Jason and Pamela's Business Ch. 05

Story Info
I introduce Kathy to Ted.
8.8k words
4.6
17.7k
14
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,144 Followers

I figured it was about time Kathy got to meet Ted.

I stopped by Ted’s place and told him all about Kathy. He had enjoyed his time with Lisa, Jason and Pamela’s other new girl, so he was excited to hear about Kathy.

I told him about and promised to show him the video’s of Kathy with my neighbor Herb. This really got Ted going. Especially the first video where Herb forced her to suck his cock and swallow his load.

“She sounds hot as hell,” Ted chuckled.

“Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed,” I laughed.

I also told him my idea on how I thought he should be introduced to her. He was totally in favor of my plan and was laughing as I left to track down Kathy. I had no idea of where she would be working, but I knew the general area and figured I could spot their truck.

When I finally located them, I pulled up and signaled Kathy over to my truck.

“How’s work?” I asked as she got to my window.

“Well it’s hot,” she smiled as she unscrewed the lid on a bottle of water she had stopped to get from an ice chest in the back of their truck on her way over to my truck.

As she raised the bottle to her lips, I gazed lustfully at her breasts under the thin cut off tee shirt. When she lifted the bottle I could see the bottom swell of her tits peeking out from where the shirt had been cut by Pamela. Kathy’s firm belly rippled as she chugged the cold water. The cleft of her cunt looked delicious under her thin cut off leggings.

“How are the tips going?” I asked.

She paused from drinking the cold water and looked at me with her cute little pixie smile. “Do you have to ask?” she grinned.

I laughed, “I guess not,” I chuckled. “At the rate you and Pamela are going, well and even Lisa I guess, I will be working for you guys one of these days,” I chuckled.

She laughed. “Well I don’t know about that,” she grinned, “But we’re doing pretty good,” she added. “My hubby is happy getting his twenty to twenty five bucks a day for his beer,” she laughed. “I bank the rest in my private account which is really doing well these days,” she smiled a broad grin and winked.

She told me that Lisa had quizzed her about how much she made in tips. “Shit,” Kathy laughed, “She was really being taken advantage of,” she added. “I am pretty sure she will be doing a whole lot better now,” Kathy grinned.

“Good,” I said. “I told her to talk to you and Pamela. Hell for all she was doing to those horny old farts and they were slipping her twenty bucks on average,” I rolled my eyes. “She was really being fucked, in more ways than one,” I added.

“Well she is not really all that swift,” Kathy laughed and I winked at her.

“I have a favor to ask of you,” I said.

“Uh oh,” Kathy said shaking her head.

“Hey, it’s harmless, trust me,” I laughed. “I have this long time business associate. I guess I have known him something like twenty years or more. He is a genuinely great guy, and he would do anything for anybody. But he has one issue that bugs me,” I added.

“Here it comes,” she said grinning.

“No it’s probably the opposite of what you’re thinking with your dirty mind,” I laughed.

Kathy rolled her eyes and cocked her head to one side waiting to hear more.

“He is scared to death of the opposite sex,” I said.

“Ah hello,” she laughed. “Have you ever met a gay guy?” she chuckled.

I laughed. “No he is not gay. We play tennis from time to time and believe me he ogles the girls. He just freezes up when they get close. He will always find a reason to leave. I have tried many times to get him to at least talk with a girl, but he freezes,” I said.

“We have discussed it before and I even asked him if he was gay. NO WAY, he said. He is just not comfortable around girls. He lives by himself and I know for a fact he has never been with a girl in his entire life. It’s like he is scared of them,” I said.

“You have GOT to be kidding me,” she said with her eyes wide and her mouth open in disbelief.

“We have talked about his issue, and believe me, it’s true. He has never been with a girl. Hell he can’t get close enough to them without freaking out and running,” I laughed.

“Is he ugly or something?” she asked.

