Jason and Ashley Ch. 01

Story Info
A story about a husband and wife, working to reconnect.
5.9k words
8.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alalu
alalu
240 Followers

There are some tense changes I played around with, so please bare with me. I'm shifting towards a more chapter type story for this particular series, switching POV chapter by chapter, instead of throughout the same scene.

This is one of my favorite pieces to brainstorm. I'm not sure how happy I am with the end result, but I will continue this series, and I'm hoping that the POV and character development will make the story come to life.

Enjoy!

"Jesus Christ, Ashley! It's not like I'm asking you to murder someone."

Ashley shook her head in disbelief. "Wait, are you comparing a threesome to killing someone?"

Jason groaned and put his head into his hands. "Look, the therapist told us to be open. Isn't that what you wanted?"

"Yes, Jason. That's what I wanted. What I did not want was for you to throw out fucking someone else when you and I barely ever have sex."

"I knew this would happen. Every time shit gets messed up, you turn to a shrink. I try to do what the damn quack says and you get pissed. It's damned if I do and damned if I don't."

Ashley slumped down into the oversized chair in their bedroom, completely in shock at the conversation between her and her husband just minutes ago. He wanted to have a threesome with her and another woman.

Jason sat down on the end of the chair. "Look, I'm sorry. I just thought that maybe..."

"That maybe I wanted to watch my husband fuck another woman?"

Jason shook his head. "I said I'm sorry. Let's just forget about it, okay?"

Ashley looked at Jason like he had just grown horns all over his head. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Fine! Tell me what the fuck to do, Ashley! Just tell me what it is that you want so I can stop having you ride my ass so hard!"

Ashley stood from the chair and glared down at her husband. With a finger in his face, she started telling him exactly what she wanted. She listed off the household chores, the leak in the bathroom sink, the broken dishwasher, and the words spewed from her mouth as the frustrations she carried in her marriage spilled over.

Jason stood and moved forward, causing Ashley to back into the wall. "No. I don't mean that shit. I want you to fucking tell me what to do to make you stop being such a prude. You act like my dick is covered in warts."

Ashley grew angrier and angrier. She spent her days cleaning and cooking, taking care of the kids. She worked full time from home, and she was president of the PTA. Something in her snapped at his words. Ashley put her hand up. "You know what I want, Jason? Some fucking appreciation. I want you to act like you give a damn about the shit I do for this family. God forbid you spend more than 2 minutes eating me out. I want you to fuck me like you used to when we were younger. I want to be more than just a hole to you! I want you to actually show me that you care about my needs!"

"Fuck..." was all the only response she got from Jason.

Ashley thought for a moment. She unscrambled the frustration and tried to get to the root of the problem. She didn't hate the idea of a threesome. She just hated the idea of sharing her husband with another woman when her marriage was in this state. "Jason, I want to spice up our sex life. I want to be adventurous. I just don't want to be adventurous when you and I are barely together ourselves"

Jason looked at his wife. He had fucked up, and he knew it. He felt like Ashley wanted to be with someone else, like she didn't want him anymore. He knew that after the second kid shit would get hard. He just didn't realize that he would be in a more permanent relationship with his hand. He needed to fix this, and it had to start with just him and Ashley. "Take your clothes off. Now."

Ashley looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Quit being an ass, Jason. I'm not going to ..."

....but her words were cut off when Jason brought his mouth down to hers, invading her mouth with his tongue and pushing her against the wall. Ashley was small in frame, maybe 5'3 and 120 pounds. She had size 'C' breasts that fit perfectly in his hands. Her long nutmeg hair splayed around her shoulders and fair skin, stopping just above her nipples.

Jason had the opposite build. He was 6'4, 235 pounds. He was muscular and bronze skinned. He had dark blonde hair on his head. He shaved everything else on his body.

Ashley reacted immediately to her husband's kiss. Her tongue joined his in a tangle of moans. She wrapped her arms around her husband's neck, standing on her tiptoes to do so. Immediately, she felt herself being lifted off the ground. Ashley wrapped her legs around her husband's waist and was rewarded with a hard thrust, feeling his erect cock push into her.

"Inside me. Need you." Those were the only words Ashley managed to get out while her husband focused on her mouth with his own.

"Clothes off. Now. I won't fucking tell you again."

Ashley was a little unsure of his tone. God she had wanted Jason to be more dominant. She felt dampness growing in her panties. Even though she wasn't used to this side of him, she was reacting strongly.

