Jason and Mrs. Johnson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't have to wait long. "Oh no, ma'am, no, if you want, if you think it's okay."

Mrs. Johnson smiled. Her husband would have been appalled at such a request. He had been appalled when she had offered once to do that for him, early in their marriage. She had never tried again, at least to ask him. "Perhaps someday my daughter will be willing to do this for you. I certainly hope so. But, Jason, if she doesn't, I want you to be patient with her. Will you?"

"Oh yes, ma'am, I promise."

Mrs. Johnson smiled again as she leaned forward to take the young man's cock into her mouth. He deserved a reward for being a good boy, and one that she would be very happy, no thrilled, to provide. It was really kind of strange, actually, realizing that this would be the first time that she had truly placed her mouth on a cock before, and, she assumed the first time as well for this boy, yet they were so far different in age.

She placed her lips on Jason's swollen red bulb. She was doing it. She was finally doing it. She was performing oral sex. And, it was as good as she had hoped it would be. He tasted so nice and felt so manly, so virile, upon her lips. She slid her lips up and down on his shaft, caressing its length with her womanly lips, kissing and caressing him, and all the time licking and exploring its engorged length with her tongue. This was so nice. She never dreamed it would be so nice.

She returned her lips to its tip, closed her eyes, opened her mouth and let it slip past her lips into her mouth. The head of his cock was now inside, inside her mouth. If her husband saw her now, he would be so angry, so appalled, so disgusted. But, it felt so wonderful. She even used her tongue on his swollen bulb, cleaning, caressing, and loving the head with her wet, womanly tongue.

She momentarily let it out of her mouth with a big wet pop. "Jason," she requested. "Hold my head with your hands and slide your penis in and out of my mouth, like your doing it to me this way."

He did as he was instructed. It didn't seem right. He would never have done this on his own, even with Bridget. Bridget was always so concerned about her hair. Besides, it seemed a little aggressive to him, as if he was using her head, her face, to fuck. But, this was precisely what Mrs. Johnson wanted. She wanted him to fuck her face, and he did. Not aggressively so. He never went so deep as to make her choke, but he did hold her head still as he used his hips to slide his cock in and out of her mouth.

Mrs. Johnson dropped her own hands and let him do the work. She remained passively still as his cock worked in and out of her mouth, like a cock was fucking her mouth, like in her dreams, and this time she greeted it with her tongue that flirted, tickled, and massaged the head of his cock as it slid by. She reached down to massage her own little stiffness, her clit, and groaned as he worked his dick in and out of her mouth. She realized that she had missed out on so much in her marriage, and was feeling so jealous of the future that Bridget would have.

"Mrs. Johnson, wait, wait!" Jason quickly pulled out, a string of saliva following him and falling away as his cock flipped out of her mouth. If he had continued he would have cum in her mouth, and he wasn't at all sure that she would be happy about that.

Mrs. Johnson wouldn't mind. It was still something she had not yet done with him, or with any man. She really wanted to taste it. But, she was here for Jason, for his future, for the future with his bride, and she had to be sure that his concerns, his needs, came first.

"Alright Jason, it's now your turn." She leaned back on the bed and pulled her robe wide open, revealing to Jason's eyes, once again, her voluminous breasts and, for the first time, her womanly cunt. She had spent some time this morning trimming and shaping its coiffure so that it wasn't at all bushy, nor would it hide from view the delight normally hidden within her curls. She could see Jason's eyes widen with lust and perhaps shock at the sight.

"This is the first time you have seen a woman's vagina, isn't it Jason."

"Yes ma'am," he replied. Again, not technically a lie.

"Well, I hope Jason that you will please Bridget as I just pleased you. Would you like to try it first with me? You know, just to see what it's like? To help you learn how to do it, how to someday please her?" She couldn't believe how obscene she felt, lying back on the bed, her legs parted. No, she went farther than that. She spread her legs, like she imagined some dirty slut would do, opening herself up, fully exposing, presenting, her vagina, her, should she say it, or at least think it? Yes, spreading open her cunt for the young man to lick, to suck, to eat. She hadn't ever felt so wet down there. Perhaps she should have brought some napkins? Well, it was too late now.

