Jasmine's Puppygirl

Story Info
Carly is forced to become Jasmine's pet.
2.5k words
3.65
88.3k
62

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly stared back at the grimy bathroom mirror as she tried to salvage her running mascara. Every now and then she would sniffle and try to keep the tears from falling again as she thought of what an idiot she had made herself to be in the cafeteria today. She should have seen that cheerleader stick out her leg to trip her as she walked with her tray full of spaghetti. Now it was all over her, along with her soda. She started to cry again but took a deep breath instead. Just one more week of highschool. She was already 18, all that was left was to graduate. She couldn't wait to get out of this place. Away from all the bullying, drama, and peer pressure. All her life she had been picked on and treated like shit. But that would all change once she got to college, at least, she hoped. She had a small fear in the back of her mind that college might be the same exact situation as highschool, but she kept that thought buried deep where she wouldn't think of it.

Jasmine opened the door of one of the stalls and strutted up to the sink next to Carly's as Carly blinked heavily to conceal her tears. Jasmine had her Carly crying ever since she got in that stall though. She had even waited hours for Carly to leave, but eventually she got tired of it and just burst out, hoping to avoid a confrontation with the village loser.

"Hi" Carly softly whispered as she slowly looked over at Jasmine.

Sigh, she wasn't going to get out of this without acknowledging its existence, Jasmine thought.

"Hey" Jasmine answered nonchalantly as she wiped her hands on disposable, brown sheets.

"You're Jasmine, right?" Carly asked as she suddenly realized she was talking to the girl that tripped her.

"Uhh, yeah, that's me, and you are?" Jasmine guiltily answered as she tossed the wet towels away.

"I'm Carly, it's incredible I've gone to this school all my life and never talked to you before," Carly said without a hint of anger, mostly awed at meeting this popular girl.

"Yeah, well, big school, um, I gotta go, talk later?" Jasmine said as she grabbed the door handle.

"Wait! Don't go!" Carly yelled as she leaped forward and stopped her from opening the door.

This was the moment that changed Carly's life. Maybe if she had just let Jasmine walk through that door everything would have changed. Her whole life wouldn't be what it is today. But that was the day Carly decided to change her fate and stop Jasmine.

"I'm, um, having this party after school, sort of a pre-graduation thing, would you come?" Carly asked out of breath from all the social rules she was completely breaking.

"Wow, uh, ok, sure, I guess, I mean, I'm pretty busy, but, yeah, I'll see if I can stop around, what time?" Jasmine blanked as she totally did not see this coming.

"Around 7pm," Carly said, feeling pretty confident as Jasmine seemed taken aback.

"Well sure, see you then," Jasmine said, stunned as she walked away.

Carly just stood in the doorway, shocked at what she had just done. She had invited the most popular girl in school to her party. A party that didn't even exist. Didn't exist...Oh crap. There was no party. She had to throw a party. What if Jasmine brought some friends? They would expect more people to be there, omg, she was freaking out now. What was she going to do?

--

Carly felt her phone vibrating at 7:15 as she quickly got up from the sofa she had been dozing on and looked around her. She had tried the best she could to ready her house for a party, there were snacks and party decorations everywhere. She was glad her parents were on a business trip in Europe because they would have never approved it. But they would never suspect it either, Carly had never thrown a party in her life. Much less been to one. The only clue she had about them was from tv and movies. But she thought she had gotten it down...The doorbell rang. She quickly ran to a mirror to check her hair and opened the door. Outside was Jasmine shivering from the cold, but no one else.

Jasmine had come for two reasons. One was because she had been feeling guilty over tripping Carly in the lunchroom earlier, and the other because of something hardly explainable. It was almost a raw animal attraction she felt towards Carly the moment she saw her. It wasn't a caring one though, no, not at all. It was a sort of lust for abusing her, watching her fall and fumble around in humiliation made her day. She knew it was likely no one would show up to Carly's party, so she made certain she was the only one there, and brought a few things with her.

