an awful lot to do there. In the early part of the evening another copper and I took the car and did a patrol of the local area. But we came back in time for dinner and didn't go back out again. The only thing I didn't do was have any alcohol to drink. It was when dinner was winding up and the outdoor dance DJ started with some dance music and more volume that I noticed Jasmin.

Over near where everyone had had to line up to receive their meals before going to sit at a table somewhere, this slender dark haired girl was sitting alone. She saw me looking at her but looked away, seemingly disinterested. Some sailors sitting at the table with the other copper and myself bet that I wouldn't go and ask her to dance.

I was actually pretty shy at the time. I had had my share of girlfriends and loved sex as much as anyone but I was always fairly slow in asking someone out. I usually met girls through other friends of mine. I hadn't had any bad experiences and at 6' 2", and about 110kg I was fit, muscled well enough and girls had told me I was handsome. Still, the shyness from standing out as a lanky teenager was hard to shake.

But when it looked like one of the half-drunk sailors was going to go and ask her to dance, the copper I was working with urged me to keep the end up for the force. I laughed, pretending to like the joking around and that got me from the table over to where she sat. When I saw her up close I nearly swallowed my tongue. She was a goddess and I was way out of my league.

She was part asian, probably Chinese or Japanese I thought, as her skin seemed quite light. Mostly Aussie though. The Japanese in her just made her exotic. She was so beautiful I was amazed to find myself standing in front of her and couldn't believe my mouth was open and I was going to speak to her. It might sound funny but I was really nervous all of a sudden, much more than normally.

She was wearing tight fitting jeans and a sloppy joe, not really sexy clothes at all except that the jeans showed she had lovely legs. And her apparent ignorance of her beauty and the obvious boredom in her slumped posture was alluring all by itself. When I said hello, she seemed startled, almost jumping off the seat. Her head whipped around and those beautiful eyes locked with mine. I noticed her long hair whirling around behind her and that added to the initial picture. I was caught between being stunned by her glamour and being about to laugh at having startled her. But the moment was decided already as my gaze was lost immediately in hers. Such beauty I had never imagined seeing so close.

I couldn't ask her to dance, I was too nervous. So I decided to rely on my uniform to cover any lack of charm. At that time of my life I wasn't that confident. Jasmin brought that out in me as I came to know her. I asked her what she was doing there with the fierys, as we called them. Then she told me about being brought along by her mother. Then I felt more pressure, just knowing her mother was nearby probably watching the copper hitting on her daughter.

I sat down across from her and talked with her for a while, mostly asking her questions. But she was smiling and answering so I was encouraged to continue. She had brilliant white teeth and a wide smile and I thought, this girl is awesome. I apologised for not asking her to dance, saying how badly co-ordinated I was. As a dancer that was true, in sport though I usually did well with whatever I decided to play. She said that was ok as she would be going soon. She was just waiting for her mother and the others to finish washing out and pack up the catering boxes. Jasmin wasn't helping any longer out of protest. I felt that since we were talking I couldn't let her just go so I took my notebook, not the official one, just the shift diary, and I asked her all of her details as if I needed a statement from her. She thought it was quite funny but went along with me. So I had her full name, address and phone number and could anything else from the computer later. She said she really wanted me to phone soon and she would be happy to go out.

Then her mother came and she had to go. Her mother, oh boy was she a contrast to Jasmin. Unkindly I thought Jasmin must have been adopted. Her mother was overweight, not grossly I suppose but in a soft spongy kind of way. But her mother with her puffy wrinkled face was ugliness personified, really amazing next to Jasmin.

When I checked on the work computer system before knocking off that night I found out Jasmin was only 18. I wasn't sure if I should phone her being that young. But in the end I felt compelled to, still wondering if the connection I had felt that night with her was real. I held off phoning for a few days until I knew I had a stretch of days off.

When I phoned the first thing Jasmin asked me was, "What is your name?" I couldn't believe I hadn't told her. She said she and her mother had tried guessing what my name was all the way home, nearly an hour to where they lived. Damien was not one of the names they thought of. Well we laughed and everything seemed to flow along quite well after that.

Jasmin and I started dating. The first time we kissed was incredible, though I felt a bit like an ice cream. She laughed a lot about that later on.

