Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 08

Story Info
A humiliating journey, Jasmine's body the main attraction.
7.1k words
4.63
53.4k
27

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thank you to all my readers for your kind feedback, and even more so for your patience.

**********

Chapter 8: The Scenic Route

Jasmine looked around the brightly-lit underground carpark nervously. After Nicolette had refused her pathetic requests to rub her sopping wet pussy to orgasm, her tormentor had flung the skimpy bright red spaghetti-strapped dress and matching 6-inch high heels at her, ordering her to get dressed. Nicolette obviously enjoyed the sight of the naked blonde floundering to catch her clothes, big tits flopping.

She couldn't see Fred's car, and the parking lot was quiet in the middle of the workday. Fiddling with the edge of her body-constricting dress, Jasmine attempted to tug the stretchy cloth over the bottom of her curvy butt. She knew full well that at least half an inch of the tip of her asscheeks would still show - thanks to her firm augmented rack, and not to mention the fact that the dress was 2 sizes too small. The only other option the barely-clothed bombshell had was to pull the entire dress downwards, but this would expose her fake 36Fs completely and probably snap the thin spaghetti straps that were all that covered her toned back. So, hardly an option.

At least, Jasmine's futile attempts to cover up her voluptuous body distracted her slightly from her horniness. Her self-deprecating performance for the benefit of Nicolette and Xavier had juiced her up good. The continued nudity and humiliation in front of Tom the cleaner only made things worse, and her pussy was still begging for her own expert fingers. Jasmine could feel a trickle of her wetness slowly inching down the inside of her left thigh, and the poor blonde blushed at the thought of someone walking by and seeing the evidence of her whorishness, adding to the horny flush on her beautiful face. Jasmine's pussy clenched tight, almost involuntarily. The more Nicolette humiliated her, the more she was used by strangers for their pleasure, the more her sexed-up mind seemed to crave the debauchery and degradation.

A few seconds passed, and Jasmine resorted to twisting and rubbing her wedding ring, now safely back on her right hand instead of deep inside her pink cunt. That usually worked - the memory of Owen putting the ring on her finger would typically put a pause on the slutty thoughts that crossed her mind after every humiliation session.

"Oh!" Jasmine yelped as someone cupped and roughly squeezed her tight ass from behind.

Turning around, she found herself staring at Fred's huge chest. Xavier's hulking driver was sneering at her.

"Xavier told me to get you in the car." his demeanour was completely different from the night before, when he had been respectful and professional.

"Oh.." Jasmine replied softly.

"Where should I go?" she continued, trying to assume some poise. She walked ahead of Fred towards the cars parked nearby.

"GET THE FUCK BACK HERE!!"

Jasmine actually jumped slightly, getting a shock at Fred's crude and loud voice from just a foot or two behind her.

"I just.. I just.." she stuttered, "I thought we were getting in.. In the car?"

"I SAID, GET THE FUCK BACK HERE!" Fred bellowed.

Jasmine's eyes welled up in tears as she tottered back on her high heels obediently. It was humiliating enough being a naked slave to her former friend in Xavier, but somehow the prospect of getting ordered around by his driver felt even worse for the once invariably arrogant blonde.

"Please don't shout.." Jasmine looked around nervously, hoping that the carpark was still empty.

"Then you better be a good whore and listen to me. I handle the transport of Xavier's fucksluts." Fred said with a glare.

"I'm not a fuckslut.." Jasmine murmured, grimacing at Fred's reference to herself as though she was some form of animal.

Fred immediately raised his coarse hand. Shocked, Jasmine instinctively ducked, bringing her hands up in an attempt to shield her face. He stopped, probably just an inch from her cheek. Then, he abruptly raised his huge hand again and slapped her hard on her right tit.

"Ow!!" Jasmine shrieked, then quickly cupped one hand over her mouth, hoping that no one had heard. She used the other hand to massage her sensitive bust. The slap stung not just because of Fred's sheer size, but also because her horniness all morning meant that her nipples were perky and extremely sensitive.

"I said, you better be a good whore and listen to me. Or I will MAKE you listen." he said menacingly.

"Ok, I.. I will.." Jasmine said, barely audible. A tear rolled down her cheek from the pain, but even more so from her shame.

"What. Are. You?" Fred asked in a drawl, obviously enjoying the moment.

"A fuck.. Fuckslut.." Jasmine replied softly.

"Good. Now.." Fred continued, "FUCKSLUTS DON'T WEAR CLOTHES." He raised his voice again and Jasmine looked around, alarmed.

