Jasmine Fantasies: Becoming a Bimbo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent over, loving taking it from behind and purred, my need for cock cum growing as the clock ticked, "Come blacken me, stud."

"Once I slide inside that white pussy you'll crave black cock the rest of your life," he warned as he moved behind me.

"Too late, I already do," I replied, my fantasy mere seconds from becoming reality.

"Here ya go, teach," he said, sliding his cock in me.

"Fuck, yes!" I moaned loudly, his entire cock sliding in me and reaching depths I didn't know existed. Pleasure instantly coursed through my entire being.

"You have one tight white pussy," he acknowledged, as he began fucking me.

"Just fuck me," I moaned, his long snake turning me instantly into a white slut for black cock... just like so many characters in my stories. White slut for black cock. It rolls so easily off your fingertips if you've typed it often enough.

"You like it, slut?" he asked, as he slowly slid in and out of me.

"God, yes, I love your black cock in my white cunt," I answered like a story bimbo. I realized my cunt was pink just like a black girl's. Not very surprising, but I'd never realized it until that moment.

"Oh yeah, the boys are going to be happy with the new addition," he groaned, his words ominous and alarming, yet my desire to be fucked and used right now overrode any worries of future blackening.

"I'm your white slut," I declared instead, only drawing me deeper into the web of lust.

"I want to see you while I fuck you, teach," he said, as he pulled out and I quickly hopped onto my back on the desk, spreading my willing legs.

"So obedient," he mused, watching me eagerly obey and prepare myself for more of his cock.

"I'm just a bimbo for black cock," I giggled, the bimbo-itis returning as the clock now ticked to 12:42.

"That you are," he agreed as he slid his cock back in my wet twat.

"Ohhhhhh," I moaned, as all ten inches returned to my wanton cunt.

And for a couple of minutes he fucked me.

Hard.

Deep.

No talking.

Just fucking.

Then he pulled out as my orgasm was building, and ordered, "Flip onto your back with your head towards me."

I knew right away what he had in mind, something else my husband loved doing to me. Face fucking me upside down where it was easier to handle a long cock sliding in and out because of the angle of my neck.

I quickly obeyed, but pointed out, "I'm not sure I can handle all ten inches of your man meat."

"Only one way to find out," he said, as he slid his cock into my mouth.

His cock slowly sank into my mouth as I focused on breathing through my nose while he used my tits for balance and started fucking my face. Although I wanted to be fucked even more, to have another orgasm, I also knew I needed some cum really soon and this might be the most effective way to get it in a hurry.

Each forward thrust drove his cock deeper in my mouth until much to my surprise I felt his balls bouncing on my forehead. I had taken all ten inches, more cock down my throat than was in my mouth!

I was exhilarated at my successful task.

"There you go, my slut," he said. "You can take it all."

He then pulled out and said, "Think your last hole can take it?"

"Only one way to find out," I responded incautiously, beside myself with lust.

He laughed, "You really are an eager slut," as I spun around and offered my ass. He then reminded me, "That will have to wait. Time is of the essence, Mrs. under-the-cum-curse."

"Yes, sir," I nodded, as he spun me around, spread my legs and slid his cock back into my cunt.

"Oh yes, fuck me with that big black prick," I moaned, wanting to be fucked hard.

"Yes, you'll be a great white slut addition for the boys," he repeated, as he grabbed my left leg, lifted it high in the air and somehow found a way to dig his black spade in deeper.

"Oh yes, I'm a slut for all black cock," I declared, just like I'd done in so many of my fantasies and stories.

The new angle had me babbling like a bitch in heat as my orgasm rose like a tidal wave, "Oh yes, fuck me, fuck, shit, so good, fuck, harder, fuck your white teacher slut, breed her like a bimbo bitch... may I come, Master? Puhleeeease?"

I didn't realize I'd called him Master until it was out and he chuckled, "You are perfect." Three hard thrusts later he ordered, "Now come all over your Master's cock... Bimbo... Slut... CUM BUCKET!"