Jasmin's mum was divorced since Jasmin had been about 9. Her mother turned out to be very possessive of Jasmin and the more we went out the more strict she seemed to become. I remember once that when we were 2 hours longer after a restaurant date than I thought we would be (as we were making out in the car for most of that time) Jasmin was grounded for a week. It was a week on which she was on holidays from college where she studied nursing so that week had certainly turned to poo. I was able to visit, but she wasn't allowed to go anywhere. Fortunately her mother was a good cook so it wasn't all bad news.

I'll just digress for a moment. I haven't mentioned Jasmin's mother's name for a reason. It's Lorelle by the way. I just can't stand her and her interference, never have been able to. So apologies if readers like to see more names.

I worked out much later that Lorelle was trying to make our meetings boring so I would lose interest in her daughter. I didn't lose interest but Lorelle certainly caused tension. At least I understood why Jasmin had only had one boyfriend before me.

The makeout sessions of Jasmin and I in the car, in the cinema and at dance clubs had gotten quite heavy. The dance club scene for us was extremely limited though. We had to tell her mother we were going to a restaurant instead so the nights were early. Jasmin said her mother would certainly not have allowed her to go to a dance club.

Several times I had found myself wondering if sticking it out with Jasmin was worth it. Her mother was a real pain in the arse, figuratively at least. But Jasmin was an amazing girl to be with. Whenever she smiled at me I was reminded instantly that I'm with her, not the mother and if we end up together long term her mother would be a very small (microscopic even) part of our life.

Jasmin soon showed me that although she may be inexperienced she was certainly willing to enjoy herself. For a girl of virtually no experience she allowed me many liberties and the reasons for this were many. I will relate everything as I tell our story.

Wherever we were Jasmin allowed me to put my hands anywhere and when we were alone it seemed that I was groping her constantly. I infrequently wondered if I was too full on in that way but she just let me do anything within some limits. But also for some reason Jasmin didn't seem to want to grab my dick through whatever clothes I happened to wear. I never thought that much about it at the time as she let me do just about anything as long as my hands were above her clothes. Her hands she tended to keep behind my back, my head or neck or at my waist.

She was probably shy, I suppose. Her body was so hot though that her physical shyness didn't concern me so much. And her lovely lips, they were something else.

It must have been her Japanese heritage in her lips. They were beautifully puffy and I couldn't get enough of kissing them. The fantasies I had of a night lying in bed alone had many things to do with Jasmin's lips.

But we hadn't had sex and Jasmin hadn't let me under her clothes. That changed in the week she was grounded. We were both very hot for each other. I was more overt about it and she, although her polite hands told a different story, had so many smouldering, lingering looks at me that it was clear what she wanted. I had been with other girls but Jasmin hadn't had sex with the one other boyfriend that she had had before.

When she was grounded for that week we had known each other for about three months. She was keen for sex and I had always been - I am a bloke remember.

Of course she didn't say she wanted sex, she used to say, "I do want you to make love to me." Although she felt fantastic just to hold, fondle and kiss I was getting frustrated. She knew it and would say, "I just want the right time." During that week she was grounded I had a run of four days off. I spent every one of them there. She was that intoxicating to be around that I had no thought to catch up with any friends.

As Jasmin, her younger brother and mother lived across the road from the river the two of us would have some nice walks. I would park out the front of the house, at the time I owned a calais, and we would have a good enough time, walking and holding hands, stopping often to kiss and cuddle and some talk about a future together.

The second day I was over there that week and we were walking I asked Jasmin if she wanted kids one day. She said, "One day we will have kids."

Hearing the emphasis she put on we at the same time as she stopped walking so we could cuddle and kiss was amazing. She felt me hard against her then.

It was the first time I had let her feel my excitement. She didn't react adversely though, on the contrary she pressed herself harder against me.

"I want to see it," she said.

I looked around. It was about 2pm. We were in public, walking in the park next to the Parramatta River in the middle of the largest city in Australia. "Here?"

"Yeah, maybe. Let me," she said, almost begging. "Over there," she pointed at a park bench seat. It was just off the path we were walking and faced the river with its back to some trees.

