Jasmine Meets Mr. Blank

Story Info
Jasmine gets hypnotized into sexual slavery.
1.6k words
28.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddog70
reddog70
52 Followers

Jasmine had taken to wearing skirts and stockings to work instead of jeans, Kyle had been fucking her pretty regularly the last two months. But all good things must come to an end and he had taken a position as assistant manager in the company's store a few miles up the road she hadn't seen him since. She shift and slid the customers money through the little hole in the security window before smiling a fake smile and saying "Have a nice Day".

She smirked at the man's back his eyes had been glued to her cleavage the whole time, she could have easily short changed him and he wouldn't have known until he went to count it. Standing 5'4" Jasmine wore a size 14 and wasn't too unhappy with her self she had great tits and fantastic ass. She was working off a little more weight all the time, Miraculously her 40D's hadn't shrunk with the two sizes she had gone down in the last couple of months while she had been fucking Kyle. That boy had been a real work out for a short 43 year old woman, he had managed to fuck her six times in one afternoon Mmmmmmmm.

Jasmine sighed as her pussy tingled with the memories, it had only been a week and already she was missing his big black cock. Her nipples were getting hard, it only took a few minutes for them to swell to the size of a fat grape the bra she failed utterly to cover them. Of course thats when the next customer came up to the window, Jasmine hadn't even noticed him come in the door she was so caught up in day dreaming about Kyle fucking her.

The man had his cell phone out and continued texting some one after he pushed a loan payment and bill through the window. Jasmine took the money and his bill and suddenly the office felt hot and stifling, Jasmine unhooked the top two buttons on her blouse subconsciously as she bent forward fanning her blouse while she filled out the man's paperwork.

"You want me to take a picture of you don't you Ma'am," the man mumbled.

Jasmine smiled pleasantly at him "Of course you just have too," she cooed as she cocked her head side ways as he snapped a picture of her.

"There's not a lot of your breasts in it I'm sorry Ma'am," he said sounding genuinely apologetic.

Jasmine frowned looking down he was right even the mountains of cleavage on display right now just wouldn't do her ladies justice "Just a sec ... Ummm go around to the back door ok Sir," she told him pushing his payment receipt through to him.

Jasmine waited until the nice man had exited the front door and then quickly went into the lobby locked it and turned the sign to closed for break. She rushed to the back door and unlocked it letting the man in and leading him to her bosses office, it was big and had no cameras. If he was going to take pictures of her great tits he might as well get good ones. Jasmine pulled her blouse off and smiled at him as she unhooked her bra and dropped it on her bosses desk.

She cupped her tits and thumbed her nipples "Here they are Sir," She moaned leaning back against her bosses desk.

The man snapped a few pictures then made suggestions of how she should pose, in short order she was naked sitting in her bosses chair. Jasmine sighed as she laid back and enjoyed photographer's attention.

"Now Jasmine hook your legs over the arms of your bosses chair pleas," he asked her.

Jasmine blushed but smiled and did so, her legs now spread open her mostly bald pussy glistened wetly in the rooms bright light. She had shaved all but a thin landing strip of pubic hair off and what remained she had carefully died dark purple. She had wanted a sexy splash of color, plus her pubic hair was all but invisible if it wasn't a full on 70's bush patch. Hesitantly she reached down and slid a finger over her wet pussy then licked it clean.

"God this makes me so horny," Jasmine moaned enjoying her own taste.

"Well if you're horny go ahead and make your self cum I'll just stand over here and film it". He told her nonchalantly moving so he was directly in front of her but a few feet away.

Jasmine laid back in her bosses over stuffed chair her legs spread wide. The arms of the big office chair were only mounted to the back, this allowed her to spread her knees over the side of the seat. Her pale skin was in sharp contrast to the deep black cloth of the chair. Jasmine slid her fingers between her pussy lips with a drawn out guttural moan of pleasure. Her middle finger stroked her clitoris then slid down her wet slit too the entrance to her pussy. She rubbed circles around the it before dipping her finger tips into her needy wet cunt.

