Jasmine

Story Info
Dean recalls his experience with a Filipino girl.
3.3k words
4.23
76.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Hey all! My name’s Dean and I would like to tell you all about this girl I met awhile ago. If you don’t mind that is”

He looked at the crowd in front of him. All the guys were sitting in a circle around the campfire. This was his first time coming to the male campsite. He had heard from a friend of his that you could go there, meet other guys in the same situation you were in and freely talk about it.

Each Thursday night, a group of men got together to exchange sex stories from their past. Tonight’s topic was interracial relationships. A subject that Dean knew all too well.

He looked around the fire again, and proceeded to fill in his fellow campers about his own personal adventures. He hadn’t had many, but at least he knew was he was talking about here.

“I was happily married at the time. Or so I thought! I was working at a casino in town and loving every minute of it. You see, I’ve always been sort of a night person, so working the six p.m. to two a.m. shift was great for me. Anyways…”

He felt the stares of the assembled men on him. He felt a little uneasy at first, almost choking on his words. He had never divulged any information like this, and now here he was in front of total strangers and was about to relive a part of his life.

He checked himself. His khaki shorts felt uncomfortable and he gently tugged at them, trying to ease the pain in his gut. Nerves, he thought to himself.

“Come on, don’t keep us in suspense!” exclaimed one the guys. Dean looked over at the voice and noticed it was Johnny, his buddy. Dean shot him a look and then smiled. He knew he would be able to get through this with Johnny around.

“Ok…here goes.” He replied.

“About eight years ago now, I was working for the casino like I mentioned earlier. My wife and I had been married for just about four years. I was a supervisor on the floor, and she also worked there as a dealer. We enjoyed each others company, but things started going sour. Partly because of the kids, but mostly because we weren’t being intimate anymore.”

“One day, after dealer recruit day, this vision came sauntering into the staff room. I had never seen her before, so I assumed she was one of the new dealers. She was a dream come true.” Dean stumbled for a moment as he relived the memory in his head.

“She was Filipino. And gorgeous as hell! She was young, maybe no more that twenty. Her eyes danced when she laughed, and her dark hair flowed behind her as she walked. I must have been staring cause she asked me if everything was all right. I told her everything indeed, and introduced myself.”

“She told me her name was Jasmine and had just finished the dealer’s course the day before. She was extremely nervous, but I reassured her that it would be a breeze. I offered to help her in any with the procedures and anything she might need, not knowing just what I meant by that.”

“Now a couple of months had gone by and Jasmine and I had developed a solid friendship, much to the unhappiness of my wife. Needless to say, my wife was not pleased that I was spending a good amount of time around Jasmine’s blackjack table. I assured her that I was doing my job and nothing else.”

“Then came the staff party! It was mid June at this time, and the annual staff party was being held at a friend’s house. Jasmine still being new to the group wasn’t sure if she would attend. I somehow convinced her to come along, and that I, or should I say we would be more than happy to give her a ride over, volunteering my wife absent-mindedly.”

“Needless to say when Carol learnt I had offered to bring Jasmine to the party, she was not pleased. I had to think fast, and I came up with a simple solution. Pretend to hitch Jasmine up with a coworker! That would work, it had to work. So I informed Carol about it, and she actually thought it was a great idea.”

“We arrived at the party and most of the staff were there already. Jasmine, Carol and myself entered the back yard and saw everyone there were having a grand old time. Then I noticed Marcus. Marcus was a tallish fellow, and quite the intellect. I wasn’t sure this would work, but for my sake I hoped it would.”

“I went over to Marcus and started chatting about how good Jasmine looked. I felt weird talking about her to Marcus; after all, I was the one attracted to her. I mentioned how great her hair smelled, how she could melt a room with her smile, and how such a small package could carry such a nice bosom.”

“Marcus feel for it. He mentioned that he also was stunned by her sudden appearance at the casino and wished to meet her. Marcus was the shy type, so I made the introductions that night.”

Dean stopped for a breather as the group anxiously waited for the rest of the story. He looked around the campfire and found them all listening to him intently. He felt good, he felt really good.

Dean wasn’t the kind of man who had a lot of friends, and the friends he did have all had their own problems. At the age of thirty-two, Dean didn’t spend as much time in the bars, pubs and nightclubs as he wished he did. The girls nowadays were just too open for him. He preferred the flirt and retreat method. The thrill of the hunt, the pursuit.

Dean wasn’t what you would call ugly, but he wasn’t overly attractive either. He was about 5’8’ and 140 lbs. He had a well-developed body, but no bodybuilder was he. The muscles he had developed were from his job. And he was a hard worker. He smiled again, and returned to his story.

“OK, so now Marcus was chatting with Jasmine, and Carol had finally gotten off my back about it. Now I was miserable inside because I had inadvertently set up a coworker with the woman of my dreams. You should have seen her guys. Oh man!”