"Wha.. What?" Jasmine asked. She was hoping that Fred was joking. But, as was a common occurrence these days, the hapless blonde would be disappointed.

"Give me your dress now." Fred said simply.

"Please.. Can we do this in the car?" Jasmine pleaded. She had been naked in Nicolette's office a lot, but never in the company's parking lot, not least in the middle of a workday!

"Hey fuckslut, if I have to ask again, I will rip that dress off of you. And then you will have nothing to wear after Xavier is done with your fuckslut body. So give me your dress. NOW." Fred replied fiercely.

"I can.. I can.. Suck your cock.." Jasmine was desperate now, and she walked up to Fred, jiggling her fun bags in his direction.

Wordlessly, Fred reached over with both hands, and in one smooth motion, slid the spaghetti straps off the busty blonde's shoulders. For once, Jasmine was glad that her huge tits stretched the dress out to its maximum capacity, because her fake mammaries were firm enough to hold the tight dress up even without the support of the straps.

However, her relief was short-lived.

"The next thing I do will be to rip it to shreds." Fred said.

Defeated, the voluptuous sextoy slipped off the skimpy dress slowly. Jasmine was now butt naked in the carpark. She dropped the dress on the floor between them, then hunched over slightly, one hand trying to cover her nipples with her slender fingers, the other pressed tightly between her legs.

"I said, give it to me." Fred grinned, hand outstretched. He clearly had no intention of picking the dress up himself.

Jasmine resisted the urge to glare at the driver, and bent over, knees clenched together. She paused, knowing she had a choice between revealing her ample chest or bare pussy. She could feel the obvious wetness on the hand that was between her legs, and she blushed slightly, before removing her hand from her jugs and picking up the dress.

The naked blonde thrust the sad excuse for a dress towards Fred. Unfortunately, he continued grinning at her, withdrawing his hand.

"Come on, where's your manners? A fuckslut will offer her clothes to a good Samaritan happily, because it allows her to be naked in public!" he said with a snigger, eyeing her huge fake tits.

"Take it!!" Jasmine said desperately. She was worried that someone would turn the corner anytime now and see her beautiful naked form.

"Ah, you really are dumb. Ok, let me lay it out for you. Say you are a fuckslut, offer me your dress and thank me for allowing you to be naked in public!" Fred said gleefully.

"Oh my god, please, Fred. Just take it. Please, someone might see me!" Jasmine begged.

Fred smiled. Then, to Jasmine's horror, he began CLAPPING extremely loudly.

"Ok, ok!" the poor blonde said, "I am a.. Fuckslut.. Please take my dress so that I can be naked.. Naked in public.. Thank you.. Please take it!!"

"Well.. Since you asked so nicely.." Fred said, bursting out in laughter at Jasmine's hilarious performance. He slowly took the dress from her, savouring every second of her shame.

"Now.. Your favourite position!" he continued.

Jasmine groaned.

"Even HE knows about my favourite position?" she thought to herself, "What the fuck, did I really just call it 'MY favourite'?"

Fred enjoyed the sight of the blonde slipping off her wedding ring and pushing it deep into her pussy. Feeling stupid for actually bothering to decide which hand to remove off her curvy body just a few seconds ago, Jasmine put her hands behind her head and spread her legs wide, completely exposing her naked bombshell body for the driver's viewing pleasure.

Fred paused, drinking in the sight of the blonde, butt naked but for her shiny red heels, exhibiting herself.

He was about to speak when the nearby door, leading to the elevator lobby, suddenly bounced open.

"Oh my god!" the door was diagonally behind the poor blonde and hence out of her line of sight, so Jasmine had no idea who had come through it. But she knew that she had no intention of being spotted naked in the parking lot! Mortified, Jasmine hurriedly assumed her classic embarrassed-while-naked position again, one hand attempting, albeit futilely, to cover her fake melons and the other snugly between her legs.

Unfortunately, it was too late for modesty.

"What the fuck? What's going on?" came a loud and uncouth female voice that Jasmine did not recognize.

Realizing that the woman must have already gotten a good eyeful of her all-over tan and bare ass from the back, the very embarrassed Jasmine turned her head slightly to see who it was.

A plump black woman, clad in a similar grey janitorial outfit to Tom, stood there open-mouthed, staring directly at her naked form. Jasmine could only make out an 'M' on her name tag, before she instinctively lowered her head with a red face, too humiliated to look at the cleaner who had just been introduced to the company slut in her full naked glory.

