Jason and Mrs. Johnson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you know, honey, I really do think I would be remiss, as Bridget's mother, if I didn't in fact help you out with this."

"Excuse me?"

Mrs. Johnson again slid over close to Jason on the couch, her full breasts weaving and bobbling with her movement, her thigh pressing against his, her rate of speech escalating with nervous excitement. "I really do appreciate how awkward it would be for you to have to masturbate in front of me. I can't imagine what I was thinking! How silly of me. My, my. I just don't know what I must have been thinking, suggesting that my daughter's boyfriend play with his thing. What kind of a hostess am I? What would Martha Stewart say about this? Really, it was very thoughtless of me. Here, let me take care of it for you." And, with that compelling, albeit pressured, speech, she reached over, pulled his hand away, and grasped the young man's hard cock in her own hand.

He gasped at the feel of her hand on his cock, she gasped with the feel of his cock in her hand. "Yes, yes," she whispered throatily, "this is much better."

"Yes, ma'am," Jason had to admit.

"It's so much nicer to have the feel of a woman's hand on your, um, well, penis, isn't it, Jason."

"Yes, yes, absolutely, Mrs. Johnson." He could not agree more.

"Well, you just sit back, my boy, and let me handle this for you."

It did feel so much better to have a woman's hand jerk him off rather than doing it himself. It was perhaps odd, how different it did feel. It was, perhaps, like tickling. You couldn't really tickle yourself, and you can't really stimulate yourself nearly as well as someone else's hand will provide, and this was the hand of an experienced, older, and attractive woman, a woman with her naked boobs spilling out of her blouse, now shaking and wiggling with some agitation as she stroked his cock. "Oh, Mrs. Johnson, I don't think it's going to take too long."

She smiled. She would have liked to be able to play with his dick a bit longer. Actually, for quite some time. She had been literally dreaming about such a moment for quite a long time. It would be a shame to have it end so quickly. It was so nice to once again feel a firm, hard cock in her hand, to feel its smoothness in her fist, to see and feel its strength, to watch the purple bulb swell with arousal as her fist moved up the shaft. But, Bridget would be coming home soon and young men probably don't last that long anyway. Besides, it was nice to hear that she was exciting him so much that he would be unable to control himself.

There was, though, one concern. "Mrs. Johnson, wait, wait, it'll get all over everything." Jason's mother had made it clear to him to always be careful about spilling things when visiting Bridget's house. It seemed to her that he was always leaving a mess in his own home. He might be able to get away with that at home, but not when visiting his girlfriend's house. His mother was speaking about glasses of milk and soda, not about cocks squirting their cum onto the carpeting, but the principle was the same.

"Oh my, yes," Mrs. Johnson agreed. She had forgotten how hard and far a young man might shoot his load and, besides, even if much of it didn't go far, it wouldn't be good to get his pants all stained. What would his mother say about that when he went home? What would Bridget think?

She wondered if perhaps she should take it in her mouth. It was a terrible thought, a very nasty thought, but she smiled to herself as it crossed her mind. She would love to do that. Her husband had never allowed her to do that. It was bad enough to spill the seed for no good reason, it was simply obscene to ejaculate into the mouth of a partner. Mrs. Johnson, though, did wonder how it would taste and, frankly, the fact that it was such a bad, naughty, thing to do made it all the more exciting to contemplate. She could feel her own past feelings of guilt, of shame, wash away as she played with this young man's cock.

But, still, that would probably be going too far. It really didn't seem right to have Bridget's boyfriend cum in her mouth. She could hardly justify that to Bridget. "Here," she suggested, falling back on the couch, pulling him by his cock with her as she fell back down. "You can squirt it on my breasts."

"Mrs. Johnson!" That took him by surprise, but it was a very nice surprise. He had admired Mrs. Johnson's breasts for so long. He had imagined touching them, playing with him, but he had never imagined actually cumming on them.

The simplest solution would have been to ejaculate into a wash cloth or a rag. Mrs. Johnson knew that, and she had considered it, but only briefly. This way would really be much more fun. She was masturbating Jason for functional reasons, to help him control himself better when he was with Bridget. She was doing this for Bridget, but it wouldn't hurt to have the job, the work, be a bit pleasurable as well. As Jim always preached to the daughters, a job goes much quicker when you turn it into play.

