Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 02

Story Info
Jasmine is given house rules to follow.
2k words
4.6
73.3k
48

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: House Rules

"Did you get everything I asked for?" Nicolette questioned her blonde slave.

"Yes ma'am.." the poor subservient blonde replied.

It was night, and, as promised, Nicolette had paid Jasmine a visit at her house. Thankfully, Owen had decided to have an early night after a good post-dinner fuck and Jasmine had managed to slip out of the house to meet Nicolette in her car. Jasmine would have hated to admit this to Nicolette, but the humiliations of the afternoon had turned her on immensely and she had not hesitated to jump on Owen after dinner for a hard pounding. Yet, the moment she had received the call from Nicolette, close to midnight, she had hurriedly slipped off her sexy nightgown and put on a hoodie and sweatpants before leaving the house. It gave her some comfort being able to cover up her body.

"Good. Carry the files in." Nicolette ordered, and Jasmine had no choice but to follow Nicolette back into her home, struggling to bear the weight of the huge files.

The two women got seated on Jasmine's sofa and Jasmine placed the files nearby.

"What do you want, ma'am?" she whispered, not wanting to wake Owen who was asleep upstairs.

Nicolette smirked, tempted to shout at her slave but decided that it would be for another day. "Let's take a look through all these, shall we?" She spent the next couple of minutes flipping through the documents in the files, comparing it against the list that she had provided the blonde with this afternoon.

"Ah, excellent. I'm sure Stuls Corp will be very appreciative of your contributions. Not so sure if Clean Investment would take your corporate espionage so kindly though.." Nicolette said, enjoying the look of shock on Jasmine's face.

"Ma'am, please.. I only did this because you asked me to.." Jasmine pleaded.

"I know. Too bad. But don't worry, I won't tell anyone for now. As long as you continue being a good slave." Nicolette continued.

"The next step of your corporate progression will be to hand in your resignation. As a reward for your help, I have made arrangements for you to join me at Stuls." Nicolette informed the blonde.

Jasmine's eyes welled up in tears. "Ma'am, I love my job. Please don't ask me to quit." she said.

"Sure. In that case, I'd just like to drop off a nice video for Owen. Oh and also to give you the courtesy of notifying you that I'll be reporting your corporate wrongdoing to the police on my way home." Nicolette got up and walked towards the door.

"Ok.. Ok.. I'll resign tomorrow.." Jasmine whispered, and Nicolette grinned widely.

"Get naked." Nicolette raised her voice ever so slightly, but Jasmine's eyes widened, worriedly looking at the staircase.

Jasmine thought of begging Nicolette to give her a break, but thought better of it, worried that the evil brunette would wake Owen. She hurriedly stripped naked, almost forgetting to pose in her favourite position.

"Good, you're learning quickly." Nicolette absent-mindedly dragged her fingers in a V-shape around the shaved area on top of Jasmine's slit. She could feel a slight stickiness which was clear evidence that her slut had been fucked recently.

"Actually, I had an idea. In the future, your favourite position will consist of your wedding ring inside your pussy." Nicolette continued, to a soft gasp from Jasmine.

"What, ma'am?" Jasmine replied.

"You heard me, you dumb blonde. Your favourite position will include your wedding ring INSIDE your pussy. So instead of just removing it, I want you to insert it into your pussy. If someone wishes to use your pussy you can remove it later. Now get into your proper favourite position."

Humiliated and feeling worthless, Jasmine picked up her wedding ring, which she had placed on the nearby table, and inserted it deep inside her pussy. She could feel the moistness from the sex that she had had in the evening with Owen, and hoped that the ring would not slip out.

"Now repeat what I said."

"From now on, my favourite position includes my wedding ring inside my pussy.." Jasmine replied, embarrassed.

"Yes. So if someone wants to fuck you, you'll have to take it out, which will of course reemphasize how much of a cheating slut you are.." Nicolette mused.

Jasmine wasn't sure what Nicolette meant by "someone wanting to fuck her", but she didn't want to be scolded and let the matter be.

"Now, time for some house rules." Nicolette continued.

"Firstly, you will be naked at home at all times. And when I say 'home', I mean this entire house. You will strip at the door step before entering. I want you naked 24/7 here. Are we clear?"

"But ma'am.. My neighbours will see me if I strip outside." Jasmine begged.

"Good. If anyone wolfwhistles at you or calls out at you or whatever, I want you to go over, completely naked, and ask them if you can entertain them. Understood?" Nicolette said.

"Yes, ma'am.." Jasmine answered, resigned. She was most worried about what Owen would think if he saw her stripping at the porch.

"In fact.. I want you to strip at the front door. The back door doesn't count. And I want you to be in your favourite position for 30 seconds on the porch. Of course, including your ring deep in your slutty cunt. Now repeat after me. What is your first rule?"

"I will strip naked and pose in my favourite position on the front porch for 30 seconds, including my wedding ring inside my pussy.." Jasmine repeated, mortified.

"Yes. You can remove the ring after 30 seconds if you want to. Or you can keep it inside your pussy. A slut's pussy needs constant filling I know. Am I right?"

"Yes, ma'am.. A slut's pussy needs constant filling."

"And who is a slut?"