Jason placed Ashley back on her feet and backed into the chair where he sat down, never taking his eyes off of his wife. Her lips were flushed and swollen where he had kissed and sucked on them. They should always be like that he thought to himself.

Ashley reached for the waist of her yoga pants. She pulled them down, leaving on the thong she had put on this morning. It was her favorite...purple with lace and bows and a complete opening at her clit and vagina.

Once out of her yoga pants, Ashley crossed her arms in front of her and grabbed the hem of her T-shirt, pulling it up over her head. She hadn't worn a bra, so the air hit her nipples immediately, causing them to harden into pebbles.

Before Ashley could get the shirt over her head, Jason was up and holding her arms together, above her head. He pulled the shirt up enough so that her mouth and nose were free, but he kept her eyes covered. "Don't move" he commanded.

Ashley stood perfectly still. It seemed like minutes had gone by before she began to think her husband had left her there. "Jason?" No response.

Ashley started to take a step forward. "I thought I made it clear that you weren't to move, Ashley."

Ashley jumped when she felt her husband's warm breath at the nape of her neck. He lightly trailed his fingers up and down her sides, causing shudders and tremors in her body. With featherlight touches, Jason stroked Ashley's sides and stomach.

"Do you know how much I love your body? Do you know how many times a day I think about those small, pink nipples? Hmmmm?" Jason demonstrated with his hands, using his index fingers and thumbs to grab and pull on each nipple. A moan escaped from Ashley's mouth as she rolled her head back into the crook of Jason's neck.

Ashley licked her lips, her mouth suddenly dry. "N-n-no. I didn't think you even....ouch!" Jason brought his palm down on Ashley's ass, causing an arousing sting. "Oh, God" she moaned.

"I wonder how pink your ass can get. I think I want to find out, baby." Jason used his knee to urge Ashley to move forward. When she felt the chair in front of her, Ashley stopped. She could feel Jason moving from behind her. He must have sat down in the chair. But before Ashley could even get her own bearings, she felt herself falling. Jason had tugged her down over his lap. Even through his jeans, his erection strained and pushed against Ashley's stomach. She took in gulps if air as she started to grind herself on her husband and the chair. "Don't fucking move, Ashley. I mean it."

Jason felt Ashley still beneath him. With his left hand, he palmed his wife's ass. She had a perfect apple shaped ass with perky cheeks. Her squats and exercise regimen was keeping her body fucking perfect. He couldn't believe how much time had been wasted, fighting and jerking off. He had a gorgeous wife with a hot body. And he was done with his hand. He wanted his wife.

Jason raised his hand and brought it down hard on Ashley's ass. Her gasp and "oh fuck" let him know that she was trying to figure out how it turned her on and left her ass stinging at the same time. "Again?"

Ashley squirmed above him. "Yes! Spank my ass! Spank it hard, baby."

"Stop moving, Ashley." With a whimper, she complied. Jason again raised his hand and brought it down on her ass cheek, only this time not stopping. He alternated cheeks and slapped her ass, feeling the heat rise under the skin as he spanked her.

"Ohhhhh. Yes, yes, fuck!" Ashley's words were stuck somewhere between crying out and moaning.

"Stand up." Ashley clambered off of Jason's lap, steadying herself and waiting for further instruction. "Bend over. Hold onto the chair." Jason moved as well so that Ashley could bend over the chair.

Jason watched with fascination as his wife bent over. Because of the open thong, Jason could see the juices glistening off of Ashley's wet cunt. He wanted to taste them so badly, but he wanted to make it last. He wanted to tease her to the point she was begging for relief. He knew his dick disagreed with his plan. Stingy thing.

Ashley was bent over the cushion of the chair, her head resting on the seat, just in front of the backing of the chair. She pushed her hands under her head and turned to the side.

"So fucking beautiful" Jason murmured. Ashley waited in anticipation for her husband to touch her. The juices at her cunt were starting to run out onto her inner thighs.

Finally, Ashley felt Jason's hands on her hips. He squeezed them tightly and rocked himself into her. His cock was hard through his jeans, and as he rubbed his dick around her pussy, she knew her juices were soaking his jeans.

Grabbing her around the neck with one hand, Jason continued to dry fuck his wife from behind, rubbing the rough denim against her clit with each thrust.

"Jason. Please."

"Please what, Ashley?" Jason asked.

