Jasmine Fantasies: Going Native

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine didn't care anymore. Race didn't matter, only submission to the greatest creation of God... cunt did. And it tasted even better than she had described it in all her stories.

Piper moaned, after a few seconds of licking, thrilled to have turned the racist bitch, "You know you want this snatch. Tell me you want it." She then pulled the white slut's head away.

Jasmine didn't hesitate, her insatiable hunger for cunt now being fulfilled she wanted to dive all in, "Yes, God, I want to lick your cunt."

"What kind of cunt?" Piper asked.

"Indian cunt, I love your Indian cunt," Jasmine declared, and she did.

Pepper pulled the cunt hungry dyke back between her legs, "That's it, suck my twat, slut! Eat that Indian cunt!"

Jasmine only got more excited by the racism and name calling. Just like her cunt got wet when she wrote scenes of sexual submission to another woman... especially when it was a younger woman... when the roles of power were reversed and the teacher became the student.

Jasmine dipped her tongue into the folds of the Indian's pussy. Amazed at the taste, and enthralled by the texture, and scent. Her tongue slathered inside Piper's pussy, and the slightly citric taste grew stronger.

Piper was getting close to orgasm fast: the seduction, the thrill of humiliating this pretentious antagonist of her people, who it was and the thrill of domination all escalating her orgasm (if she hadn't fucked herself earlier she would have already coated the white bitch's face with her cum). She continued talking dirty to the new submissive. "Oh, that's good, you little white twat slurper! Now suck my clit, you muff diving dyke! I can take my time later, but for now, I want you wearing my cum all over your pretty white pussy pleasing face."

Jasmine did as instructed, taking the swollen clit between her lips.

"I'm gonna mark you as my slut! I'm gonna make you a cum bucket for my hot Indian pussy!" Piper squealed, as her clit was pleasured, impressed by how skilled this amateur's first time was and in seconds exploded onto the school teacher's face.

Piper could never recall squirting so much before, as she came and came.

Jasmine's face was bathed in the aftermath of what she had done to Piper's pussy, and the juices flowed down her face. Jasmine kept licking, the full flood of cum even stronger and more heavenly.

Finally, her need sated for now, Piper pulled Jasmine's face from between her legs. "That was pretty good for a first timer. You sure you never sucked cunt before?"

"No", Jasmine stated, hanging her head in shame now that the moment had passed. She couldn't believe she had licked her first pussy, and an Indian's at that.

"Hey, don't be ashamed. I'm serious. You really did a good job. But just in case you thought you needed to improve your effort, you're about to get more practice," Piper smirked as she had heard her phone ping and saw the message from Peyton that she was waiting at the door.

"Sit," Piper ordered.

Jasmine, ludicrously, obeyed, even as her head spun with consequence.

"Come on in," Piper stated as she opened the door. "Our little slut here is off to a promising start as a fuck-toy, though I rather think she could use some more practice."

Peyton gave Jasmine a predatory, yet somehow kind, smile.

Jasmine's mouth dropped open as she realized what they were planning to do to her.

Piper added, looking down at an again stunned Jasmine, "Don't let her bother you. Her bark is worse than her bite."

Peyton added, "Oh, you will be put through your paces tonight," as she stripped out of her motorcycle mama attire. "I'm afraid that while I may not seem as intense as Piper, when it comes to the bedroom, I have a much wilder imagination, and that mouth and twat will be well-used tonight."

Jasmine's head was spinning, but she couldn't help but stare at the arrow shaped thin landing strip on Peyton's mons, pointing the way to her treasure, as Payton stood before her completely naked.

Peyton caught the look, and laughingly told Jasmine, "I don't want people to get lost in trying to find my treasure, though judging by the sheen on your face, I'd say you know your way around a cunt."

Jasmine just stared, her mouth already salivating for more pussy, as she no longer saw an Indian before her, but a cunt.

Peyton guided Jasmine softly onto her back, and straddled Jasmine's face. "I much prefer this position for new cunt lappers, so I can guide them where I want and give them what they want even though they sometimes don't initially know it." She then planted her moist twat on Jasmine's face, and started to grind. "Do a good job now. My sister said you were a promising rookie, and I need you to follow that up with a good sophomoric effort."

