Jasmine Fantasies: Classroom Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelby, who I had briefly forgotten about, walked over to Jake, who was vaguely getting a hand job, but not a good one as Amber was near orgasm, dropped to her knees and said to him, "Let's show you how a woman really sucks a cock."

"Bitch," Amber insulted, even as her body was pounded hard.

Shelby tossed back, "Bitch beats being a bimbo," before she took Jake's cock into her mouth. From where I was, his cock looked a pretty average size.

"Ready, faggot?" Charles asked, again our brief conversation ending by me getting distracted by Shelby and by cock. So far I'd learned that he knew I was silkstockingslover, he'd arranged an orgy for me somehow, and had used chemistry to make it happen. Yet, that still only left me with more questions and no real answers.

Yet, truth be told, at this moment of rapture I didn't care how or why, but was living in the excitement of the moment.

"Please fuck me," Kyle begged, actually spreading his ass cheeks for Charles.

Amber shook her head, even as she was deeply pounded, "I can't believe my boyfriend's a queer."

Suddenly Jake pulled out of her, quickly moved beside me and just as I turned to look at his six inch cock, it shot hot white cream directly in my face.

"Take it all, Mrs. Jones," he grunted, as rope after rope splattered my face, and I closed my eyes just before an eyeball could be coated painfully in cum.

Once he was done painting my face, he said, "I've thought about doing that every day this semester."

I joked, as I scooped off the cum which had landed directly on my eyelid, "We're only a couple of weeks into the semester."

"Okay, all year," he corrected. "I've dreamed about cumming on your face for a really long time."

I opened my eyes and I challenged, my orgasm quickly rising at an accelerated rate, "Come on Luke, you can fuck me a lot harder than that, can't you?"

"You want it hard, teach?" he asked.

"Yeah, stud, today you can teach me," I said wickedly, as I turned to see Kyle getting hammered and whimpering like a little girl.

"Get ready," Luke warned.

I moved my hand to the end of the desk, as I glanced over and saw that Shelby and Amber were both on all fours, as Howard was behind them on his knees, pelvis pumping, going back and forth between the two of them.

And then Luke screamed, "Holy fuck!" as he pulled completely out and slammed back into me as hard as he could, and then began really pounding me as if he were the Energizer Bunny.

I watched as Jake went and joined the girls on the floor, sliding his cock into Shelby's willing mouth.

Although I wanted to watch Shelby get double teamed, the pleasure inside me was in constant control of my body, and I closed my eyes to focus on my inevitable orgasm, which was rising at an accelerated rate.

After a couple dozen strokes, maybe less, just as my orgasm was imminent, Luke again pulled out completely.

I opened my eyes, turned around and begged, "Please, shove it back in, Luke. I need that black monster in me right fucking now."

"Beg," he ordered smugly, as he rubbed his cock infuriatingly up and down my pussy lips without entering.

I was so full of lust and obedience, I babbled like a raging slut, which at the moment I was, "Please, Mr. Horsecock, slam that big black snake in my cunt and use me as your bimbo teacher cum slut!"

He slammed into me hard five times and just as my orgasm was about to erupt, he again pulled out.

I whined, "Please just fuck me like the teacher whore I am, deposit that load of yours in my cunt. Just fuck me to complete submission!"

He slammed into me just three more times, stopping short, as five would have been enough to have me coming like a geyser.

"Beg for me to breed you, you bitch," he demanded, tapping his cock on my ass cheeks.

Although my womb was definitely not protected, the desire to come overrode the fear of pregnancy, as I begged, trying to sound as nasty as possible so he would goddamn finish what he'd started and let me cum, "Shoot that wad of cum out of your big black balls, fill my unprotected womb and breed me like a bimbo bitch!"

Again he slammed into me, but this time he didn't stop, and as I finally achieved the orgasm of orgasms, I screamed, "Yesssssssssssss!!!!"

"Oh yeah," he groaned himself, as I could hear his stunted breathing and knew he was going to unload very soon, deep inside my pussy.

