Jasmine's Desires Awakened Ch. 02

Story Info
Once is never enough.
2.2k words
4.35
9.7k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for those who read and left comments on my first chapter. Yes I know I desperately need and editor. I am actively looking and hope to have one soon. I am terribly sorry for my atrocious grammar but I do hope you still enjoy this short chapter.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He couldn't believe that she was giving him one of the best blowjobs of his life and from the way she was blushing he was sure it was her first. He was extremely satisfied knowing that he would be her first everything. As much as he wanted to cum in her mouth he didn't want it to end there; he pulled her up on top of him and kissed her passionately. "Are you sure?" he whispered in her ear, giving her goosebumps again. She nodded her head and kissed him again, he didn't any further encouragement. He rolled her underneath him and kissed her again deeply while one hand played her nipple he entered her swiftly. He felt her stiffen slightly bur she relaxed quickly and started to move her hips in encouragement. He was sure how long he was going to be able to hold out, it was like he was in heaven.

She thought it was going to hurt, her friends had all told her about their first experience and it was always disappointing and painful. She had not experienced such bliss and there had been no pain, slight discomfort maybe but the moment he started to move inside her she felt all her verve endings spark to life. She lost count of how many times he took her over the edge into blinding bliss but by the time she felt him flood her insides with his semen they were both covered in a fine sheen of sweat and breathing heavily. They lay silently entwined in her bed, he was tracing circles on her back & kissing her the top of her head gently. She had never been more content and happy. She wanted to ask him what would happen now but she didn't want to destroy the little bliss bubble they were in.

Jasmine woke with the sun streaming through the window on her face, she slowly stretched her limbs before she opened her eyes. As she rolled over her heart sank for a moment seeing that Tristan was not in still in bed with her, but was instantly brought back to the irrational contentment she had been feeling when she woke up; in his place was two dozen tulips on the pillow and nestled in the rainbow of petals was a note hand written in Italian, she had no idea what it said but it made her smile like a giddy school girl. Her bubble of happiness was interrupted when Sammi came flying into her room and landing on her bed next to her.

"Soooo anything you want to tell me babes, like maybe how some hot piece off perfectly toned ass stayed in your room last night." It was hard not to smile stupidly at her, she was practically bouncing on the bed with excitement.

"I don't know what you're talking about but I do know that I am running extremely late. I will do the dishes for a week if you make me a coffee to go." Jasmine quickly headed for the shower.

Sammi followed her into the bathroom, "Na uh, you don't get out of this that easy. I saw they perfectly toned ass leaving this morning and I am pretty sure the entire building heard your little interlude", she stood smugly with her arms crossed waiting for Jasmines response.

Jasmine closed the shower door and turned the water as hot as she could stand it, "Mmmm he does have quite a nice backside doesn't he. I wasn't that loud was I really?"

"Haahahah no honey, but you just confirmed that you slept with him. OMG you slept with your boss you naughty girl, was it good, tell me it was great. You don't have to give details, ah hell I lied I need every little detail. I will make you the best damn coffee of your life and eggs Benedict if you tell me all now."

Jasmine knew Sammi wouldn't leave her alone till she had a blow by blow account. "OK deal."

Jasmine had finished her shower and dressed for work by the time she finished reliving last night for Sammi. It didn't help that Sammi interrupted every five seconds to ask a hundred questions.

"Oh my, Jas I think I need to have a cold shower after hearing all that." Sammi giggled softly. "I can't believe my little girl is all grown up." She pretended to wipe a tear away and playfully slapped Jasmine on the arm. "So is it like a onetime thang or what? And how is work going to be today? Do you have to see him?

"Um I dunno, we didn't really talk about it, we didn't really talk at all. I still don't know anything about the man apart from he is a god in the bedroom. Nope He works in a different building so no awkward run ins today for me." She headed down stairs and to grab the rest of her things for work.

Sammi handed her the coffee and breakfast she had promised, "Oh pity, I bet sex in his office would be great." She winked at her as Jasmine blushed a deep shade of pink again.

She had already imagined that scenario but wasn't going to admit it to Sammi. "Bye Sammi, talk later ok." She gave her friend a hug and laughed at the look of disappointment on her face and bolted down stairs praying she hadn't missed her bus.

She got to work no later than usual, she did find it strange that Louise wasn't at the front desk but her day was already to hectic to think about it too much. She had to move out of her old office into her new office, read and sign her new employment contract and she had 3 major clients she had to meet with. It took most of the morning to move offices and get herself situated, she order had decided to order Chinese for lunch so she didn't have to leave her office and could get stuck into the contract on her desk and prepare for her meetings for the afternoon. The day flew by without any interruptions, apart from she kept checking her phone to see if he had called or messaged her. Her meetings with went well and they clients seemed to be quite happy for her to take over their files. She hadn't heard from Tristan at all, she knew he was a busy man but she still had hoped for some form of communication from him today. Sammi had called her and asked her to go out dancing, she hadn't intended ongoing but she needed a distraction from her own thoughts and maybe she would meet someone who sparked her interest other than Tristan.

