Jasmine Fantasies: Pet Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becoming like a character from one of my stories, I obeyed, dropping to my knees, in my own classroom, beside my desk and in front of one of my students.

She moved her foot to my mouth and I replicated the eager thorough attention I had already given her other foot.

As I did, she continued her questioning of me. "Do you like being called names?"

"Pardon?" I asked, not really hearing the question as I focused on sucking her beautifully manicured toes.

"Do you like being called slut, bitch, whore, etc?" she reworded.

"Sometimes," I admitted, figuring I was too far gone into her psychoanalysis and submission to not answer her questions truthfully.

"When?" She asked.

"In the heat of the moment of submission," I answered.

"Why?"

"It's like you said earlier, I suppose. All day I have to be in charge and once I get home and the kids are in bed and the grading is done, I just want to let go," I admitted.

"You want to be a slut?" She clarified.

Deciding to just be as frank as possible, I answered, "I want to be a complete slut. To be my husband's full service plaything to be fuuu."

"You can swear in front of me, Jasmine," she said. "I do plan to make you my full service plaything, my personal teacher fuck toy."

Hearing her say fuck was at first surreal based on her polite manner before today and yet it also broke the last barrier holding me back from complete submission...since she had made her intentions crystal clear. "Yes, dammit, I want to be a fuck toy, a cum bucket, a pussy slave, a submissive slut who obeys without hesitation," I rattled off freely all the names I had fantasized and written about in my stories.

"Do you call him Master?" She asked, her facial expression, as I looked up, not showing any surprise at all by my dirty declaration.

"Sometimes," I nodded, as I lifted her foot up slightly so I could lick the sole.

"So theoretically, I would beeeee?" She asked, not finishing the sentence...obviously wanting me to say it.

"My Mistress," I finished, the words flowing off my tongue smoothly.

"Good pet," she said softly. "Is my pet horny?"

"Yes, Mistress Sarah," I quickly answered, my mouth watering with anticipation of tasting her cunt...a long held fantasy of eating a student tantalizingly close.

"Does my pet want to come?" She asked.

"Yes, Mistress Sarah," I nodded, liking how easily the words 'Mistress Sarah' flowed out of me.

"Does my pet want a treat?" She asked, opening her legs wide, revealing she was sans underwear.

"Yes, Mistress," I repeated, willing to do anything to please her...as I was completely intoxicated by her allure and powerful personality.

Just as I was about to commit the ultimate sin of my profession, the intercom came on, bringing me instantly back to the reality of where I was and what I was doing.

"Mrs. Walker, if you are still in the building, you have a phone call on line three," our secretary announced.

I quickly stood up rattled as Sarah, legs still open, suggested, "You should probably get that."

I went to the phone near the door and answered it.

"Hello, Mrs. Walker speaking," I said, glancing over to my desk where Sarah was writing in her notebook.

"Hi, honey, I tried you on your cell but you didn't answer," my husband said.

"Oh, it's still on vibrate in my purse," I explained, sensing immediately that my husband calling seconds before I was going to sexually submit to a student was a sign that I wasn't supposed to do it.

"Just wanted to know if you wanted to meet up at Chantis for supper," he said, before adding, "I got a babysitter for the night."

"Sure," I agreed, my husband a very thoughtful man...knowing that it had been a long month with him gone in the oil fields a lot lately, making me often a single parent.

"How long will you be?" He asked.

"Not long," I answered, glancing back at my desk where Sarah was watching me with an eyebrow raised.

"Meet you there in an hour," he offered.

"Sounds perfect," I agreed.

"Love you," he said, another reminder of the betrayal I had almost committed.

"Love you too," I replied, thankful that he had called exactly when he had.

Hanging up, Sarah asked, "Plans with hubby?"

"Supper with him. He got a babysitter for the kids," I answered, hoping that would be the hint that this was as far as we were going to go.

"How sweet," she smiled. "Then you'd better hurry," not catching onto my hint.

"Sarah, I'm married," I pointed out, still at the door.

"Is that enough for you?" She asked.