"Come in my cunt and breed me," I demanded, even as my juices were swirling around his dick in an attempt to escape past the junction between huge cock and tight pussy and into the open air.

"Here it comes, slut," he grunted, as the first man in over eighteen years other than my husband coated my pussy walls with cum.

"Yesssss," I moaned loudly, feeling his cum shooting inside me, enhancing the euphoria I was already experiencing as my orgasm hit a whole new level.

As a never-ending deposit seemed to be emptying inside me, my orgasm seemed also to be never ending.

As I opened my eyes, I saw Shelby rocking back and forth on the two cocks, a position I often wrote about in my stories but had never actually had the opportunity to try.

While Amber, frustrated, watched... waiting for her turn. Looking up at me, she ordered petulantly, "Get over here and eat my cunt, slut teacher."

Without thought or decision, I felt compelled to obey and even felt an insatiable thirst for pussy. Luke pulled out of me, a massive gush of mixed cum flooded down my legs, and I walked over to Amber, who lay down as I crawled between her legs. Craving cunt the moment the idea had been spoken, I instantly buried my face in her surprisingly hairy pussy.

My fingers combed a path through her public hair and I licked.

It wasn't a minute before I heard Shelby scream, "I'm coming, bitches!"

"Me too," Howard declared, as he deposited his load inside her.

"Make that three," Jake declared a few seconds later.

As I licked the sweet tasting, strong smelling pussy, I felt my legs parted and my hips pulled sideways until I was lying on my left side. I looked up and saw that Shelby was about to bury her face in my pussy as she ordered Amber, "Get to licking Howard's cum out of me, you cheerleading bimbo."

I watched Amber's angry face as she began to argue, "You fucking bitch, I...." even as she interrupted her own verbal torrent by turning onto her side and smothering her face in Shelby's pussy.

Turning her face towards me, Shelby smiled benignly and said, "On the other hand, this, dear mentor, I've fantasized about for quite some time," before she leaned down and began lovingly licking my cunt.

"Ohhhhh," I moaned, yet another of my own fantasies coming true, as my first place fantasy student of the school year ate me out.

I resumed licking Amber's hairy snatch and the three of us were in a daisy chain... yet another fantasy becoming a reality.

"Oh yes, come in my ass," Kyle moaned, as Charles jetted his spunk.

And for a few minutes there were just the three of us licking each other as the boys watched and hopefully were reloading for round two; I wanted the contents of more young, hard cock.

Eventually Amber came on my face, demonstrating that she was a squirter, my face becoming drenched in oceans of pussy juice (another fantasy fulfilled... sure, I'd eaten pussy before, and written about squirting (having seen it on videos, especially Cadence Lux for example, in Squirting Stories: Part 2), but had never experienced such a longed-for deluge live and in person).

Shelby's tongue, plus the waves of pussy juice coating my face, were enough to get me off too, and I screamed as orgasm two hit me, "Yes, Shelby, I'm coming for you!!"

Shelby's tongue leapt into high gear and she eagerly lapped up my cum as my body quaked with my second orgasm of this extra-curricular orgy.

My body was still twitching when I was pulled to my feet, and Jake announced, "It's 'hot for teacher' time!"

I saw Luke lying on his back on the floor, and Jake led me to him as Luke ordered, patting his naked thighs invitingly, "Come for a ride, teach."

I obeyed, his big hard cock looking so appetizing, and I looked forward to squeezing that pole back into my box.

I straddled him and lowered myself onto it. Once it was all the way inside, before I could even begin riding the big black cock, I was pushed forward and Jake asked, "Ever been double penetrated?"

"Only in fantasies," I answered, as I craned my head around and watched the jock settling down behind me.

"Well, time to make your fantasy a reality," he smiled generously as if he were offering me a box of gourmet chocolates, as he positioned his cock at my ass, using words I had often used in my stories (every one of my readers having fantasies they haven't fulfilled... which is often why you end up reading Literotica, you sweethearts).

"Shove that dick up my shit hole," I demanded, shocked by the coarse words coursing out of my mouth. Sure, I used such nasty language when I was my husband's three-hole fuck toy... but I was definitely seen more as prim and proper, and a strict ball buster, by my students.