She let go of his cock so that he could properly position himself above her. In fact, she suggested that he finish the job himself. She had taken him to the finish line. It was good to let the boy be the one to actually cross the line. "You're probably better at aiming it than me, don't you think, Jason?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Now, here, let me hold them up for you so that you have a good target." She grasped her breasts and pushed them together. This wasn't really just to provide a good target. They had a tendency to lose their shape when lying back and they certainly made a much more appealing and provocative target pushed together and up this way. It was like two very large white fleshy jiggly snow mountains. Jason kneeled above her, one foot on the floor, his other leg bent on her side, his cock clenched in his fist, pumping it hard to bring it to its climax. "Take careful aim, now Jason. Don't get any of it on the couch."

He didn't need that pressure. He was reminded of when he was first given the responsibility of pouring the drinks at Thanksgiving, his mother standing over him as he concentrated so carefully about not spilling any of it onto the fancy lace tablecloth. It would have been easier if she hadn't said anything.

"Squirt your juice for me, Jason! Let Mrs. Johnson see you shoot your stuff all over her big, lovely bosoms." That type of encouragement was much more helpful.

"Yes, yes, Mrs. Johnson," he gasped. "I will, I want to."

"That's a good boy. Now, let it happen, sweetie. I want to see you do it. I want to see and feel your hot, sticky, gooey, cum squirting and spraying all over me. Give it to mummy."

That did it. Suddenly, a large white wad of cum gushed from the purple head of Jason's engorged cock and splatted right on Mrs. Johnson's right tit. "Yea, yea!" she exclaimed, like a mother cheering the successful effort of a boy shooting his new toy squirt gun. "Good shot, Jason. Oh yes, more, there's more!"

There was indeed a lot more, as Jason had been building up for this day, albeit expecting it to be for Bridget rather than for her mother. In any case, he continued to gush and spew globs and ropes of white gism, spraying his spunk all over Mrs. Johnson's luscious, full wiggly jugs.

"That's wonderful, Jason, so wonderful," and she was being quite sincere about that. Her husband had never done anything like this, and it felt so naughty, so sexy, to be watching the young hard cock twitch and squirt above her, and feeling the warm wet seed washing and spilling over her breasts.

They both heard the front door suddenly open. "Mother, I'm home!" exclaimed Bridget. She called out, "Is Jason here?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Fortunately, Mrs. Johnson and Jason had managed to hide the evidence before Bridget entered the study. Some of the cum had soaked through her blouse, but she explained that she had spilled some milk while mixing a batch of cookies.

In any case, since that time Mrs. Johnson continued to "take care" of Jason whenever it seemed practicable. She couldn't repeatedly send Bridget out on errands, but when she felt that Jason needed some help to resist the temptations that must be so difficult for a young man, she would find something for Bridget to do that would give her, and them, enough time for her to help him with his predicament.

One time she even took care of him while Bridget was upstairs in the bedroom. She called upstairs while they were studying, asking Bridget to send Jason down as she had some cookies for them.

As soon as he entered the kitchen, she asked. "Are you doing alright, Jason. Is everything fine with Bridget?"

"Yes, ma'am. We're studying calculus." Actually, they were doing a bit more than that.

"You're not getting too excited with her, are you Jason?"

He was getting plenty excited with her and was in fact disappointed that he had been drawn away just when Bridget had reached into his pants. "A little bit, Mrs. Johnson."

"Well, I can imagine, my goodness, the way she is dressed today. I asked her not to wear such a short skirt, but she does have such lovely legs, doesn't she Jason."

"Oh yes, ma'am, but I can see where she got them." He finally got to use his mother's recommended cliche.

"Oh Jason, now you don't need to flatter me," but it did make her feel very good. When was the last time Jim had complimented her on her looks, and she did try so hard to keep herself attractive. "Has your penis been getting hard?"

It was still a bit difficult for him to talk to her about it. She always spoke in such a maternal, motherly manner, but that was to be expected. He averted his eyes as he answered, "Yes, a couple of times."

Mrs. Johnson sighed with sympathetic concern. "Well, we just can't have you getting stiffies. My goodness, if Bridget noticed one of them, well, it just might really upset her, and we can't have that. Now, you get that little rascal out of there and we'll take care of him right now." She talked as if she was going to clean a stain on his pants, although the fact was that she might actually make one.

