Jasmine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric was viciously infuriated with her even more when her pussy was instantaneously dripping for him and her vaginal wall trembled and convulsed violently around his cock.

"Bitch!" he said to her.

His anger fueled his movement in the young girl's pussy while his grip on her thigh intensified. Eric realized that he was bruising her, but the lust and anger that she had created in him was far too much for him to bear. Jasmine too moved her hip fiercely as she too was burning with her lust for her Mr. Blake. She moaned as he rammed his engorged cock again and again into her tight sopping canal. He forced his cock repeatedly into young Jasmine's body until he knew that their climax was near. He vehemently fucked her pussy while the young girl too buckled receiving and welcoming his cock. They came together passionately and intensely until they both were gasping and panting for air. Their breathing filled the bedroom.

"Have...have...I satisfied...you...Mr. Blake? C...can I go?"

Eric fumed with red anger. He pushed the girl away from him and left her in the room. Jasmine felt confused and defeated. She did not understand what the man wanted from her. She as if knew that she had satisfied him and he should give her the money and let her free. Yet, Mr. Blake still refused to acknowledge the fact. Fear crept deep in her heat, could it be that he never wanted to let her go? She closed her eyes and fell on the floor. Confused. Dazed. Frightened. Yet, she desired the man. Her mind was muddled. She used the bed to support her head. Sleep overcame her and slowly she drifted into slumber.

* * *

Jasmine was rudely woken when huge rough arms came under her and forced her to stand. She was still disorientated when a hand from behind lifted her left leg and a thick warm cock rammed into her pussy. She screamed and her senses reeled with the intrusion. She felt a slight pain and she shrieked, she knew that it was Mr. Blake.

"P...please...d...don't do this. No...no...please Mr. Blake...please...don't do this me!" she cried.

He started pumping from behind despite Jasmine's cries and pleading.

"N...no...stop...please...,"

He rammed his cock inside her vagina and he was grateful that their early morning fuck left him residual liquid that helped his intrusion. The young girl writhed and shuddered with his attacks but he was too strong. He mercilessly slammed his cock until he could feel the ultimate pleasure looming. He knew he was not really hurting her physically and her pride was shattered by him forcing himself upon her. He cum inside her and then shoved her away from him. She ceased her cries after some time and just sat on the bedroom floor not looking at him. Eric zipped his pants up and looked at the tired defeated girl.

"Still not satisfied Jasmine. Still not satisfied with you," he muttered from behind her.

He then untied the arms, carried her into the bathroom, and put her in the shower. She simply stood there in the shower with her head down. She let the water take away her tears and her anger. She went into the corner of the shower and slumped to the floor holding her stomach, as she could not believe that Mr. Blake had violated her. She cried even more as she had believed him when he said that he would not hurt her. The warm water soothed the aching and sore that she felt and she relaxed herself at the corner of the shower still slumped on the floor.

She did not even notice someone opened the shower door and went inside. Eric stood watching the girl's back and his hand touched his stirring cock. He could not stop fucking the red haired girl and he could only think about her succulent pussy every time he closed his eyes. He walked slowly to her and he noticed that she was closing her eyes. The water trickled down her tits and her nipples were hard under the continuous torrent of the shower. He knelt behind her and held her shoulder tight.

She shrieked flailing her arms to push him away but he grabbed both of her arms. Her legs started kicking and thrashing but he twisted one arm and the pain made her kicking subside. Eric pushed her against the cold wall with her arms twisted behind her. Her tits pressed onto his hairy chest and her nipples instinctively reacted to his soft blonde hair there. Her green eyes were menacingly enraged with him, but there was also lust hidden behind them.

"Let... me...go." She said through gritted teeth.

"No...I...won't." he said.

"Please...let me go...dammit!" she screamed.

"I won't stop fucking your until I know I am satisfied."

"I don't care whether you're satisfied Mr. Blake. Let me go! I don't want your fucking money!"

"But I want you cunt!" he hissed.

He secured her arms with his right hand and she squirmed trying to break free, but failed. He lazily moved his engorged cock lightly over her mound. Her pussy reacted to the light feathery touch of his cock but Jasmine refused to give in. Then his left hand pinched her left nipple slowly and it puckered. Eric gave her a menacing grin. He did the same with her right tit and she felt the same pleasure surging. He continued nudging his cock on her mound. She turned her head to her right and refused to let him see her eyes that would betray her and that gave access for Eric to lick and nibble her lovely long neck. She started wriggling and struggling harder.

"Let...me...go...you bastard!"

Eric then noticed the mark he made on her breast together with the bruises he left. He licked the teeth mark he made slowly. She flinched, as it was still tender. He leisurely used his tongue making a series of circular movement on the mark. She gasped with his tenderness. He increased the movement of his cock on her pussy to increase her lust. He increased the pressure of his tongue on her breasts, lapping her nipples and sucking them hard. He used his free hand to squeeze her pussy again and again until she suddenly shuddered; moaning and writhing with lust. Jasmine went crazy he slightly pinched her clit.

He knew that her resistance was wearing down and he gently inserts his finger into her pussy and she moaned. Eric looked at her lovely face wet from the shower and he moved his mouth away from her tits to her wet lips. His finger was moving in her pussy while his mouth nibbled lightly on her bruised and slightly swollen lips. Jasmine felt the core of her being shattered and moaned even louder. He increased the movement of his fingers and slowly released her arms and she instantly grabbed his hair and crushed his lips to hers. She kissed Eric feverishly, her tongue lapping his while she occasionally sucked his lips, and he, in turn moaned with pleasure.

"Mr. Blake...please!" she said between kisses.

"It's...Eric."

Her green eyes flickered into his and simultaneously he rammed his cock into her drenched soaking pussy. She raised her left leg to open her pussy. He held her left leg while his other hand grasping her other leg and brought her legs to wrap around his lean waist. With her back on the wall and her legs wrapped around him, Eric pumped into her slowly first. Then, he rammed his cock again into her pussy. Then, he withdrew just to shove it again in her and each time Jasmine moaned incessantly. Eric thrust, thrust, and withdrew making her body bounced with each movement. Her pussy wall gave him much pleasure and he continued to shove his cock into her vagina.

"Eric...please...,"

He resumed his thrusts into her pussy again and again.

They both came in the shower and he held her for quite sometime. The tremor of her vaginal wall heightened the pleasure felt by his cock. He sucked her lips and his tongue plunged into her sweet mouth. Eric's hands could not stop kneading and massaging her ass. After a while, he removed his cock from her pussy and then, they showered together. Eric enjoyed massaging her soapy breasts and especially her pussy. Jasmine too toyed and cleaned his cock. Later, he wrapped her up with the softest most luxurious towel and carried her to the bedroom. She looked at the handsome face of Eric Blake and caught his eyes. She timidly looked deep into those brown eyes seeking for answers. She was searching for any fleeting flicker of his eyes that would tell her anything about what he was thinking at that moment. His face was emotionless, he did show any hint of his feelings or sentiment. Then, he suddenly whispered to her:

"No Jasmine...you have not satisfied me. You will never...can never satisfy me."

12