"I knew you were a nasty slut behind that hard-ass demeanour," Jake said, his cock poised at my entrance.

Playing on his words, I added, "Well then, show this hard-ass slut your hard cock in her hard ass."

"My pleasure," he said, as he slid his cock inside me.

Another fantasy was fulfilled. I had used Ben Wa balls in my pussy as my husband fucked my ass (highly recommended and often the extra boost that tips you over the top into orgasm during an ass fucking, as both pleasure holes are being stimulated simultaneously... or a small vibrating egg also can do wonders), but I had never had two flesh and blood cocks in me at once... it had just been another fantasy I'd written about dozens of times in previous stories.

And although I'd tried to explain the pleasure as best I could from research and correspondence with fans who had been double penetrated themselves, nothing can really prepare you for the amazing sensation of two big cocks sliding into you at once.

I felt utterly full.

I felt completely slutty.

And oddly, even though I had over eighteen inches of teen dick inside me, I needed more.

And just as Jake began slowly fucking my ass, my need was fulfilled as Howard offered his six inch dick to my last available hole. I opened my mouth and he slid it inside me... as yet another fantasy was checked off my imaginary fuck-it list... triple penetration... to be filled air tight (a term I'd learned from a fan a while ago).

And then I had three cocks, working in unison as a team, sliding in and out of me. At first moving slowly, each filling me balls deep and then pulling out as much as possible, except for Luke of course, as he was limited in his movements, most of my weight resting on his massive snake.

A woman can receive pleasure in so many different ways: from kissing, to massages, to getting fingered, from sex toys, sucking dick, getting fucked, taking it in the ass, even being fisted. Each of these pleasures trigger different physical reactions, stimulate different aspects of the body, and being double penetrated was an entire new sexual stimulation... but the cock in my mouth added an exciting extra dimension to the true euphoria of ultimate slut-hood.

My third orgasm was building, the slow fucking's were stirring pleasure throughout my body, and then Jake suddenly called out, "Cardio."

Before I had time to even ponder what the hell 'cardio' meant, I found out, as suddenly all three of them shifted simultaneously from slow ambling to hell-bent for leather! Suddenly balls were bouncing off my chin and ass, suddenly I was being fucked ruthlessly for the pleasure of these three students as they rode for glory!

And... as my third and most intense orgasm yet exploded out of me... I couldn't scream with a mouthful of cock, but my body shook and quaked as all three guys pumped their cocks in all three of my holes with smooth, rapid precision.

And for a trio of minutes my body was ravaged.

I was face fucked.

I was ass reamed.

I was triple teamed.

Then in quick sudden grunts, three loads filled all three of my holes, splish, splash, sploosh!

Howard was first as he grunted and spewed his load deep down my throat.

Seconds later, Jake followed suit, spewing my asshole with a load.

And as soon as he pulled out, Luke ordered, "Ride, slut."

I instantly obeyed, bouncing on his cock, even as I felt cum leaking out of my gaping ass.

And in fewer than a dozen deep bounces, mixed with Luke bucking his ass up to meet my thrusts, he demanded, "Ready to be bred again, bitch?"

"Yes, spew your dominant seed up my fertile box!!" I moaned, crazy for more cum inside my cunt.

A few strokes later he obliged, as he grunted and deposited his second load of the day in me.

"Oh yes, fill me," I moaned, always loving the rush of feeling cum spraying inside me, even as I realized I hadn't yet had that big black cock in my ass.

Once spent, he pulled out of me, while I collapsed on the floor.

Charles, who'd been silent of late, walked around and sprayed a load on all three boys who had just come inside me.

He then ordered, "Get dressed."

I watched as all three jocks obeyed him without questions or objections.

As I sat up, I realized no one else was left in the room: Shelby, Amber and Kyle were all gone.

When did they leave?

Shit! I'd wanted to have a conversation about this with them.

I slowly got up, my legs weak and trembling from the orgasms and the fucking.

Charles, still naked, his huge dick hanging between his legs, intoned deliberately to the trio, "You will not remember any of this. You will remember coming to class to learn... nothing more... it was boring as usual. Now shower and go home."

Each nodded with a dazed look and walked out.

As I reached for my bra, Charles asked, all courteous again, "Did you enjoy the orgy, ma'am?"

I asked, avoiding admitting that I really had, "How did you make us do that?"

"I created an air aphrodisiac that removes all inhibitions, and gives you permission to do whatever someone orders you to, as long as in your deep subconscious it's something you've fantasized about doing," he answered, as I held my bra in my hand.

"And you just erased their memory?" I asked, before adding, "Like a neutralizer in Men in Black?"

"I did!" He nodded with a soft laugh. "You won't lose your job over this. No one will ever know except you and me."

"Why did you do it?" I asked.

"I completed the drug a while ago and used it a few times already on test subjects, but when you seemed so dejected about being alone today, I decided to make your fantasy come true," he explained.

He was standing directly in front of me, his ten inch dick completely erect.

"How did you know I was silkstockingslover?" I questioned. "No one knows that."

"You were writing in your iPad a lot, so I used a device to get access to your hard drive by duplicating your device," he explained.

"That is possible?" I asked, shocked, but nevertheless glancing down at his huge dick.

"Obviously! I did it," he said, before offering, "I can also protect your iPad or laptop from such intrusions."

"Please do so," I nodded.

"Now, the chemicals in your brain will wear off in another twenty minutes," he said, before adding, "and I would never make you do anything with me without your consent."

Before he could finish, I smiled, as I lowered myself quite willingly to my knees, "This is the biggest dick I have ever seen, except in porn."

I then took the nine inch plus dick in my mouth.

"Oh yes," he groaned, as I bobbed on his huge dick.

After a couple of minutes, I stood up, bent over my desk, my pussy already on fire, another orgasm being sparked by his cock and chemistry, and begged, "Charles, please fuck me with that massive cock of yours."

He wasn't a dirty talker to me, like he'd been when he used our all-star quarterback, but man, could he fuck!

He pounded me from behind to multiple additional orgasms...three to be exact... nine plus inches of cock being able to reach depths I didn't know existed.

He finally asked politely, "Where would you like my load, Mrs. Jones?"

Even though we had fucked so long the drug was no longer in control of me, I moaned, my natural submissive nature still leading me, "Wherever you would like it, sir."

He groaned just one word, "Swallow."

A few moments later when he pulled out, I quickly turned around, dropped to my knees and took his cock in my mouth and bobbed hungrily, wanting his warm load. His shaft was drenched with my cum, which was a big plus.

After a minute, he grunted and rope after rope of cum sprayed inside my mouth and slid down my throat.

I kept bobbing until every drop was deposited, before he pulled out and said, "I can spray you to forget, if you wish me to."

"No, please don't," I shook my head, "I want to remember this." I then reached down to hold his cock in a friendly embrace for a few moments and added, "Especially this."

He laughed, "So size does matter."

"Definitely!" I nodded.

"Plus, this will make a great Jasmine Fantasies story," I added.

"Yeah you can call it 'Classroom Orgy'," he agreed, as he began to get dressed.

"That's a perfect title," I agreed, as I put my dress back on.

"By the way, I did leave a couple of subliminal messages in Shelby for you," he added.

"What were they?" I asked, very interested.

"She has a huge crush on you, and if you say the word 'thigh-highs' to her, I know your love for them, she will instantly become your submissive pet," he explained.

I teased, the idea again making my well fucked cunt tingle, "What if I want to be the pet?"

He laughed, "I knew you'd ask that. The phrase for her to seduce and dominate you, is 'sandalfoot stockings'."

I laughed, "You must have read all my stuff."

"Every story," he nodded, now pausing at the door, looking down fondly at my sandalfoot stockings.

"Of course, you can come and fuck me with that massive dick anytime you want," I added.

"Oh, this isn't a onetime thing," he smiled, before walking out.

I wondered whether he meant fucking me one on one, or more wild mind control orgies.

Shit, I hoped both.

THE END

12