It was a strange question to be asked. Yes, he made me happy as a husband and when he was home he brought me sexual satisfaction unlike any man I had ever been with...yet he couldn't possibly fulfill the growing obsession I had to be with a woman...to taste a cunt. I answered, lying, "Of course he is."

She laughed, "You're a terrible actress, Jasmine. Now get back over here."

"We can't do this," I said firmly.

She sighed. "Oh, another bout with denial. Jasmine, you are who you are...you can't deny it no matter how much you try."

"Denial about what?" I asked.

"Do you find me attractive?" Sarah asked, standing up.

"Yes, but that doesn't make this right," I answered.

"Do you fantasize about serving me sexually?" Sarah continued, as she walked to me.

"Yes, but fantasy is not reality," I pointed out.

Reaching me, she smiled, her voice sultry, "But it can be."

"Please, Sarah, we can't do this," I said, my husband's phone call like a cold shower of reality.

She sighed, "Look, I know you want this. No, no, you need this. And I want another pet teacher."

"Another?" I asked, the revelation surprising and yet instantly I had two mixed contradictory feelings:

Relief: Thank God I'm not the only one!

Jealousy: who else is vying for this beautiful young domme?

"Yes, and I bet she would eagerly replace you between my legs...she is a very eager teacher slut," Sarah said, compounding the mystery.

"Who?" I asked, dying to know who else submitted to Sarah's charms and who else I would possibly be competing against...forgetting my moral resistance to the betrayal of my wedding vows.

"Knees now," she ordered, not answering my question.

I protested, "Someone can see us."

"Crawl back to your position on your knees beside your desk then," she suggested.

When I didn't immediately respond, she sighed heavily, "This is your last chance, Jasmine. If you won't submit like a good pet and eat my cunt, I am sure Ms. Shannon will eagerly do it."

Ms. Shannon, Carol, was a complete bitch who I disliked immensely. She was a lot younger than me. A diva who thought she was better than everyone else and was engaged to marry some big shot attorney this summer. She desperately tried to be cool with the students and really had never grown up.

My facial expression must have given away my dislike for her as Sarah asked, "What? You don't like Ms. Shannon?"

"Not really," I admitted.

She put her hands on my shoulders and guided me back onto my knees...my brittle resistance shattered completely.

She moved her finger under her dress, slipped it inside her cunt, pumped it in and out for a few seconds directly in front of me before pulling it out, coated in her wetness and moving it to my lips, "A sample for my pet teacher."

Her scent was enticing and without even thinking about it, I opened my mouth and sucked the juices from her finger. Any lingering doubts of my desire to taste pussy, to submit to her, faded with the thought of tasting her tantalizing nectar directly from the source.

"So who is eating my cunt, you or Ms. Shannon?" She asked, looking down at me, even though I imagine she already knew my answer.

"Me," I quickly answered, determined suddenly to be a better pet than Carol.

"Good answer, my pet," she smiled down at me before turning around and returning to my desk.

I glanced up to my door window, realizing the past minute of being on my knees could have been witnessed, before I scurried out of view and towards my desk.

Reaching Sarah, her legs spread open again, I stopped at her feet, like a loyal puppy, waiting for encouragement.

"Does my pet teacher want to eat her student's cunt?" She asked.

"Yes, Mistress Sarah," I nodded, looking directly at her inviting shaved pussy.

"Does my pet teacher want to be my slut?" She questioned.

"Yes, Mistress Sarah," I agreed, willing to do whatever she said to get another taste of her pussy.

"Go ahead, Jasmine, begin your journey into lesbian submission," she offered.

I didn't need to be told twice as I leaned forward between her legs and began licking, my fantasy, as she had said earlier, becoming a reality.

"That's it, Mrs. Walker, lick my cunt," she moaned, reminding me of my married status.

Yet, at the moment, I wasn't a teacher, a mother or a wife. I was a submissive lesbian, a pet teacher, a hungry slut that aimed to please...to serve.

As I explored her cunt with my tongue, I couldn't believe how wet she was. Apparently she was as turned on thinking of me submitting to her as I was with the possibility of serving her. I also couldn't believe how intoxicating her scent was or how amazing her pussy tasted...like the first time I tasted chocolate, I knew I would crave this the rest of my life.