"I would love to, Mrs. Johnson, really I would." He stepped out of his pants and briefs, a little clumsily as he was in a bit of a hurry. This may indeed be good for his relationship with Bridget. He had already done this with Bridget, but he had to admit that he felt he was shooting blind. He didn't really know what to do and had felt too self-conscious to ask if he was doing it okay or if she liked something else. "Will you tell me how? I mean, let me know how you like it?" In contrast to Bridget, he felt quite comfortable asking her mother. After all, she was a mother. You were suppose to ask mothers for advice, for assistance, for guidance.

"Well, of course, Jason, I would be happy to." Mrs. Johnson in fact had less experience with this than Jason, but she was at least a woman and she would know what she enjoyed.

Jason's effort was actually a rather clumsy affair, at least at the beginning. Jason dove right in, trying to find her hole with his tongue and then trying to push it up inside like it was a cock. Mrs. Johnson did enjoy the feel of his tongue exploring around and it was strangely erotic to have it lapping away at the entrance to her vagina. But, he didn't get in at all far and it was clearly more of a frustrating effort than a fruitful sensuality. She instructed him to instead first concentrate on her clit. "Jason, here, take a close look." She even spread open the lips of her vagina to show it to him, to allow him to inspect it, explore it, at first with his finger and then with his tongue. "Yes, that's very nice, Jason, very, very nice," she said softly as his tongue worked over her clit. "Lick it Jason, lick it like a little puppy."

"Oh my yes!" he exclaimed as he followed her lead. She did indeed like that. "Now, press down hard on it, massage it, like it's a sore muscle that needs to be worked out." She groaned with pleasure as he worked hard on her clit with his tongue. She grabbed his head and pushed him hard against her, as he had earlier grasped her head. "Now just lightly caress it, like your making love to it." She slid her fingers through his hair as she felt his tongue softly explore her clit. "Now use your lips, Jason, clasp it with your lips and suck on it." She twitched and jerked with that. "Now caress, no massage, it with your lips, grind your lips against it," and she ground her hips back at him as he firmly pressed his lips against her clit, circling around and around, occasionally slipping his tongue out to sneak a quick taste, a quick lick.

They continued at this for some time. He at times even brought her close to an orgasm, but she would have him stop, as she wanted this to last forever, or at least much of the afternoon. She eventually told him to shift back down to her lips with his tongue, using his lips on her lips, continuing though to caress, massage, or tickle her clit with a finger, or a thumb. It was like she had her own personal sex slave, forced to do her bidding as she pleased, and it felt so nice, so very, very nice.

"Please, please, Jason, I want you now. I want to feel your manliness within me, withinside of me." Her grammar wasn't quite right but that was hardly what was on her mind.

This was something that Jason had not in fact done with Bridget. They were indeed waiting for a marriage before they went all the way. They hadn't openly discussed yet such a marriage, but it was an unspoken assumption that it would be each other that they were waiting for, and they both did in fact agree, they had vowed, that they would save that moment for their honeymoon.

Jason pulled his mouth free of her cunt, his face all plastered with her moisture, her feminine juices. "Do you really want me to do it, Mrs. Johnson. I mean, for us to do it?"

"Oh yes, Jason," she gasped, her breasts heaving, her legs fully spread. "It's been so long for me," she confessed, "and there is still so much for you to learn."

He hesitated, not so sure if they should really go this far. He had never done this before, with anyone, and perhaps it wasn't the right thing to do.

Mrs. Johnson sensed his ambivalence, his uncertainty. She was perhaps learning as much about Jason as he was about sex and, like a good mother-in-law, she could now read his feelings, even his thoughts, through his behavior. "Jason, if you do this with me, it will be so helpful in preserving your vow with Bridget. It will be your outlet, your escape, when it becomes so difficult for you."

