Jasmin: The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want to push it with Jasmin's mother too much. Lorelle did have quite a hold over her daughter and I didn't want to risk my relationship with Jasmin. I didn't realise at the time but by not saying things to her mother, I was risking our relationship more.

After that inexcusably long walk, Jasmin was told that her younger brother, David, would be coming on our walks. It was about that time that Lorelle also mentioned Graham, a guy that worked in the fire brigade that liked Jasmin. Graham apparently had Lorelle's approval. Jasmin told me later that her mother would constantly go on about him, trying to get Jasmin to go on a date with him.

I could see that David, who was three years younger than Jasmin, was not at all happy about his mother's dictate. Although three years younger than Jasmin, David was already taller than her. He was on his way to being a really big bloke. I was sure he must have been asked to play rugby at school. He had the size for it. When he went upstairs in an apparent huff I was sure I saw a smirk on his face. But I dismissed it, as it just didn't fit.

David was a budding astronomer though. I later learned that his telescope could see a long way along that river.

That night after dinner I watched a movie with Jasmin before heading back to Bondi where I rented a flat with another copper.

The third of my four days off I was back there just after breakfast. I parked in the laneway behind the terrace houses and came in the back. I knew whenever I came in the front that her mother always hurried to be downstairs while I was there. I only came in the back to annoy Lorelle as the parking was otherwise still easier on the street out the front.

Jasmin was still in her bedclothes when she opened the door to me. All she had on was a long t-shirt. For the first time I saw how pointed her nipples were.

There weren't just small bumps in the white material of the t-shirt. Her nipples were really pushing it out. My eyes were riveted.

"Damien," she whispered. "My face is up here."

"I know that," I whispered back but my eyes stayed focused on her nipples. I understood by her whispering that her mother was upstairs. Hopefully her brother also.

I took her in my arms and we enjoyed a long kiss. She let one of my arms come back around in front of her and my hand grasped her breast.

Anytime else I had felt her breasts she always had a bra on and I knew now that she kept her bras well padded. Now though she let my hand freely roam over what were then her B cup size breasts.

When I felt her nipple I couldn't believe the length of it, at least an inch. And it grew bigger as I fondled her. Jasmin seemed to wilt against me. I saw that her tongue was on her lips and her breathing was ragged.

Wow, her nipples were very sensitive. I would never forget that. Jasmin was almost limp in my arms as I played with her nipples. And I was becoming harder by the moment.

My other hand trailed down her back and under the t-shirt. She didn't stop me and my hand was on her arse over her panties. Jasmin's arse was firm and sensationally shaped.

"Oh, Damien," she was almost pleading but wasn't trying to stop me in any way. "Mum might see."

The mother. My hands and little head were almost in total control of my actions. But the thought of her mother seeing us like this was the only thing that caused me to stop and think with my big head. If she saw us it would probably be over. I didn't think then that Jasmin was mentally strong enough to choose me over her secure home life.

Jasmin slowly calmed down. I watched her eyes. They were laden with desire and I knew if we could find an opportunity she was more than willing to take things much further.

When her breathing was under control, she murmured, "Later. If we can." Then louder she said, "I'm going upstairs to change. See you in a minute." The stairs went directly up sideways from the back door.

Jasmin looked back when she was half way up. Seeing that I was watching those lovely legs of hers she stopped.

She lifted the back of the t-shirt up over her arse as I watched. My tongue fell virtually to the tiled floor.

The white panties she had on were normal cotton panties but at that moment they were the sexiest piece of clothing in the world for me. Her bare legs were stunning, well toned from the netball she used to play. And her bum was beautiful, a firm bubble butt. Jasmin looked back up the stairs and around the top.

Then she turned around to face me and lifted the t-shirt higher, up over her breasts. It was a brief flash only as she dropped the material at once, turned and skipped up the rest of the stairs.

I was left there frozen to the spot as I tried to keep a snapshot of that moment locked in my memory.

Jasmin's panties were not see through but I could still see the darker patch where her bush was. I remember thinking that perhaps she kept it trimmed. Then I was lost to the sight of her glorious tits.

