Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 07

Story Info
Jasmine makes a mistake and Nicolette puts her foot down.
5.9k words
4.69
37.2k
21

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: The Mistake

Xavier's jaw dropped when he answered the door of his high-end city apartment. From the flawless tanned skin to the big tits squeezed into a dress probably two sizes too small, to the long shapely legs accentuated by extremely high heels, the blonde beauty was a walking wet dream. He immediately recognized Jasmine. They had been really good friends throughout High School, but college had caused them to drift apart. Xavier had already made a good name for himself as a rising star within the legal community. Jasmine was aware of this even though she worked in a different industry (prior to becoming a cum bank), and was hopeful that Xavier could help.

"I see.." the lawyer said, frowning, "And this is Nicolette, right? That Nicolette that you were always hating on."

"Yes, that bitch!" the blonde replied.

"I'll help, of course." Xavier said, "I just need to be sure of some of the details, so that I know how to approach this."

"Of course!!" Jasmine exclaimed, feeling joy for once instead of humiliation or horniness, "Anything."

"That gym attire you referred to.. Can you describe it to me?" Xavier asked.

"It's a slingshot bikini. But it's also a teardrop thong." Jasmine said, but Xavier still looked confused so she continued, "Um.. imagine a huge rubber band. Place one end around one shoulder, then wrap the bottom between my legs over the.. pussy.. and then put the other end around the other shoulder. That's practically it. The portion covering the nipples is slightly thicker, and the portion over the pussy is thicker as well."

"Ah," Xavier said, jotting something down, "And these sex machines that you were talking about, can you describe what you did with them?"

"There is the Sybian. It's kind of a soft triangular-ish shaped chair with a dildo on it. I sit on it, and it vibrates against my clit while the dildo fucks me. I play with the Sybian every morning before I leave the house. And the Monkey-Rocker is basically a rocking chair which fucks me as I rock back and forth, I ride it every Sunday after my naked tanning sessions in the backyard.." Jasmine tailed off, blushing.

"Right," Xavier continued, "And how many days have you spent as a prostitute?"

Jasmine winced at the word, and Xavier hurriedly added, "I'm sorry, Jasmine.. But I just have to be clear about the details."

"Twice a week. Today is a Thursday, so I'm supposed to be working the corner now.. I'm not sure if you count the gym sessions where I fuck too. And I fuck clients almost every week. I think, on average, I fuck at least two strangers every single day.." Jasmine answered, tearing up.

Xavier put his arm around the pitiful blonde, trying to avoid glancing down at her enhanced boobs and deep cleavage. "Just two more questions.. Then we can consider how to proceed with this, alright? What is your role in the company exactly?"

"I'm.. I'm.. A toilet cleaner.. But Nicolette mainly keeps me around her, to humiliate me more.." Jasmine replied, her voice barely louder than a whisper.

"So it's just a title? She hasn't really made you, well.. Clean toilets? Or anything related to the job?" Xavier frowned.

Jasmine nodded slowly.

"Alright, last question," Xavier squeezed her shoulder comfortingly, "What is your legal name and new breast size after the surgery?"

"Jizzmine.. 36F.."

Xavier arranged for his driver, Fred, to give the beautiful blonde a ride home. A couple of minutes after entering her house, she received a call from her knight in shining armour. "Ok so, I've got a plan in mind. I'll be at Nicolette's office tomorrow with everything that we need. I know you said you're supposed to get in at 6 and she normally arrives at 8. I think, in order not to make her suspicious, you should reach the office as per normal tomorrow. I'll try to intercept her before she gets in."

Jasmine happily agreed. Even Owen's refusal of sex that night - a frequent occurrence these days - was not enough to dampen her mood.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Taking Xavier's advice, the busty blonde arrived at Nicolette's office at 6 as usual, then stripped naked and posed in her favourite position. She could not help smiling to herself at how she would be ruining the bitch, Nicolette, soon. Even the glow of the morning sun on her evenly-tanned naked body, which would have usually brought her a fresh wave of humiliation as she exhibited herself in front of the full-length windows, seemed to be hinting that it was a new dawn.

Nicolette was late. Jasmine's nerve was wavering by the time the brunette got in at 9, but the naked blonde was still posing proudly in her favourite position in the morning sun, hoping that Xavier would show up soon. Nicolette seemed rather preoccupied with her computer. After checking the blonde's armpits, arms, legs, pussy and asshole for a complete and thorough shave, she shooed the slave away to make a cup of coffee from the nearby machine, apparently satisfied that Jasmine was cleanly shaved from the neck down.

