Jason and Pamela's Business Ch. 04

Story Info
Ted and I review Lisa's job performance.
6.8k words
4.49
18.3k
13

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,140 Followers

I doubled checked my cameras to make certain they were ready as I waited for Lisa and Umberto to return to drop off their truck and equipment.

Each day when they had finished their assigned yards, they would drop their truck and mowers and equipment at the fenced lot. They would then drive their own vehicles home.

I put the coffee on and sat back waiting for their arrival. A short while later, the truck pulled into the lot. I was surprised and disappointed to only see Umberto in the truck. I wondered if Lisa had perhaps called in sick, but I was sure Pamela would have notified me.

Umberto pulled the truck over to where he normally parked it and then sat in the cab for a time. I assumed he was gathering his personal belongings of something. From my vantage point I could see the back of his head and his shoulders through the rear window of the truck.

At a point, he appeared to tense up and move more. But he remained in the truck. Finally he did a little bouncing around and then the door opened and he got out of the truck. It was then that I saw Lisa sit up in the truck.

I had to chuckle as it was obvious Lisa had been sucking Umberto's cock as they drove back to turn their truck in. She pulled the visor down and primped a little before she got out of the truck. Umberto was by this time getting into his private vehicle and backing out to head home.

I stepped out and caught Lisa's eye as she walked toward her car. She was startled to see me and she got a big smile on her face as she blushed noticeably.

As she approached me I could not help but marvel at how incredibly sexy she looked in her very short skirt her husband had insisted she wear to increase her tips. The cut off thin tee shirt displayed her small breasts and rock hard nipples to the maximum effect. Her rock hard abdomen rippled as she walked toward me.

In short, tits or no tits, she was hot. Her long dishwater blond hair was pulled back and held in place by a scrunchy. Her long firm legs seemed longer under the ultra short flowing skirt she wore.

"I've been expecting you but I had no idea when," she said as she got closer. "Pamela and Jason told us you would be talking to us at some time to see how we're doing," she smiled still blushing bright red with her nipples practically tearing holes in her cut off tee shirt.

I pressed the remote in my pocket to activate my cameras as I stepped to one side and gestured for her to step into the building. As she passed me I stepped behind her and ran my hand up under her skirt for cup her naked ass. This caused her to flinch a little, but she kept walking to the door.

I slid my finger along the moist crack of her tight ass over her puckered asshole to her very moist cunt, as she passed through the doorway. I could feel her tense up but she said nothing.

"So I am guessing you had Umberto's cock in your mouth when you guys pulled in the lot, right?" I chuckled.

Her neck reddened and she stammered, "Ah, ah, well..." her voice trailed off.

I was behind her with my hand under her skirt and my finger rubbing against her moist hairless cunt lips. I reached with my free hand and gripped her shoulder to stop her in her tracks as I slid my finger into her wet cunt.

"You were sucking his dick weren't you," I said as I plunged my finger deep into her cunt.

I could feel her body tremble and she spread her legs wider to allow me more access to her wet cunt.

"Yes," she finally answered me meekly.

Still standing behind her and holding her still with my hand on her shoulder, I began finger fucking her wet cunt under her skirt. "Do you suck his cock every day?" I asked quietly in her ear.

Her body trembled and quivered and I felt my finger getting wetter in her cunt.

"Well," she said quietly, "N-n-not every day."

"Every other day then," I offered.

A short chuckle escaped her lips as she widened her legs further. My finger was now dripping with cunt juice as she continued to writhe and vibrate under my pistoning finger.

"And I am assuming you swallow his cum," I spoke softly in her ear.

She didn't answer me directly but moaned and squirmed as her cunt flooded my finger and she had an obvious orgasm. Her body writhed and shook with her knees nearly buckling as she grunted and moaned, "Uuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she groaned.

Still standing behind her I slowly pulled my drenched finger out of her dripping cunt and slid it back a bit and then pushed it into her tight asshole. I crammed my middle finger as deep as I could in one push.

I thought for a minute she was going to drop as her knees buckled and she quivered violently feeling my finger thrust deep into her asshole. This was followed by more moaning as I kept my finger jammed inside her as deeply as I could.

"So you swallowed his cum," I repeated as I lifted her ass with my finger buried deep in it. I had her almost to her tip toes before she blurted, "YES!"

"I swallowed his cum," she moaned.