Dean’s eyes glassed over as he recalled to the men around the campfire what Jasmine looked like.

“She was petite, maybe 5 foot 2. Her skin was darker, but not by much. Like I said, she was twenty years old, and hot as a firecracker. Her dark hair was cut just below her shoulders and her eyes, well; you could get lost in them easily. Her waist was so tiny that I could wrap one arm around her and still be able to touch my own stomach. She had long legs for such a small frame, and to be perfectly honest, the most fascinating part about her…her breasts!”

All of the men hooted and hollered. They were men after all, and at the sound of breasts, they all exploded!

“Yes guys, she had a nice set of them. For such a small girl, she was stacked. The size of cantaloupes. And she talked so freely about sex. She had a way of making a walk across the casino floor look erotic. She just oozed sex.”

Again the men shouted.

“Now Marcus and Jasmine were hitting it off pretty well, and Carol and I were about to leave the party. So I went over to Jasmine and asked if she would be okay if I had Marcus give her a ride home.”

The men snickered. Dean looked them, smiling.

“She mentioned that it would be fine as long as it was fine with Marcus. She then looked at him and he said he had no problem with that. So, Carol and I left the two of them, and went home.”

Dean reached for his beer and took a long swig of it. He licked his lips, turned to look at Johnny who urged him on with his story.

“About a week later, a friend of mine asked if I was interested in going to the go-cart track, race a few laps and maybe take in some Mini-Putt. Now you gotta remember I was twenty-four at the time, and we did this all the time. I said sure and we planned to go out the following Tuesday night. That was my night off without Carol.”

“I went to work that night and ‘let it slip’ that I was going out the following Tuesday with a friend as Jasmine was coming into the breakroom. I asked if anyone else would be interested in joining us, hoping Jasmine would say she was. I left the instructions and address of the go-cart place, and prayed.”

“The week went by and Jasmine said she might come along, as long as she could bring a friend. I told her no problem, as my friend was coming along anyway.”

Dean took a look at Johnny and smiled.

“You remember Tasha don’t you?” he asked.

Johnny laughed and nearly spilt his beer.

“Oh, I remember Tasha alright. She wanted nothing to do with me. Thanks a lot buddy!”

Dean laughed at his friend’s plight. He shook his head and tried to regain his composure.

“Well, anyway, we didn’t get anybody else to show up, so it was Johnny, myself, Jasmine and her friend Tasha. When Jasmine arrived, I almost started drooling if it hadn’t been for Johnny being there. She got out of Tasha’s car and was wearing one of the tightest tops I had ever seen her wear. I hadn’t seen her in street clothes since she started working at the casino. Even at the staff party, when had gone after work. We were all wearing our black and whites.”

“Her cleavage was bountiful, and she swaggered up to Johnny and I, introduced Tasha and gave me a big hug. I was beside myself. I wasn’t sure if she felt the same way toward me as I did toward her. But the hug I got from her made me feel like maybe she did.”

“Tasha and Johnny were talking to one another as Jasmine and I rented the go-carts. We were laughing, enjoying ourselves when she leaned in to me and rested her head on my shoulder. This was the closest I had been to her, and my little friend down below suddenly woke up.”

“We went around the track a few times, Johnny winning the first and second race. Jasmine won the third, and we had decided at that time that three races were enough. Mini putt was next, and I swore revenge on them. But it was not to be.”

“Jasmine suggested we team up for competition as she wasn’t all that good. Naturally good old Johnny over there immediately said that he would team up with Tasha, and that I should get Jasmine on my side. I wasn’t about to disagree with him.”

“Johnny paid for the games and as we approached the first hole, Jasmine took a hold of my hand and whispered into my ear. She said that she had been anxiously waiting for the night to come. My prayers had been answered. She did feel the same way I did.”

“We played a few games, all the while, Jasmine and I being practically inseparable. We walked hand in hand, and when we were waiting for the other team to make their shots, we hugged and nuzzled each other.”

“The night wore on like this, and it was time to leave. Johnny and I walked the ladies to Tasha’s car. As Johnny was saying goodnight to Tasha, who apparently was anxious to leave as he so eloquently put it earlier, Jasmine and I shared and intimate moment.”

“I stared into her eyes and lost myself. She leaned closer and our lips met for the first time. My mind raced. I had wanted this girl for weeks now, and it was finally happening. My thoughts were a blur, and my wife never entered my head.”

“The girls left and Johnny groaned as Tasha practically blew him off. Lucky bastard he called me, and I laughed. I said I was sorry, but he was grumpy the whole way home.”

Again Dean paused, letting Johnny mutter a few choice words about Tasha, bringing laughter from the men.

“Tell us about the good stuff Dean.” Said one.

“Yeah, did ya get to get her?” asked another.

“Getting there guys. Relax.” He replied.

“So about two weeks after that, I was home alone while Carol was at work. I heard some knocking on the patio door. We used to live in an apartment building on the first floor. I went over to the door and pulled back the blinds. It was Jasmine. I opened the door and let her in.”