Jasmine couldn't believe the turn her day had taken. But she had to admit she was starting to enjoy this living out of her fantasies. She could feel her own pussy get damp at the humiliation that she was now eating her second cunt ever, and both were between the legs of a race of a people she had once thought beneath her (that irony not at all being missed by her in the position she was currently in).

As Peyton told her to tongue her hole, and suck her clit, she could tell the white lady was growing ever more aroused at the humiliation she was receiving.

Jasmine couldn't believe it, but the Indian girl was truly riding her face now, just as if she were riding an Indian pony.

Peyton cradled Jasmine's head, and was dragging her pussy up and down it.

Jasmine thought it even seemed like the young squaw's tight asshole slipped across her tongue a couple times.

Peyton, who came quickly and often kept riding a new pet's face until she came and screamed, "Take all my cunt cum," on her way to a shattering orgasm.

Jasmine eagerly lapped up the cum as best as she could intrigued that the two sisters came differently and also tasted subtly different. She wondered if cunt cum was like a snowflake: no two ever the same.

Peyton stood up and said, "Oh fuck, that was amazing! If that was truly your first, no second, time, then you have missed your calling. You are a born pussy sucker. That was one of the best I've ever had, and I have had at least several dozen women tongue my twat. I'm told I'm a pretty good pussy pleaser myself, though I haven't eaten myself. Damn, if I could though, I might never leave my home." Peyton laughed.

"You have licked women too?" Jasmine exhaled, trying to catch her breath after sucking down consecutive girl cums. She seemed incredulous that this woman who used her would let herself be used. In her stories you were either a submissive or a dominant.

"Oh yes dear. I have no problem relieving a girl's tension, provided she gives me my own pleasure too," Peyton continued as she lifted up the teacher's dress. "Fuck, by the looks of your cunt, you shouldn't take long coming anyway. You're soaked," she added as started to part the lips of the white woman's wet cunt.

Jasmine moaned loudly, her pussy on fire.

"Do you want an Indian to eat your cunt?" Piper interjected.

"God, yes," Jasmine moaned, not caring who was between her legs.

Peyton leaned down and said, "God, Piper, you and the race games... pussy is pussy."

And as Jasmine felt a tongue on her cunt she couldn't agree more. After a few licks, Peyton added, looking up at the teacher, "My sister here tells people she doesn't ascribe to that theory, and wouldn't like to eat cunt, but she and I both know that if the right cunt presented itself, she would drop to her knees and start a full service pussy diet. I do not have that conflict though, and I will gladly clean your snatch of Uncle Joe's deposit when he's done."

Jasmine couldn't believe what she had just heard. It was one thing to eat pussy... even Indian pussy, she had heard that many women didn't consider it cheating to eat another woman's pussy, and their men seemed to share that viewpoint (many of her stories followed that theory). But there was no way to explain if she fucked another man. Letting another man inside her was most certainly cheating... no doubt about it. She pleaded, knowing she was completely at the whim of these two women, her double life secret dangerously at risk, "No please, I'll do whatever you wish to you two again, but I can't cheat on my husband."

"Now now," Peyton cajoled, "that wouldn't be fair to Uncle Joe that we had fun and he didn't, now would it? Besides he's the one fixing your car, though I may have a go at your plumbing a bit later on."

"And besides," Piper added, "you most certainly will do whatever we want. That was decided the moment you dropped to your knees in front of me."

Jasmine sat up and saw the older man had just quietly slipped into the room and gotten undressed, and if anything, she got a worse case of the jitters. This damned Indian had a horse cock! Like the ones you only see in the porn movies. She was no expert on guessing size, but she would have guessed it was seven inches long (a good two inches bigger than her husband). But that was not what frightened her. The damn thing appeared as big around as a wine bottle, and not just the neck either. "No!" she shrieked, even though she would be lying if such a big cock didn't also intrigue her. "I can't possibly fit that in me."

"It's OK, I'm gonna help you," Peyton said as resumed gently licking Jasmine's super wet cunt. "Fuck, by the wetness of your cunt, you shouldn't have trouble anyway. You're soaked."

As her sister licked the white slut, Piper added, "Getting all wet for Indian dick, Jasmine?"

"Oh, fuck," Jasmine moaned, the Indian's tongue making her feel really good and blurring her moral fibre.

"Oh, you want to be fucked," Piper quipped, glancing at Joe and his indeed impressive cock.

Peyton looked up, saw Joe's huge stiff cock only a few feet away from her, and said, "Fuck Joe, she does have a point though. How do you not scare off women with that horse dong? Although I might like a round with it, just to say I did", Peyton laughed.

"Peyton!" Piper shouted. "That's our uncle!"

"Don't be so smug, Piper, it's possible you might like a taste of some home cooking," Peyton slyly said and grinned, as Jasmine thought again, the younger girl seemed to be speaking for the benefit of others, not her.

"Well, I would never!" Piper proclaimed, as she fingered the white slut.

Jasmine felt like she was in one of her stories... one where lust overrode common sense and the possibility of incest was dripping with every word.

"You have said 'never' before Piper, and we can ask Jeff how that turned out," Peyton smiled at her sister.

Piper just glared at her sister, and sat on the edge of the bed as Joe approached Jasmine.

Peyton was still fingering Jasmine's dripping wet snatch, as Joe lowered himself onto his knees... feeling weird to be naked in front of his two nieces and yet unable to resist the temptation of this white bitch.

Peyton rolled out of the way to allow her uncle access to the white tramp.

Jasmine eyes went huge with hunger and trepidation as the huge Indian cock moved between her legs.

Joe, who liked to fuck his bitches hard, grabbed the white slut's ankles and moved them until they found a home near her ears.

Peyton, impressed by the white slut's flexibility, grabbed both of her ankles and said, "Now drill that white box, big Joe."

Joe did exactly that as he slid his entire cock into the teacher's tight twat. "Damn, this white woman has some tight pussy. It feels like a glove milking my cock."

Jasmine couldn't believe how full she felt... so good and full. Although she knew she was cheating, at the moment she was nothing more than a wanton slut for big cock... big Indian cock. If all Indians had horse cocks... she may shift her fantasies from black cock to Indian cock.

Joe found a rhythm and was giving long hard strokes into Jasmine's wet snatch, stretching her walls, and bottoming out with each stroke.

Peyton withdrew from the copulation in front of her, as Uncle Joe seemed to have things well in hand now. Or at least well in twat.

Piper was lying back on the bed, with Joe and Jasmine facing away from her.

Peyton joined her sister on the bed, and cupped her breasts.

Piper gasped, "Peyton, no."

Peyton purred, kissing her sister's neck, "I told you sis, you can get off a lot more if you'd just submit."

Piper felt a chill go up her spine and another back to her cunt as she flashed back to her one weekend of submission. She protested, "That was a brief moment of weakness for Jeff, you know that."

Piper countered, "You and I both know better, big sister."

Jasmine's orgasm came hard and quick, the huge dick creating waves of pleasure unlike any she had ever experienced. Even though she should have felt guilt over coming on another man's cock, all she felt was utter euphoria.

Joe knew he wouldn't last long in such a hot, tight, white box, but he wanted it to last as long as possible.

Peyton, deciding she needed to remind her sister who was really in charge, rolled her sister onto her back and straddled her face.

"Peyton, please no," Piper protested, as her kid sister's pussy approached her lips. As her sister's glistening pussy... beautiful glistening pussy, hovered over her she recalled her one other moment of weakness. She whispered, praying the other two couldn't see what was happening on the bed, "You promised."

Peyton smiled, "I promised I wouldn't tell anyone your secret. I promised no one else would know who else you became a complete horny little submissive for. I didn't say I wouldn't use you again."

"Peyton, please," Piper begged, worried about getting caught in an act of incest.

"Shhhh, as you can see, the other two are pre-occupied, so just do as you're told and I'll try to stay quiet and not alert them. So beg me, Piper, beg me to feed you your younger sister's snatch."

Peyton lowered her pussy briefly on her sister's face, before continuing, "If you ask nicely, I just might let you taste me... again."

Joe glanced over and saw his two nieces in the act of lesbianism, and instantly thought he may have to fuck his two nieces... if they were already committing incest, he may as well be a part of it too.

Jasmine's second orgasm was already building while the first still hadn't completely faded.

Piper pleaded, "Please, not now, Peyton. Another time."

"Now, Piper, you know you want it," Peyton repeated, her pussy hovering just an inch from her sister.

Piper couldn't contain herself anymore. She couldn't resist the sweet nectar of her baby sister. She hadn't been able to since that first night with Jeff... she would do anything to please Jeff and that included committing incest with her sister. She had not submitted to her sister since, though she had thought about it many times... although guilt and moral responsibility had kept her from doing it again. Yet, with the beautiful pussy in her face moral responsibility faded and obedience replaced it.

