Jasmine

Story Info
An interracial cuckold story.
1.6k words
3.91
47.6k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Princess Jasmine sat on her palace bed in her usual emerald blue belly shirt and baggy translucent pants waiting for Aladdin. Like always.

He spent so much time in Agrabah Market, trying to please the kingdom as their Sultan that he often left Jasmine alone in the palace bored. Sure, they had traveled to Wonderland and Neverland on vacation this year, but she felt the connection between the two of them waning, like he was more interested in his work than his beautiful princess of a wife.

The sun had just vacated the sky and Jasmine was left in a palace full of people but still somehow feeling alone. She began to question herself. Was it something she was doing? Should she be more open to uniting the kingdom as Aladdin was trying too? But she hated the political side of the Enchanted Kingdom.

Suddenly, Aladdin came bursting in to the room with a wicked smile.

"I have great news!" Aladdin said, not even pausing to greet his wife, "We have discovered a new prince in the Kingdom."

Jasmine sat up. A new prince?

"He has come from far away to speak with me about uniting the kingdom."

A figure appeared in the door of the royal bedroom. Jasmine certainly had never seen anyone like him before.

"My name is Prince King," he said with a charming smile, "It is an honor to meet you Princess,"

Jasmine felt herself blush. Her tanned skin seemed pale to his dark.

"He has come to speak of a trade between our kingdom," Aladdin said, "He will trade us meats and dairies in exchange for some of our kingdoms riches and luxuries! Great goodness, not even the Genie could make this wish come true!"

Aladdin hastily patted his wife on the head.

"Now, if you excuse me, I must go find Abu and tell him of this news!"

Aladdin darted past Prince King and out the door, leaving Jasmine alone with the newest prince.

Jasmine said nothing, only stared. He was handsome, and wore and emerald robe that barely contained his rippled abs.

"It is warm in his part of the Enchanted Kingdom," he said, tugging at the ends of his robe, "Do you mind?"

Jasmine nodded, and Prince King removed his shirt, unveiling his carved dark torso.

"Oh my," Jasmine exclaimed, "I've never seen anyone like you. You are quite handsome,"

Prince King smiled, "As are you beautiful, Princess Jasmine, but I see trouble in your eyes."

Jasmine blushed again. Had he seen the look of disappointment when Aladdin had not properly greeted her? Or the pathetic pat on the head as he left. They were not signs of a couple in love.

Prince King sat himself beside the Arabian princess, "Tell me of your troubles."

And she did. She told him how she felt invisible, about how she felt unwanted and alone. Prince King listened, occasionally nodding his head. Jasmine hardly noticed that the two slow moved closer and closer to one another on her bed. Prince King's hand was unexpectedly on her thigh. And hers on his.

Her hand was climbing up his thigh, rubbing his leg until it reached something big waiting for her.

"Oh my," Jasmine exclaimed once more.

Prince King smiled, and he leaned in and kissed Jasmine, unlike anything she had felt before. Her hand grasped at his pants and tugged them down his waist and around his knees. The giant black cock greeted her by waving in the air.

Jasmine rolled both her hands around it, and still the head of Prince King's dick was not covered. She crawled across the bed, and laid flat, placing the tip of his penis on her lips before graciously allowing it inside.

Her head bobbed up and down as she sucked and sucked on his dick, taking it only half of it. Prince King's palm pressed to the back of her head, encouraging her as she sucked.

"That's amazing," he whispered, "I've never seen a girl as pretty as you."

Jasmine swallowed more of his dick, straining herself to her fullest capacity. He gently massaged her neck and back as she ran her tongue along his dick before kissing the tip.

The door swung open and Aladdin appeared in the frame with a happy smile.

"Abu is over the moon with this news! Prince King, I hope you enjoy the luxuries of our kingdom. And we will enjoy your meats!"

Had Aladdin not noticed? Had Jasmine become that invisible to him. She had to make him notice. Aladdin was walking around the room talking, not even glancing at her. She removed her baggy leggings, and squatted over Prince Kings throbbing cock, her back to Prince King, and her eyes followed Aladdin around the room with her emerald eyes.