"I can't....please....need you" she mumbled with her head in her arm, buried in the chair. She used her other hand to push against the back of the chair.

Smack! "When I'm ready to fuck you, I will." Jason released his hold on Ashley and commanded her to turn around and sit down. Panting, his wife obeyed. She sat all the way back on the chair, gripping the armrests tightly and biting her bottom lip in anticipation.

Instead of touching her, Jason turned and reached for the ottoman, pulling it towards his wife. He stood there for a moment, just looking at every inch of Ashley's body. Eventually, he reached for the button on his jeans and undid them, sliding the zipper down slowly. His erect cock sprang free. He had a wide girth, barely able to fit his large hand around himself. He also wasn't lacking in the length department, measuring at least 8 and a half inches. He was shaved, just how Ashley always liked it. Tugging his blue Henley off in one quick sweep, Jason stepped out of the jeans and bent to take Ashley's shirt off the rest of the way.

Ashley whimpered at the sight of her husband before her. She took in his bronzed flesh, the way his jaw muscle clenched, his pecs sculpting his chest and all the way down to the six pack of abs that went to a beautifully formed 'V'.

"Jason I wa—"

"Hush" Jason interrupted. "Pull your knees up to your chest and scoot down so that your ass on the edge of the chair." Ashley complied, never taking her eyes off of her husband's. "Good girl. Now, let your legs relax apart, show me that wet pussy." Jason watched while Ashley let her knees fall towards the chair armrests. "That's it."

Jason sat down on the ottoman, scooting himself close enough that his cock was a mere 2 inches from his wife's cunt. He could feel the heat pouring off of her. Jason put his hand to his wife's mouth. "Spit" he ordered.

Ashley spit into her husband's hand and watched as he rubbed her saliva on his cock. Slowly torturing her, he moved his fingers up and down his length before eventually grasping his base and sliding his hand up his shaft, slightly turning his wrist at the head.

Precum dribbled from the head of his cock while Jason stroked himself. He focused his eyes on Ashley's pussy, memorizing the way her lips glistened with moisture. Her small tuft of hair covering her hood was drenched. The rest of her pussy was completely bare. He moved his eyes to her opening, then down to her puckered asshole.

"Play with your tits. Roughly."

Ashley took one hand to each breast and began smacking at them, alternating turns. Once they were nice and red, she grabbed a handful and squeezed them. She grabbed hold of the hard nipples and tugged, making them grow to abnormal lengths. Over and over she repeated this process.

At least ten minutes had passed since Ashley started playing with her tits. Precum covered Jason's hand and cock. Ashley knew her wetness had seeped into the chair. Her breasts were tender and sensitive, almost too painful to touch. But she didn't dare stop until she was told to do so.

Jason scooted the ottoman back and got on his knees in front of his wife. "Keep playing with your tits. I'm headed there soon, and I want those nipples extra long."

Without warning, Ashley felt Jason bury his head in her cunt. He wasted no time taking Ashley's clit in his mouth. He created a suction and sucked with all his might. He tugged his head back, bringing her clit with him. "FUCK! FUCK! Oh god, Jason I can't take it. Too much! I'm going to—"

And then he stopped. Jason calmly sat back down on the ottoman and went right back to slowly stroking his cock. "Did I tell you to stop playing with your tits?"

Ashley had been so stunned that she didn't realize her hands were clenched into fists at her sides. At some point, she had stopped playing and started focusing on her coming orgasm. "N-no."

"Then why did you?"

Ashley stared at her husband and brought her hands back to her breasts, pulling on her nipples immediately. "I'm sorry. I just started, you know..."

"Please, finish that sentence."

"Cumming. I was starting to have an orgasm."

"Which I stopped."

"Yes."

"And how do you feel?"

Ashley looked at her husband. "Frustrated. On edge."

"Good. Let's continue."

"Wait, am I at least going to get off first?"

Jason smiled. "Lets just see where the night takes us, shall we?"

With that, he winked and went right back to his knees in front of his wife.

God this was going to be fun he thought as he latched onto his wife's clit.

Ashley couldn't gather her senses. She felt too much, too fast. Her breasts were extremely tender to the touch, yet she continued to pull on her nipples and smack at her breasts. Looking down, she noticed that a bright red stain appeared over her breast, the blood rising to the surface as she teased and tortured her breasts.

Looking further still, she noticed Jason's head between her legs, his hands pushing her thighs down, almost painfully so. She was completely exposed to him, and she loved it. His thumbs pulled her lips apart as he drove his tongue deeper into her clit.