Cindy knocked and entered, frowning slightly. "Nico, there's a lawyer here to see you. He says it's urgent and he wants to speak to you before he files.. Something." she said, ignoring the naked Jasmine. It was a common sight for the busty slut to be completely naked in Nicolette's office anyway.

Jasmine pipped up then pretended to be calm, hoping the two women had not realized.

"Yeah, alright Cin, send him in. I've also sent you the confidential documents, and I need two copies, asap." Nicolette replied. This was about as curt as Jasmine had seen her with Cindy, and inwardly she was feeling immense happiness about how thrown off Nicolette seemed today.

"You, slut. Your favourite position. Back against the glass, face the centre of the room." Nicolette ordered.

Jasmine half-groaned. She did not really want to be seen naked by Xavier. But, she thought to herself, after he was done saving her, she honestly would not mind milking his cock! In any case, she assumed the erotic position, chest heaving.

"What is she doing?" the lawyer said commandingly when he entered the room, staring at the beautiful naked blonde.

Jasmine blushed. Nicolette stayed silent, frowning at Xavier.

"What is she doing?" Xavier repeated.

"This is her favourite position." Nicolette replied.

The two burst out laughing.

Jasmine realized, to her horror, that she had been betrayed! She opened her mouth to speak, but was swiftly silenced by Nicolette. All she could do was continue standing there, naked and exposed for their casual viewing, while they continued speaking.

"I know, I know.. A little over the top. But the idea is that when she says 'MY favourite position', it really reemphasizes how much of a slut-slave she is. Like she's telling everyone that SHE likes to be in such an exhibitionistic position!" Nicolette joked.

"I do apologise for the short notice, calling you at an unearthly hour last night, Nicolette. But well, business is business and I thought it would be an opportunity that would benefit the both of us." Xavier said, chuckling.

"Yes, I think we should get down to it. I've taken the liberty of asking my legal department to draft up an agreement. I really look forward to your firm's assistance, and so does Stuls Corp. The higher-ups gave their go-ahead this morning, you'll represent us during the merger." Nicolette replied, before continuing, "My secretary is in the midst of getting the hard copies for us. In the meantime, and on the topic of benefits.. Would you like a little taste of JIZZMINE? She's always clean shaven, but I specifically checked this morning since you asked about it last night. The slut's body is completely hairless."

Xavier declined the sexual favours from the blonde for now, but he and Nicolette used Jasmine's naked body as a floormat while they discussed business. Xavier got the "tit-side" and enjoyed using her sizable melons to cushion his feet, while Nicolette got the "pussy-side" and absent-mindedly used her heel to try to extract Jasmine's wedding ring from the poor blonde's pussy. Apparently, aside from Xavier's team taking up the legal matters for the prospective Clean-Stuls merger, the business proposal would also be beneficial for his firm because they would be allowed to use one "horny and big titted exhibitionist", and so would their clientele. Of course, there were no prizes for guessing who the "horny and big titted exhibitionist" was. Somehow, the big breasted floormat felt worse about getting ignored than if they were actively humiliating her. It was as though her completely naked form, nicely spread-eagle on the floor like a star, was not worthy of their attention.

"Oh, yeah, how about a fun story? Perhaps that will get you in the mood." Nicolette suddenly said.

Xavier laughed, before replying, "Yeah, sure. What's this about?"

Jasmine groaned, staring up at Xavier's thighs as he rested his feet on her tits. She had a feeling that she knew which story Nicolette was referring to. The brunette had become particularly fond of humiliating her slave by forcing her to recount "HER favourite story".

As predicted, Nicolette curtly gestured for the naked blonde to get to her feet. Jasmine hurried to obey, brushing the dirt from Xavier's shoes off her voluptuous chest.

"You know what to do. Tell Xavier your favourite story!" Nicolette ordered.

Jasmine blushed. She had performed this well-rehearsed routine countless times, but not in front of someone who actually knew her before she had become a subservient naked slave (except Nicolette, of course). Well, until now.

Trying to avoid the eyes of the man who had betrayed her, Jasmine began twiddling her nipples.

"This is my favourite story. I love telling it to people!" she pinched her stiffening teats as she spoke in a shrill, bimbo voice.

Xavier laughed loudly.