Jasmin's flesh was creamy, almost white and without blemish. Her perky breasts were the same as what I had seen labelled in magazines as sun seeker tits. They were definitely a B cup size with the nipples high on her breasts. Those nipples were a very light brown colour and as long as I had felt them to be.

"Heaven," was all I could say to myself when she was gone from sight. "That is heaven."

Well the walk that morning with her brother following after us was incredibly frustrating. After perhaps ten minutes David said, "I'll stay back, ok?"

Jasmin thanked him. She was wearing a knee length skirt, sneakers and a simple blouse. Now that I knew how fantastic her tits were I looked for a sign of her nipples. But she must have had the padded bra and I couldn't see any sign of them. How frustrating. For some reason I looked back where we had walked. Where we were located then you couldn't see their terrace. A unit block obscured the view.

David was as good as his word, or so it seemed. He pretty much left Jasmin and I alone. We smooched and carried on with each other. Her hands still didn't wander but she had no problem allowing mine to. Around her body with my left hand I placed it upon her breast. She let me but her nipple I could not feel.

"We should sit down somewhere," she said.

I looked back at David. He was having a conversation on his mobile with someone. It was one of the then new Motorola flip phones that a friend of mine also had. David was talking excitedly about something and was ignoring us.

We had already passed the area where Jasmin had given me a handjob the previous day. Soon we came to the end of the park on that side of the river. There were some old locked warehouses after that where fishermen often tried their luck. After the warehouses you would come to a fence that enclosed a commercial estate. We could either go across the river and through the park the other side back toward her house or we could turn back here. Jasmin had another idea.

Taking me by the arm, she pulled me off the path and up the stairs to the first warehouse. Jasmin turned back and called to her brother. When he came closer she told him we were just going to look around the warehouses and see what fish were being caught. David didn't appear very interested but Jasmin told him not to follow us just for good measure.

Fortunately for us there were very few fishermen around. Jasmin certainly wasn't interested in looking at fish either. She checked along the first and the second warehouse for an unlocked door or some way in. There wasn't any. Every entrance was well chained and padlocked.

At the far side of the second warehouse she said, "This will do us," and pulled me down beside her next to an old empty skip bin, like some of those a local council might use but without the lid. So next to that we couldn't be seen from the riverfront. Only people walking in from the street and up onto the warehouse platform would see us. Even so we were very exposed there on the hard concrete against the warehouse wall.

Jasmin didn't care apparently. Her mouth fastened to mine and then I didn't care either, just wryly thinking how juvenile it all seemed. Here I was, a copper and behaving like a teenager. But what else were we to do? Jasmin wasn't allowed to go anywhere and these walks were at least away from her mother.

All those considerations left my mind when I felt her hand on my crotch. I pulled Jasmin back onto the concrete with me and we were lying down then. I dropped one hand onto her calf, my other arm holding her against me.

Jasmin pulled her leg up over my hip as her hands continued to knead my dick through my jeans. Then she was pulling the zipper down.

My hand gloried with feeling the bare skin of her leg. I traced her silky flesh up over her knee and onto her thigh.

Jasmin's reaction; nothing but a sigh of encouragement as she let my hand travel up her leg. I tried not to hurry, being sure to caress every inch of flesh I felt. I had just gone over her knee to her velvet thigh when Jasmin's hand found my dick and pulled me out of the open zipper.

My hand travelled quickly over her thigh then and under her skirt. She only encouraged me with a moan as I roamed over her panty-clad bum. Her soft hands were jerking my dick and she was saying again how niiice she thought my dick was.

"I want to kiss it," she said. I was all for that. It had long been one of the dreams I had of Jasmin.

I hadn't forgotten where we were though and I kept looking around to see if anyone was there. No one was though, at least at that moment. Anyway I was turned sideways and away, facing the warehouse wall so even if someone saw us they wouldn't immediately see what we were doing. They would know of course but at least they wouldn't see unless they came close. Surely I would hear that, I thought.

Jasmin lifted her leg up, making it easier for my hand on her bum to go under her. I took the invitation and felt the dampness of her panties. As I rubbed the spot she moaned.