When she blurted that, I pulled my finger out of her asshole dropping her back flat footed on the floor in one motion. She slumped forward still standing and breathing heavily as she tried to regain her composure.

"I knew it," I laughed as I walked past her to pour me a cup of coffee.

"Well what do you think?" she beamed wide eyed as she pulled her cut off tee shirt up, proudly displaying her small tits.

I turned holding my cup of coffee and stared at her tits. Her nipples were rock hard and jutted firmly.

They say anything more than a handful is wasted. Lisa had a ways to go to get to a handful. But she was as cute as they come standing there holding her tee shirt up to her neck looking down on her tits, and then up at me and then back down to her tits.

"Well Ted did say it would take some time," I paused as I tilted my head and studied her tits. "But you know," I paused again. "I do think your tits are a little bigger," I smiled.

Her mouth dropped open and her eyes got even wider. "Really," she said excitedly, "You really think so?" she bounced up and down looking at her tits, and then at me.

I stepped over and ran my hand over her small firm tits, one and then the other. I pinched her nipples and pulled on them firmly. I leaned down and sucked her nipples one at a time into my mouth, biting on them lightly and tugging at them with my teeth.

I leaned back and looked at her tits. "Well it has only been a couple of weeks, but I don't know, they look a little bigger," I chuckled as I studied them.

She was bouncing all over the place and had a smile a mile wide as she reached and cupped them, "Well they damn well better be with as much of that icky stuff as I have swallowed. Ewwwwwwww," she winced and scowled. "Some of it is ickier than others, ewwwwww," she grimaced as she squeezed her tits.

"Brad is happy though," she giggled. "He couldn't believe it when I kept his dick in my mouth until he came and then swallowed his shit," she laughed. "Now he is always sticking his dick in my mouth," she giggled.

"He doesn't suspect anything," I asked.

"Who Brad?" she laughed. "Nah, as long as I suck his dick and swallow his stuff while he is playing his stupid video games, he is as happy as a clam," she giggled. "He just thinks I get all hot to trot wearing this skimpy outfit and can't wait to suck his dick," she laughed as she moved to sit in a chair.

"He doesn't suspect you might be sucking other dicks," I said tilting my head questioningly.

She smiled. "Brad doesn't think anybody else would ever be interested in me because of my small tits," she laughed. "Brad has never met my horny customers," she giggled.

"So you are sucking a lot of them," I said.

"Well it seems like each week, more and more get gutsy and show me their dicks," she giggled. "So I have to suck them," she laughed.

"You do realize they talk amongst themselves. I mean they are neighbors you know. One brags to the other one and that one brags to another one and the next thing you know, you are sucking all their cocks," I laughed.

She had not bothered to pull her tee shirt back down over her tits, and now she sat with her legs spread apart. Her wet hairless cunt was calling to me.

She got a puzzled look on her face, "You know, I never thought about it that way, but I bet you're right," she giggled. "That would explain several of the guys that I was sure would never have the guts to try anything. All they would do was look at me as often as they could. The next thing I knew, they were standing behind a bush or something with their dicks out," she laughed.

"Well I hope you're making a bundle in tips," I laughed.

"I don't know," she replied. "I think some could tip a lot better, but I just don't know how to get them to do it," she said. "I mean one guy gave me a fifty dollar tip but others seem to only tip twenty dollars," she scrunched up her face. "And I am pretty sure one guy peed in my mouth," she scowled.

"Good grief," I said. "What did you do?" I asked.

"Well I didn't know what I could do; he was holding my head so I swallowed as fast as I could. I think he might have thought he was cumming, but it sure didn't taste like cum. He only tipped me twenty too, that kind of pissed me off," she laughed.

"How will you handle this guy next time?" I asked.

"Well I'm not letting him stick his dick in my mouth again unless he tips me a lot more than a measly twenty bucks," she laughed.

"Listen babe," I said. "You jack them off and suck them off, they should all be tipping way way more than twenty bucks anyway," I said. "Talk to Kathy or Pamela and see what they get in tips, you could be doing a lot better," I said.

"That's a good idea," she smiled her cute little quirky smile. "I think I will do that," she added. Clearly cute little Lisa was far from the sharpest knife in the drawer, perhaps topped by only her husband Brad.

"So," she paused, looking randomly around the room. "Ah do you ah think Ted is home tonight?" she asked fidgeting in her chair and blushing a bright red color.