"Oh, and.. Like, I'm gonna rub my clitty and finger this slut pussy of mine. Just gets me so horny every time I tell the story! Sorry, not sorry." Jasmine stuck out her tongue, dragging her index and middle finger over it, before using the wetness to draw a slow circle around her clit that was beginning to emerge from its hood.

Nicolette got up to pour a drink for Xavier and herself, giggling.

"So, like, I got a pair of big fake titties at this nice place called Pamper Clinic. Look, they are SOOO fake!" Jasmine jiggled her surgically enhanced chest from side to side, winking.

"The doctor was this charming hottie called Repmap. I wanted to strip him naked and ride him using this slutty cunt the moment I saw him!" Jasmine continued, inserting two fingers deep into her moistening pussy.

"He took such good care of me before and after the surgery, massaging me all over my body, focussing a lot of attention on my sensitive areas.." Jasmine rubbed her clit.

"Then, like, after he helped me balloon up my fake titties, I rested in the hospital for a day. But then, on the night of the second day, that's when my favourite part happened!!" Jasmine giggled while she continued masturbating, the other hand now squeezing her big tits.

"So, the nurses led me to the second floor of the clinic. I didn't even know the clinic had a second floor, silly me. It was a huge room, but it was pitch darkness. Then, they left me there! I was hoping for a group of muscular men to come over and fuck me hard, but then nothing happened for a couple of minutes. My pussy was so wet from anticipation. There I was, wearing nothing but a flimsy gown and flipflops, and nobody was there to give me a good bang!" Jasmine pouted.

"Anyway, after a while, the lights came on and there was Dr. Repmap. I may be dumb, but I also looked around the room. And it was a wonderful sight. It was like, you know, a glory hole. But like, a pussy glory hole?" Jasmine licked her juice off her fingers, before continuing to play with her pussy.

"There were girls all around the room on raised platforms, waist-ish high. I think, maybe 4 or so on each side of the room. Like, I could only see their legs, and a little of their body. Bellybutton down, you know? The rest of their bodies were hidden behind the partitions, which was like this soft wall made of velvet or something. Their legs were secured in.. Stirrups. Almost like a gynae's stirrups, but made of leather? And, like, lifted up. And very wide apart, their legs were almost parallel to the wall. Which meant their hot pussies were spread wide!" Jasmine's breath was deepening as she continued the story. She had gotten the shock of her life when she saw the naked pussies all around the room. Of course, Nicolette wanted her to portray a horny and desperate slut when she recounted the humiliating story instead.

"So, then, Dr. Repmap told me to strip naked and greet my friends. Of course I dropped the gown immediately. Threw it, and the slippers, as far away as I could. I hate clothes, I wish I could walk around naked all the time.. Anyway, I knew immediately what to do, so I went around the room and gave all the pretty pussies a full lick from asshole to clit!" Jasmine giggled.

"They tasted so good, salty and a little tart. Some innies, some outies. But all freshly shaved, nice smelling, spick and span! I even gave them a good sniff while Dr. Repmap wasn't looking." Jasmine had, of course, been disgusted. The evil Repmap, noticing her hesitation, had then forced her to smell and lick every pussy a couple of times each. They stank and tasted of stale cum. It made things even worse when she noticed that all of the pussies twitched and clenched when she licked them. It was as though the cheap sluts whom the cunts belonged to were desperate for orgasm!

"Anyway, after greeting my friends, they opened up a sliding door-thingy on a platform for me on one side of the room and told me to crawl in. So, I realized that that was how the girls were positioned, half behind the velvet wall and half outside, in order for their legs and pussies to show! There was a nice nurse on the other side of the room, behind the sliding door, who helped me get into position. So I lay down on the platform. Legs sticking out through the velvet wall, like the other girls. Then, the nurse tied my hands with tight leather straps above my head. I love that, by the way.. I love being helpless and tied up tightly, imagining that anyone can come and do anything they want with my slutty body.." Jasmine winked.

"Then she put a set of headphones over my head and told me, 'Dumb blonde bimbo, I am tying your hands up so that you won't go crazy and start playing with your clit.' Oh my, how could she know me so well! I mean, look.. Just telling this story got me so juiced." Jasmine inserted two fingers deep inside her slit again, before pushing her fingers towards Xavier, showing off her wetness while blushing profusely. The young nurse had not shied away from making fun of her pathetic naked form, poking and pinching her tanned skin all over as Jasmine lay there helplessly.