"MY pussy needs constant filling.. But I can remove the ring after 30 seconds of being in my favourite position on the front porch.." Jasmine said softly, tears flowing down her face. Nicolette had to try her hardest to prevent herself from bursting out laughing, forcing herself to keep a straight face.

"Good. Do you shave daily?" Nicolette asked abruptly.

"Um.. Yes ma'am." Jasmine replied, taken aback and she actually stopped crying.

"That will be a rule too. I want you completely shaved and hairless from neck down. Arms, armpits, legs, pussy. With your hair in the slutty bun and in your favourite position, I will definitely be able to tell if you did not shave that morning itself. Are we clear?" Nicolette continued.

"Yes, ma'am.." this was a rule that Jasmine would have no difficulty following at all, yet she felt a fresh pang of humiliation at her hygiene habits been so crudely discussed and controlled.

"So, after your shower and shave every morning, you can dry off with a towel. I don't want you dripping all over the house, except from that gushing faucet between your legs. But you have 10 minutes to get dry, after which the towel must be put aside. Why?" Nicolette asked, her mouth twisting into a grin.

"Because I have to be completely naked at home, ma'am.." Jasmine answered, blushing.

"Good, slave. Which also means that if you need to put on clothes for the day, you take them and dress on the porch. Or dress in the car. Or dress in the mall. I know your slut body needs the attention. Main point - you can only dress when you are outside. Clear?" Nicolette said.

"Yes, ma'am.. I can only put on clothes outside the house because I am supposed to be naked in the house at all times.." Jasmine repeated.

"Of course, this also means that you are not to cover your body at all times at home. Which means tits and pussy COMPLETELY VISIBLE. No putting legs together. In fact, whenever you sit, whether or not you are wearing clothes or naked, I want your legs to be parted a foot wide. This applies wherever you are, whether you are at home or not. Repeat."

"Whenever I sit, my legs will be parted a foot wide. I cannot cover my tits and pussy at all.." Jasmine said, tears welling up again.

"Good. And whenever you are naked, you will try as far as possible to be in the centre of the room where the view of your body is unobstructed. I don't care if you are alone, or Owen is here, or whatever. You get to an area where anyone can see you if they wanted to. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am.. My naked body always has to be visible.."

Nicolette grinned wide at the sight of the humiliated blonde's downturned mouth. "You know, I'd very much like you to be in your favourite position at all time. I'm sure you'd like the same. Since, after all, it is YOUR favourite position. But since I am kind, I won't make that a rule. Aren't I the best slave-owner?"

Impotent rage welling up inside Jasmine, she answered, "Yes, you are the best slave-owner.."

"Since you are such a good slave, I'll let you watch some television while I decide on more rules." Nicolette proceeded to connect her phone to the television and began playing a video.

To her horror, Jasmine saw that it was her on the screen from this afternoon, fucking an imaginary cock on Nicolette's table in the office! She was about to open her mouth and protest, but was swiftly silenced by Nicolette. "You make a sound, I turn on the volume. Now, you watch while you rub your clit. I can see how wet you are, and I know you need a cum. NOW RUB YOURSELF LIKE THE SLUT YOU ARE." she hissed.

"Look at the pornstar on the screen. Big tits, shaved pussy, horny face. She needs a cock. How hot is that?" Nicolette egged her on.

Nicolette allowed the blonde to masturbate for 5 minutes, before playing a new video. It was Jasmine in Clean Investments, making copies of the documents that she had handled over to Nicolette. Dismayed, Jasmine turned to Nicolette who simply said, "Yes, my slave. I am always watching you. Now keep rubbing your swollen little bud while you listen to me."

"I know you tan topless, but we are going to get rid of those lines around your hips. So, from now on, you will tan naked every Sunday afternoon. For at least 3 hours. Understand?"

"Y..es.. ma..am" Jasmine deep breaths interrupted her reply.

Nicolette laughed at the horny blonde in front of her. "Get in your favourite position now." she teased.

It took all of Jasmine's effort to wrench her fingers away from her clit, but she managed to do so. She could still feel the strong arousal but, embarrassed, she assumed her favourite position.

"I will pay special attention to here," Nicolette brushed her fingers against Jasmine's armpits, "here," - flicking Jasmine's big tits up and placing two fingers under their natural sag - "here," doing the same for her curvy ass, "and here." finishing by rubbing the sides of her shaved pussy, very moist from Jasmine's fresh female juice. "So you had better spread yourself out nicely on the backyard and ensure that you are evenly tanned all over. If I don't see progress, you will tan in the front. Or on the SIDEWALK. Are we clear?"

"Yes ma'am.." Jasmine replied, still breathing deeply and completely humiliated, "I will be tanned all over."

"Good. Continue rubbing your clit." Nicolette laughed.

Somewhat relieved, the horny blonde quickly resumed her masturbation.

"I don't care if Owen sees you, or some pervert looks into your backyard. You make sure that you tan for at least 3 hours STRAIGHT every Sunday from 11am to 2pm."

"Yes, maaaaaam.." Jasmine could not believe how horny she was.

"Now I want you to listen carefully. You are going to have a very eventful day tomorrow." Nicolette continued.

Jasmine listened, and she came at the end of it all. Hard.