Jasmine Gets Blacked

Story Info
Horny woman gets blacked by coworker.
2.4k words
37.3k
36
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddog70
reddog70
52 Followers

Jasmine stood behind the counter of her Job board to death, the new guy Kyle a twenty something black kid was sitting behind her working on the files she had dumped on him. He alternated between working on the files trying to bait her into small talk and looking at her ass, she liked that last part he was cute. She leaned on the counter and stuck her ass out a little to far and skimmed her cell phone for anything new, right off the bat she saw that Sam had sent her another story. She shivered wondering how many guys he would have fucking her this time, maybe he'd fuck her himself this time.

Damn it all the man lived in fucking California or they would be fucking each other for real instead of her reading about it. The new story opened with her sitting on a guy slowly riding his big cock, Sam always had her getting pounded by big cocks ... she so wished it were true. She shifted as her pussy juiced up while she read, the black Kid Kyle got up and taking the stack of files with him went into the back. Jasmine glanced at his hard muscular ass as he walked away and bit her lower lip moaning softly as she squirmed, incredibly hot, wet, and horny she went back to reading.

The man she was riding in the story a fictitious city councilman who had gotten her drunk then filmed them fucking, was now blackmailing her for sex. This was an ongoing theme in his stories about her, she got seriously turned on by the idea of being forced to have sex be it drunk, black mailed, mind controlled, or just being taken advantage of. She had balked at telling Sam that little secret, but it had turned out to be a sort of mutual turn on. Jasmine knew enough about Sam to know no matter how hard the idea made him he would never actually do it to anyone let alone her, no matter what he wrote.

Jasmine glanced back and saw the light on under the filing room door, Kyle was nothing if not a hard worker ... with a nice ass for a man. She glanced at the clock wooped to her self and went around to the front and locked the front door and turned of the open sign, she considered going out the back for a smoke and decided to wipe her pussy dry first damn she needed to get fucked. She walked to the restroom saw the light still on in the file room and walked into the restroom, standing there less then a foot from her one big hand wrapped around a very big black purple cock stroking himself was Kyle.

Jasmine turned beet red but didn't move her eye's were locked on the big hand stroking the thick black shaft, he reached out and took her hand and brought it to his hard cock. Jasmine's finger wrapped around the shaft and he removed his own as she started stroking his shaft, she didn't resist when he cupped her head and forced her down to her knees in front of him. She opened her mouth hungrily as he pulled her forward toward his cock, she didn't need any urging or direction at that point she sucked the head into her mouth savoring the taste of hard cock and precum.

Jasmine reached under and cupped his scrotum, he had a big full set of balls. Jasmine pulled her mouth of his cock head and turned her head, she kissed the under side of his shaft and sucked her way to his balls. She sucked one into her mouth the cum filled sack was more then she could get inside, she moved to the other ball sucking hard before moving back up the shaft. She had sucked a cock almost his big once a long time ago, when she reached the head of his cock again she engulfed it with her mouth and suck half the length of him down her throat. He reached down and pulled her shirt out of her pants and off her tits, she so short next to him he couldn't reach her tits but he groaned at the sight of them encased in her black lace bra.

Jasmine felt his hand press against her head forcing her bob up down on his cock faster, she gagged once but then she was fine. She was deep throating his long fat cock spit and precum drooling and splattering all over her chest, suddenly he gripped her hair hard and held her in place. His cock completely buried down her throat his balls pressed against her chin and pubic hair filling her nose, her head started to swim then his cock throbbed and jerked in her mouth she felt his cum squirt and gush down her throat. She was starting to see spots by the time he pulled his still rock hard cock out of her mouth, she fell back coughing and gasping as he splattered cum all over her face and tits.

Jasmine lay there half in the restroom half in the hall way her chest heaving as he unsnapped and pulled her jeans and panties down to her shoes. He rolled her half on her side and parted her pussy lips with his free hand and guided his cock into her wet cunt with his hips, Jasmine moaned in surprise still recovering and not fully aware of what was going on. As Kyle sank all eight long inches into her pussy, he rolled her onto her back making her moaned and whimper as she came from his cock seeming to twist inside her cunt.