I looked at her as she squirmed and blushed a deeper shade of red, looking everywhere except at me. Finally after letting her squirm more, I said, "So you like that black cock huh?" I laughed.

"Wha, oh NO," she blurted. "Well..." she squirmed. "It's just that well, I had never been with a black man before, and I had never seen a black dick before and ah..." her voice trailed off as she groped for what to say.

"Well he seemed nice and ah," she paused. "Brad never let me even get close to a black man before and ah," she paused. "He just doesn't trust them you know," she stammered.

"And you want more of that big black cock of his, right," I laughed as she wrung her hands together in her lap and squirmed while remaining a bright red color.

I laughed. "I am sure Ted is home, and I know he would love to have another crack at you, but I should warn you that if we go over there, he will want to stick that big black cock of his in your asshole," I chuckled.

Her jaw dropped and her eyes got real big. "What? Are you serious?" she blurted squirming even more.

"But why?" she paused.

"Ok," I said. "I ah, well I just might have mentioned that I fucked you in your ass and ah, well I might have told him how incredibly hot it was and ah," I paused looking at her utterly stunned reaction.

She sat for some time staring at nothing in particular and saying nothing. Finally, she said, "But his dick is so big, are you sure he would want to stick it in me back there?" she sort of whimpered.

I laughed. "Take it to the bank babe, he wants to fuck your asshole," I chuckled. "Sooner or later he will do just that. I know Ted. When he gets his mind made up," I paused. "Well just trust me he will be fucking you in your butt," I laughed.

She leaned forward and put her elbows on her knees as she shook her head slowly from side to side. "But his dick is huge," she mumbled almost to herself as she stared at nothing in particular.

"You know," she said as she sat back up in her chair. "Besides my husband, yours is the only dick I have ever had back there," she half grinned. "I mean Brad is always sticking his dick in me back there. But his dick is small compared to yours," she paused. "But Ted's dick..." she stared off at nothing again.

Finally she sat up and said, "So do you think he is home?" she blushed.

"Ok," I grinned. "I just wanted you to know what you're in for. If you're ready for his cock in your ass, follow me," I added. "Did you want to call your husband and tell him you'll be late?" I asked.

"No," she said as she stood up. "He works until ten tonight, so he won't know," she added looking somewhat nervous.

"Oh hang on a second," I said as I reached up and grabbed one of my cameras.

"What's that?" she asked.

"It's a video camera," I calmly replied watching her eyes widen and her mouth fall open.

"You don't think I would miss getting video of your hot body do ya?" I chuckled.

"Ya, b-b-but..." she whimpered.

"Don't worry," I said. "No one sees these videos but me when I am jacking off," I laughed. She was confused but simply shrugged her shoulders and did not press the issue. I was glad of that.

As we locked up and headed to our respective vehicles, I told her, "By the way, when Ted is fucking you in your ass, I will be fucking your mouth," I grinned. "And you might want to pull your top down," she jumped when she realized she had not pulled her tee shirt down. "Your tits are very nice, but we're in public," I laughed.

She got a strange kind of grin on her face and her eyes seemed to dance as she looked at me without responding and slowly pulled her tee shirt down.

I called Ted on my cell and told him to grab some lube. I told him I was bringing Lisa and that I had told her he would want to fuck her in her ass if I took her over to see him.

"And she still wanted to come over," Ted gasped.

"She thought about it for a long time, and I thought she might chicken out, but she is behind me in her car," I chuckled.

"HOT DAMN!" Ted bellowed on the phone, "I get me some hot young white wife ass tonight," he laughed.

"You'll need a lot of lube she was super tight on my cock," I laughed. "By the way, yours is the first black cock she has ever seen," I added with a chuckle. He was guffawing as I clicked off the phone.

I pulled up to Ted's house and Lisa pulled in behind my truck.

I got out and walked back to her car. Finally she opened the door and slowly stepped out. "Are you sure he will try to put his dick in me ah well, back there?" she moaned.

"No," I said. "I am not sure, I am positive," I chuckled.

She brightened at first, and then scowled when I added that I was positive.

"Smart ass," she half chuckled as we headed to his house.

Ted answered the doorbell opening the door he smiled broadly. "Hey ya baby," he grinned a wide grin. Ted is one of the genuinely black blacks. It seems many are lighter skinned, but Ted is one of the real black ones. So when he smiles, his white teeth almost blind you. This also makes his cock literally shine when it is wet.

