Jasmine - Fuller

Story Info
An unfulfilled wife brings home a Marine while hubby's away.
2.5k words
3.56
34.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine looked pityingly across the bar at the poor kid. She cracked open another bottle of beer and pushed it his way. His ID had said he was 23, but she suspected he hadn't been around the sun a full twenty times.

It was slow. Tuesday afternoons at the bar weren't a busy time and the only customers were the few regular drunks nursing their cheap beers down the bar.

The kid had just regaled her with his sad story of joining the Marine Corps and going off to Basic. He had taken leave en route to his new assignment to go spend a few days with his girlfriend, planning to finally pop the question after three years of dating. She had been his first and only. Instead of meeting her, he got a text message at the bus station. Another man had come into her life and she was ending it.

"Fucking Jody," he said, taking a long pull on the beer.

She was perplexed. "Is that the other guy's name?"

"Nah, it's just what they say in the Corps is the name of any guy who's screwing your girl while you're away. They're all Jody."

"Oh. I guess that makes sense. As much as anything." While she felt bad for him, she was also a bit relieved that another young person wouldn't be marrying so early, missing out on having more experiences. In the back of her mind, there was also the idea that she could offer a little comfort to this handsome young man.

She stepped back from the bar, taking him in as he stood up and walked to the men's room. He was maybe only five foot eight, but his muscular shoulders and arms stood out against his t-shirt. His harsh blonde high and tight haircut did little to detract from his delicate boyish face and sparkling blue eyes. Her eyes drifted down to his the way his tight little butt moved in his jeans.

Several hours later, her shift was ending. She and the young Marine, Fuller, had spent virtually the entire time chatting. With beers and more than a little flirting, his mood had lifted considerably. Jasmine could tell that he was interested but way too shy to make a move. If anything was going to happen, she'd have to initiate it aggressively.

"Look, sugar, my shift is over in twenty minutes. You have any interest in having another beer with me somewhere else?"

He looked surprised. "Uh, sure. Like another bar?"

"I was thinking back at my place. I've got a twelve pack in the fridge and no one to share it with."

A smile spread across Fuller's face momentarily, before darkening. She caught his eye drifting down the rings on her left hand.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean, it looks like you already have a drinking buddy at home."

Jasmine forcefully brightened her smile. "Not tonight I don't. Besides, my husband knows I like to entertain friends when he's not around. It looks like you could use a friend tonight." It was a well-practiced line. It was also not entirely true. He did suspect that she shared her affections with others, but it wasn't something he was entirely in the know about and certainly not something he condoned.

With a shrug and a chug of his beer, Fuller hopped off the bar stool and grabbed his jacket.

A little over an hour later, they were resting comfortably on her sofa, laughing and sipping their beers. Fuller told every corny joke he knew and she countered with all the dirty jokes she'd picked up in her time behind the bar.

They had been sitting on the sofa chatting, progressively getting closer together as they talked. He'd even worked up the nerve to put his hand on her jeans-covered knee before the strain on his bladder forced him to get up.

Fuller was walking out of the main bathroom in Glenn and Jasmine's little house.

For her part, Jasmine knew that it was now or never.

"In here," She called from the bedroom down the short dark hallway. While he'd been using the bathroom, she'd quickly shucked her shoes, bra, and jeans and laid back on the bed wearing only her black work t-shirt and a lime-colored thong.

Fuller walked in slowly, unsure of what he was doing. As he entered the small bedroom, lit only by a dim bedside lamp, he involuntarily gasped.

Jasmine patted the bed next to her. "Come cuddle with me, soldier."

The boy stiffened. "That's Marine, ma'am."

"Fine, Marine, and don't call me ma'am. I'm only 29." She was not.

He smiled weakly and pulled off his running shoes, climbing onto the bed awkwardly. He laid on his side facing her. They looked into each other's eyes for a long moment before he reached over and put his hand on the crest of her thigh.

She leaned in and softly kissed his lips, pushing her body against him as she slowly opened her mouth and pressed her tongue between his lips. He responded by opening his mouth to accept her.

Their kiss rapidly grew in intensity, their tongues duelling, hands pulling at their t-shirts, which were quickly pulled over their heads and cast to the floor. Jasmine fumbled with Fuller's belt buckle and zipper until he assisted in getting them undone and pulling them down his legs, snagging his socks along the way.

Jasmine marveled at his hard muscular body. Aside from a small patch of blonde hair on his chest and the trail of fine hairs leading from his belly button down to the waistband of his boxers, he was completely smooth, showing off his well-developed chest and abs.

Fuller finally took the lead and rolled her over onto her back, with him following on top. Gazing down, he took in her beautiful pale body, her firm round breasts, now spread across her chest, and the way her hips flared giving her of beautiful feminine hourglass figure. Her short blonde bob cut lay spread out around her head like a golden halo.

Jasmine moaned as her Marine leaned in and took her nipple into his mouth, suckling and circling it with his tongue. She could feel his cock pressing into the soft folds of her lips through her underwear. As he licked each nipple, she could feel him grabbing the waistband of her thong with with his rough hands. She raised her hips to allow it to come off. As soon as they were gone, she felt him fumble with his own underwear.

Within moments, she could feel his incredibly hard dick pressed against the soft wet folds of her sex. He pulled himself off her breast and looked down into her eyes, rocking his hips slightly.

Jasmine was pulled from her sexual trance. "Hey, lover, let me get a condom."

He reluctantly pulled himself off of her as she reached into the nightstand and pulled pulled out a foil packet from a large pile in the drawer. Peeling it open, she gripped the latex tip and started rolling it down his stiff cock. For the first time, she got to really see it. It wasn't huge, maybe no larger than her husband's thoroughly average member. What did set it apart was the strong upward curve.

