Jasmine's Ass

Story Info
Both slutty Jasmine and her sexy bottom lust after Owen
3.1k words
4.39
41.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.The Class

Owen slumped wearily in his English Literature seminar. The speaker was droning on about The Nose by Gogol and while Owen would have found such an absurdist tale difficult to grapple with at the best of times, his late night of drinking made such mindless prattle even harder to bear. Blocking out the lecturer Owen smiled ruefully to himself. Despite his sore head the drinking game had certainly been worth it; the winner was to receive a blowjob from the hot little campus slut. Owen had easily drunk his friends under the table – or in some cases into buckets – and with his muscled body, and quick smile the petite slut had been induced to work on him energetically. She had frantically rimmed his hairy ass for a good ten minutes before using her tongue stud to tease him into a gooey explosion. Then, looking him in the eyes the depraved little minx had swallowed his large load and then licked his cockhead clean...

"Owen!" Startled the tired young man jerked his head up to see his lecturer scowling at him.

"Feeling like we'd rather be somewhere else are we?" the stern-faced professor quizzed.

"No sir! I'm just feeling a little under the weather" he replied pretty much truthfully. The fuzz clearing from his mind a little under the scrutiny he continued, "And I don't really like the story anyway sir. I find the idea of some body part just deciding one day that it has complete autonomy and going off and doing its own thing quite preposterous." His confident upper middle-class Oxbridge tones confidently pronounced his verdict. "Furthermore, I think it pales in comparison to the philosophical depth of Gogol's Dead Souls" he added, knowing as he did so that this would undermine any scathing retort the professor might make. Of course he hadn't read the work, but he knew that wanky generalisations could get him out of most confrontations with lecturers.

"Hmmmm.... okay" the professor responded, "Well if you could just pay attention while I continue; there's not long left now."

Owen sat up and gave the appearance of attention while the lecturer rambled on. He subtly took in his surroundings and swept the room with his now alert gaze. Around the horseshoe of tables before the speaker's dais was the usual collection of apparently gifted students. There were a few like himself - good-looking and well-dressed young men sitting with a casual ease, a few more nerdy types – intent bearded faces hanging on every word, a few attractive daddy's girl types fully kitted out in Jack Wills chic and one or two lithe girls, their attractive bespectacled faces hunched over their frantically scribbled notes. These last were the type of girl he tended to go for – sure he might like a bimbo slut every now and again, but a tight-bodied, intelligent, and non-egotistical hottie was undoubtedly better.

However, there was one girl who didn't quite fit. From what he could see above the desk she was slightly thick – although far from fat – with a full set of breasts accentuated nicely within her clinging cashmere pullover. As she was sitting angled in her seat toward the speaker Owen noticed a slight curvature of her belly under the top; this heaviness made her so different from the hot little geeks he normally favoured but Owen still considered her incredibly hot. Her skin was tanned and her face was pretty – although not beautiful – with heavy eye makeup and full pouting lips. This alone would hardly have earned her a second look, after all Jenny was in this class and with her tight little body and humongous knockers he had had his eye on her for the history classes they'd shared last term. However, what this thick girl had under the desk enraptured him.

He saw black stilettos with huge heels leading to tanned and thick legs. These led up to even thicker thighs – obviously noticeable because they were almost side-on to him. These then led to the plumpest most delightful bottom he had ever seen. It was full and round, and even sitting down he could tell it had that unusual combination of size and perkiness. An unbidden thought came to his mind: "That ass was made for fucking. There's no doubt about it, God created such a perfect rump for the explicit purpose of hard and filthy pronging." Owen sighed to himself as he fantasised about that ass; he imagined himself massaging it, nuzzling between its cheeks, tasting in, fingering it, and shoving his cock right into its depths. It was utterly perfect and he was besotted.

Eventually he looked up from his reverie and found the girl's eyes on him, her gaze was intent and she had a small smile upon her pretty face. Owen held her gaze; he could do little else, in thrall to this thick girl's luscious body. He felt a spark of electricity jump between them, and her small smile widened to match his own. It seemed she too was as interested in him as he was in her. Suddenly however, she broke off the eye contact and seemed to cock her head to one side and grin to herself as if she had heard something amusing. Owen's study of these odd behavioural habits was broken by the lecturer dismissing the class and asking him to stay behind for a few moments.

Five minutes later Owen emerged from the class with his brow furrowed and his head in a reading list his lecturer had provided. His lack of enthusiasm had been noticed, but as he was an especially bright student he had been offered the chance to mold the module around his own interests. He had plucked to study the collected works of Haruki Murakami. He was just contemplating an approach to symbolism when a soft voice called out. He looked to the side of the corridor and the beautiful girl from the class was standing there, with a tentative grin on her face.

"Hi" she announced suddenly, "I'm Jasmine."