Fred seemed stunned too, but he spoke, stammering, "This.. Ah.. Is a special delivery. From Stuls' to my boss. I was told to handle this.. Delivery to my boss.."

"Uh. Naked??" 'M' asked incredulously.

"Yes.. Ah.. This is.." out of the corner of her eye, Jasmine could see Fred pulling out his mobile phone, apparently taking a look at something that was on the screen.

Whatever it was on his phone, it helped calm him down. Fred continued in a steady voice, "This is Bimbo Jizz or Ditzy Tits. Either works. It's a new arrangement between National Sales and our law firm. For the upcoming merger!"

"Oh.. Yeah ok. The merger. Man, they were talking about staff cuts.." the cleaner 'M' seemed distracted.

Jasmine certainly hoped they were not going to have an ostensibly ordinary conversation while she stood there completely naked! And, realizing that Fred was aware of her 'Chinatown names', as Nicolette termed them, made things even worse. They were 'Chinatown names' because Jasmine had to call herself Bimbo Jizz or Ditzy Tits when she whored herself out, on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

"Hey, let me get a proper look at you!" 'M' suddenly said, pointing at Jasmine, who was still trying and failing to shield her curvy body with her small hands.

"You don't mind, do you?" the black woman asked Fred.

"Of course not!" Fred seemed relieved.

Jasmine blushed. To have the cleaner ask for FRED's permission to take a peek at her once-private parts made her feel degraded and small. Clearly, she had lost the right to decide for herself who was allowed to see her naked body.

Hoping that 'M' would soon leave them be, she figured that it would not be in her best interests to attempt any sort of rebellion. In fact, at this juncture, all she wanted was to get into Fred's car for whatever humiliations the driver and her evil ex-friend Xavier had planned for her. At least she would be naked in the car instead of in the parking lot!

Jasmine removed her hands from her tits and pussy, placing them by her side. She could now see the cleaner's name tag clearly - Maurica.

After a few seconds of admiring her big tits and shaved pussy, just as one would eyeball a nice dress or a steak, Maurica spoke, smirking, "Hmm. Do I know you from somewhere?"

"Um," Jasmine replied softly, "I don't think so.."

"Well, maybe from one of those porn advertisements that keep popping up." Maurica said with a laugh, "Just a standard pornstar barbie blonde, eh?"

Jasmine wasn't sure how to respond so she remained silent, but the rude comments about her body made her blush even more.

"Yeah, the slut most certainly is.. Fake hooters, bald cunt." Fred said.

"So.. What are you?" he continued, turning to Jasmine.

Jasmine was distracted by the crude descriptions of her, and she had not really caught Fred's question.

"I'm Bimbo Jizz. You can also call me Ditzy Tits.." she whispered.

"Yes, she is blonde and dumb too. Overdeveloped curves, underdeveloped mind. I didn't ask you who you were. I asked you, WHAT are you?" Fred said, exchanging smiles with Maurica.

"Standard.. Porn.. Pornstar.. Barbie.. Blonde.." Jasmine replied, wishing she could sink into the ground.

"And earlier, when you begged me to take your dress?" Fred prompted her, to coarse laughter from Maurica.

"A fuckslut.."

Thankfully, after another good look at Jasmine's naked charms, the blonde slut remaining completely exposed and on display for the benefit of easy viewing, Maurica walked away, sniggering.

"Come." Fred ordered.

Jasmine hoped they were finally getting into the car, relieved that no one else would get to see her naked in the parking lot.

Fred's car was parked nearby, and Jasmine thought she caught a glimpse of a silhouette in the back row through the tinted glass.

"Maybe it was that asshole's plan to exhibit me in the parking lot after all.." Jasmine thought to herself, wondering if it was Xavier. But, preoccupied with casting furtive glances around the carpark to see if there was anyone else walking around, she wasn't sure if there really was someone in the car.

Under the impression that she was supposed to get in the back seat as well, Jasmine walked towards the door but Fred prodded her shoulder lightly, gesturing to the trunk.

Realizing what was going to happen, Jasmine sighed but obeyed.

"Ok, stop." Fred said when they were standing in front of the trunk. He popped it open and reached inside, searching for something.

Jasmine was about to peer over his shoulders to see what he was doing, but Fred continued speaking.

"Heels." he said simply.

Somewhat relieved to get out of her stripper heels, Jasmine slipped them off, holding them up for him in her outstretched hand this time. Fred took them, and along with her red dress, dumped them in a messy heap in the trunk. Jasmine could now see that the trunk was spacious and empty aside from her clothing and footwear.