"I figured you'd be back for some more of this," he laughed as he reached down and squeezed his cock through his sweat pants. He generally always wore sweatpants like I did when he was not working. Like me he never wore underwear either.

"Come on in you two," he bellowed as he stepped aside to usher us in.

I stepped in first and Lisa followed behind. Ted had not seen her in the short dress her husband had bought her to work in, and he was impressed.

"Ohhh baby, I do like that dress," he said as he flipped it up in the back as she entered his house.

Seeing her naked panty less firm ass he bellowed, "OH BABY I really like that dress now," he guffawed as Lisa jumped and ran into me, surprised that Ted had boldly flipped her dress up in the back.

In the living room he asked, "Have a seat, can I get you guys a drink?"

"Gin and tonic," I replied.

Lisa sat beside me trying to pull her short dress down nervously as she blushed bright red. "Ah me too," she stammered nervously.

Ted laughed, "That's ok baby, I won't check I.D. but I know you're not old enough. I won't tell if you won't," he laughed as she turned redder.

"Just relax," I chuckled. "He has lube," I added. I almost cracked up when I noticed the big tube of KY jelly on the end table by the sofa. Talk about being obvious, I chuckled.

She drew a huge breath, rolled her eyes and slumped in the couch further while tugging at the short hem of her skirt. Her nipples gave away her condition as they jutted out piercing the thin fabric of her tee shirt.

Ted returned with our drinks.

"Damn baby," he said as he handed her the drink. "Is it just me or are your tits bigger?" he said as he stared at her tits.

This brought an immediate reaction from her as she beamed excitedly and leaned forward thrusting her tits out. She completely forgot about her short skirt as she slid forward on the sofa and her skirt pulled back totally exposing her wet hairless cunt to Ted who was staring at her tits until she slid forward. This caused his eyes to drop and drink in the sight of her wet pussy.

Lisa was thrusting her tits out and looking down at them proudly, unaware Ted was now looking at her exposed cunt.

"Do you really think they are bigger?" she gushed as she looked down at them.

"Oh ya," Ted said. "And that's not all that's bigger baby," he said as he pulled down the front of his sweatpants freeing his big black cock to bob up and down in front of her face.

She looked up and seeing his cock in front of her face she jerked back, surprised to suddenly see his huge cock bobbing in front of her.

"Oh come on baby," Ted laughed. "You've met before," he said as he grabbed the sides of her head and pulled her face forward. His cock bounced off her lips and nose and chin in that order.

"Open baby," Ted said.

Lisa's eyes were the size of hubcaps as she slowly opened her mouth.

Seeing this, Ted pumped his hips forward forcing the fat head of his cock between her parted lips. Pulling her head forward, Ted jacked his hips forward at the same time and drove the fat head of his cock into her throat, probably deeper than she had ever taken a cock before.

Pulling her head with both hands he forced his cock deeper into her throat which caused her to violently gag while pushing against him as hard as she could. For that moment he had gotten his cock not only into her throat, but clearly deeper than she had ever thought possible.

Ted stepped back pulling his cock out of her throat with a pop, as she violently jerked forward gagging, coughing and gasping all at the same time. She slumped a little drawing a huge breath with saliva drooling out of her wide open mouth.

"You know baby," Ted laughed as she continued to gasp for air. "As much as I like fucking that sweet mouth of yours, I want that tight asshole of yours tonight," he chuckled as he pushed his sweats down further and plopped down beside her on the couch.

His huge cock stuck straight up like a black flag pole.

Lisa stared at his cock as it stood rock hard. "Oh b-b-but couldn't I just suck your dick?" she whimpered.

"Hey," he laughed you can always suck my dick, but tonight I want that tight asshole of yours," he chuckled.

Ted reached beside him on the table where he just happened to have left a tube of KY jelly.

"Hold on," I said. "I want this on video," I chuckled as I started the camera and panned across Ted's hard cock to Lisa sitting wide eyed and gasping beside him with her skirt pulled up and her cunt exposed.

I reached forward and pushed her tee shirt up exposing her tits. "We can compare in a few months to see how much bigger they have become," I smiled as she squirmed beside Ted who was unscrewing the tube of KY.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,140 Followers
12