"You are a natural, Jasmine," Sarah moaned as I parted her pussy lips with my tongue and tried to fuck her with it. "A natural pussy pleaser."

Hearing her moan, hearing her words of encouragement, I wanted to make her cum, to hear her scream, to prove I was a better pet than that diva bitch...to be the best pussy pleaser I could be. I always strived to be the best at everything I did: teaching, parenting and writing...now I wanted to add perfect pussy pleaser to the list.

I swirled my tongue around her clit, purposely teasing her like my husband teased me, sensing that eventually she would beg for clit attention like I always did. After a couple of minutes of teasing and probing I felt her hands on my head as she ordered, "Suck my clit, Jassssssmine."

Her tone told me she was close, so I focused on her clit, flicking it relentlessly with my tongue. Each flick made her legs twitch and her moans increase, when I knew she was close to orgasmic bliss, I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked it between my lips.

"Fuuuuuuck," she screamed, grabbing my head and holding me deep into her pussy, loud enough to alert anyone in the building as her cum squirted out of her like the gush from a broken water spout. I eagerly lapped her cum as my face was coated with her sweet wetness.

Letting my head go, I kept licking her juices, my face feeling drenched with wetness.

"You're a quick learner," she said, between breaths.

"Better than Ms. Shannon?" I asked, wanting instant recognition of superiority.

"I think I will keep the comparisons to myself for now," she smiled.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, disappointed to not get immediate approval, wiping my eyes that were wet with pussy juice.

Looking down at me, she smiled, "Sorry, I'm a squirter."

"I thought squirting was a myth," I said.

"Well, your face proves it isn't," she smiled, before asking, "Does my pet teacher want to come?"

Forgetting about meeting my husband in under an hour, my desire to get off now all that mattered, I answered, "Yes please, Mistress Sarah."

Sarah opened my desk and pulled out a pair of scissors. "Lift up your dress."

I stood up and obeyed. I watched, frozen like a statue, as she first cut a hole in the crotch of my pantyhose. She then, to my surprise, cut my panties off and tossed them on my desk. "Sluts of mine don't wear panties," she announced.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, already wondering what it would feel like to teach a class without underwear.

"So how badly do you want to come, my pet teacher?" She asked, crossing her legs.

"I have never wanted or needed to come more," I admitted.

"You understand this isn't a one-time thing," she revealed.

I hadn't thought past this one encounter, yet I couldn't fathom not tasting her again. So I nodded, "I understand, Mistress Sarah."

"You will meet me whenever and wherever I call for you, will dress as I instruct you and you will call me Mistress Sarah whenever we are alone," she explained, still looking down at me.

"Yes, Mistress, but please understand I have two young children and am often alone with them," I pointed out, not wanting to disappoint her later and pointing out her expectations may be impossible.

"Good point," she nodded. "I will make sure to give you time to get daycare or even provide daycare for you."

"You'd provide daycare for me?" I asked, surprised.

"You and Ms. Shannon are not my only sluts," she revealed, again making me curious.

"Who else?" I asked.

"There are a few," she smiled. "I seem to have the ability to entice straight girls and women to cross to the other side."

"So you do," I smiled back, utterly smitten with her.

"Straddle my foot and fuck yourself to orgasm, Mrs. Walker," she ordered.

"Really?" I asked, expecting her to lick me.

"I don't eat cunt, Jasmine. I just like the power I have over women like you," she revealed, before adding, "although I do like a nice hard cock in my mouth."

I shook my head, "You're really an enigma."

"As were you," she smiled, adding, "before I pulled you out of the depths of vanilla and into the colourful world of submission. Now straddle my foot, you have dinner with the hubby, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, to both the question and the order. I stood up, awkwardly straddled her foot, my back to her, and grabbing her ankle, slowly lowered my fevered cunt onto her nylon-clad toes...another fantasy I had written about in a couple of my stories (most recently in one of the three 'Catching Mommy' alternate endings).