She showered quickly and curled her hair lightly, she wanted to dress sexy but she still wanted to be comfortable so she settled on a sheer black top with a black bra underneath, a mini leather skirt that Sammi had bought her that had never seen the light of day and her favourite boots. She had just finished pulling her boots on when her phone started playing "Pop that pussy" which meant Sammi was calling, " Hey Babes, I will be there soon." She could hear music playing loudly in the background.

"I hope you are dressed to impress, cause there is some yummy people here tonight and hurry up I am dying to dance with my favourite lady." Jasmine could tell her friend had already had a few drinks, she had a feeling tonight was going to be eventful.

"See you in 10, I can hear my cab downstairs." She hung up, raced down stairs, Friday night was a nightmare to get a cab and didn't want to miss this one. The cab driver was a elderly man, who clearly held onto his old fashioned values and by the look on his face he didnt think she was wearing enough clothes.

It didn't take long to find Sammi, seated on a stool at the bar shamelessly flirting with the bartender as he poured her drink. As Sammi looked up she saw Jasmine and squealed with delight.

"DAMN babes, your lookin good tonight."

Jasmine smiled, "I knew you would approve, what are we drinking?" she said as she slid into the seat next to her friend. As the bar tender turned it became clear as to why Sammi had been flirting so shamelessly with him, it was Mr. Yummy aka Mr. Mouth-watering.

"Well I am having a cosmopolitan but seeing as I have had a couple before you got here and you clearly need to catch up you should have a long island ice-tea & a tequila shot." Sammi grinned devilishly.

Before she could respond Mr. Yummy had already placed the tequila shot in front of her and was mixing her long island ice-tea. She did the shot, relishing the burn as it went down and surveyed the bar, Sammi was right there were quite a few yummy looking specimens but nothing she wanted to take home. As she was looking around sipping her drink she noticed that the stage next to the DJ had been lit up and the karaoke sign turned on.

She turned to Sammi and shook her head, "You didn't say anything about Karaoke."

"If I had you wouldn't have agreed to come, besides by the time you finish that drink you will be the one dragging me up there." She grinned and led the way to the dance floor.

Jasmine knew she was right, She was already feeling carefree and had a nice little buzz. The girls had only danced 2 songs together before an extremely tall, tanned young man started to dance with Sammi from what Jasmine could see he barely looked old enough to be in a club. She headed back to the bar to get a refill, she didn't have to stand at the bar long before Mr. Yummy came over and made her another long island, he didn't appear to be quite so happy and she could guess that it most likely had something to do with the fact the some boy had his hands all over his woman. She leaned across the bar as he handed her the drink, " She is a free spirit and will dance with anyone but I know she is really into you, so you don't have to worry about the prepubescent she is dancing with." She kissed him on the cheek and headed back to the dance floor. She knew the alcohol was now in control, all insecurities were gone and she was loving it.

She reached Sammi just as someone started to belt out AC/DC Shook Me All Night Long. She grabbed Sammi's arm and pulled her towards the stage. Sammi and Jasmine squealed in delight as they stared to dance to one of their favourite songs, She knew she was going to hurt the next morning. Jasmine was lost in her own thoughts as she bumped and grinded to music when suddenly she felt herself being yanked on stage. Apparently Sammi had decided it was their turn to sing, and she had chosen 'Too Much Too Young, Too Fast', Jasmine was a tad nervous an the lights where almost blinding but once the music started she got lost in the song. The crowd cheered chanted for more so they decided sing have a bit of fun with the next song and sang Pleasure and Pain. They where halfway through the song when she saw him standing at the bar watching her. Her cheeks flushed pink realising her was here and he was watching her dance scandalously and sing really loud, really bad karaoke. She didn't want to take her eyes off him but the song ended and they had to bow and make their way off the stage. By the time they had made their way to the bar he was gone. Mr. Yummy brought them their drinks and left a big hicky on Sammi's neck so everybody knew she was taken. Jasmine laughed to herself at his need to stake his claim.

It was getting quite crowed now and hot so they made their way outside for some air, they had just sat down when a horde of screaming woman came outside. " Apparently someone famous is here." Jasmine shook her head at how crazy women could be.

"Mmm I wonder who it is, must be pretty damn hot to get that reaction." Sammi sipped her drink.

" Oh look, that must be him, I've never seen him before?" Jasmine pointed to the very well dressed man hoping out of a black 1968 mustang.

Sammi glanced over and nodded, " Yup that's the new Calvin Kline underwear model, can't remember his name but he is definitely in the spank bank. I heard he has been offered the role a the next James Bond."

Jasmine shook her head at her friend, "Still addicted to gossip mags."

Sammi stuck her tongue out at her friend, "You would be lost without my wealth of knowledge from my magazines."