"Get on your knees, fuckslut." Fred said.

"He.. Here? Or inside?" Jasmine asked, half-hoping to be allowed to climb into the trunk and be away from the possibility of being seen naked and barefoot in the parking lot again.

"You're not ready for transport yet!" Fred said with a laugh, pointing at the hard concrete.

Sighing, Jasmine knelt down, wondering if she was going to have to suck his cock.

"I want you to reach behind you and hold your ankles. No, NOT from the side. Arms behind you, then down. So, you'll have to lie back on your thighs. Yes, that's it."

It proved to be a rather uncomfortable position, especially given that her shins and knees were resting on the rough concrete. In any case, even though Jasmine was busty and had a tight and firm ass, she was flexible and had no problems getting "into position".

First, she laid back, feeling the weight on her heels, knees parted slightly so that she could hold on to her ankles from behind her. It was almost as though she was in a self-induced reverse hogtie, resting on her lower legs. Fred had ordered her to place her arms in between her legs from the back rather than on the outside, and she was supposed to grasp onto her ankles from in between her legs as well. In order to avoid twisting her wrists too much, and not being particularly interested in spreading her tanned legs too much, Jasmine had to arch her shoulders backwards, towards the ground. This, in turn, caused her big fake tits to be thrust up and out obscenely.

"Looks like someone is already in the mood!" Fred commented with a laugh.

In the position that she was, Jasmine's neck was inclined backwards and she could not see past her huge enhanced rack without removing her hands from her ankles. But, it was obvious what Fred was talking about. Her bald twat was glistening, her feminine juice coating the area between her slightly parted legs with a sheen. Her even golden-brown tan made the shine between her smooth groin all the more apparent.

Things were only going to get worse, as Fred promptly snapped two handcuffs shut on her.

It definitely was a reverse hogtie now - her right wrist was locked to her right ankle and her left wrist to her left ankle.

The handcuffs were slightly cushioned with leather, but Fred cautioned her, "Oh fuckslut, you should keep holding on to your ankles with your hands if you don't want cuts or friction burns.."

Trapped in the vulnerable position, the naked blonde could not move much. Fred sneered at her, before crudely shoving his left arm between her back and forearms. To Jasmine's extreme humiliation, the driver then proceeded to insert two fingers on his right hand deep INSIDE her moist snatch. She could hear the soft "slupp" as his digits slid easily into her needy and extremely wet hole.

Fred easily hoisted the beautiful naked woman up, taking care to curl the digits of his right hand upwards. The pressure on her sweet G-spot elicited a soft but audible moan from Jasmine. She felt like soft putty in his arms, which only served to keep her juices flowing.

Jasmine was dumped unceremoniously into the trunk. She was still resting on her thighs in the reverse hogtie, legs spread with her arms still locked in position between her legs from the back. Fred pulled his left arm, that had been supporting most of her weight, away.

Then, he slowly withdrew his fingers, and Jasmine could feel her pussy clenching down involuntarily. She knew he could feel it too, turning red at how slutty she knew she seemed - naked in the trunk, her love tunnel clearly begging him not to leave her unfilled. There was another "slupp" as his fingers slid out easily.

Jasmine's shaved cunt pulsed, evidently disappointed.

Grinning, Fred wiped his fingers, covered, very visibly, in her pussyjuice, on her silky platinum blonde hair.

Then, he shut the lid of the trunk. For a moment, Jasmine had been worried that the lid would hit her face or her huge fake jugs, considering that she was as good as immobile in the reverse hogtie with her face and tits pointing up proudly. However, the lid shut fine, inches from her face and only grazing her very erect nipples slightly.

A few minutes later, the horny, naked and humiliated blonde, fit snugly in the very dark trunk, felt the car moving off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Before Jasmine's eyes could adjust to the light when the lid of the trunk was popped open, she was greeted by loud, raucous laughter and instinctively shied away. Of course, still handcuffed and exposed, she could barely move her head away and was forced to remain staring upwards, fun bags thrust out and on display.

"Fuckslut for special delivery to the presidential suite." came Fred's voice.

Squinting, Jasmine saw Fred peering down at her pathetic form. To add to her humiliation, he was accompanied by two young men who looked amused, clearly enjoying the sight of her naked body. Worse still, they looked like they were barely 18!

Fred immediately reached over and hoisted her body up. This time, he used both hands, in between her back and her arms, lifting her up easily. Despite being naked, Jasmine felt somewhat relieved that he had not lifted her up from inside her bare and exposed pussy again.