Without warning, the reservoir tip she was pinching snapped away from the condom. Sighing, she pulled it off and threw on the nightstand, reaching for another and repeating the process, this time to completion.

Satisfied that her due diligence had been done, she rolled over onto her back and parted her legs and her young Marine took his place between them. Fuller leaned in and kissed her deeply, pressing his tongue into her mouth as his cock slid into her body.

His powerful body pulling her into him as he thrust into her combined with the unique sensation of the head of his curved cock grinding against her g-spot. She felt her orgasm build and her breathing intensifying as the powerful young Marine gripped her body and thrust. His firm stomach and prominent pubic bone put pressure above her clit.

Suddenly, she felt him shudder as he let out a low deep moan. Disappointment washed over her. He was done, only 90 second into it. Sure he was young, but if this was what he was capable of, she might as well have just fucked her husband.

Fuller felt himself come powerfully inside Jasmine. It had been months of intense boot camp without so much as a moment of masturbation. He should have known it. The long period of celibacy had another effect, though. His turgid dick didn't flag. Instead, he continued to thrust, despite the increased sensitivity. With relief, he realized that it was only a prelude.

Jasmine was taken aback. He just kept going. She started to feel her body again rise to an orgasm. Instead of rolling over like her husband Glenn would have done, Fuller started thrusting harder. She suddenly felt wetter.

Concern about the source of the wetness dissipated under the rolling orgasm driven through her body by Fuller's powerful thrusts. One orgasmic peak swelled into the next under him. She gasped and shrieked, clutching his tight muscular ass cheeks, pulling him deeper with each thrust.

"Oh, baby!" he shouted as he pounded one final deep thrust into her. He slumped down against her chest.

They pulled apart and sat up. As she looked over at her Marine's softening dick, she saw the ring of a broken condom on him and felt a surge of cum flowing out of her and onto the bed beneath her. She rolled over and opened the drawer, pulling out a foiled-wrapped condom. It took only a moment of examination to see the problem. Sure enough, the expiration date on it was years past. Of course. These were from the giant box her girlfriends had gotten during her bachelorette party.

"Shit," she muttered.

She took a deep breath. She was due to ovulate on either Sunday or Monday. She was pretty safe now. A wicked thought crossed her mind. She had already planned to seduce Glenn on Sunday night when he got back in her monthly attempt to get knocked up. She would just have to try extra hard to get as many of his swimmers in there as possible.

She looked up at him and back down at the damp patch on the bed. "You want to go get me a towel, there, stud?" She pointed toward the bathroom.

He pulled on his boxers and fetched her a full size bath towel.

Out in the living room, they again sat on the sofa together, sipping beers, him still in his boxers and her wearing a long t-shirt she usually wore to bed.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked, looking genuinely concerned.

She shifted in her seat, feeling his cum dampen the back of her night shirt and the sofa beneath her. "I'm great. I mean, it's my safe time, so it's not like I can get preggers."

His expression drooped a bit.

She smiled seductively at him. "Is that what you wanted? You being the ultimate stud who knocked up some guy's wife in his own bed?" She could see his boxers tenting as he considered what she'd just said.

"I'd feel a bit bad, you know? Doing that to some other guy. It'd make me so mad if it was done to me. I texted my cousin about what my ex did while we were at the bar. I asked if I should try to win her back. He told me that would just make me look like an even bigger cuck. That hurt a lot, you know?"

Jasmine saw the expression of deep hurt on his face. She got down on the floor between his knees and pulled the night shirt over her head, flinging it away. She pulled his softening cock from the flap of his boxers and took it into her mouth. It responded immediately.

She sucked vigorously. As she felt him tense up, she stopped and looked up at him. "I just want you to know that you're not what he said. You're a big fucking stud who can pull any girl. Now I want you to give me a belly full of your delicious cum, baby." And with that, she enveloped his cock between her lips, sucking for another thirty seconds before he moaned and started spasming in her mouth. Despite having already come twice that evening, Jasmine was forced to keep swallowing to prevent the great quantity of it to keep it from overwhelming her mouth and pouring out.

They chatted for another hour about small subjects before she finally took him by the hand and led him to bed. If she had expected them to fall right to sleep together, she was mistaken. He took her two more times sans condom before they rolled over and fell asleep spooning and one more time in the middle of the night when she woke to him slipping into her from behind.

For the rest of the week, they engaged in steady copulation every moment that she wasn't at work. Sometimes it was impromptu, him picking her up like she weighed nothing and setting her on the kitchen counter before plunging his manhood inside her.

Other times, it was more intimate slow lovemaking in bed. By the time Sunday morning had rolled around, they'd done it nearly three dozen times, on the sofa, in the shower, on the dining table, on her husband's favorite chair, and of course in bed.

She'd been leaking his seed from her body for five days and in that time, everything in her house had come to smell of sex.

On Sunday morning, they had two more long sessions in bed before he packed his clothes and prepared to leave. Jasmine ran around the house, throwing sheets into the laundry, lighting scented candles, and searching for cast off clothing that seemed to be in every corner. She was sore across her entire body. The sexual marathon had worked her body like she'd never experienced before.

As she watched him board his bus, she took in his goofy grin and returned one of her own. Maybe he'd be alright and she'd always live on in his mind as the married lady who rocked his world. He was now Jody, having reclaimed his self-esteem. She might have fixed one sad kid.

The sudden remembrance of reclaiming and kids brought back to mind the dampness growing in her underwear from their final trysts that morning and the fact that Glenn would be home soon. Jasmine debated stopping at the pharmacy for a morning after pill as a hail mary against the billions of sperm left inside her over the last six days. It was a risk. Either way, she'd be seducing her husband as soon as he walked in the door.