Jasmine cupped a breast with her free hand and began punching, rubbing, and pulling on her hard fat nipple in time with her fingers. Attacking her pussy more aggressively with them she also began lightly clawing at her clit. Her long painted nails were wet and glossy from fingering her self. The glitter covered rose painted nails leaving sparkly bits along her slit. Just as she neared orgasm the man almost forgotten Jasmine was so focused on making her self cum spoke.

"You're so close aren't you Jasmine?" he asked softly.

"Yessss," She moaned.

"Yet you can't seem to cum can you! Something is missing, your pussy needs to be filled doesn't it!" he told her.

Jasmine cried out in pure sexual torment and frustration as her needy pussy throbbed on the brink of cumming. Now she shook her cunt quivered and clamped around her roughly pumping fingers but the needed orgasm didn't cum. "PLEASSSSSS!" Jasmine wailed.

The stranger dropped his pants and boxers down around his ankles then kicked them and his shoes off to the side, Jasmines eyes narrowed in lust at the sight of his thick cock. She was to hot wet and ready to to even care how big it was at that moment.

"OHMYGODYES!" she cried cumming as he sank the full thick length of his cock into her in one swift smooth thrust.

The back of her boss's chair banged into the desk as he began fucking her with deep hard strokes. Jasmine grunted, whimpered, and moaned her eyes half closed in lust as her body quivered and spasmed through a chain of multiple orgasms while he pounded her drenched cunt hard. The head of his cock thumped hard against her cervix with each stroke, stoking the orgasms like the billows at a forge. Jasmine got hotter and hotter until she jerked and thrashed in the chair pussy juice spurting around his cock pooling on the chair under her ass.

The man didn't stop fucking her even while she was cumming instead he fucked her even harder with short fast strokes until he flooded her already sopping pussy with his cum. As his cum surged into her cunt Jasmine squealed and jerked before slumping down in the seat. He stood up a little shaky pulling out of her as the last few shots of his thick white cum splattered her heaving tits.

He looked intently at Jasmine and his cell phone camera flashed brightly, "Now I have to go but I'm going to send your boss in here to clean you up, she loves the taste of fresh cum. I will contact you later tonight I have some Jobs for you to do for me over the next few weeks, I'll make sure your boss lets you get them done."

"Yes ... I didn't catch you name sir," Jasmine said her eyes slightly glassy.

"You can call me MR Blank, now be a good sex slave and wait there for your boss." Mr. Blank turned pulled his clothes back on then left the room.

A moment later she heard her boss in the hallway, "Who are you, what are you doing back here?" she demanded loudly.

There was a flash then Jasmine heard MR. Blank talking but it was too low for her to catch what was said. She heard the distinct rustle of clothing then her boss came into the room, she was completely naked. She didn't speak but walk right up to Jasmine then knelt in front of her, Jasmine still sat reclined in the now kneeling womans office chair. With her legs still spread over the sides of the seat her boss had no problem leaning in and licking Jasmine's wide open cum oozing pussy.

Jasmine gasped as her boss Kiara pressed her tongue flat over Jasmines sex slick slit and licked her like an enthusiastic puppy. Kiara worked her like this for few minutes before also sucking and biting Jasmine's distended pussy lips before dipping tongue into Jasmine's cum filled cunt. When her tongue slid in Jasmine cried out cumming, when Kiara pressed her whole mouth against Jasmine and began sucking Jasmine lost it. Kiara was sucking MR. Blanks cum out of her Jasmine gulping it down, it was so erotic to Jasmine slid back into the chair her legs quivering. Her cunt spasmed in multiple orgasms around her bosses veracious tongue and spurted cumming all over her bosses face.

Next Jasmine gets Pimped ... a few times :)! I hope you're all enjoying these stories, let me know. I like feed back both positive and negative.

reddog70
reddog70
52 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
zena99zena99over 4 years ago
I loved the theme

Mr. Blank has great potential. Thank you VERY much for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Needing a good edit

Decent concept. You need to work on your writing. Basic grammar & style. You need a good editor.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
The Perfect Body New gym has secret method to get women the perfect body.in Mind Control
Violating Sandie Ch. 01 His favorite student doesn't know she's been conditioned.in Mind Control
The Escape Room - Room 01: Sammy An elaborate escape room turns four women into bimbo sextoys.in Mind Control
A Very Personal Assistant Manager harasses his busty not too bright new assistant.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories