Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 03

Story Info
Jasmine's degradation continues.
4k words
4.66
69.5k
36

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: First Steps

After tendering her resignation, Jasmine hurried to the shop. It was in an extremely seedy part of Chinatown, which Jasmine would have had no other reason to visit other than the fact that Nicolette had ordered her to. Nicolette had told her to be there by 10, and she was already running late.

"Um.. Hi. I'm here to pick up a package for Jasmine?" she told the young goth-looking girl at the counter, who glared at her before stalking to the back of the shop.

As Jasmine was in a hurry, she proceeded to the next item on her agenda instead of waiting for the girl to return. She was supposed to pick out a number of outfits. In fact, a lot of outfits, as Nicolette had informed her in no uncertain terms that her entire wardrobe was to undergo a change.

Nicolette had of course provided the blonde slave with a number of strict guidelines. Broadly, she was only permitted dresses and slingshot-teardrop thongs.

Jasmine searched for dresses first. First of all, the dresses had to have spaghetti straps. Her arms were not to be covered at all times. In addition, the dress could only extend to half an inch ABOVE the curve of her ass. In other words, the "tips" of her ass had to be clearly visible at all times, not to mention when she bent over. Every single dress was not just bodycon but constricting her curvy body. Then, the dress had to be 1 size SMALLER than whatever fitted the above requirements. Of course, this necessitated a number of trips to the changing room, and after a couple of minutes she noticed that the shop assistant had returned to the counter with a sealed cardboard box. Jasmine figured she would deal with it later and picked out 20 dresses that suited Nicolette's demands. She was under no illusions, a low class hooker would have been put to shame by the skimpy clothing.

Then, Jasmine turned her attention to the swimwear section. This was much easier as there was an entire shelf labelled "Slutdrops". The teardrops on the slingshot bikini were barely visible, inch-thick at the widest for the nipples which quickly tapered into nothing, and an inch-and-a-half "pussy-strap" which became a thong too soon, so much so that the end was literally digging into her pussy when she put it on. Nothing was left to imagination, and Jasmine quickly noticed that her pussy was almost completely visible. It made things worse that Nicolette had told her to get an M when an L was the right fit for Jasmine's big tits and curvy ass. Literally, only the width of her slit and her nipples were covered. WHORE, screamed the mirror in the changing room. She picked up a couple of bright red and silvery white ones as ordered.

After making payment at the counter, Jasmine had turned to leave but was promptly stopped by the shop assistant. "Leave your bra and panties here. Nicolette says she knows you would not have obeyed her and you will be punished accordingly." the teenager said.

Horrified, Jasmine frowned and replied, "What do you mean?"

"I really don't have time for games, you stupid woman. I said leave your bra and panties here. Full-stop."

Sighing, Jasmine knew that she had no choice. Yes, Nicolette had told her that the no-underwear rule was in force from last night, but she had had to tender her resignation this morning! She could not imagine visiting her (ex-)office with no underwear on, so she had decided to put on proper undergarments and had hoped that Nicolette would not find out. Clearly, Nicolette knew her better than she thought. She slowly put down the bags and walked to the changing room again.

"No, here. She said here." the young shop assistant continued.

"What the fuck. You little brat.. How dare you!" Jasmine replied, enraged.

And the blonde woman received a slap on the face by the teenager who was probably 10 years her junior. "Nicolette said you might need some convincing. So here goes. You do it, don't do it, that's up to you. But if you don't strip naked and hand me your bra and panties HERE, I'll tell Nicolette, like she told me to. And she said you'll be dealt with accordingly. Something about.. homemade porn?" the goth-girl said.

Wordless and defeated, Jasmine stripped in the middle of the seedy shop and handed her bra and panties to the girl. Thankfully, the shop had no visitors at the time. Jasmine figured that covering herself up with her hands would be futile, but quickly reached for her dress. But the girl continued to speak, grinning, "Well, Nicolette said that if you did strip, I was to tell you that you are to leave your dress and shoes here. You can use the red one."

Confused and humiliated, Jasmine did not bother asking what "the red one" meant. But she had no choice but to slowly unwrap the box while the teenager grinned snidely at her big tits and freshly shaved pussy. When she finally managed to get the box unwrapped and opened, she saw that it contained two dresses and two pairs of extremely high heels. The only difference was that one of each was bright red and the other white. She hurriedly slipped on the red spaghetti-strapped dress. Immediately, she noticed that the dress was even more whorish than the dresses that she had picked out herself. The back of the dress was completely bare, aside from the spaghetti straps that extended all the way to the tight piece of cloth covering her ass. It would be obvious that she was not wearing a bra of any kind. In fact, from the back, she looked as though she had on a slingshot bikini above the hip. Furthermore, to suggest that the tight piece of cloth covered her ass was an overstatement. A huge slit right in the middle of the "skirt-portion", combined with the tightness, meant her ass crack was almost visible. Because of how tight the dress was, the flimsy and thin spaghetti straps held the front in place, but it was still stretched taut across her big tits. At least, Jasmine mused, she was reasonably covered in front. She then proceeded to slip on the identically bright red pair of 6-inch high heels, trying to avoid looking at her slutty reflection in the mirror.

Jasmine hurriedly gathered her old clothes and shoes and dumped them on the counter, before hurrying out of the shop. She was still late, she was supposed to have been at the next stop at 12. The shop assistant's loud laughter echoed after her.

She got her nails painted at the next shop; a matching shade of what was called "FKME RED" as ordered by Nicolette. It did not escape her attention that Nicolette had chosen a colour for her that was almost identical to the colour of her dress and her heels. Then, she cursed herself for actually appreciating her tormentor's artistic talent. She also purchased the FKME RED lipstick, which she hurriedly applied in the car before heading to her next destination.

The next stop was a sex-toy shop. The pimpled teen at the counter almost spilled his coffee, seeing the walking wet dream entering the shop. Jasmine blushed, but walked quickly to the counter.

"I need a.. Uh.. Sybian. And a.. er. Monkey. No, a Monkey-Rocker, I mean." she said, trying to keep her voice low.

"Uh.. Uh.." the teen stammered.

"Please hurry, please.." Jasmine said, frowning. She was supposed to have been home by now.

"Ok, could you fill out your.. Part.. Particulars?" he slipped her a form, all the while not taking her eyes off her voluptuous chest.

Wondering if her nipples could be seen through the thin and taut fabric, Jasmine hurriedly filled in the form. Nicolette had ordered her to ensure that the delivery was made to Jasmine's own home, and she was still lost as to how she would explain the erotic equipment to Owen. She figured that she would cross that bridge when she got there.

"So.. A Sybian and a Monkey-Rocker.. Yeah? Anything else?" the teen seemed to have found his tongue.

"Yes. I need a ROCKHARD PACKAGE." Jasmine said, not even sure what it was, but obeying Nicolette all the same.

The young man's eyes bulged. "Whaaat?" he said.

"I need a ROCKHARD PACKAGE as well." she repeated.

"Oh! Sorry. I thought you were referring to something else.. The Rockhard Package, delivered weekly to the same address as well?" apparently some blood was finally flowing to his brain instead of his clearly stiff erection.

"Er. Yes." Jasmine paused, her curiousity was piqued, "Actually, what is the Rockhard Package?"

"You don't know what the Rockhard Package is, but you're getting it?" he asked, slightly taken aback.

"Uh.. Yeah. It's a dare. So.." Jasmine used the first lame excuse that popped into her mind.

"Oh, well.. the Rockhard Package is our biggest and best collection of porn magazines. So if you sign up for the Rockhard, you immediately get registered with all our partners. And they will send you their magazines every week at a discount! I mean, this dare thing is temporary right? Do you really want to get the Rockhard?" he actually seemed concerned.

"Yes, yes.." Jasmine replied slowly. More to explain to Owen about, but she had no choice after all.

"Alright, you're all set then. The two machines should reach you within the next two days, and the magazines this weekend, and every weekend after."

"Thank you!" Jasmine practically ran out of the shop after making payment.

"I'd.. We'd.. love to see you again.." came the young man's voice.

Jasmine got home at 2. She was an hour late, and the van was already parked outside her house. Parking her car in the driveway, she ran as fast as she could, perched on the slutty high heels, and rapped smartly on the driver's door. The workmen were pissed, complaining that they had had to wait for the big-titted blonde for the past hour. Even her skimpy attire and effusive apologies did not seem to appease them.