"I'm Owen" he replied and unsure what came over him he reached for her hand and brought it to his lips. Owen reluctantly disengaged and was delighted to see a beautiful blush on her cheeks.

"You seemed pretty spaced out in class" she asserted. "I know it's none of my business but why do you hate The Nose so much?"

Owen thought it prudent not to mention his dalliance of the previous evening, and in any case his fling with the campus slut paled into insignificance next to the rosy glow of the beautiful Jasmine. Her voice, her eyes, her body, and especially her delightful rump brought butterflies to his stomach. After a long moment in which he struggled for words he replied, "I don't know really. I guess I just find it absurd that a nose could just suddenly run off like that, you know have a will of its own."

"I'm not sure about that" she replied quietly. She held his gaze for a long time as if weighing him up. "Look" she said "I'm going to be absolutely honest with you for a minute." She paused for a second as if gathering the strength for the undertaking, "I really like you. I like the way you smile, the way you speak, your intentness, the way I caught you looking at me. In all honesty, it made me tremble inside". She again paused, "I want to get to know you, I think you could be someone who could make me very happy..."

Owen opened his mouth to speak; Jasmine had reflected his sentiments entirely. He was used to casual flings and brief passionate relationships but the sultry girl in front of him seemed to offer the promise of something more. "I" he began...

"But" Jasmine continued, cutting him off "I... uh... well..." She stopped then continued in a little voice "While I really want to get to know you, my arse wants you now."

Owen was stunned, half confused and half aroused he inquired in a rush "Your arse wants... me?"

Jasmine continued in the same small voice she had used before and now refused to meet his eyes. "You see that's what I found so interesting about the class - well about you really. I wanted you from the moment I saw you, but then my arse wanted you too. I think she sees you as a kind of challenge. She won't stop now until she has you."

Owen felt Jasmine's words muddle with his head. "She... has me" was all he could manage to blurt out before running out of even semi-coherent thoughts.

Jasmine nervously met his eyes again for the first time in minutes. "Do you like me?" she hesitantly asked.

Owen realised that the only thing he could be sure of at this moment was that he did indeed like her. He told her this and even said that he felt he might have feelings deeper than 'like' for her.

She broke into a relieved and very pretty grin and held out her hand. "Come on" she said "my arse can wait just a little longer. Let's go somewhere we can talk and I'll tell you a little story about my... predicament."

2.Jasmine's Ass

A few minutes later they were sitting cross-legged in front of each other in the university parks. They were in a secluded part off the normal paths and it was here that Jasmine had decreed that she would tell her story. Owen had recovered enough by this point to admire the curves of her large breasts in her tight top and the delicious expanse of thigh revealed by her skirt riding up. She caught the direction of his gaze and without thinking winked devilishly, but then composing herself she smiled tightly took his hands in hers and began:

"My bottom began to speak to me about 6 months ago. I had no idea why it started and I ignored it at first, but even then I knew I wasn't insane or hearing things – my arse really was talking to me. However, it can make things very difficult for me when I ignore it. I learned this about 4 months back. I had been completely ignoring its demands for a couple of months when one day I was sitting in a fast-food restaurant and noticed a slim black guy who'd been checking me out for a while head into the loos. All of a sudden I felt this hot flush in my backside which centred on my arsehole as a kind of itch. I knew instinctively that this was my ass asserting itself, and knew the itch in my bowels would remain until it had been roughly sodomised. So at that moment I let my lustful rump take control. I sexily sauntered across the room and followed the black guy into the bathroom. He was shaking off at the urinal when I entered and I saw his mouth fall open as I marched straight up to him. There was no kissing or anything like that – what pleasure would my slutty behind derive from such acts? Instead without speaking I pushed him into a cubicle and took his soft and pissy cock into my mouth. As I bobbed up and down I felt my arse contract and relax as if readying itself, and felt spasms of pleasure shoot through my sopping pussy. A few minutes later my little plaid skirt had been pulled up and I had this huge 10 inch cocked lodged in my bowels. Now I was no anal virgin but I knew that such a poorly-lubricated monster should have had difficulty navigating itself into my tight rectal tract. Yet it popped up there easily – almost as if my arse was designed for such things. I rode him for about 20 minutes then, he had legs wide open sitting on the toilet and I was between them riding up and down on him in a kind of squatting motion. My arse loved it; it sucked as much cock into itself as possible and sent little spasms of pleasure through every nerve in my body. I came almost constantly, but when I worked myself up to my big cum my body completely lost it and I ejaculated a deluge of piss and girlcum on to the bathroom floor. The black guy was disgusted and quickly ran off... but I sat there for another few minutes tasting the piss on my wet thighs and shoving 4 fingers into my demanding rectum."