"Yes, Master!" I declared, biting my lip not to scream as my orgasm hit the instant permission was granted.

"Another white slut falls," he declared seemingly amused, as he kept fucking me.

He pulled out and said, as he hopped onto the desk and laid on it. "Come give me a foot job orgasm, Mrs. W."

"Yes, Master," I nodded, eagerly scrambling into position opposite him.

As I stroked his cock, I purred, needing his cum in the next few minutes, "Shoot a big wad of your dominant seed all over your white teacher slut."

"Oh yeah," he groaned, as I frenetically foot fucked his fully loaded cock.

"Give it to me, stud," I demanded. "Give me your cum!"

"Keep talking, bitch."

"Baptize your white slut into her new life as a black cock whore with your creamy cum," and "Speckle my face and tits with white," and "turn your white-ass teacher into a black cock slut."

"Fuck!" he grunted, as cum exploded out of his cock like aerial fireworks and spewed everywhere, scoring direct hits on my face and tits.

"Yes, oh yes," I moaned, as if his orgasm had given me an orgasm. He hadn't, not physically, but I'd really felt that!

His warm cum coated me and once he was done spewing his seed all over me, I scooped up as much as I could and put it in my mouth to get my hourly prophylactic against permanent bimbo-ism.

"You look pretty hot coated in cum," he said, as he watched me desperately feeding on his load.

"I bet I looked pretty hot with your cock fucking my face or pounding my pussy too," I said, as my hunger was sated for the time being.

He moved off the desk and said, "Any time you need your black cock fix, just let me know."

I joked, "Can I text you?"

"Sure, your daughter has my number," he said, which made my eyes go big. Oh shit! I was afraid of this!

"You're not the first Walker to be blacked," he revealed.

"Oh," I said, crestfallen by this information.

"Don't worry, Mrs. W," he said, as he put his shorts back on, hiding that beautiful cock away. "She loves it just like you do. Did you need my encouragement just now, or just permission?"

I shook my head as I put my costume back on, even as I said, "Like mother, like daughter, I guess."

"Maybe one day soon I'll fuck you both together," he said, walking to the door. "We'll all three love that."

"Oh my," I said, as he opened the door and walked out.

Leaving me with even more shocking truths to marinate in my temporarily clear mind.

The afternoon worked out well for me as I had collaboration once a week with a colleague or two and that was today, and the last period of the day was my prep. So I no longer had any more students scheduled to come (or cum) in my classroom, which was great, as the stress of getting caught was wearing me down.

During the one o'clock hour, Emily, the teacher who'd been dressed like Marilyn Monroe earlier today (and still was) came into my room, as did her intern Sarah. Emily was in nylons, but Sarah wasn't. I didn't know what that meant.

We collaborated by gossiping about students for half an hour before I got up to grab some water. As I did, they also stood up and pounced, and before I knew it I had a finger under my skirt, a hand on my tits and another over my mouth.

Sarah whispered, "Slut Walker, are you craving yet?"

"You know too?" I questioned, even though it was obvious.

"Yes, I've been there and done that," she admitted, before adding, "although Halloween is a lot more fun than the third day of school."

"I guess," I said, as Emily pulled me close and kissed me as Sarah let go off me.

I melted into her... her lips so soft. The sudden tenderness after Marcus's roughness was sweet, and also quite unlike the rest of the day so far.

She grasped my hands, stepping backward and pulling me with her until she was leaning against the green board, our lips never once breaking apart.

We kissed for a minute, maybe more, until I first felt insistent hands pulling my hips back, and then a cold artificial cock sliding inside my pussy which sure enough, was dripping wet again.

After a couple of minutes, Emily said, "Now let's get you your hourly antidote."

'Antidote'! That was the word I kept trying to think of but couldn't.

She led me over to our bed... my desk... and once I was lying on it she straddled my face and said, "I've been looking forward to this ever since Mistress Abigail informed me you were next."

"Next?" I asked, as she lowered her pussy onto my face. My need for my hourly antidote took control as well as her strong scent and as I seemed to be hot boxed with exotica, I leaned up and licked her shaved snatch.

As I licked, I was expecting a cock to plunge back in my cunt, but was surprised to feel a gentle tongue. I moaned into Emily's pussy as Sarah licked me... her tongue touching me in places that sent fireworks through me.

There wasn't any talking... just licking... this easily our most productive collaboration time yet.

Then Sarah said, as my orgasm built, "Time to go for a ride, Jasmine."

Emily got off my face, Sarah pulled me up, lay down on the desk and I wordlessly straddled the cock and sat down on it in one eager drop.

So I rode the cock, not a position I usually enjoyed partly due to my lack of coordination, but primarily because I preferred to be the one being fucked, not the one doing the fucking. Another indication of my submissive nature.

As I did, I was startled when Sarah whimpered, "Yes, finger my ass, bitch."

I looked behind me and saw Emily behind me, indeed fingering Sarah's ass. It was hot.

Emily winked at me before I turned around and began to really ride Sarah's cock.

Again, for a couple of wordless minutes we fucked.

I rode.

Emily fingered Sarah's ass.

Then Emily said, "Time to really fuck you, my newest slut."

"Oh yes, I do need to be pounded like a slut," I agreed, as I got off of her.

A moment later I was on my side on the floor, Sarah was fucking me from behind and I was again licking Emily's yummy cunny... her creamy, dreamy, homemade steamy juice all I wanted.

"I love your tongue," Emily moaned, as I sucked on her pussy lips.

Sarah added, "She's going to make a great addition to Thursday night therapy."

"Oh yes she will," Emily concurred.

I had no idea what Thursday night therapy was, but I imagined a massive lesbian toy orgy like in my story Pet Teacher: Lesbian Toy Party.

I tried to move my head back and forth, really parting her lips with my tongue, as I also enjoyed Sarah's fucking that was getting faster and rougher.

Emily's moans got louder.

My moans got louder.

Sarah then turned me onto my back and said, "Now let's get both my sluts off."

I wondered how the hierarchy worked. In my stories there was always a hierarchy. My only assumption was that regardless of the rest of the pecking order, I was likely at the bottom... of course I wouldn't want it any other way.

Sarah really pounded my pussy and I aggressively attacked Emily's sweet pussy with lust and need.

And in a couple of minutes we were both near the brink.

"Come, my sluts," Sarah ordered. "Come... three... two... one... NOW!"

Immediately we both did exactly that as I screamed into Emily's cunt just as she screamed and covered my face with wetness... my antidote arriving in one explosive shower.

"Shit, this is a much better use of collaboration time," Sarah joked, as she pulled out of me and wetness leaked out.

"We definitely stayed on topic for the last stint," I weakly quipped, my third orgasm of the day as intense as the first two. Multiple orgasms were rare for me and usually happened only if I had one in the morning and one in the evening... or when I was drunk.

"Yeah, I think we found a new way to relieve the stress of the day," Emily added, as she remained on the floor recovering from her orgasm.

I asked, "So how come Sarah isn't wearing nylons?"

Sarah smiled, "You noticed that."

"It seems to be the constant thread today," I pointed out, again seeing and thinking vividly now that the cloud of bimbo-ism had dispersed for the first part of another hour.

"Yeah, I decided they just didn't work for my outfit today," Sarah explained.

"But Abigail wasn't happy," Emily added.

"Yeah, and I'm looking forward to my punishment," Sarah bragged as she stood up and took the strap-on off. "If I'm lucky it'll be another spanking!"

"So Abigail is the head of the hierarchy," I asked, trying to get as much information as I could.

"Clearly," Sarah nodded as Emily got up too. So did I.

"I need to get off now," Sarah said, snapping her fingers. Instantly Emily went to her and buried her face in her pussy.