“I asked her what she was doing there and how she found out where I lived. She replied that Carol had told her where we lived one day at work, obviously not thinking about whom she was talking to. Jasmine just wanted to come over and say hi, tell me that things with Marcus were going a little slow, but okay.”

“I looked at her standing in our living room and offered to take her raincoat. She smiled as she started to unfasten the tie, and the next thing I knew, Jasmine was standing in front of me stark naked.”

The men cheered.

“Yes, I swear! She stood there in her birthday suit, wearing nothing but high heels and a smile. I was both quite excited at the beautiful body in front of me and at the same time horrified that Carol would catch her here.”

“I looked at her body, her pert young breasts staring straight at me, her nicely shaven pubic mound fully visible, and my mouth started to water. She giggled and walked over to the couch. As she sat down, I put her coat on the chair in the kitchen and hurriedly walked back into the living room.”

“She sat with her legs crossed in front of her, and I immediately sat down beside her. Our lips met again, and I kissed her hard. Her hand snaked for my belt buckle and within seconds she had already opened my pants and was inside them, rubbing my dick.”

The men around the campfire were suddenly quite quiet.

“I had never been with a girl outside my own race, so when this Filipino goddess started massaging my balls, I said to myself that it was time to change all that. I stood up, ready to get out of my clothes when Jasmine took hold of the side of my jeans and in one move, had them down to my ankles.”

One of the guys whistled as Dean broke off to take another drink of his beer.

“She was a quick and no nonsense girl that Jasmine. She was on her knees and sucking my cock as soon as the pants were off. Either she knew I was worried about Carol coming home, or she just wanted to get the action started that she wasted no time. Her mouth around my pole felt awesome and she did something with her tongue that almost made me cum right then and there.”

“I literally had to pull her off my cock. I picked her up, considering she weighed maybe 98lbs all wet, and took her into the bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and spread her legs apart. She was moaning even before my tongue met her wet pussy. I never had a Filipino pussy and never have I never had a pussy as wet either. Her juices flowed freely, running down her tight ass and onto the comforter.”

“My tongue tickled her already rock hard clit, and she bucked against my face, coating my cheeks with her juices. I entered her slowly, her pussy lips parting easily before my tongue. She was hot and wet and just so delicious. I lapped at her for about fifteen minutes, and she reached orgasm twice. It was now or never I thought.”

“I took off my shirt and was about to climb on top of her when she pulled me down on top, flipped over me and stared to grind her pussy against my hard cock. Her juices moistening it, she rocked back and forth, then suddenly without any notice, managed to slip my cock inside her without using her hands. I was in shock as she proceeded to ride me for all I was worth.”

“I stopped her a few times, wanting to savor this insatiable delicacy of this girl. I reached for her breasts and ran my fingers over her nipples. They were hard and pointing straight out. Each flick of my thumb on them brought another moan from her lips. She bucked harder against me, and I felt the familiar sensation in my groins.”

“I flipped her on her back, pushing my cock deeper inside her. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders and her legs wrapped around my back, her feet resting on my ass. She pulled me closer, and I felt the strength of her muscles contract against me. I could barely move, but I continued to pump furiously into her until I couldn’t hold off anymore. I felt my balls explode and my cock sent my cum shooting inside her. She felt it too, and her whole body shook as she experienced another orgasm, her pussy muscles clenching my cumming cock.”

“We laid there for some time before I pulled out of her. I looked into her eyes again and she returned the look, a smile creeping across her face. She said she had wanted to do that since the first time we met, but because of Carol always being around, she couldn’t say anything.”

“I lay beside her, gently holding her to my chest as she ran her hands over my body, every now and then gently squeezing my limp member. What happened after that was a blur. All I can remember was waking up with Jasmine in my arms, her hand on my crotch and about thirty minutes until Carol came home from work.”

“I woke Jasmine and told her she had to go, that Carol would be home soon and if she caught us, who knows what would happen. Jasmine looked at me through dreamy eyes and purred like a kitten. She reluctantly got out of bed as I fetched her coat. Putting it on was a drawback, as her nimble young body was again concealed under the material.”

“I walked her to the patio door where she came in, kissed her deeply and watched her as she walked away. She stopped at her car, looked back at me and opened up her jacket once again. Her beautiful body glowed in the moonlight and I wished I could have let her stay in our bed that night.”

“When Carol came home, I was in the shower and the comforter was in the washer. When she asked me why it was, I explained that I had spilt some juice on it earlier A lie, many more of them to come. The same could be said about me!”

Dean smiled as he finished his story, quite content by the reaction from the entourage of men around the campfire. Some were whistling, some were shaking his hand; some were simply sitting there, thinking about the story they had just heard.

“You’re gonna have to tell us more about this Jasmine chick.” Said one of them.

“In time guys, in time.” Dean replied, winking.