"I'm so glad you came! What's in the bag?" Carly asked at the same time as she was almost disappointed no one else had shown up even though she had called dozens of "friends".

"Sure, oh, don't worry about it, just a change of clothes, I can stay over, right?" Jasmine said as she threw her duffel bag to the wall and jumped on the couch.

"Uh, yeah, sure," Carly tried to hold in her excitement at having the most popular girl in her class wanting to stay over at her house.

"Lively party," Jasmine commented as she ate a chip.

"I'm sure everyone will be arriving soon," Carly said as she looked at the clock.

Jasmine watched Carly as she walked around the room, checking assortments and sneaking peeks at the clock. There was a definite attraction there. Carly's short, pale body was well defined for being a geek. It was obvious she worked out, but her God-given gifts of but and boobs size helped out. Her dirty blond hair didn't mix too well with her green eyes, but her bangs made them hardly noticeable. As she continued to stare, Jasmine realized Carly knew she was watching. It made her puff out her chest a little and walk faster. That seemed to turn Jasmine on for some reason, so much she laughed out loud.

"What's so funny?" Carly asked with a red face, frustrated at no one's arrival and being stared at.

"Come over here," Jasmine said, testing Carly's level of obedience.

As expected, Carly obeyed immediately, almost running over to Jasmine.

"Where are your parents at?" Jasmine said, scanning the room for signs of them.

"Oh, they're doing a business trip in Europe, just left yesterday, and they're gonna be gone for 3 weeks at least. Does your mom not want you to stay over if they're not here? Because I could call my mom and have her talk to yours, and..." Carly splurted out.

"No, lol, thanks, but not necessary, I was just curious. As it happens, my parents are in Europe right now too, London. Where are yours do you think?" Jasmine asked with a smile coming across her face.

"Umm, Poland I think, at least that's the last stop I heard about," Carly said as she worriedly watched Jasmine.

"Oh, btw, I brought you a party gift, my little way to say thanks," Jasmine said with a cruel smile as she went to her bag.

"Wow, I had no idea, you didn't have to go to any trouble," Carly said, awed that Jasmine cared so much.

"It was no trouble at all, you know what a choker is right? Latest fashion in Paris, all the cheerleaders are wearing them," Jasmine said as she pulled out a black leather band shaped in a neck sized ring.

"Of course, I always wanted to get one," Carly lied as she had no idea what Jasmine was holding.

"Here, try it on," Jasmine said, walking over and wrapping it around Carly's neck.

After it was clicked in place, Jasmine held down the button on a small remote control she was hiding in her hand and Carly fell down to the floor with a scream. Electricity shocked its way through Carly's throat as she tried to scream louder but stopped as the pain increased ten-fold. She dug her nails into the leather, trying to tear it off, but it was securely locked in place. Gasping for breath, Carly looked up to see a smiling Jasmine as she slowly blacked out.

Jasmine quickly got to work after Carly dropped and began to take off her clothes. The choker was actually a manual dog training collar used to stop dogs from barking, but if one held the button long enough, it could cause severe pain and vocal damage. Pulling off Carly's shirt and bra, Jasmine checked to make sure the electricity burns weren't too bad and began to remove her jeans. Being the popular girl at school wasn't all that it was cracked up to be, everyone was always watching her every move, waiting to see her mess up. But now, with school almost over, Jasmine could finally do what she always wanted to do.

Taking off Carly's jeans and panties, Jasmine worked on her shoes while she thought of the first time she had seen petplay. She had stumbled upon it during her standard porn browsing, but something about it caught her eye. The sheer humiliation of being transformed into someone's pet. The mental as well as physical changes just struck her deep in her pussy. She wanted a puppygirl. And she knew where to find one.