"Damien, I want your dick inside me," she said. "But not here." Her lips were nearly on my dick. I could hardly wait.

My fingers lifted the side of her panties and I slipped a finger underneath to search for her slit. I found dampened hair at the juncture of her thigh.

"The first time has to be a bed," she breathed. "But now I can taste you."

"Crickey," came an unwanted voice. I looked up with Jasmin to see David peering around the abandoned skip at us. He could see exactly what we were doing.

"Get away," Jasmin shrieked. She jumped up and David ran back a few meters. Incredibly embarrassed I put my dick away, zipped my jeans up and stood. I was going to talk with him when Jasmin said, "Don't, I'll do it. He's my brother."

She grabbed his arm and walked away with David to the riverfront. After a few minutes she came back. He stayed there, watching me to see if I was going to chase him. I didn't know I scared him that much.

Jasmin said she made a deal with him to keep quiet. She would do his chores for the next week. She also said with a grin that she had another idea. If we headed back now we would be back earlier than we had said. With the brownie points she thought that would score with her mother, Jasmin was hoping that we could all go to the cinema.

David wanted to see the new Terminator 2 movie. Jasmin said she had arranged with him that we would all go to the movie but that David would go and sit somewhere by himself. Jasmin said when it was dark in the cinema and David looked engrossed in the movie we would sneak out to the car.

I loved the plan, not caring how juvenile it was. If it worked, Jasmin and I would have more than an hour alone in the car together and her mother would be none the wiser. There were plenty of things I anticipated doing with her in the Calais.

So we headed back. I was amazed. Lorelle thought it was great that I was willing to take David to the movies with us. So we looked at the paper and found a suitable session that afternoon. I suggested we leave early and I would shout David a takeaway lunch as well. That earned more points with Jasmin's mother. I even got a smile from her, really startling me.

Jasmin was very happy, showing that wide grin of brilliant white teeth. We had a fairly amiable lunch then, quite a change from Jasmin's frosty silences with her mother that I had seen for the past few days. After lunch for a while we played monopoly on David's computer in his room upstairs until Jasmin left to get dressed for the movie.

She stopped in the doorway of David's room and when she knew I was looking she began a little disco dance to some music only she could hear. Watching me, she licked those lovely lips while running her hands up her sides and then down past her thighs, moving her hips from side to side.

She mimed some words from a song and then extended her slender arm to point a finger at me. She stopped her little dance then, mouthed the words, "I love you," at me, sneered at her brother and then skipped away to her own room.

I loved that spontaneity in her. I remember, after we had been going out for a couple of weeks when she said she wanted sex but in a bed the first time, I asked her why she wasn't the archetypal blushing virgin, why she seemed so much naughtier than any girlfriend I had in the past. We were in the cinema at the time and I can't remember the film.

Her response was mind blowing for me. She said, "But unlike them I want to keep you. And I like being naughty for you." She was blushing while she said it. I had my hand on her jeans covered thigh at the time. She opened her legs for me in obvious invitation then. "Go on," she murmured.

Up to that point Jasmin had never said what she wanted me to do. It was the first time she asked me to feel her pussy. Usually she just let me do whatever I wanted as long as it was on top of her clothes. Of course I felt her up for the rest of the movie. Her light blue jeans had an obvious damp patch when the movie was over. I suggested we go out the back and down to Chinatown when I saw it. But Jasmin pulled me out onto George Street when we left. There were many people around. As usual she attracted her share of hungry looks. I don't know if anyone saw the wetness between her legs but it was all I could think of. But I digress.

While she was in the bathroom having a shower David showed me some of his prized possessions, his powerful telescope and some thunderbird Dinky toys that he was trying to collect. I remembered having one when I was younger, but he had that one and another one called thunderbird 1. He said a friend had been to England and had most of the others but wouldn't trade any to him.

I was pretty bored and Jasmin saved me by finishing in the bathroom. Since I had a change of clothes with me I took the opportunity for a shower before we went. David didn't bother but that was no problem for his sister or me.