"Yes, ma'am!" He quickly unzipped his slacks and pulled out his cock.

Mrs. Johnson smiled with pleasure and admiration. "He is such a handsome fellow, Jason," she said as she grasped it in her hand. "We'll just take care of this annoying boner so you can get back to your studying." Jason really didn't care for her references to "boners" and "stiffies," but he understood that mothers did tend to speak to their children as if they were still children. He could correct her, but he was concerned that he would just make her feel embarrassed. She was only trying to make him happy. Baking cookies for them was pretty much the same thing. Jason and Bridget both felt that it wasn't really necessary for Mrs. Johnson to bake them cookies, and it did make them feel a bit childish. They would prefer something more consistent with their age. Perhaps some salsa, maybe a blue cheese dip, or maybe even some smoked salmon pate, or at least some cheese and crackers. But, still, they did like the cookies.

Mrs. Johnson quickly applied a rapid stroking to his cock. It would not be good for him to be down there too long and, besides, the freshly baked cookies would lose their warmth. They tasted so much better when they were still fresh with the warmth of the oven. She draped her left arm over his shoulder and pulled him to her, pressing him into her full, motherly breasts. All that could be heard was the sound of Jason's heavy breathing and the slapping noises of Mrs. Johnson's hand on his cock, pumping away.

"Let's just aim this fellow so he squirts across the floor, Jason."

"Oh, I don't want to spill it on your nice kitchen floor, Mrs. Johnson. It looks like you just cleaned it." Never miss an opportunity to compliment the mother on the cleanliness of her house, as his own mother had advised.

"Well, that's being a very considerate young man, Jason, but the linoleum won't stain and, besides, I want to see how far you can make it shoot. Won't that be fun?"

Jason had, more than one time, imagined how nice it might have been if Mrs. Johnson had been his own mother. But, that probably would have been wrong, doing stuff like this with your own mother. And, besides, Mrs. Johnson probably wouldn't do this sort of thing with her son. She was doing this for her daughter.

"My, my, Jason, I can feel it swelling up even harder." She moved around behind him, crushing her breasts into his back, reaching around with her left hand to grasp his testicles as she stroked him with her right. "And your little balls are getting so tight." He didn't care for another reference to him being not so large, but perhaps he was in fact smaller than her husband. He didn't really mind. After all, it was his cock and balls she enjoyed playing with, not her husband's.

She was also becoming quite familiar with how he responded to a woman's touch and the signs that he was about to cum. "I think it's going to happen, Mrs. Johnson."

"Oh yes, such a good boy. I'll give you an extra cookie if you can squirt it within five seconds. C'mon now, Jason." She began to count off the seconds. "Five, four, three." That might normally put some pressure on him, making it more difficult to cum, but not now. The little games she liked to play just made it even more fun. "Two."

"Yes!" he exclaimed as he felt the surge in his loins. He instinctively thrust out his pelvis.

Mrs. Johnson aimed it true and straight, and the first spurt shot quite a few feet across the kitchen. "Oh my goodness, Jason! Such a powerful gun you have!"

It was actually kind of fun. She aimed it in a variety of directions as it twitched and spurted, squirting out the white ropes and wads across the room, falling onto the tile with loud splats. She felt so many years younger, playing with her squirt gun in the kitchen, not caring about the mess that she made, just enjoying her fun times with her new toy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Eventually, however, Mrs. Johnson did want to do more with her toy. It was only natural and, besides, it would be helpful for Jason, as well as for Bridget. She waited until she would again have sufficient time alone, with Jason.

She didn't have to wait that long, as she constructed an excuse to have him come over to help her with her gardening. Her husband would be, once again, away golfing and Bridget had planned a shopping trip with her friends. Actually, Mrs. Johnson had planted the seed and germinated its growth by providing her with her credit card. Jason could have gone with her, but he did always look for an excuse to avoid one of those afternoons at the mall. All he ended up doing was sitting, waiting, complimenting, and carrying. Helping Mrs. Johnson with her garden didn't sound that much better but at least he would be outdoors, getting some exercise, and scoring points with the parents. He wasn't so sure that he would in fact enjoy anything else with Mrs. Johnson. There was no need to take care of him that day as he would probably go home after a sweaty afternoon in the dirt. But, he wasn't disappointed there either.