"Please, please, just come in and do the job. I know you have to get it done today and we're both on a tight schedule. I'm so sorry you nice men had to wait for me.."

Finally, after much dissing and complaints, the two men in the front got out and opened the back of the van. There were another three Latino-looking men in the back, and they began to gather their equipment. Jasmine honestly had no idea what Nicolette had arranged for them to set up, but she hoped that they would be quick.

She was leading the men to the front door and had just reached into her handbag for her keys when, to her horror, she realized what would happen next. It had only just hit her.

"Erm. Do you nice men mind waiting for a while? There's something I need to do." she said softly.

"WHAT?! We already waited for you for an hour." the leader, Ramirez, frowned at the blonde who was beginning to bun up her hair.

Blushing profusely, Jasmine swiftly stripped off her skimpy dress and heels. Then, she removed her wedding ring and slid it slowly into her pussy. It took her less than 20 seconds. Then, naked as the day she was born and surrounded by 5 strangers, Jasmine got into her favourite position on the front porch, completely exposed.

The silence was deafening and the jaws of the workmen immediately dropped. They could not take their eyes of the blonde beauty posing in such an erotic position in front of them completely naked. Her big tits were thrust out, as though begging for them to stare and admire them. It was only her pink and smoothly shaved pussy that could distract them from the succulent melons.

Jasmine was actually shell-shocked herself. She had not put two and two together last night, but she had finally realized that Nicolette had all along planed for her to be naked while the workmen did their work because they would be doing the work in the house after all. She was just hoping for the 30 seconds to pass quickly, when..

"You're really one dirty whore, aren't you?" one of the workmen, Jerri - from his nametag, had roughly grabbed one of her big tits.

"Get in there, we're going to give you one hell of a pounding." another, Christian, had grabbed her by the shoulders and began pushing her towards the door.

"No, please, please. I need 30 seconds. Please, just wait." the naked blonde begged.

The men laughed at her comments. "Well, if you enjoy being naked in public so much.." Ramirez said. To be fair, they did allow her to stand in her favourite position without much disturbance aside from manhandling her tits and pussy.

But as soon as 30 seconds were over, they demanded that she open the door. They grabbed her roughly by the legs and tits and threw her on the sofa. Trying to buy some time, Jasmine cooed, "Get your pants off, you lot of strong men. Then give the cocks to me." She slid her fingers into her pussy to retrieve her wedding ring.

Needless to say, no work was done within the first two hours. However, a horny and busty naked blonde was well-done and covered in cum by the end of it all. It was a good gangbang, even if, despite her 3 orgasms, Jasmine would have been the last to admit it. Through her deep breaths, she said to the men almost pleadingly, "Can we get the job done now? Please, I'm really on a tight schedule.."

Ramirez inserted two fingers deep inside her wet and slimy pussy, before remarking, "Not so tight anymore, I think!"

He unceremoniously stuck his finger into Jasmine's mouth. She had no choice but to obediently suck his finger, which was covered in a mixture of cum from the workmen and her own, clean.

At least the men began their work while Jasmine cleaned herself off in the toilet. "I've just been fucked in my house by 5 strangers.." she tried to come to terms with how far she had fallen. Her mouth and pussy were very sore.

When she emerged, she realized, to her horror, that the job that Nicolette had arranged for was an extensive surveillance system all over her house. Pinhole cameras were being hidden in nooks and crevices, such that the entire house could be observed. Sighing, she did not bother speaking to the men and tried to ignore their comments about "THEIR well-used fucktoy". Of course, she had to remain naked per Nicolette's instructions and the men enjoyed the view.

She proceeded to the next step of her instructions. She had planned to complete it when she first reached home, before the workmen (now, "camera-men", as she realized) had arrived. But, since she had been late, she had to do it now. She removed all her old clothes from the wardrobe, beginning with underwear and ending with her sexy work clothes - sexy by normal standards, but pale in comparison to the whore attire that she had purchased today. All were packed into boxes for disposal. It took longer than she expected, but frequent spanks on her tanned ass were enough to distract her from mourning about throwing away her clothes. Having to stop and pose in her favourite position for the men to take pictures of her completely naked form was also disruptive.

