Jasmine's Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo1104
Boo1104
113 Followers

"Yes," she whimpered. "Please don't stop..."

I then feasted on her clit, licking it up and down, left and right, cherishing the very flavor of her. She bucked against my mouth, holding my head to her now soggy cu d' gras. I held her tiny waist as my tongue continued its onslaught on her hot spot. My tongue strayed into the cave of her lust and she nearly went wild..."Ooooooh!...Mmmmmm!...Oh shit, Jasmine!... You're gonna make me cum!"

"That's what I want," I mumbled onto her clit. Damn, she tasted soooo good! I couldn't get enough of her! I sucked on her clit as I fucked her with three fingers now. Her hips rose and trembled with my manipulations. I increased my pressure and speed, pumping the hell out of her dripping pussy while I lapped at her ferociously... "Oh God, Jasmine!!!...I'm cumming! I'm cumming...Oooh!!... Aaaah!!...Yesss!!...Mmmmmm..."

I removed my finger from her twitching snatch and replaced them with my mouth, licking the insides of her wildly. Missing the taste of a sexy woman, I drank from her like a woman gone mad, savoring every drop of juice that was available, She moaned and writhed beneath me, playing in my hair as she slowly came down from the high that I gave her. "You are wonderful," she told me, looking into my eyes.

"Yes she is."

I look up into the face of Lex, who had been watching us for who knows how long. "Hello," I said to him, no longer feeling the need to be demure after what I had just did to his wife.

"Hello, yourself," he greeted, taking a sip of the wine that he held in his hand. "Very impressive," he said. "Lilah must really like you. She never starts without me."

"Darlin', she is excellent," Lilah said from the floor where she lay still spent. "She almost drained me completely."

"Wow," Lex said to me. "Now I'm really impressed." He then walked over to where Lilah and I were on the floor. "Well, you done so much for my lovely wife that there's no way that we can't return the favor to you. Don't you agree, sweetheart?"

"Oh yes," Lilah said, sitting up from where she lay on the bearskin. "Definitely."

Lex pulled me to my feet and proceeded to undress me as his wife watched with great interest. He tossed my clothing to the side as if the items were nothing. He then laid me down on the bearskin run where I had laid his wife nearly an hour before. He removed his shirt, revealing the muscular chest that had haunted my dreams since my first day on the cruise. I reached up and ran my hands along his massive arms. Lilah kneeled above my head and leaned forward to kiss me deeply.

As we kissed, I felt Lex's warm mouth cover one ever hardening nipple. He sucked on it as he teased the other to life. Smiling down at me, Lilah asked, "Do you like that?" I could only nod my head as Lex fondled my breasts. She moved around me so that she could feast on one breast and her husband could have the other. I moaned as the two sucked and licked on my nipples and fondled me. I then felt Lex slide his massive middle finger into my cat drawing the wetness out onto my clit. "Mmmmmm," I moaned. He then returned his finger to my woman hole and repeated the action a couple of times before beginning to finger fuck me with two of his huge fingers. Lilah the used her hand to rub in the juices that her hubbie had stored upon my throbbing clit, She slowly rubbed my clit as she sipped on my breast. "Oooooh...Yessss... Oooh yes!... Mmmmm..." I moan as the couple touched me and teased me mercilessly. "Oh yes!!!!...Don't stop...Mmmmm!!!...take me please," I begged.

I felt Lex and Lilah both remove their hands from me. When I tried to protest, Lex interrupted. "Don't worry, sweetheart," he said. "We're not done." He stood up and removed his pants and underwear, unsheathing what had to be one of the biggest cocks I had ever seen! It had to have been damn near a foot long! My eyes widened as the length and thickness of it. Lex just smiled at me. "Do you think you can take it?" he asked cockily (pardon the pun).

