Jasmine's Puppygirl Pt. 04

Story Info
Jasmine breaks Carly's mind and she becomes Bitch.
1.4k words
3.89
40.1k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine woke up late at 10:00 am as she whacked her alarm clock quiet for the 3rd time. The snooze button was getting overused, she would have to stop staying up so late. Now that she was a puppygirl owner she was responsible for more than just herself. This thought brought a smile to her face as she stared up at the arched ceiling. A puppygirl all to herself, she thought with a giggle. That reminded her, she needed to continue with the plan, but she should get dressed first. She slipped her legs over the side of her Queen-sized mattress and set her dark feet on the cool tile floor.

Dancing on her tip-toes, Jasmine pranced to her walk-in-closet, turning the pearly colored handle to open the door. Filing through dozens of tops she finally decided on a frilly green one with lacy arms. Grabbing her favorite ripped jeans and converse sneakers, she headed back to her bed to lay them out as she went back for purple panties and a matching bra.

Slipping on some black stockings, she hopped about her room as she pulled on her tight jeans and shoved her feet inside her shoes. Clipping on her bra and covering it with her top, she went to the mirror to inspect herself before walking to her bedroom door and heading to the kitchen. Turning on the coffee machine, Jasmine poured herself a bowl of cereal and opened the fridge to find some milk. Gazing out through the window, she poured herself a bowl of cereal. The snow from last night was still falling, creating about a 3-foot layer upon the ground by now.

She was glad that Bitch was safe and warm with Max, for she surely would not have survived on her own out in the snow. Who knew it would snow so much on Bitch's first days at her new home. Tsk tsk, Jasmine thought to herself, the snow would really force Bitch to learn how to walk quicker. And imagine the snow grazing between her pussy...Jasmine paused as she touched her own clit with her cold hand, immediately drawing it away with a gasp. Poor Bitch, she thought, thank goodness she would never find herself in that situation.

Carly woke up to the sound of a pet snoring as she opened her eyes up to the bright light of the late morning sun. Immediately she scampered away from the pet, only to upset her stomach and throw up pet food inside the cramped pethouse. Max woke up as the vomit splattered on his coat, which caused him to shake his black hide, flinging vomit everywhere. Carly gasped as she tried to take in her situation and attempted to not choke on her own vomit as it was sprinkled all over her naked body and face.

Stumbling out of the red pet house, Carly collapsed in the 3-foot snow and felt the freezing cold touch her nipples and exposed pussy. Crawling on her knees and elbows, Carly ground her pussy against the snow until it became numb, leaving only her nipples in extreme pain as the dragged in the white fluffiness. Reaching the end of her chain, Carly was yanked back and choked. Pulling at it, trying to get farther away from the wretched pethouse, Carly finally stopped. Panting instinctively, with her tongue lolling out, till she caught herself and stopped.

Her thoughts were hard to catch, buzzing around in her head. She felt so much cloudier, like a deep mist was inside her mind, and in order to reasonably think she had to stumble through the fog. She was...a pet...no...human becoming a pet. Ok, that wasn't too hard, just keep thinking she told herself. She had slept with her mate...no...another pet...so many pets...was she a pet now? She shook her head in frustration as she looked back at the pethouse in confusion.

What was she? She barely remembered anymore. It was so hard to think at all, what was wrong with her? She must be having a panic attack. Why was it so hard to breathe? Her head felt so light. Was there something in the pet food? No, she threw it all up. Or maybe it had already been digested? She began to lose consciousness as she heard someone walking through the snow towards her. All she could do was stare at her own tracks as her eyes slowly closed. Her long plows where her breasts had been dragged through the snow, her holes where her elbows and knees had trudged through, and lastly her tail line, barely sweeping the top of the snow.

Jasmine had watched Bitch stumble out of her pethouse into the snow. She was interested to see how Bitch reacted after sleeping with Max all night, and Bitch didn't fail to entertain. Watching Carly crawl on her knees and elbows through the snow, completely naked with a tail in her ass and a collar around her neck was the most beautiful sight she had ever seen. Carly's tits being dragged in the snow was so humiliating. Jasmine almost had an orgasm just watching. And after Carly collapsed, her poor little ivory form fallen in the snow was so precious.

Running to the door, Jasmine trudged out into the snow and picked Carly up gently in her arms, cradling the freezing girl against her chest. Carly's eyes fluttered slightly to see her heroine rescuing her, but they closed themselves once again as a flurry of snowy wind blew against them. She could feel herself being walked across the yard, hearing Max following behind her, with an occasional yank on her leash every time Max strayed too far (as Carly was connected to Max's collar).

Carly nuzzled her vomit-stained face closer into Jasmine's arms as she felt a rush of heat when Jasmine opened the front door. Hearing it slam closed behind her, Carly opened her eyes as she was lightly set down in front of the fireplace and trotted to her pet bed. She was shocked as Max plopped himself with a thud into HER pet bed and began to snooze within seconds. The fire wasn't nearly as cozy without her pet bed, and Bitch looked up at Jasmine to complain and perhaps get her to move Max.

Jasmine walked in the room to set down two bowls of pet food, one for Bitch, and one for Max. Noticing that Bitch wasn't in her pet bed, Jasmine spoke up.

"Oh Bitch, I forgot to tell you, that's Max's pet bed, he's slept in it for years. I would get you your own but I'm sure they're plenty of room for you to share his. After all, you have to learn to live with him haha." Jasmine laughed as she sat on the couch and turned on the tv. The Daily News was on, and Carly's house was shown by helicopter video, the shots were from way after the fire had started, with fireman putting out the crumbled rubble of what remained. The reporter was talking on and on about how gas explosions were a very real danger.

Jasmine was losing interest until they showed a picture of Carly (pre-Bitch) on the screen and announced that police believed she was inside when the explosion happened. Carly's car had been found flipped over in the driveway, and her parents had confirmed that she had been home that evening. Jasmine smirked as the Mayor came on the screen, giving a speech on gas safety awareness along with inviting the town to attend Carly's honorary funeral as a victim of gas explosions. Shutting the tv off with a victorious squeal of happiness, Jasmine turned her head to see her Bitch snuggling up to Max inside his pet bed.

Times sure had changed, Jasmine thought to herself, Bitch was accepting her new role as a pet quite quickly, she hadn't even noticed her own face shown on the tv. Bitch was too preoccupied shoving her tits into a pet bed with her new mate. This made Jasmine smile even more as her eyes met the blank stare of her Bitch, and she leaned over to nudge Bitch's head towards her bowl of pet food.

The hungry girl happily ate the entire bowl and licked the rim, slopping a little on the sides in her haste as she was worried Max might try to take some. But she was quick enough that she managed to take a few bites of Max's bowl as he was unaccustomed to having another pet in the house. And as her tongue slipped and slid against Max's as they licked the bowl, Jasmine grinned from ear to ear and laid back with a sigh on her couch.

She turned on her cell phone and opened IM. Typing in a number, she opened the keyboard and sent a quick message.

"She's ready, it's time to get her mom now."