Jasmine Takes Charge Ch. 02

Story Info
Sometime D/s couple go Gorean, undercover.
1k words
3.88
18.5k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James/Mistress Jasmine: Husband of Desiree, some time Transvestite Jasmine

Desiree: Wife of James, Submissive to Mistress Jasmine

~~~~~~

Sunday morning after our time at the Dungeon Mistress was going through my clothing. "Slut you do not have much to wear, we will have to go shopping" I was a bit perplexed, I had two full walk-in closets of clothing and shoes.

I should have paid a bit more attention but had a set of code I had to finish for Monday. "I am sure we can find something suitable in your pets closet Mistress.."

Something was wrong, Mistress back handed me off my chair, "If I say you don't have anything suitable to wear, you do not talk back you stupid slut. Now put on what I laid out for you so we can go to the Shop that Talon suggested."

I looked at her, "James that hurt, you need to step back, 'WINDOWS is".... Jasmine grabbed my hair and pulled me across her lap.

Things were out of control, she had interrupted my Safe phrase. "You stupid little slut, I own you and you will do as I say or I'll sell your ass to someone that might be able to get rid of this rebellious streak." Mistress Jasmine had punctuated each word with a slap from a paddle I didn't know we had.

She released me and I scrambled to where the clothes were laid out. "Windows is....." and she raised the paddle, I cringed, "Your slut begs forgiveness, Mistress. As I stripped of the dress I had on and put on the string bikini top an diaphanous swimsuit wrap over my miniscule red thong.

Mistress tightened the collar around this ones neck, and place the cuffs on my wrists and ankles. Worst of all she attached a leash to the collar, "Time to go slut, and do not make me pull on this leash."

I stayed close to Mistress, praying, {Goddess, please save us. I still serve you Goddess.}

Goddess sent,{Yes Little one you do, and you will have the Power when you need it, and the strength to survive till then}

Mistress strapped me into the car with my ass pointing out the rear passenger side window. Then cut my thong off, I had to bite my lip to keep from saying anything. "That's a good slut."

Thank the Goddess that know one that would complain saw me. We arrived at the Shop, Mistress led me in and removed what I was wearing. Mistress..."

She slapped me hard, "Slut you do not speak unless you are asked a question, Do you understand you stupid slut."

It hurt she had never used stupid, and we had agree never to use that word. "Yes Mistress, your 'stupid' slut understands Mistress." I had a hard time keeping all the sarcasm out of my voice, but there was something wrong so it got passed her.

Mistress passed my leash to a man, "Talon called and said he had set up the brand for my slut. Also the three new ring piercings for her clit."

"Yes Lady Jasmine, we will shave off the heart and place the brand there." I snapped my head around to say something to try to stop this madness. But the look in Jasmines eyes, stopped me. I followed the man with my leash.

The pain from the piercings was not so bad, and I enjoyed immensely. I cried as they shaved off the heart shaped patch I had kept trimmed for the last sixteen years. The searing of my skin, was almost too much for me, how I stayed conscious I have no idea. In a way I wish I had lost consciousness, as the guy who branded me unzipped and pushed his cock into me. Mercifully he only lasted a couple of minutes, some how I got off.

Mistress came back just as he had finished zipping up. She helped undo the straps that held me to the table. She attached a link to the chain between my right and left nipple Locks. Then attached it to the new clit rings which she pulled on hard. The pain was quick, but I squirted as the pain turned to pleasure. Mistress than attached a piece of green silk to each ring.

Mistress looked at me, "See how wonderful you look and there is no doubt that your my property."

As Mistress grabbed my leash the jerk said "We have a leader chain for that can be used as a leash Lady Jasmine." He clipped the lead to the chain between my nipples and then handed the leash to it mistress lead me out. The pain was so bad I stumbled and nearly fell. As Mistress locked her slut into the car she yanked hard on the chains I passed out from the pain and pleasure.

~~~~~~

Water splashed on me, "Wake up you worthless slut you have housework to do." Jasmine moved fast into the house, and I barely kept up with her she had put ballet boots on my feet and a hobble chain on the ankle cuffs. I got through the day, Mistress let me lay on the end of the bed that night. I barely slept as usual, somehow finished my coding, emailed it to the client, with an apology for not being their for the install. I also included contact info for one of my friends I had worked with before. If they needed help.

Mistress woke so I went to start a bath for Mistress. Then this slut headed down stairs to get the eggs ready to cook. Somehow things kept going right the rest of the week, the pain from the branding became bearable. Though James stayed in the Mistress Jasmine persona. This slut found out He had cleared his calender for a month. Mistress took her slut for walks along the beach venturing into town just a couple of times. We got warnings twice about my lack of clothing, but no arrests.

Each Night someone from the Gorean's would visit. Jasmine seemed to be less crazed Friday night. Mistress had paddled this slut often on the first couple days of the week. But tailed off, on Friday this slut was even allowed to dress in a favorite outfit. We even chatted about what we might expect to see over the weekend and Mistress Jasmine even made sure I new my safe phrase, or move if gagged.