Peyton finally whispered, "Please, Peyton, I want you to feed me."

"As you wish," Peyton smiled. She knew she could have had her older sister any time she wanted, but she didn't want to completely break her, just remind her from time to time she could.

Piper leaned up and tasted her sister's pussy... one taste and instantly she was back to that one submissive weekend.

Peyton moaned softly as she pondered how her sister was pretty good and if she ever got over her 'being in charge thing', she could have a lot more sex.

As Jasmine's second orgasm hit her, she screamed, "Yes, I'm coming from your massive fucking dick."

Joe glanced to his two nieces again and knew he was seconds away.

Peyton dismounted her sister's face and whispered, "Your secret is safe with me. After all, everyone on the rez knows what a 'domme' you are. You couldn't possibly be a cunt lapping lesbo whore for your baby sister...or could you?"

Piper felt a rush of disappointment. Her sister's pussy tasting so good... just like it had last time she ended up between her sister's legs.

Peyton moved to the fucking couple. She could see by Joe's actions he was about to blow, and decided to have some fun with this quickly turning nice white lady. "That's it Joe. Pump her full of your seed. Give her a candy cane baby!"

Joe, though about to pop a nut, looked strangely at his niece.

Peyton gave him a look to play along and continued. "Fill her pussy with your cum. Give her that candy cane baby she wants".

Jasmine pleaded, "Please not in me. Come on my tits or face."

Peyton continued, "A candy cane baby. You know, when a black and white couple have a baby, some call it a zebra baby or a newspaper baby, you know black and white. Well you're getting pumped full of red man cum, so you can have a candy cane baby."

Jasmine kept pleading, "Oh please no. How will I explain this to my husband? I can't have a baby."

"Too late," Joe grunted, as he began spewing his load inside the white bitch.

"Nooooo!" Jasmine pleaded, even as her own orgasm continued to rack her and she tightened her ankles, dragging Joe in deeper. As Joe shot spurt after spurt into what she knew was her fertile womb, she cried even as multiple orgasms overtook her.

When Joe finally pulled out, a minute later, dripping a trail of his sperm as he left, Peyton spoke "Well, if you didn't want a baby, why didn't you say so? You could have fooled me the way you gripped his cock with your snatch. I'll help though".

Peyton buried her face and planted her lips on Jasmine's pussy and began to tongue out Joe's cum. "Not bad," she thought, feeling so naughty doing such a thing. She really would have to try that horse cock someday.

Peyton removed all traces of her uncle's cum from Jasmine's now wide open pussy, and leaving the white slut in a near catatonic state from yet another massive orgasm before telling her, "By the way, Joe's sterile. He had a bad case of the mumps when he was ten. That's why he's never had kids."

In her dazed state, Jasmine had to giggle just a little. She had gotten upset over nothing, though truthfully it had both terrified and thrilled her, when she thought that Joe was possibly putting a baby in her belly.

Well into the night, the three used their little white fuck toy. Joe had her twice more, finishing once in her mouth as she struggled to contain the plentiful deposit of cum and another all over her face.

Even the sisters balked upon Joe's suggestion of fucking Jasmine's ass though; they wanted her to be submissive, not permanently scarred. However, both sisters had the white slut's ass with strap-on cocks... even making the slut air tight once: Joe's cock in her mouth, Peyton's cock in her pussy and Piper reaming her ass.

Jasmine lost count of how many orgasms she had or how many orgasms she gave. She was left a quivering heap of post orgasmic tremors early into the morning.

EPILOGUE:

Piper woke up Jasmine by phone the next morning at eleven. "Good morning Mrs. Walker or Winston. I trust you rested well. You should have, since you had quite an eventful evening. Uncle Joe has replaced your wire, and your car is being driven to you. Your keys will be left at the front desk. I have comped your room, as well as a meal at the restaurant if you desire brunch before you leave. I wish you a safe trip. I do hope you have learned a lesson. You can't judge an individual by your thoughts of others in their ethnic group. For instance, I'm sure not all nice pretty white women like to suck the clits and lap the twats of Indian girls, much less taking a fat Indian cock up their white snatch. But I do believe it was an educational experience for you, and as a teacher, I'm sure you appreciate a quality learning experience. You even got a few nice orgasms out of it yourself and your fantasies are now realities. If you're in the area again, please drop by."