Jasmine's Ordeal Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do not question me and do as I say!!!" Kunin yelled.

"Yes, dad."

As Kunin's screamed his orders, the alien hooker reached an unexpected orgasm. Her eyes rolled back while her body shuddered violently, deeply impaled by the reptilian's cock. Usually she didn't cum so fast but Kunin's power was so alluring. She relished in the fact that there were many hours left to enjoy this bliss.

****

Back in the lair, Jasmine heard the door opening and jumped excitedly off the bed when she saw Igato walking in. The girl's heart was beating out of her chest from utter joy.

"Igato!! You are here! You came to rescue me!"

"We don't have much time!" Igato said worriedly, "They are right behind me. Take this gun. We need to get of here now!"

Igato didn't even say hello. He knew they had very little time since one of Kunin's ships landed on the base right after he did.

Jasmine got worried when she heard Igato's words. She didn't know how to use the gun but she took it anyway. Then she followed him out of the room into the hallway.

The main entrance was blocked, so they ran on the opposite direction searching for a way out. The narrow halls provided an advantage for Igato, who was able to keep the reptilians at a safe distance.

Igato was confident that they were trying to capture them alive. He had seen how impressed Kunin's was with Jasmine's delightful body and it was safe to assume that he wanted her unharmed. This was another advantage. He, however, had to be careful to dodge the bullets.

"Stay behind me, Jasmine. These idiots won't come close within this narrow halls."

They ran into a perpendicular hallway and Jasmine was astounded to find an incubator containing white eggs. Slug eggs! Even in the midst of the fight, the girl's pussy twitched when she remembered each one of them coming out of her body in the midst of a wonderful orgasm.

Eggs! This must be the slugs eggs that Aisha and I delivered a few weeks ago. There are only four left.

The bullets flew dangerously close and Igato wasn't sure that there was a way out of this labyrinth of hallways. He was worried that maybe he had come to rescue his lovely friend without a proper plan. He knew that Kunin and his gang were away for a heist. He didn't think they would be back so soon.

The running couple kept moving down the hall until they reached a chamber with several prison cells. Much to Jasmine's surprise, Bawak was inside of one cell! Suddenly, she was face to face with the treacherous creature that took her away from her house several weeks ago. Now she knew why he never came back to feed her and left her starving in that abandoned building.

"Jasmine?!" Bawak exclaimed, "What are you doing here? You have to let me out of this cell!"

"Bawak! Why the hell should I help you?! You are the one who took me away from home!"

"What is going on back there? We need to keep moving!" Igato said.

The enemy that Bawak talked about when he explained to Jasmine that his den had been invaded, the one the Bawak was hiding from when he kidnapped the innocent Jasmine, was Kunin!

Jasmine quickly considered the situation. It was true that Bawak was the terrible creature that misled her to make her his slave. But it was also true that without him, she had never known this amazing universe of strange creatures. Thanks to Bawak, she discovered the true meaning of pleasure.

And most importantly, Bawak started the incredible chain of events that led her to Igato. Jasmine decided to let him out, on one condition...

"You are free, but you have to help us escape. Take my gun. I'm not good at using it anyway."

Igato saw what Jasmine was doing in he thought that it was a really bad idea, "Jasmine! No!! We can't trust him."

"You are to most amazing creature that I had ever known," Bawak said, taking the gun, "Of course I'll help you escape. Kunin and I have a score to settle and this is payback time."

Jasmine took a big gamble and it paid off. Bawak was true to his word. He also told Jasmine that there was a door down the left hallway that led to the landing yards.

"Go now!! I'll hold them back!" Bawak said.

I can't believe this. He is actually helping. Jasmine's innocence might actually saved us both. Igato thought.

"Come on, my love. I know a way out," Jasmine said to Igato.

Bawak had been a mercenary for decades. Even though there were six reptilians against him, it was a fair fight. In an unexpected turn of events, the same creature that initiated Jasmine's ordeal, was helping her out of it.

****

The following day, Jasmine and Igato were at his apartment having sex like there was no tomorrow. They faced each other. He was kneeling on the floor and she was bouncing up and down on his enormous cock.

They had been fucking for hours and neither of them wanted to stop. There both were trying to avoid a conversation that they knew it was inevitable...

"I have been doing some research," Igato said, "and I have learned that only a handful of people on your planet knows about the existence of the portals, and therefore, of aliens. I can't come to Earth with you."

"I don't know if I can live without you," Jasmine responded, "I feel empty when you are not inside of me. I wish I could stay here with you forever, but I have to go back home. My mom and my sister most be worried sick."

"I know which portal Bawak used to take you away from Earth. It hasn't been discovered by your people yet. I can use it to visit you from time to time."

"Yes!! You have to promise me that you will visit as often as possible."

"I will."

Since her father past away, Jasmine was helping her mother to pay for her sister's college tuition and she knew she couldn't throw everything away just like that.

Maybe, after her sister's graduation one year from now, she could live with Igato permanently. She already had experience working as a smuggler and getting a job wouldn't be any problem at all.

The fact that she was leaving soon, made the last hours with Igato even more intense. Jasmine loved to ride more than one cock at the same time, but fucking Igato's massive phallus compensated for having just one. The horny woman had lost count of how many orgasms she had enjoyed but it still wasn't enough.

Before going away, she was planning to fuck her lover until the last drop energy was drained from her body and the last drop of cum was drained from his.

****

A couple of days later, Jasmine was standing beside her own bed, inside her own room. She couldn't believe it. She had been away for several weeks but it felt like several years.

Jasmine decided to tell her mother the truth about what had happened to her, not including the naughty orgies of course, but her mother didn't believe a word of it. They agreed not to talk about it anymore and that was very convenient for Jasmine.

Jasmine stood there thinking about her life, about her future. Everything looked so dull now. But there was something... Jasmine had acted impulsively at the moment but now she was thankful she did. It was time to get into action.

That was quite an adventure. I am amazed I survived in one piece. At least I didn't come home empty handed.

Jasmine removed her clothes, laid on the bed and plugged a fat dildo into her ass. She was surprised to find such a large sex toy in her mother's drawer but who was her to judge. She had had much larger cocks in her body more than once.

The aroused woman moved the dildo in and out of her ass until she sensed an orgasm building within her loins. This sensation was nothing compared to the alien creatures she fucked recently but the excitement of what was coming was enough to elevate her arousal to a higher level.

"Yesss... my orgasm is almost here... I am cumming..."

It didn't take long for Jasmine to burst in climax!! The orgasmic spasms rippled through her body while she arched her back convulsively.

Then she felt the large egg gliding down her vaginal cavity and spreading her pussy lips to the limit. Her eyes rolled back in utter bliss.

The fat dildo was still plugged in her ass and this made the task of birthing the egg more difficult... and even more arousing.

****

Jasmine was admiring the egg that she had gently placed on a pillow. She had stole it from the incubator in Kunin's lair and she was fully aware that this could have consequences. But she didn't care. She had been through so much. She had pleased so many monsters. This precious ovoid could be considered a payment for "services" rendered.

I thought this was a slug's egg, but now I am not so sure. It seems a bit bigger.

The sexy girl couldn't wait for it to hatch and wondered what was going to come out of it.

End Part 3 of 3

Author's note: There is a graphic (CGI) version of this story.