When he arrived there was a note on the door, instructing him to just come in. She would be waiting for him upstairs. Yes, this was probably going to involve more than just gardening. His cock grew as he worked his way up the stairs, recalling that he had done this one time before, all the time admiring Mrs. Johnson's swinging bottom just a few inches from his eyes as they climbed the stairs to her bedroom.

"Mrs. Johnson? I'm here," he called out.

"Over here, Jason. I'm in here." She was indeed in her bedroom, as he had gone with her that one time before, but this time it was different, quite a bit different. This time when he entered the room he saw that she was wearing only a bathrobe, unlike what actually had happened before but very much like in her dream.

"Hello, Mrs. Johnson."

"Well, hello Jason, it's so nice of you to come over to help with my garden."

"No problem, Mrs. Johnson. I'm really glad to help and, well, besides, I'm not really a shopper."

She laughed. "No, I understand, neither is my husband."

"Yes, well, shall I wait for you downstairs as you get ready?" He didn't really want to assume anything.

"Well, Jason, actually, I am ready."

"Excuse me?"

"Jason, I think our little sessions have been helpful for you, haven't they?"

"Oh yes, absolutely Mrs. Johnson." He hoped that his erection wasn't too terribly obvious. He knew that she liked seeing it but he did still feel a little self-conscious about it; after all, she was Bridget's mother.

"Have they been helpful in controlling yourself with Bridget?"

"Most definitely, Mrs. Johnson." That was in fact true, but not in the way she meant. The sessions helped him last longer with Bridget. He liked his time with Bridget to last as long as possible but at times he would cum rather quickly. However, if he had already cum with her mother he could last considerably longer with Bridget. So, in that regard, it was actually quite true that the sessions with Mrs. Johnson were helping him control himself.

"That's so good to hear. I so very much want the relationship between the two of you to work out. And, in that regard, I think it is time to move on to something else."

"Excuse me?"

"Well, there will come a time, Jason, someday, when you and Bridget will have sexual intimacies."

"We're not doing anything like that at all, Mrs. Johnson, really, and we won't until we get married, I promise." It was a bold lie, but it was a lie that was only to protect her feelings.

"Yes, yes, of course, Jason. I wasn't trying to accuse you of anything, or imply anything like that at all. I mean, that, well, someday, like when you get married, you will have sexual intimacies."

Jason just nodded.

"And, well, I think it would be useful for you, and for Bridget, if you had some understanding of how things, well, you know, work and everything."

He wasn't entirely sure where precisely she was going with this, but it was pretty clear that he would be happy to go there. "If you think it would be helpful, Mrs. Johnson, I would be grateful for any advice you could give me."

"Your parents did speak to you about this, didn't they Jason? I mean, you know, the birds and the bees, that sort of thing."

"Well, not really, Mrs. Johnson. They didn't actually talk to me about it. They just gave me this book."

"My goodness. Well, of course, I do understand that. Frankly, to be honest, I haven't really sat down with Bridget like a mother should. It can be such a difficult, well, you know, intimate conversation."

"Oh yes, definitely. My gosh, you know, I'm not really sure I would want to have that conversation with my mother."

"You wouldn't?"

"Well, I mean, it would be easier, really, to talk to you about it." He knew that was a good answer.

Mrs. Johnson smiled in appreciation. "Well, I think it might be useful to do more than just talk." Mrs. Johnson moved over to the bed and sat down. "Come over here Jason and stand right here, right in front of me, if you wouldn't mind."

"Certainly, ma'am." He moved over so that he was, as instructed, standing directly before her.

She said quietly, "Please, Jason, pull down your slacks and undies."

He quickly complied. "Yes, ma'am," he said, as he undid his belt, unclasped his pants, pulled down his zipper, and then in one swift motion pulled his slacks and underwear down to his ankles. He then stood back up straight, as did his cock, jutting out from him like a little sword.

"Oh, Jason, you will make my little girl so happy when she sees your big manly penis."

"Thank you, Mrs. Johnson." It was always nicer to hear her refer to it as big rather than little.

"Jason?"

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Would you mind terribly much if I kiss it?" Her heart was pounding as she waited for his answer.