Jasmine's legs were now over his shoulders and spread wide, he braced himself his hands on either side of her head and started fucking her sopping cunt. the loud wet slapping of it filled the whole building, her moans and cries of pleasure occasionally rising above it. Jasmine came again as the sudden horrible thought of her boss catching her there on floor getting fucked by a black man popped into her head, Kentucky still being one of those places where interracial sex was considered a taboo.

Kyle felt her gush and laughed "You like my big Black cock fuckin your tight wet pussy Jasmine?"

She moaned but didn't answer instead her pussy tightened around his shaft. He fucked her as hard as he could until she started to quiver then he pulled out pressing the shaft against her wet pussy lips. "I asked you a question?"

He emphasized it by slapping his cock against her cunt hitting her clit making Jasmine jump, he slapped it against her again watching her cunt hole wink at him as her vagina spasmed and clenched in need of more cock he had to hit her with it four more times before she cried out "YES I LOVE YOUR FAT BLACK COCK FUCKING MY PUSSY NOW DO IT PLEASSSSS!"

Kyle slammed back into her balls deep, Jasmine made a weird noise that was part moan of pleasure, groan of satisfied need, and pure feminine lust. Kyle pounded her cunt for ten long minutes driving Jasmine through four more short sharp orgasm before he hilted himself and blew his load right against her cervix. His cum gushing past it in scalding torrents that sent Jasmine into a full body orgasm that rocked her to the core. She came down slowly and discovered he was still deep inside her his cock mostly still hard, her jeans panties bra and shoes had been tossed out into the hall and he was sucking on one of her nipples.

Jasmine moaned as he started alternating between sucking and biting her nipple she slid her nails down his back and wrapped her legs around his waist as best she could, she gasped when his cock hardened expanding inside her stretching her achy cunt filling her wonderfully. He started fucking her again, slowly this time making her feel every inch as it slid deeply into her. Jasmine's cunt gripped his fat cock tightly reluctant to give it up once it was buried in her to his balls but forced to as he pulled out with each stroke.

Jasmine's pussy spasmed at the way he spoke to her and even in her embarrassment she came, and she knew she was going home with him ... or maybe getting fucked on the floor all night. Not a bad reason to get fired all things considered, Jasmine moaned and started working her hips fucking him back making him pick up the pace. Kyle leaned back letting go of her nipple and drove himself into her hard. He kept fucking her hard with just the deepest five inches never fully leaving her pussy as he worked the deepest places of her cunt over. Jasmine came at the same time he hilted himself and flooded her pussy with another big load of his cum, Jasmine's quivering cunt milked every last drop out of him.

Once they caught their breath they got dressed Jasmine was unable to find her panties anywhere but she was to hot and ready for more fucking to really worry about it, they got into her car and he drove them to his place. Jasmine stared in surprise at the huge house "How?" was all she said as they got out of the car and headed inside.

Kyle looked around the house and shrugged "its family property" he told her.

"And you're here alone?" she asked nervously looking around again.

"At the moment im here with you" he replied and squeezed her ass as he lead her up the steppes and unlocked the front door.

Jasmine giggled and slapped at his hand, which lead to a moving game of slap and tickle that wound up on the living room couch they stripped each other in a flurry of flying clothes and then she shoved him back onto the couch and crawled up between his legs and stared at his semi hard cock.

"What the fuck are you eating because all men need to know about it!" she said as she licked the head like a lolly pop then sucked her was up and down the shaft a few times before engulfing it and deep throating him until it was once again a bar of steel hard black fuck snake. Jasmine raised her self up and wrapped her tits around his fat cock, She spit into her cleavage before sliding her big tits up and down the shaft sucking the head each time it came out the top. She stood up and straddled him on the couch and lowered her self onto him guiding his cock to the opening of her pussy with her small hand then she slid down him until her pussy ground into his pubic hair.