Jessica stopped then and brought her head up from where it had been staring, unseeing at the ground in embarrassment. She saw a look of incomprehension on Owen's face, but it was obviously tempered by trust in this dirty little minx and profound arousal. She leaned in for a kiss and as their tongues met she almost lost control as she felt his hand slide along her fleshy thighs and a finger slide straight into her arsehole. "Well, he has been listening to my story" she thought lustily. But then, composing herself pulled his arm away as she said, "Wait Owen, just a minute. Let me finish my story and you can do whatever you want... that is if you will still want to..."

Her heart fluttered as he looked passionately at her and smiled, "Of course I'll want to. How could I resist your pretty little face and hot arse? In fact what you said kind of makes sense. As I showed my finger into your hot fleshy rump I noticed it trying to suck me in... as if it wanted to be as full as possible..."

"It does" Jessica replied, "and that's where I'll resume my story." She leaned forward and suddenly sucked the finger that had been in her arse before grinning at him. "Okay," she said "so after my... wanton behaviour in the restaurant I came to an accommodation with my ass. I worked hard to suppress its demands and found that there were certain things I could do to keep it happy and stop it taking over my body again." Jasmine stopped for a second and looked Owen in the eyes before blushing furiously: "I... uh, I often wear buttplugs, and use anal dildos and beads, and even give myself enemas" she blurted out. "We have a happy relationship now, almost a partnership. We've agreed only to involve someone when we both desire them and the rest of the time we satisfy each other in private." Her voice sounded wretched: "You must think I'm a liar, or mental, or some sort of sick..."

3.Introductions

Her pleading was interrupted by hot, warm lips upon her own and a gentle tongue probing into her mouth. For his part Owen had been aroused beyond measure by Jasmine's tale and with the lingering memory of her warm rectum gripping his probing finger, he really did believe her story. While he wasn't entirely convinced she wasn't loopy – albeit in a good way – he hardly considered this beautiful thick-bodied girl mental. Her honesty and slutty vulnerability had him harder than he had ever been, and he had been unable to resist interrupting her to kiss those large pouting lips. Their tongue duel lasted for minutes; each lost in a haze of lust and becoming increasingly frantic. They began to madly pull at each other, Owen with his hands digging into Jasmine's large firm backside and Jasmine with her hands tightly behind his head.

She broke away grinning and muttered "We need this."

Owen could only reply "And I need you... both of you."

That did it and Jasmine tore off her skirt while Owen took off his trousers. They then proceeded to lie in the grass facing each other and Owen was unable to resist sucking and nibbling her long nipples through the flimsy cashmere cardigan. He considered himself slightly weird in that he generally preferring hot girls in clothes to their being naked and Jasmine, with her huge rack tightly ensconced in a clinging black top with a naked ass and legs and high heels, left him speechless. She was the absolutely perfect anal slut... not tall, thin and beautiful like some girls, but pretty, curvy and sexy. He took a moment to nuzzle between her breasts for a moment and to breathe in her sexy and slightly sweaty odour and felt his cock throb as if it anticipated its trip to paradise.

For her part both Jasmine wanted her arse fucked and a spasm in her rectum told her that this was most certainly what her ass desired. She got up all fours and showed her meaty behind in the air, "Please" she said in her best little girl's voice, "please fuck me in the ass now, plough into my filthy guts and spunk into my cumhungry rectum." Owen couldn't resist and knelt behind her. Before showing his long, hard cock into her slightly gaping behind however, he decided that he absolutely needed to taste it first. He lowered his face towards the hefty yet firm globes and breathed in the musky, sweaty smell. He then licked up and down her fleshy asscrack savouring the salty wetness before lowering his tongue to the anal ring and softly licking around the edges. "Lick it" he heard Jasmine moan, "please put your tongue inside and taste my slutty arse. It wants nothing more than to kiss you to." Owen was more than happy to indulge the pair and slid his tongue into her tight bowels. The taste, the smell, and the feeling was incredible as her ass rhythmically spasmed on his long, rough tongue and her earthy smell shot from his nose straight down to his pulsating cock. He then proceeded to spend several minutes thrusting his tongue in and out of Jasmine's ass, building them both up to the crest of orgasmic bliss.

Suddenly Owen pulled back and straightened then easily slipped his long dick into the anal slut's slippery rectum. He began to pull back so he could establish a thrusting rhythm but her ass gripped him tightly and began to pulsate. This was too much for Owen and he felt the cum rise up from his balls as his cock frantically spasmed in Jasmine's fleshy ass, without warning he erupted and spurted rope after rope of gooey cum into her hungry rectum. For her part, the pleasure her ass was feeling was transferred to every nerve in Jasmine's body and she lost control cumming wildly with one hand tugging her large clit and another teasing a nipple through her silky top. They both collapsed in an exhausted heap as they curled up together and lost consciousness... Owen still spooned up deep in Jasmine's well-satisfied ass.

TBC...