Jasmine's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine stood up and pulled on Nate's hands, after he was standing in front of her, she took off his shirt, pulling his undershirt out of his pants and stripping that off too. She brought her mouth to the base of his throat and lapped at his pulse. She kissed, licked and nibbled her way down to his right nipple where she gently sucked on him. He gasped for air. She was so erotic so beautiful, his dream come true. Slowly, Jasmine made her way across his chest and then down his navel, until she was kneeling before him. She undid his belt and the button on his slacks. Looking up into his eyes, her fingers unzipped his pants. She could see his cock was hard under all the clothing. Now, she wanted to see him free and hard. Putting her hands into his pants, she pulled them down his legs, allowing her nails to graze his thighs and calves along the way. She pulled off his shoes and socks, followed by his pants.

Jasmine started at his ankles and kissed her way up one leg and down the other, only breathing her hot breath on his still concealed erection. She put her hands inside of his briefs. Her hands rested on his ass cheeks before dragging his underwear tantalizing slow over his erection. Upon passing the head of his cock, Nate's nine inch hard cock pulsed out toward Jasmine's lips. She pushed him back into his chair and finished pulling off his clothes. Pulling his chair to her, his legs fell to either side of her body, cradling her between his thighs. Jasmine looked deep into Nate's eyes before slowly bringing her mouth down to the tip of his cock. He was hard and big. She wanted him, all of him.

Her tongue darted out and licked the tip of his head, catching a small drop of precum into her mouth. "Mmmmm," she moaned. He tasted good. She opened her mouth while her eyes were locked with his and brought his cock to her lips. Tenderly, she put her lips to the head of his cock and swirled her tongue around and around. He twitched in her mouth in time with his groan of pure animal desire. Jasmine willed herself to relax and took his cock into her mouth inch by inch until he hit the back of her throat. Wanting all of him, she took a breath, and shoved the last three inches of his nine inch cock down her throat. She purred and moaned, causing her throat muscles to vibrate around his shaft. He was so hard, so masculine, so perrrrrrrrfeccccccctt.

Nate brought his hands to Jasmine's head and began to pump in and out of her mouth. It was a warm, wet haven for his cock. He held her head still while he fucked her mouth, in and out, in and out. She continued to moan and groan in pure pleasure. He could feel her satisfaction, her desire hitting the tip with every murmur. When Nate felt he was ready to lose control, he pulled out of her mouth. Looking down at his Jasmine, he saw the disappointment in her eyes.

"Baby, I want to do so much more with you. You have to be patient. Please, stand up. I want to see your wonderful, full body."

Jasmine did as Nate asked. She stood up in front of him. He wrapped his arms around her and undid the clasp to her bra. Pulling it free from her breasts, he gazed in admiration and desire at them. They were beautiful. Her nipples were hard and ready. The globes of her breast were full. He brought his hands to them, massaging them, pulling on the nipples, earning small gasps from his Jasmine. Doing much as she had done to him, he looked deep into her eyes as he brought his mouth to her right tit. Taking the nipple into his mouth, he suckled at her. She gasped and arched her back, trying with all her might to bring his mouth and her breast fully together. He flicked his tongue against her nipple and bit down gently causing her to cry out his name. "Nate!" He loved hearing his name on her lips. It was so hot and had his cock jumping to hear it again.

Jasmine was beside herself with desire. Her pussy was sopping wet, her nipples so sensitive she thought she would die. She wanted her Nate inside of her, no his, his pussy. He owned her. She couldn't pull away from his love making, his mouth, or his body. Her whole body was burning up, wanting, needing, and craving him.

Nate put his hands on Jasmine's ass and lifted her unto the edge of his desk. He rolled her skirt up her thighs until he could see her steamy, creamy cunt lips pouting open at him, for him. Bringing his chair close, he sat down and brought his mouth to her clit. He lapped at her, causing her to jump. Her taste was sweet, intoxicating. He stroked his tongue up and down her entire slit loving how her body rose up to meet him. He brought his hands to her folds and opened her to his mouth. He shoved his tongue into her. She rocked back and forth, trying for all she was worth to get more of his tongue. She was so hot and wet for him. He sucked, licked; bit and tongue fucked her pussy until she was writhing against him. "Nate, Nate," she said in between gasps.

"Yes, my sweetness."

"Please," she begged. "Please, Nate, please I need you to love me. I want your hard shaft pushing into my pussy, please, I beg you."

Nate pulled away from licking Jasmine's cunt. He set himself down in his chair and pulled her off his desk. "Ride me sweetness, ride your Nate's cock." He watched as her skirt made its way down her legs, leaving her in only her thigh high stockings. She put a leg on either side of his chair and brought her pussy to the tip of his cock. Her dew dripped onto Nate's tip causing him to almost lose control. She was the hottest, sexiest woman he'd ever known.

Jasmine put the tip of Nate's cock at the entrance to her hole. She wanted to enjoy every minute, every second of this. Slowly she lowered her body onto his, taking in his head. Wanting his nine inch massive, pulsating cock completely inside her, she worked her slick folds down onto him inch by inch until she was able to pounce down unto his full length, sheathing him in her soft, moist haven. She began riding him, slowly at first, wanting to feel every inch move in and out. Then, her body began picking up tempo. The friction was too much to resist. Her ass and hips lifted off his lap only to be brought back down hard unto his shaft. She was moaning with pleasure. He was grunting with ecstasy. He put his arm around her and put his thumb on her asshole.

She bucked against him. He pushed his thumb into her ass as she brought her snatch down unto him. She cried out. She was so hot, so far gone. He rotated his thumb in her ass and brought one of her nipples to his mouth. Suckling her hard and fast and changing his thumb to two fingers, he brought her to the point of no return. Jasmine began panting his name as she rode him. "Nate, Nate, Nate, Nate, Nate, yes, Nate, yes, oh fuck, yes." Nate listened to his name on her lips, loving the sound.

"Let go, Jasmine, cum to your Nate sweetness. Let yourself cum all over me baby."

Jasmine rode until she started crying out. "Yes, oh Nate, yes, I'm cumming Nate." Her juices gushed out of her cunt all over his cock. This was too much for Nate who brought both his hands to her hips and pulled her up and down fucking her with wild abandonment. "Jasmine, oh god, Jasmine, my sweet, baby, yeeesssssssssss!" he screamed as he shot stream after stream of his hot cum into her waiting, convulsing pussy.

Jasmine let herself fall forwards, resting her head against his shoulder as she felt the last spasms of his cock deep inside of her. She was so tired. Her Nate, he had used her and satisfied her beyond her wildest dreams. She was broken to any other man. No man could ever do for her what her Nate had done.

Nate wrapped his arms around her, holding her to him. She was incredible, so sexy, and so sweet. He would never ever let his Jasmine go. Never, she was his and only his.

12