She was right. He now realized that. Frankly, much of this had really been just to please her, as well as please himself. He wasn't so sure that it was really helping his relationship with Bridget. But, it was true that there were times he came close to trying to convince her to break their vow, to go all the way. He wanted to do it so much, to feel his cock within a tight, wet, hot cunt. He knew that it would feel so very, very good. Bridget's hand was great, and her mouth was fantastic, but he figured nothing probably could compare to her cunt. But, if he had Mrs. Johnson for that, well, it really wouldn't be that hard at all to wait. It was sort of like the next best thing, in more ways than one. And, perhaps he could learn a great deal from her, with her.

"Alright, yes, I'll do it."

"Such a good boy," she responded. "Here now, get up here, on the bed, in between my legs." She helped to position him. She did at least have experience with this and could indeed help him. She recalled how her husband had been so clumsy about this on their wedding night. She knew that Jason would be much more skilled than Bridget's father.

And, he would be more patient, more considerate. As Jason tried to immediately shove it in, she instructed him. "No wait, first just caress my vagina with the head. Use it on me like you used your tongue, your lips."

It was not at first easy for him to do, as he had to figure out how to position himself, to balance himself, so that he could maneuver his cock, to use it like a hand, like a finger, like a tongue, on her cunt. But, he soon got the hang of it and then it became difficult for another reason. It was so arousing, so stimulating, so erotic, to be caressing her wet hot lips, to be massaging and tickling her clit with his soft but engorged crown. Mrs. Johnson squirmed beneath him, meeting his circling cock with her own gyrations, with her own flirtatious thrusts and spasmodic jerks. This was something her husband would never do, and it was again so terribly nice. Both Jason, and Mrs. Johnson, at times called for the other to stop, as they were both coming so close to cumming.

"Alright, alright, Jason, I'm ready now," she quietly gasped. "Put it in me."

Jason grasped his cock and tried to position it, but Mrs. Johnson quickly took over, realizing that, as his first time, this might not be that easy for him. She carefully lodged the head of his cock at the gate of her sex. She whispered into his ear. "Do it sweetie, give mummy your big hard thing."

Jason thrust with his hips and felt his dick slide easily up her cunt. She felt so wonderful, so hot, so wet, so soft. She grasped hold of his cock with her cunt and thrust her hips against him. "Do it, sweetie, plunge it in and out real fast. Make mummy happy."

Jason worked his hips hard and fast, thrusting rapidly in and out. He wanted to cum so bad. He could feel it so bad. His cock was so hard and his balls were so worked up.

But, she in fact beat him to it. "Jason, you're making Mrs. Johnson cum! I'm cumming so hard, so hard. Such a good boy." She was swept away by the spasms of pleasure that coursed through her body, causing her to twitch and jerk, her cunt to spasmodically pulse and contract.

He was indeed a good boy and he knew it. What boy wouldn't be proud of making a mature, an experienced woman, cum with his cock, and with that realization he exploded himself, gushing forth his seed deep into her vagina, gasping "Mrs. Johnson," as his cock twitched, jerked, and bucked within her cunt, gushing its wet, sticky gism far up inside.

She kept urging him to cum more, whispering in his hear to plant his seed deep within her garden, to soak her with his juices, to shoot his hot load, to spurt his hot, wet cum deep inside, speaking in a way that she had never imagined she would do.

He felt faint as he repeatedly gushed wad after glob of cum up her cunt. Blasts of cum gush from his cock. She stroked his head in a soothing, nurturant, motherly voice. "Good boy, Jason, that's so much cum, mummy's so proud, her little man is making mummy so very happy."

When he was done he sank into those soft full pillow breasts. He cupped one fondly in his hand. His head felt so nice resting on her full soft breast, rising and falling with her breathing. He indeed had been a very good boy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you enjoyed it. I would love to hear any suggestions for future stories, or for follow-ups. I can always use the help, and the encouragement. Toward that end, please do take the time to vote, if you wish.