"So then, I could feel my legs being secured in front of the velvet wall. There I was, lying with my legs and pussy exposed. I knew what a lovely sight it must be, since I saw the other girls just now! But I couldn't see through the wall, so I really had no idea who was walking by and who could see my whorish cunt, spread wide and available. I also couldn't see the other girls, since there were walls in between us. My heart was thumping, I didn't know what was going to happen but I sure as fuck hoped that someone would come and give me a good hard pounding! My pussy was so wet, I just wanted to play with my clit but the smart lady had tied my hands up.." Jasmine continued. She had been terrified, enclosed in the small area that was barely larger than a closet.

"I don't know how long I lay there for, a couple of hours perhaps. But I knew that if I stayed quiet and waited, I would be rewarded with hard fucks! So, I waited like a good slut." Jasmine licked her lips.

"Then, suddenly, I felt gentle hands all over my legs. They were spreading some soft cream all over me from the bellybutton down. Then, they shaved me and cleaned me! God, I love how it felt. Like I was a toy and they were just beautifying me for their own amusement, you know?" Jasmine continued with a naughty smile, playing the role of a horny blonde well. She had felt worthless as countless fingers "accidentally" slipped into her extremely wet pussy during the shaving and cleaning. All she could do was lie there and wonder how many strangers were casually staring directly at the delights between her widely parted thighs, or worse, fingering her!

"Oh yes, and about that time, sound began coming through the headphones. Like, they would say nice things like, 'I AM A SLUT' or 'FUCK MY CUNT WHILE EVERYBODY WATCHES' or 'IMAGINE WHO IS USING YOU NOW, YOUR FATHER OR YOUR BROTHER?'. Basically, things that made me sooo horny!" despite being forced to repeat the degrading words, Jasmine was really getting very horny from playing with her pussy in front of Xavier and Nicolette.

"Then like, I was left alone. For an hour, I think. My pussy had just been shaved bald. It was sensitive and needed attention! But they left me.." Jasmine looked genuinely disappointed.

"But, luckily, I was to be rewarded for being an obedient slut." Jasmine giggled, "Suddenly, there were hands all over my legs again. Soon after, cocks after cocks were being thrust into me. YAYYY! My favourite part was when I was only used for a couple of seconds before the nice man moved on. It was as though my slutty cunt was not good enough, you know? Made me feel so cheap and whorish, which is my favourite feeling besides orgasm!"

"All I could hear was the words through the headphones, lovely true statements about me being a worthless, cheap slut. Most of the time, I would get hot spurts of cum deep into my cheap fuckhole. I would immediately always look forward to the next time a thick cock filled me! And, you know, the stimulation of my G-spot was so, soooo good. But I was really grateful that most of the nice men remembered to give my swollen clit good circular rubs.." Jasmine giggled like a cheap whore, demonstrating her favourite "good circular rubs" to the amused pair.

"And I loved the feeling of not knowing who was using my slutty cunt. I loved the mystery, to just be a faceless and nameless pussy, free for anyone's use, like I didn't matter except for their sexual pleasure!" Jasmine winked. Once a proud and successful woman, she had been reduced to nothing but a pussy that random men could fuck without so much as a "thank you". Her time in Repmap's pussy glory hole further accentuated her feelings of worthlessness and helplessness as she was used by countless strangers, only rewarded with them cumming deep inside her before they moved on and were replaced by another hard dick for her to satisfy. Occasionally, she would get slaps on her tummy or her ass if she was not clenching down hard enough on their cocks. But perhaps the worst part was that she had had so many rocking orgasms throughout the 3 days, and genuine sex-starved thoughts about breaking free from her restraints just so that she could rub her needy clit and finger her sopping wet cum-filled cunt, that she had begun to wonder if her true calling in life was to be a two-bit whore whose only use was to be fucked by strangers.

"Oh, I also loved it when the people would occasionally use my tummy to rest their icy cold drinks on! Or, like, you know, the area above my pussy. Sometimes, it was as though they were just standing around to see my shaved slit trembling while they were discussed what a cheap whore I was. I didn't know, of course, since I couldn't see, but without a cock inside my pussy and hands all over the lower half of my body, I really wasn't sure what they were doing. Maybe they were just relaxing and ignoring my naked cunt even though I was spread out and needy, which I really loved because it made me feel cheap and worthless! It was, like, you know, I was saying 'come fuck me, my legs are spread soooo wide!' and they were like 'stuff your cheap hole with a beer bottle and leave us alone'. Maybe they had brought their girlfriends over to take a look at what a cock-hungry slut's pussy looked like." Jasmine giggled.

12