Jasmine's Tanning Oil

Story Info
Skinny girl looses her virginity to older neighbor.
1.4k words
3.74
173.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since I moved into my apartment, I've watched this girl sunbathe at the pool three stories below my window. Her name is Jasmine, and her family lives in the apartment next to mine. All I really have to say about her is that I have wanted to nail her for three months. I've already had her thousands of times in my thoughts and fantasies. The only physical contact I've had is her smell. When she comes back to her apartment after sunbathing, the whole hall smells of coconut tanning oil. I bought my own bottle of it to...well, you know what I use it for.

What does she look like? Well, even though she tans every day, she is fair skinned with very short dark brown hair and deep blue eyes that I could stare into for days. She's as skinny as a rail and about 5'7. Maybe 100 pounds with wet clothes on. Her tits are just little swollen mounds that pop up off of her frail frame. She has a few bikinis that she wears. A blue string one and a red standard one. I feel a little dirty. I'm 29 and she just turned 18 a few days ago. I had a beer in celebration that I could now legally masturbate to her image that has been branded on my brain for eternity.

I learned that she had been home schooled her whole life. No cable television, no friends to talk to about sex, boys, and shopping. I felt sorry for her when I wasn't fantasizing about what I really felt for her. One night, I got a light knock on the door. It was Jasmine.

"Hi, you probably don't know who I am, but I was wondering if I could watch TV with you. My parents went to a movie and I'm pretty bored."

"Uh, sure." I said with a stupid grin on my face.

"Thanks!" She beamed. "I won't make a peep."

Just like she said, she sat there and watched a movie with me for two hours without making a sound. When the movie credits were rolling, she got up to go to the bathroom. I watched her get up and walk, focused on her round little ass that almost hung out of her little boxer shorts. I figured I'd have five minutes to myself. Plenty of time to get rid of this mean hard-on I developed.

I stroked myself through my pants and thought of that skinny girl sitting on my face, or me grabbing her ankles as she laid on her back and took my cock in her ass. It was a pretty good wanking until I heard a quiet voice say,

"Are you okay?"

I scrambled to put a pillow over my protruding tent. She looked at me with those big blue eyes for a minute with a look of confusion at first, but then a devilish smile.

"You were thinking of that girl in the movie!"

"No, no... I, uh...had an itch..."

"Sure." She said with a grin.

We talked for a while about nothing. I got to know her a little better, and she got to know me. When it was time for her to go, she gave me a hug and leaned into kiss me, but she stopped. And told me that she'd see me around. When my door closed, I started to head for the coconut oil. I was interrupted when I heard my door open again. I turned around to see Jasmine's 95 pound body flying at me.

She threw her arms around me and started to kiss me, tongue and all. I reached down the back of her shorts and felt her warm pussy. She was just starting to get wet when I put a finger in her. She bit my lip as hard as she could, smacked me, and left storming out of the apartment. After I cleaned the blood off my lip, I jerked off more fiercely than any man has ever jerked off.

I didn't hear from her for about a week. I was looking out my window when I noticed her parents walking to their car and leaving. I checked myself in the mirror and walked down the hall to Jasmine's door. I knocked and she answered the door in a towel. I kind of jumped back at the sight of it. I wondered what on that tiny frame could be holding that towel up. She told me that she read in one of her mom's books that women should always leave men wanting more. That explained the incident last week. I told her it was cool and not to worry about it. She invited me in to have a soda while she got dressed. I looked around the apartment while I sat on the leather sofa. She walked back in the room wearing more little boxer shorts and an old t-shirt that was cut way too short at the bottom. I didn't mind. I was one end of the couch, and she sat at the other and threw her skinny legs up and landed her pretty feet inches from my throbbing cock.

"I've been standing up all day. Will you rub my feet?"

JACKPOT! I thought to myself. I started rubbing her feet and got a few groans and giggles out of her. I massaged every little toe and tickled her arches. It was almost too much to bear. Then she went in for the kill. While I rubbed her left foot, her right foot became busy grinding into my cock. I let out a groan on contact.

She giggled, "You like that, huh?"

I asked if she had done this before, and she just smiled and stared at me while her foot explored my pants.

"My mom always gets foot rubs from my dad so she has an excuse to do this." I imagined her mom's feet and face for a moment. She's a pretty attractive 33 year old woman, but her newly turned 18 year old daughter was trying to get me off, so that thought vanished quickly.

I kept thinking to myself that I had to out-do her. I took her left foot and licked her arch. She leapt up and screamed with excitement. "MORE!" She demanded. I started sucking her toes more intensely and she rubbed my cock more intensely. This was my dream come true. I knew I could fuck her tonight. Before I could illustrate my feelings, she shot up and demanded, "I want you to fuck me now."

She was standing in front of me. I reached out and ripped her shorts off. First of all, no panties, secondly--she shaves everything. I didn't think that this night could get any better when she said, "It's my first time." I looked up at her eyes and smiled. I grabbed her petite hips and forced her down on the couch and spread her legs. I buried my face in her virgin pussy for at least a half an hour, sending her into several orgasms. By this time her shirt had come off and I saw those swollen little breasts with her little dark pink pebble tits. I sucked and bit them while I fingered her.

Enough was enough. I finally pinned her shoulders down so she wouldn't jump at the pain of me breaking her hymen. I touched my cock to her pussy lips. The were warm and wet and inviting to me. Before I could do anything, she leaned in and inserted me herself. That drove me crazy. I pumped into her at a thousand miles a second. It was truly the roughest sex I've ever had. I grabbed those skinny ankles and spread her legs wide, and then I put them together and touched her knees up to her face. She was easily the most flexible girl I've ever fucked.

Seeing how she had made every first move the whole night, I decided to take the initiative. I flipped her over and took my shaft out of her cunt. She complained at first, but when she felt the head of my cock start to penetrate her virgin anus, her complaints turned into cries of joy and, "DEEPER!"

I pumped her ass until I was ready to cum. I pulled out and she flipped over to suck me off. At first she reacted negatively to the taste of her own pussy juices and ass, but enjoyed it after a bit. I blew my load so hard that she coughed it up and it ran all over her face and tits. I fell on the floor and breathed heavily for a while. I noticed that she put her fingers in her pussy and was preparing for round two.