"Fuck yourself on my foot, my pet teacher," she said from behind me.

Although awkward, I began grinding my pussy back and forth on her nylon-clad foot. The act was so submissive, and I was so horny from all that had transpired, it didn't take long before I felt my orgasm begin to rise.

"Are you going to come on my foot?" she asked, as she squeezed my ass.

"Yeeeessss," I whimpered, trying to get more of her foot in my cunt.

"Tell me what you are," she ordered.

"Your sluuuut," I moaned, feeling completely free announcing it.

"And you will always be a good pet?" she asked.

"Yessssss," I agreed, rubbing my pussy furiously on her foot.

"Come, slut, come like the submissive pet you are," she ordered.

"Kkkkkkkk," I whimpered, so close, continuing to grind my cunt on her foot.

A moment later, my orgasm refusing to break through me, regardless of how hard I ground against her, she said, "Bend over the desk, slut."

I quickly obeyed, watching as she grabbed an empty plastic pop bottle from my desk and, moving behind me, slid it inside my cunt.

"Fuuuuuuuuck!" I screamed, as she began fucking me with the pop bottle.

Filling my cunt, widening it, it didn't take long, fifteen to thirty seconds, of being fucked by the bottle, and I came. "I'm comiiiiiiiiiiing!"

I closed my eyes and just allowed the intense orgasm to course through me with the intensity of a 1000 fires.

Pulling the bottle out of my cunt, Sarah said, "You are one hot teacher slut."

"Thank you," I weakly replied, the compliment embarrassing.

She walked around to the desk she was sitting at an hour ago, hopped onto it, rolled the stocking that I didn't ride off her leg and wordlessly shoved it into her cunt, the whole stocking disappearing completely. She then slowly, as I watched intensely, pulled it back out. Once it was all back out, she walked over to me and put the stocking in my mouth.

As I instinctively sucked on her juices in the sheer nylon, she returned to the desk and did the exact same thing to the other stocking.

Pulling it out of her shaved cunt, she said, "Take your pantyhose off, Mrs. Walker."

Standing up, my knees still feeling like jello, I obeyed, keeping her stocking in my mouth, unsure what her plan was.

Tossing me the other stocking, she ordered "Put these on."

"Really?" I asked, taking the other stocking out of my mouth.

"I want you to be thinking of me all night while you are with your husband," she smiled.

"Okay," I nodded tentatively, sitting on the top of my desk and putting a very wet silk stocking on my leg.

As she grabbed her bag, she pulled out her phone and said, "Pose."

I froze and before I could speak, the stocking halfway up my leg, she snapped a photo.

"For prosperity's sake," she smiled. "Although you should definitely do your make-up...you look like you just ate a pussy."

"Please delete that photo," I pleaded, finishing putting on the first wet stocking...wondering if my husband would be able to smell Sarah's scent on my new nylons.

"I could be fired," I pointed out, the sentence clearly way too after-the-fact.

"Then be a good obedient girl and no one will ever know that underneath your conservative teacher attire is an eager, submissive, pussy pleasing slut," she said, putting her phone back in her purse.

"Okay, but please keep this our secret," I requested, putting on the second stocking, somehow feeling like both a good girl for obeying and, conversely, a bad girl for my sinful behaviour.

"Girl guide's honour," she smiled, grabbing her bag and coming to me.

"You were a girl guide?" I asked.

"A girl guide mother was my first pet," she revealed, as she kissed me.

I again melted into her kiss, feeling a longing to be with her I hadn't felt since I first met my husband.

Breaking the kiss, she said, pulling out her phone and quickly typing something, "Enter your cell number, my pet."

I grabbed the phone and saw that she had named me 'Pet-teacher'. I typed in my number and asked, "What is MS. Shannon's nickname?"

"Dumb bitch pet," she revealed, which made me giddy inside.

"That she is," I agreed, the new stockings on as I stood up and slipped into my heels.

"I think you two have a lot more in common than you would like to believe," she smiled, turning and starting to walk away. At the door, she stopped, turned and added, "At least psychologically speaking that is."

THE END

12