Nicolette wanted her to replace her clothes with her new purchases - "sluttire", as the brunette had called it with a laugh. Jasmine realized that, between rushing to the workmen's van like a crazed woman and being fucked like a cheap whore, she had left her new apparel in the car. Sighing, she picked up the red dress that one of the men had "kindly" brought in and cast aside on the floor, and walked towards the main door.

"LOOK GUYS. The kinky slut is going out naked again!" Jerri shouted loudly.

The evening breeze whistled past her as Jasmine stepped out on the porch and a fresh wave of humiliation washed over her naked body. She felt relieved that she could finally put on clothes again, even if it was just the slutty dress and heels.

It was just as well that her new purchases were small and skimpy, and hence lightweight. But, perched on her extremely high heels, Jasmine decided to make two trips. She first carried the box containing her "white outfit" and new make-up to the doorstep. However, she paused at the doorway, groaning softly, realizing that she had to strip naked if she was to bring the first batch of items into the house. She decided to set the things down on the porch and grab the rest before entering.

Naturally, the workmen on the first floor got to witness the sight of the busty blonde stripping naked and posing in her favourite position on the door step again. Jasmine almost rolled her eyes as they rushed forward like teenage boys to take pictures with the exhibitionist in the erotic position. Of course, her big tits were squeezed and shaved pussy stroked, and everything was photographed for posterity.

After 30 seconds, she walked into the house, dumping the box and bags near the front door. The workmen, laughing at "their kinky blonde tart", continued their work as Jasmine refilled her wardrobes on the second floor with her sluttire. Passing by her shoe cabinet on the first floor, she remembered Nicolette's instructions and added her old shoes to the boxes that were marked "For Disposal", replacing them with the two pairs of slut-heels that she had just received today. Nicolette had told her to take everything out, except for a pair of sports shoes, and she obeyed.

Shortly after she was done, Ramirez called out to her, "Slut, we're done."

Jasmine took a brief look at the ceiling and walls. They had done a good job, she figured, as she could not see where the cameras were any longer. She was actually half-hoping that Nicolette had just sent them to fuck her, and the surveillance was just a muse.

"Uh. Ok. How much will that be?" the naked blonde asked.

"Well.. $4,500 for the system and wiring. And say.. $1000 for using our cocks. EACH. So that will be $9,500 in total." Ramirez sneered.

Jasmine gasped. What a scam! The tools were actually trying to charge HER for fucking her.

Yet, defeated, she replied, "Alright, alright.." It was hard to negotiate when she were naked and standing with her legs a foot apart, with 5 pairs of eyes boring deep into her voluptuous tits and smooth pussy. Sighing, she signed off on a cheque and handed it to the man.

Thinking they were about to leave, she turned around and was about to go upstairs and get the things she needed for her next stop. She was supposed to have been there at 530pm, and it was already 6.

Suddenly, she was faced with 3 muscular men. Quick footsteps behind her told her that the other 2 were surrounding her from the back.

Trying to assume any kind of poise was hard when her naked body was completely exposed, and Jasmine stammered, "Wha.. What's going on? What do you want?"

"Get on your knees, you horny bitch. You're going to suck our cocks one more time." Jerri rasped assertively.

Of course, the blonde had no choice. She was soon faced with 5 already stiff cocks as she knelt down like a cheap slut. She tried to service 3 at once, one in her mouth and one in each hand. After a few minutes, she heard one of the men order, "Get your cunt up. We want to fuck you on your bed."

Jasmine didn't even bother protesting. She got up slowly, and, still holding a cock in each hand, walked swiftly up the stairs to her room. It was certainly a sight to behold, a naked beauty leading 5 horny men to her bedroom. The fact that she was leading 2 of the men using their cocks made it seem as though SHE was the one demanding a good hard fucking, further emphasizing the erotic scene.

The moment they were in the bedroom, she was quickly thrown on the bed.

An hour later, a completely naked blonde, her face covered in fresh cum and even more leaking out from her well-used pussy, waved goodbye to the workmen's van. They had ordered her to stand in the doorway and wave to them.

Jasmine knew that Owen was working late today, but it was almost 8 and "late" meant that he would be back soon. Resigned, she knew that she would not be able to make it to her last stop for the day, and decided to face the music from Nicolette the next day. She hurried up the stairs, realizing to her horror that there were a few cum drops on the floor, possibly from her leaking pussy. Even worse, her bed was slightly wet from sweat and cum.

12