Carly was the perfect choice, friendless, lonely, cute, submissive, and also white. As much as she hated to admit it, having a white for a pet slave really got her wet. She put her ebony arm next to Carly's ivory leg and squealed in happiness at how much of a difference there was. Once she was done taking all Carly's clothe off, Jasmine threw them into the fireplace and went back to her duffel bag. Dragging the heavy old thing over to where Carly laid, she first took out a much cuter collar, still electric, but much less so. Unclipping the heavy old one, she locked this pink new one around Carly's neck and smiled at the inscription. In bold letters on the front read BITCH, and on the back were the standard, if lost return to Jasmine.

She so badly wanted to cry in happiness as her dream was coming true, but she knew that she had to hurry. Wrapping Carly's limp fingers in a fist, she wrapped each hand in a latex bag and locked them on. The next part would be tricky, so she grabbed a chair and laid Carly on it, face down with her stomach on the seat and her limbs dangling over each side. Grabbing her arms, Jasmine pushed Carly's hands up against her shoulders, creating a V with her arm and bicep and locked them in place with a leather strap. She did the same thing to Carly's other arm, and stepped back to see how it looked. By strapping her arms, Carly would be forced to walk on her elbows, unless Jasmine unlocked the straps. But even then, the bags would stop Carly from ever using her fingers again, and force her to use them like paws.

Going around to her legs, Jasmine strapped Carly's feet to her ass cheeks, securely forcing her to walk on her knees. Giggling from anticipation, Jasmine went back to her bag to grab the pads. Most of her equipment had been bought online at a bdsm store, and pads were the top of the deal. They were airtight self sealing elbow and knee pads that once put on, were extremely difficult to get off. Crawling around to each elbow, Jasmine stuck on the pads, hearing them as the air was squeezed out and a nice solid pad was left. After she finished Carly's knees, she spread open Carly's pussy to get a look see. This was by far the most difficult part. She had learned in sex ed that women had three holes in their lower body. One for shitting, one for peeing, and the other just for sex. The sex one was by far the largest, and easiest to spot.

Rummaging through her duffel bag, Jasmine pulled out a long tail plug, with a metal insert. She then took out a large can of super glue and began to scoop the glue onto the plug insert. Lathering the metal in it, she used one hand to pinch open Carly's vaginal opening and the other to insert the super glued metal tail. Wiping up any stray glue strands, Jasmine sat back to contemplate what she had just done. She had just stopped Carly from every having sex again. She would be able to shit and pee fine, but her vaginal opening was forever clogged with a tail. A year ago this would have scarred Jasmine to her core, but now it only excited her more. After all, Carly was her bitch now, she didn't need sex to serve her.

It was finished now, just for the finishing touches. Pulling out several cans of lighter fluid, Jasmine walked around the house, carefully spraying everything she could, and making sure to lead a trail to the gas tank outside. Throwing her bag back into her parked car, she snatched the large dog cage she brought along and went back inside to grab Carly. She was greeted by an incredibly freaked out awake Carly that was trying to scream but couldn't find her voice, and was kicking her now stumped elbows and knees. Setting down the cage next to the chair, Jasmine tipped the wriggling Carly straight down into the dog cage and locked the door on the stunned girl.

She had thought Carly would be much heavier, but the small girl was a lot lighter than Jasmine had expected, and she easily lifted her into her car and closed the cab door. Lighting a match, she walked up to the front door, threw it in, and ran like hell back to her running car. Backing out of the driveway she floored it as her eyes became crazed from the excitement. In the back, Carly was trying to figure out what the hell happened to her when a loud explosion shook the car as Carly's house went up in flames. She couldn't believe what was happening. It was so confusing.

One moment everything was perfect, now she couldn't feel her vagina.

The drive was a slow and painful one for Carly was she tried to calm down. But nothing seemed to help as Jasmine drove into her parent's much larger house. Parking in one of the many garages, Jasmine swung Carly out of the car and walked over to a dog house with a chain. Letting Carly out of her cage, Jasmine clipped the chain to Carly's collar and laughed at her stunned expression.

"Your old life is over Carly, from now on your name is Bitch, you are my dog, and this is your new home," Jasmine laughed as she walked away to the front door and left Carly naked and chained outside.