Ashley felt the build of her orgasm, the moans were involuntary, her hips began to buck as she clenched her pussy muscles. Then it stopped. "Take your hands off your tits. Now."

Dazed and entirely frustrated, Ashley pushed up, bracing herself on her elbows. "What? Why are you stopping?"

"Do you feel frustrated, baby? Are you dying for a release?"

Ashley nodded. "Yes. Please, Jason. I—"

"Know exactly how I feel" Jason added with a smile. "For years, I have become well-acquainted with my hand, just as I was as a teen. It took the edge off, but knowing what I could have been experiencing? Well, let's just say it was never enough. I've been a dick, Ashley. I know that. But I'm done waiting. I am done finding pleasure in my hand. I want to fuck my wife again."

Ashley shook her head, tempted to argue. Just as she opened her mouth, Jason pushed a finger inside her wet pussy. "Ohhhhh" she moaned, quickly forgetting anything else she was about to say.

Jason watched his finger disappear and reappear from his wife's cunt. She was so wet and the delicious noise of fucking her pussy pushed more precum from his throbbing cock.

Pulling his finger free, and leaving his wife back on the brink of an orgasm, he ran the finger lightly around her thighs. Moving his finger up her stomach, he felt the quivers beneath her skin. He traced each nipple and ran the finger over each breast, leaving wetness behind. Finally, standing and bending over her, he traced her lips with the finger he had used to fuck her pussy. Without much warning, he pushed his finger all the way and felt Ashley's mouth tighten around his finger, sucking the juice off.

"Mmmmmm" Ashley moaned. "More. I want more."

Jason merely smiled, and without breaking eye contact, he put his finger back in his wife's cunt. He added a second finger and then a third. He felt her stretching to adjust to the invasion. Closing his eyes, he focused only on the feel of her pussy and the sounds of her moans. Her labored breathing indicated her brink of orgasm. He slowed down his thrusts and pulled his fingers free.

He opened his eyes long enough to ensure that all three fingers went into his wife's mouth. He listened to the small gagging sounds and watched as her eyes bulged a bit before withdrawing his fingers.

Ashley worked to catch her breath, desperate for more. She was so fucking turned on that she didn't know what sensation was anymore. Everything she felt was magnified and the sensitivity humming through her body was enough to send her to the edge.

Ashley watched as Jason dipped his head and claimed her mouth with his own. Licking at her lips, he pushed them apart with his tongue. He explored her mouth with a careful work and massaged her tongue with his own, caressing and suckling it. Ashley felt him pull away, but not before latching onto her bottom lip, tugging it with his teeth. She felt the metallic taste of blood as he used his teeth to pull her.

"I want to sit here, in this chair. And do you know what you're going to do?"

Ashley swallowed and shook her head.

Jason smiled and placed his mouth against her ear. "You're going to take my cock inside that pretty mouth and suck me. I'm going to fuck your mouth, listen to you gag. You will take my entire cock. Do you understand me?"

Ashley nodded and moved off the chair. As Jason sat down she quickly got to her knees. Just before she had her mouth close to his cock, Jeremy placed a hand on her forehead and pushed her back gently. "Baby, I'm not ready yet. First, you need to spit in my hand."

With Jason stretching his hand out, Ashley worked up as much saliva as she could and spit it into her husband's hand. She watched as he moved that hand to his hard cock, squeezing and rubbing the wetness as he stroked himself.

Ashley whimpered. Literally fucking whimpered. Jason responded with a deep chuckle. "Alright, then. I guess I can let you take my cock in that mouth. Go on. Suck daddy's big cock."

With lightning speed, Ashley instantly deep throated, taking as much of him as she could, and clearly taking him by surprise.

Jason gasped at the feeling of Ashley's hot, wet mouth covering his dick. With both hands, he grabbed either side of her head and began pushing her head down and bringing it back up. Ashley's tongue darted out to lick the underside of his cock, following along the thick vein that led to his head.

"Mmmmmmm" Ashley moaned around his cock. The vibration caused his dick to jump in her mouth. She took as much as she could before she would move back up the shaft, circle the head with her tongue, suck it gently and sloppily let it pop out of her mouth. Jason watched as his wife blew on his cock with cool air, up and down the shaft, over and over again. And then she would take him back in his mouth. Over and over again she would torture him.

alalu
alalu
240 Followers
12