She lowered herself onto his cock, feeling his gentle hands wrap around her hips, and slide his sword inside her. It sent a wave of pleasure through her.

Her legs hit the ground, and she pushed back up, Prince King holding her on the waist, and pleasuring her quim.

She continued bouncing on his cock while Aladdin pranced around the room, unaware. She moaned, louder and louder. This encouraged Prince King to fuck the princess harder and she felt the tides of pleasure coursing through her.

"Oh my god, fuck me with your big black dick," she squealed.

But Aladdin still paid no attention to her as he grab papers and other things from his desk.

Jasmine rode Prince King's dick reverse cowgirl for several minutes, her husband in the room, and unaware of her entirely. No matter what she did to make him notice her, he did not.

Her tan thighs clashed with Prince King's hands as his cock thrust inside her. She arched her head back and let Prince King hurried the pace the clapping of his balls echoing through the room as she rammed Aladdin's wife. Jasmine arched her back even further and her toned stomach flexed as she rode Prince King.

Prince King thrust harder, Jasmine now almost screaming, he lifted her off the ground entirely and let his manhood impale her for several seconds while a orgasm overtook her body. He slowly lowered her back down and did not stop fucking her, his cock pushing deep inside Jasmine over and over, his hands firmly around her hips, pushing her creamy hips up and down on his dark shaft.

"Oh my god," Jasmine cooed, "You're so big."

Prince King grabbed Jasmine's breast and massaged them, falling onto his back on the bed. Jasmine was pulled down so that her back was against his chest, his cock pumping into her and with every thrust she felt more and more pleasure throughout her.

Prince King's arms wrapped around her stomach and he kept fucking Jasmine until a full orgasm blew through her body and she came harder than Aladdin had every provided her.

But still, Aladdin only milled about the room, unnoticing of his wife and Prince King. He collected some papers, and didn't even see his wife, being fucked hard by the black prince.

Aladdin breezed past them again with papers in his hand, "I must tell the Genie!"

He didn't care. He didn't even notice. So now, Jasmine didn't care. She stood up and let Prince King pull her back into his arm. She pressed her butt into his cock, wiggled it around and grinded upon him. He wasted no time bending the princess over and penetrating her once more.

Jasmine bent over and put the palms of her hands on the floor as he took her doggy style from behind. He pumped his manhood into her over and over, each time her butt clapped against his body with a loud thwack of ivory on ebony skin.

Prince King placed his hands around Jasmines tan waste and thrust into her, watching his dick slide into her pussy. A white substance was emerging from inside her, the princess was cumming and cumming hard on his cock.

She arched her ass high into the air so that her body was like a bridge on the floor of the bedroom. Prince King pressed both his hands on either cheek of the princess and slid his sword slowly in and out of her quivering body. He felt the hairs on his hand stand on end as he watched his cock slide in and out of her.

He smiled and lightly slapped the princesses' rear. She cooed, and he did it again, quickening his pace. The pleasure was building inside him as well. And he wanted to release it.

He pulled Jasmine up and spun her on the air to lay her on the bed. She playfully laughed as her soft body hit the bed and her hair sprawled out across it behind her head. He pulled her hips to the edge where he stood. He remained standing, and put the tip of his dick inside her.

Jasmine's eyes were aglow. Her head transfixed on his member. Prince King did not thrust quickly, he slowly pushed his cock inside the princess as she watched in earnest. As more and more of him slid inside of her, Princess Jasmine's head tipped back and let out a playful sigh.

Prince King did this a few more times, slowly penetrating the princess, until he let his body fall forward, his hands on either of Jasmine's bare breasts and lunged hard into her that she groaned in ecstasy. The force of his sex bounced the princesses hips up and down off the bed as they fucked. Jasmine's cum climbed his dick, coating his black cock in white liquid.

He felt a rocket launch from his insides and one final thrust ejaculated his seed into Jasmine's pussy. He collapsed onto the princess, their liquids intermingled.

"Oh, Jasmine," he said, "You are the best I have ever had,"

"And you, I, Prince King,"

Jasmine watched Prince King stand back and withdraw his sword from her womb. His seed spilled from inside of her and she no longer felt the loneliness.