"I'll try anything once," I answered honestly. I watched as Lilah kneeled before him. I eyes grew to the size of pancakes when I saw her deep throat him, taking every inch as it was the most natural thing in the world. I heard him groan in delight as she sucked on his massive pole. She looked over at me as if inviting me to join, so I went over to him. She moved out of my way so that I could take his huge member into my mouth. He didn't seem to mind that I could only take half of what his wife did. He looked like the cat who swallowed the canary as I sucked on him. Lilah seemed to enjoy it also because when I glanced at her, she was watching me and rubbing her pussy excitedly. Soon, Lex was gently fucking my face as Lilah licked on my neck from behind. Her breasts were smashed against my back as she found my pussy and rubbed it, making me moan around her husband's dick. For a good while, we remained that way, me giving Lex head as Lilah played in my pussy.

Suddenly Lex stepped back from me. I looked at him questioningly, afraid that I wasn't satisfying him. "I want to be inside of you," he said before sinking to his knees. "But first..." he positioned me where I laid with my head in Lilah's lap with my legs spread for him. Immediately, his mouth found my pulsating clit. He lapped at it hungrily as he reinserted two massive fingers into my hole and pumped feverishly. "Oooooh...Shit...Lex!... Mmmmm!" I moaned for him as his wife rubbed my hair soothingly, whispering endearments and sweet nothings to me. "Just enjoy, darlin'...we'll take care of you...Let Lex take you higher... yes...Just love it, darlin'."

I cried out Lex's name in bliss as he feasted on my now soggy pussy. "Lex!!!...OH GOD YES... Taste me!...Please don't stop..." I cried out as my first explosive orgasm shifted through me. He continued to lap at my pussy hungrily. A second orgasm overtook me, then a third...I thought that I would die from the pleasure.

"Alex, let her catch her breath," Lilah governed in a sexy tone. "After all, you haven't given it to her yet, darlin'."

I lay on the rug for a few minutes, floating back to Earth from the cloud that Lex and Lilah had sent me to. Lilah then eased from under my head and kissed me softly before asking, "Are you ready?"

In my haze, I had no idea of what she was talking about, still I whispered, "Yes."

As if on cue, Lex instantaneously hovered over me. He bent down and kissed me deeply, making me feel drunk on the taste of me on his lips. He then began to rub the head of his massive manhood against my still sensitive clit. Unable to stop myself, I moaned out loud for him. He looked at Lilah and said, "I love the way she moans. Can we keep her?"

Lilah laughed and said, "We'll see."

Ever so slowly he began to slide his healthy prick into my still pulsating snatch, spreading me as he entered me. I moaned crazily as he slowly filled me. I cried out when he completely filled me, stretching me past my limits. He gave me a few moments to adjust before he slowly eased out of me, then in again, beganning to fuck me. I moaned and screamed like a wild woman as he talked sexy to me... "You like this dick...Yeah... You love this dick...You belong to us now...Take this cock...yeah...take it!"

I moaned and took it as best as I could. When I finally adjusted, I rocked my hips in rhythm with his. He went crazy, loving it. He even moaned for me when I talked back him..."Yeah...give it to me, daddy... give me that dick...I love it...Give me MY cock...fuck me, daddy...Ooooh...fill me!" I closed my eyes for a few moments reveling in the feel of his massive member inside of me. When I opened my eyes, Lilah was mounting over me facing Lex, exposing her wet pussy to me. I grabbed her and pulled her pussy down to my mouth and feasted on her. I felt another orgasm building up in me as Lex fucked the hell out of me and Lilah moaned sexily, uncontrollably.

"OH MY GOD!!!!" she yelled as I licked the juices from her dripping pussy. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Her announcement started a chain reaction, sending me over the edge. My pussy twitched and pulsated around Lex's cock in my orgasm, sending him into his own. He groaned, "Oh shit! Damn...Fuck.."

We all collapsed onto the carpet and the next thing I knew, it was morning time and Lilah was fixing breakfast for Lex and me.

For the rest of the cruise, I spent most of my time with Lex and Lilah, enjoying them several times a day. When we made it back to Miami, I didn't want to leave them, but they told me not to worry and that I would definitely be hearing from them.

About a month later, I received a letter from the Paradise Cruise Lines. It contained two VIP cards for my sister and me giving us unlimited cruises at absolutely no charge. At the bottom of the letter, there was a PS that said "We look forward to having you again... Alex & Lilah Smythe, owners of Paradise Cruise Lines"...

Jessie and I are planning another cruise next month...

Boo1104
Boo1104
113 Followers
12