Jason & his Mom

Story Info
Caught with Mom's panties.
1.8k words
4.28
186.6k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinceh23
vinceh23
206 Followers

When the door opened I was like a deer caught in the headlights. Frozen. Stupefied and frozen. Embarrassed, excited, ashamed and humiliated. All of this in about 5 seconds. And to make it even worse I started to ejaculate. Being 18 I squirted a lot. And all over the place. I couldn't stop and my hand kept moving up and down my hard spurting penis as my mother stood there just looking at me. I was wearing one of her bras and a pair of her panties. Plus a pair pulled over my head with the crotch against my nose, and another in my hand and wrapped around the head of my penis. But it had come off the head which is why I spurted every where. Shock, Dismay and a wordless "oh my god" were in my mind.

My mother, on the other hand, let out with a loud "Oh MY God", what are you doing? OH, never mind, I know. Why are you doing that? Oh, never mind."

With that she turned and walked out the door. I didn't know what to do. She was home earlier than I had planned. No matter, she was here now and I was caught and ...And I didn't know what to do next. The thrill was gone, but it was a very powerful climax for a few short seconds. Now I had to think about what I was going to say or do. What possible explanation would I have for this?

I fell/sat on my bed as I pulled the panties off my head and used the other pair to wipe up my ejaculate. I had to clean the carpet and for that I used a towel that was on the floor. Too much had happened too fast and I was, to say the least, stunned. As I sat back on my bed after cleaning the carpet a soft knock came at the door and my mother asked if I was all right followed by a "may I come in"?.

Just a minute, I pleaded. Yes, that's how it came out, as a pleading. At least that is how it sounded to me. I couldn't say no, which is what I wanted to say. What is going to happen to me now? I wondered. I quickly took off the panties I was wearing and pulled on my pants and a T shirt. Another soft knock followed by "Jason, we need to talk".

With that the door opened and in walked my mother.

She was a good looking woman about 5'7" tall and shapely; a 34 C and size 6 panties. I know because I had been playing with her underwear for about 2 years by this time. A real MILF. I didn't want to, but that is how she looked.

I was standing having no idea what to do with my hands, which hung by my side and felt like a foreign parts of my now trembling body.

"I know what you were doing and I understand it" she said. "I know that all boys and men masturbate its part of nature. Nothing wrong with that. But, why were you wearing my underwear?" "Do I do that to you?" "Tell me the truth, now, do I?"

I was momentarily tongue tied. I mean what do I say? She was a fox, but it was her panties that turned me on. I liked panties and hers were the only ones I had access to. I liked my aunts' panties too, but didn't have any way of getting them. Except when I was at her house. Then I would pull them from the hamper and sniff the slight yellow dried female juices in them, wrap them around my penis and cum. Once I actually came right in the crotch. It felt so good I couldn't stop. I was very careful to wipe all the jizz out of the panties before I put them back so she wouldn't notice. I hoped she wouldn't notice.

Now here I was, facing my own mother who wanted to know if I thought of her while I masturbated with her panties.

"I would understand if you did. And I 'm not mad at you at all, honey, I'm just curious. Just what is it that causes you to use my panties and bra?" She said all this as she walked over to me and hugged me pressing her tits into my chest. All moms do this and most of the time it goes unnoticed. But not this time. I was still semi hard. Why, I don't know, but I was.

"Don't' worry, everything is OK, we'll work this out," she said as she pulled me even closer. Now my semi hard penis is pressing against her, right at her mound. I feel it. She must feel it too. I try to pull back to avoid "poking" her. She resists saying "it's all right Jason, I do understand"

Are you still wearing my panties? She asks.

I blush saying no, they are on the bed, right there.

"It's ok if you want to wear my panties, Jason. I know how exciting it is for young men to wear women's underwear. My brother did, and so did a couple of my boyfriends. It isn't that rare."

"I guess I was just a bit surprised. You have always been my little boy and now you're all grown up. Well, almost".