After I showered and threw on a pair of trousers and a shirt I was pretty much ready to go. Jasmin was in a beautiful satiny off the shoulder blue dress that came down to mid calf. Unfortunately her nipples were hidden but I supposed that was also for her mum to see (or not to). She had white two inch heels on to complete her attire. Both she and I thanked her mother for allowing her out.

We had Chinese takeaway before we drove on into the cinema complex. David didn't seem to mind the extra distance walk in we had to make as I parked well away from the other cars. It was undercover parking so I was confident no one would see us in the car when we came back to fool around.

In the cinema we made note where David went and took seats to the side and above where he was. The opening scene was pretty awesome and Jasmin was sure he would be totally into the movie and not see us leave. I looked back as we headed out the exit and sure enough he seemed glued to the screen.

Jasmin and I didn't waste any time back at the car and went straight to the rear seat. Her soft lips opened like a flower under mine and her tongue waited to greet mine with frustrated passion.

"I want to taste you," she said when our lips separated for needed air.

"You just did," I said.

She just giggled and reached for my belt. I sat back and let Jasmin work my trousers down. She decided that to my knees was far enough and then pulled my boxers down.

My dick was erect and waiting for her. Jasmin stroked me a few times while her other hand played with my balls. She was getting pretty good at it.

"Now if no one is around," she said and had a look outside the car. When she said, "Good," it was partly muffled by her lips going over my dick.

I lay back and enjoyed being in her wet mouth. What she lacked in experience, Jasmin certainly made up for with enthusiasm. Her tongue was slurping all over my dick.

I always found it difficult to cum just from a blowjob but despite the occasional scrapes on her teeth the feelings I had for Jasmin were going to ensure that I came.

I kept telling her how good it felt in her mouth. She tried to say a couple of things but around my dick the words were unintelligible.

She was able to get about half of me in her mouth before she gagged. I didn't force her to take more than that. Why would I? She was certainly willing to do anything so far and it was greeeat...

My hands were unzipping the back of her dress. Jasmin momentarily took her mouth off of my dick to say, "No, Damien. No playing with my titties. If you do that then I'll be giving you my virginity here in the car. I want the first time in bed, ok?" Then she took my dick in her hands, running them around my slick member while she waited for my answer.

She did not wait long though before lowering her mouth back onto my dick. She took me in a little far and gagged a bit. After a cough she was alright and continued to suck me. Once more her tongue was busy.

It was impossible to argue otherwise while she did that. "Yes alright," I said finally. And I relaxed back against the door. "Show me where that bed is."

She let my dick out of her mouth so I could understand what she wanted to say. Jasmin slowly wanked me while she seemed to be thinking.

"We'll work something out," she said eventually. "You'll see. Now you can finger my pussy. But not too far ok?"

"Yes, ok," I said. Of course I agreed. She was going to let me finger her. Well I had never managed that before. With any luck she would also let me eat her. I was not usually that enthusiastic about going down on chicks but Jasmin I just wanted to eat alive.

Jasmin kicked her shoes off and shifted about on the seat so her legs were up near my head. She was on all fours next to where I was lying back.

As her mouth went back down on my dick I pushed her dress up over her legs. She had on another pair of small white panties. I determined I would have to make it a priority to buy her some lingerie. But meanwhile the sight of her like that was enough to bring me close to blowing.

"Careful," I warned her as my hands roamed her arse. 'I'll cum soon."

Jasmin showed no sign of pulling up. If anything her tongue seemed to swirl around my dick even more enthusiastically. She sucked even harder on me as well. I tried not to think about what that meant and hooked my fingers under her panties. Slowly I eased them over her bum and down her thighs, caressing her as I did so.

If I thought I could smell her before the scent released as those panties came down was astounding. The sight of her pussy so closely revealed with the brown star above was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. Before I could do anything else I felt the semen well up from my balls.

I called her name, actually it was more a groan, as I came in her mouth. I think my eyes were shut as I spurted and spurted into her throat. Jasmin choked once but then was swallowing everything I gave her. After a blissful eternity that was not anywhere near long enough she took her mouth off of my dick.