It was weird to see the teacher being sub to her intern... and of course hot. So many of my stories were about older women being dominated by younger ones... although Emily was only three years out of university so there wasn't a major age gap between them.

Sarah must have been pretty revved up already or Emily had an amazing tongue, because in a couple of minutes Sarah came... oddly without a word... just a whimper... somehow I'd expected a more climactic eruption.

The bell rang a couple of minutes later and Sarah ordered, "Of course, you will wear my cunt cum on your face as you teach."

"Of course," Emily nodded, standing up and smiling at me.

"I still can't believe how crazy this day is," I said.

"Oh, don't worry, almost every day is this crazy," Sarah promised, leaving me alone and still overwhelmed.

I once again collected myself and returned to my desk where I tried to process the new pieces placed into the puzzle.

1. Abigail was indeed at the top of the hierarchy.

2. Somehow Sarah was ahead of Emily in the hierarchy.

3. There was a girl group of some sort.

4. Guys, or perhaps just football players, were in the mix somehow.

I tried to correct some papers through the two o'clock hour, but became increasingly agitated as the addiction cravings again began to take control.

I sighed.

Although I enjoyed the sex... the recurring desperate need was overwhelming and consuming me. It was 2:40 when I got a text from Abigail.

Cheerleaders' Change Room now!!!

Hunger in control again, I rushed to my destination, ours being one of the only schools I knew of that treated cheerleaders with the same reverence they gave the football team. There was even a cheerleader booster club. I always thought this money should be spent on books, but such heresy was never even considered.

Schools were based on wins and losses, not academics, which seemed so ass backwards.

I arrived at the change room and Penny, another cheerleader, was at the door. She smiled, "Welcome to the club, Mrs. Walker."

"Uh, thanks," I said, still unsure what club this was.

"Go on in," she said, "I'll be the lookout."

"Um, okay," I again said.

I went inside and wasn't surprised to see the head cheerleader Kyra sitting on a bench dressed in an outfit that included black thigh highs.

She asked, "How's your day going, Mrs. Walker?"

"Weird," I answered.

She laughed, "I imagine."

"Are you my next antidote?" I asked.

"Antidote, I like that," she nodded. "I guess I am. Now come over here."

I walked over to the pretty blonde and presented myself in front of her by getting into my usual submissive position (the only dilemma facing me today was whether to be on all fours or just two knees).

"Kiss my legs, pet" she said gently, looking down at me. I caressed her sheer silk nylons as I obeyed. Meanwhile her foot was rubbing my sensitive pussy.

"Ohhh," I moaned on contact.

"You're already wet," she acknowledged. "Why?"

I could have blamed the curse, but instead I admitted the truth, "You've always been one of my secret fantasies, Kyra."

"Really?" she asked, surprised by my answer.

"God, yes," I nodded. "The idea of being a submissive slut to the head cheerleader and then the entire cheerleader team is one of my most constant fantasies."

"Well. It would be my sincere pleasure to make both of those come true," she smiled, as she pulled me up and kissed me. Somehow I expected her to be forceful and dominant like all my fantasies of her were, yet so far she was being intimate, gracious and sensual.

"That would be so wonderful," I replied, when she broke the kiss.

"Hump my legs," she ordered, surprising me.

"Like a dog?" I asked.

She laughed, "That's a fun idea, but I meant like this." She closed her legs, and grasping my hips, positioned me so my pussy was stretched over them.

"Oh," I said, understanding.

Slowly, I began grinding my pussy on her legs, the position spreading my cunt and creating a unique pleasure.

"You're fucking drenched, pet," she said, as I felt my wetness coating her nylons.

"Being unexpectedly turned into a cunt licking bimbo fuck toy has a way of doing that," I bluntly said, somehow wanting to shock her.

"I imagine so," she smiled, leaning in and kissing me as I got myself off on her legs.

The kiss lasted a couple of minutes, our tongues exploring each other's mouths, before she broke it off and guided me to the tiled floor.