I am standing there, red faced, looking at her tits which are pushing against her blouse and that is open to the top of her bra. I am getting excited again, my penis growing as she stands there. Because I am not wearing any underwear my turgid penis is now pushing my pants out and I can't hide it. My mother looks down at the growing bulge and says "its all right honey, don't worry" as she sits down on the bed pushing the bra and panties I have just taken off to the side. Patting the bed next to her she again says, "Here, sit next to me while we talk".

Talk about what? I think to myself. My jacking off in your underwear? How will that help anything? Just mortify me all the more.

As I sit down she reaches over and takes my hand, holding it in both of hers as she puts them on her leg.

"I know I surprised and embarrassed you when I came in. I was surprised too. I know you have used my panties to masturbate with for a while now. I know you wore them because they were stretched out by your shape, which is so very different than mine. I didn't know you liked to wear my bras, but that is OK too. I do understand. A young man has hormones raging through his body and they are difficult, if not impossible, to control. And I know that wet dreams are not enough."

I have had a lot of wet dreams and never thought much about the results on my sheets or pajamas.

"I see and feel the dried semen on your clothes. And sometimes you don't get all the semen out of the crotch of my panties. Or Laura's too. (My aunt, she knows and I get even more embarrassed)

"Oh, Jason, don't worry, she is flattered. Laura thinks it nice that you find her panties attractive enough to masturbate in. "

"I forgive you for sneaking my underwear. However, when you wear the panties you do stretch them and they don't fit me so well. I should have talked to you before, but I guess I, too, was not sure how to go about it. Panties are very personal items and since I only found one pair I thought it was just a one time thing. I can see now that it isn't."

With that she lets o of my hand and rubs her hand on my still turgid erection.

"I see you are still excited. Getting interrupted like that was not good. So, why don't you do it again to get it out of your system?"

She squeezes my penis then rubs it again. It feels like an electric shock and I get even harder, my heart beating faster.

My mother stands up and pulls me up with her.

"Take off your shirt and your pants, Jason; I want to see you again"

I pull my shirt over my head as she unbuttons my pants and pulls them down to my ankles. My rigid cock juts out from my body and points up, weaving, now free of the confines of my pants. My mother pulls me to her, pushing her tits into my chest and rubbing her leg against my cock. I am in almost complete shock wondering what will happen next.

"Have you ever seen a real woman's genitals?" She asks.

NO, I haven't, just pictures on the net.

Well, how about now? She reaches up under her skirt and pulls her panties down. "Here, honey, is a fresh warm pair. I got a bit excited too and these are a bit wet and warm." With that he hangs them on my upward pointing penis.

"Look here, Jason" she raises her skirt to her hips and sits down on the bed, her legs spread so I can see her vagina.

"Show me how you jack off using my panties while I watch and you look at my pussy."

Her words shock me, but I dutifully do as she says bringing the panties to my nose and tongue, licking and sniffing the warm and wet objects'.

Just as I start to stroke I spurt, sending long shots of cum on my mothers' legs and tits. I didn't know I good shoot so far and am both amazed as I watch and too overcome with just pure lustful pleasure to do anything but marvel at all the sensations surging through my mind and body. I am holding the panties against my balls and feeling the silky material, looking at my mothers mound and the upper portion of her vagina as I fall backwards on the bed, a low guttural moan coming from me that I almost don't recognize. I lie there slowly stroking my cock as the semen starts to dribble and run over my hand. I am panting and my head is spinning, my heart pounding and my eyes bulging and closing and opening and I am starting to quiver all over. That was a very powerful orgasm, the most powerful I have ever had and I am totally spent. I am still, holding my still turgid penis, looking up at my mother who is just smiling and cooing, saying "that's good, Jason, that's just fine. Do you feel better now?"

Oh yeah I say in my mind, too overcome to speak out loud. In fact, at that moment I don't know if I'll ever be able to talk out loud again.

My mother then reaches down and picks up my ankles and puts me fully on my bed, saying, "Rest now, just relax and I'll see you later." She puts a blanket over me and leaves.

Is this heaven, I wonder, as I drift off to sleep?

vinceh23
vinceh23
206 Followers