Lust possessed me I suppose or I would never have thought of agreeing. If I was caught doing that kind of thing it would be the end of my job. We almost ran the short distance to the seat. I suppose it would have been funny to see. Jasmin sat on my leg, looked around to make sure no one was coming and then with no other hesitation, placed her hand over my groin. I had jeans on and she felt my hardness move.

"Mmm," she murmured. "That's nice." Then she started on my zipper.

"Jasmin," I said, alarmed as a boat was going past.

"They can't see you," she said. "Don't worry."

Anyone on the boat could see us both, I thought. Because of how she was sitting they might not see what she was doing but it didn't take much imagination to guess.

Then her hand pushed through my fly and I felt her soft fingers go around me. I had no more argument then.

Jasmin's eyes were wide and her lips were parted in excitement. I let her take me out of the fly. "Niiice," she murmured. She shifted from my leg so that she was couched before me while I still sat on the seat.

I had a look around. No one was coming along the path and the boat had gone by. Maybe they didn't notice or more likely, didn't care. With her in front of me they wouldn't have seen my dick anyway.

Jasmin held my dick with both of her hands. I had never been harder. She squeezed it and ran her hands all along it.

"Oh, it feels lovely," she said.

No argument from me. Her hands felt wonderful, not just because I was getting a handjob but because it was Jasmin that was doing it. I was circumcised and maybe that's why she thought my dick was lovely. I never asked her why she thought so. I think I just laughed.

"Hard," she squeezed me causing me to groan. "But soft also. And warm. Cum for me, Damien" she said.

I didn't tell her that I wasn't far from doing just that.

"You feel so great," she said. It was almost a moan.

"You're telling me," I said. "You can do that for as long or whenever you want."

"Serious?" she asked me and her hands stopped moving on my dick. I couldn't believe she thought I might not let her. Then she took one hand away and was long stroking me with the other.

She asked me if it was better with both her hands or one. I couldn't answer at that moment though because I was at my limit.

"Ah, Jasmin." She guessed what was going to happen.

I watched her beautiful face as I came. Her eyes watched everything, raptly taking it all in. Her gaze moved rapidly between my gasping face and my spurting dick, trying to take in everything.

I saw her beautiful lips parted and her soft moist tongue moving around inside, darting out occasionally.

Most of the cum spurted up between us and Jasmin leaned back to let it fall on the ground. Some went on my jeans but I wasn't worried at the time.

As her hand ran up and down on one of the last strokes she pulled my dick farther from me than before. That spurt landed on her head.

"Oh," was all she said. The last of my cum dribbled down on her hand.

Jasmin remarked on how sticky it was. With her other hand she scraped my cum from her hair. Looking at it, she raised her fingers to her lips and took a tentative lick.

I saw her expression change from wonder at what she had caused to happen to one of concentration as she thought about the taste.

Eventually she said, "That came out of you. Hmmm."

I couldn't say anything, just sat there amazed at what had happened. A car horn sounded from back behind us on the road somewhere and that brought me back to reality.

No one could see from the road but I did hear a couple talking, walking toward us along the path. They couldn't see us through the trees, not yet, so I quickly tucked my diminishing member away, zipped up my jeans and then pulled Jasmin up on to the seat beside me.

She had still been crouched before me, licking slowly at the cum on her fingers. I crossed one leg over the other to hide the wetness on my thigh. Jasmin just held her hands in her lap.

A middle aged couple walking their poodles walked past. The woman smiled at me and the man stared at Jasmin. I said hello and then they had gone by.

Jasmin laughed, asking me if I saw him look at her. I said I had and she said he had seen her licking her finger while she looked back at him.

"You little vixen," I said. It was the first time I said that to her. After a while Little V was the nickname I called her. She loved it as it always reminded her of that day.

We continued walking for a good hour before going back to her home. We stopped often to kiss and cuddle but the reason we stayed out that much longer was to let my jeans dry.

When we returned to the house Jasmin's mother was fuming. For the first time she had a go at me instead of Jasmin for keeping her daughter out too long. I had had enough by then and said, "For heaven's sake. It's only four in the afternoon. We had a long walk, it's no big deal."

LIPrulz
LIPrulz
153 Followers