Moaning she let her cunt adjust to him a moment before leaning forward so that her tits brushed his chest and began pumping her hips her pussy slid up and down the full length of his shaft smoothly ending with a hard slap of flesh to flesh, she bucked up and down on his long hard cock until she3 arched her back and came hard. She held still her pussy clamped tightly around his shaft milking him as her cunt spasmed.

When the orgasm finally passed Jasmine still wanting more leaned back and began to ride him like a bucking horse her tits bouncing wildly. He gripped her ass and forced her to ride him all the harder, she was so into what she was doing she never noticed the three other black men who came into the living room. They watched for a while one even took out his cell phone and recorded the of them fucking, then the three men left without a word. Jasmine started cumming the instant she felt his hot spunk blast up inside her, she slumped on top of him quivering her pussy spasming and gushing once he got his breath he untangled himself from her and got up.

"I'll be right back with something to drink, god damn girl you're a wild ride" he said panting.

Jasmine panting and quivering still cumming made a gesture with her hand that had no meaning, she was to worn out to do anything else at the moment. Jasmine lay half on the couch face down panting her legs spread wide her tits hanging freely swaying with her heaving chest, at forty three she was definitely not used to getting fucked like this. She heard him return but didn't bother to look up even when he cupped her pussy and fingered it, she groaned softly when he pressed his thumb into her wet cunt and swirled it around. She moaned like a slut though when he pulled it out and pressed it into her asshole and began working it around inside driving her to the edge of another orgasm even as the last was just fading.

Jasmine bucked her tits bouncing as she spurted pussy juice onto the floor cumming hard, she only came harder when he pulled his thumb out and plunged the head of his cock into her ass past her anus. "OHHUNNNNNnnnnn" Jasmine moaned as he fucked her in the ass with just the head. Quick hard little thrusts at first, Jasmine moaned and whimpered clutching the couch tightly in her balled up fists and started pushing her ass back against him wanting more. He gave her half his cock in a hard deep thrust making her cry out, now he fucked her with just the first half just as hard as he had with the head.

Jasmine's tits bounced and wobbled driving her even crazier with lust as her nipples brushed back and forth against the couch fabric, she gasped in pure lust when he hilted himself in her asshole finely. His balls slapping against her cunt with each impact of his long thick shaft, Jasmine came as the monster hammered her ass deeply. He wasn't holding back any more but drove himself into her harder, the sound of their bodies slapping together filling the silent house.

Jasmine began to shudder then thrash as she was fucked, as the powerful orgasm shook her Jasmine began screaming in pleasures as her pussy exploded. Kyle drove himself into his balls one last time with a harsh bellow as his seething cum surged into her asshole, the two lovers held that position for a few seconds before they both collapsed in exhaustion.

reddog70
reddog70
52 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Does Anonymous really come here to critique other commenters

What an idiot! If you think this is a comment section for you to attack others then you really need much better glasses. I really didn't want to comment on your comment but it was so amazingly stupid, I couldn't help myself.

If someone puts minimal effort into something then they should expect to get slammed for it. And that is what this is, minimal effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Does Anonymous really come here to critique grammer

What an idiot! If you think this is a grammar and punctuation site, you really need much better glasses. Hop on over to Quora. Plenty of people actually ask for such guidance and will kiss you ring for helping them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Take a grammar class...

You really need to go back to HS and learn where commas and periods go...or get a very good editor.

MrsMollyMrsMollyalmost 5 years ago
That was really hot!

Thanks for writing that.Made me gush ;)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
My Wife Changed after BBC Lana, my loving wife, was open and receptive to my BBC kink.in Interracial Love
Wife Fucked Mom's Black Boyfriend Old black man fucks my wife and her mother in the same day.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Hooked on Black Bareback It was supposed to be just one time.in Interracial Love
More Stories