“Well he is not pretty, but he is not ugly, no,” I said. “He is bald though,” I added.

“Hell half of my customers are bald,” she laughed. “So how do I play into this?” she asked.

“Well I was thinking when you get done and come to change your clothes,” she interrupted me.

“Oh sure, I suppose you want me to suck him off or something like that,” she blurted as she rolled her eyes in feigned disgust.

I laughed. “Have you not been listening to me?” I chuckled. “In the first place, the minute he sees you he is going to want to bolt. That’s what he always does. So I doubt seriously you could even get close to his cock,” I laughed. “Even if you did get close to him I know he would freak out if you ever tried to touch him anywhere, let alone his dick,” I laughed.

“I was thinking if he could maybe see your tits, you know just maybe a quick flash or something like that, that could get him to where he would not run away every time a girl comes close,” I said.

“How is seeing my boobs going to help him?” she asked cocking her head to one side.

“I know for a fact he has never seen real tits. I mean maybe he has seen them in a magazine or on his computer or something, but that not like seeing them in person. I don’t know, I just figured if he could see some real ones, he might make up his mind to overcome his phobia and try to actually talk to a girl. I just feel sorry for him,” I added.

She laughed and shook her head. “So I am supposed to walk in and pull my top up and show him my boobs and that is going to cure him,” she laughed. “Wouldn’t it seem a little odd for me to walk in and flash him out of the blue, for no reason,” she chuckled.

I laughed. “I didn’t say this would be easy. With him it would be one hurdle at a time. The first one would be to keep him from dashing out the door. The second, who knows, maybe sit next to him. I mean I would be talking and doing my best to keep him calm and not run. Then who knows, maybe as you’re talking to him sort of reach over and touch him. I mean a hand job would be great, but I really seriously doubt you could ever get that far. I mean this may take a few meetings. I just think he would be happier if he had someone living with him. Hell he has money,” I laughed.

She laughed, “I still think he is gay,” she giggled.

“Well if you flash your tits at him, we could find that out too. Who knows, but I seriously doubt he is,” I laughed.

She looked around and took another pull on her cold water before asking, “And just exactly when is this ah, meeting supposed to take place?” she said.

“Well it could happen today when you get off,” I grinned.

She threw her head back, “Oh wow,” she said nervously. “What if when I see him I don’t want to go through with it?” she asked.

“Then you change your clothes as usual and leave,” I said smiling.

She paced from side to side stopping from time to time to look at me and shake her head. She looked incredibly hot in her skimpy outfit and her nipples appeared to be rock hard, which I took as a good sign. Looking at her incredible body, it was no wonder she was making a killing in tips. Just looking at her made me want to jack off.

“I suppose if I don’t do this, my husband suddenly gets to see some videos you happen to have of me with a certain old fat guy,” she gave me a scowling look.

“Hey, your husband will NEVER see those. They are reserved for me to jack off to,” I grinned.

She threw her head back again and shook her head with a slight grin on her face. “Promise,” she said smiling at me.

“Scouts honor,” I said grinning back at her.

She drew a deep breath and said, “Ok, we can try it. But if I change my mind, I am just leaving,” she added.

“Fair enough,” I said. “His name is Ted, but I will introduce you when you come in to change. Whatever you do, please help me to keep him from running the minute he sees you,” I chuckled.

I headed back to Jason’s building and lot to make sure my cameras were all set up. Since so much had happened in this building lately, I had added cameras to capture all that took place there. I also had one extra loose camera to use for close ups. I also wanted to pick up a tube of KY jelly on my way.

I had plans for Kathy’s ass since I was pretty sure she was still a virgin in her asshole. I called Ted on my way and told him it was on for that afternoon when they finished their lawns. His booming guffaw echoed on the phone and he told me he would meet me there shortly.

Ted showed up wearing baggy loose fitting shorts and a tank top tee shirt and flip flops, or thongs as they are called. His summer attire highlighted his blackness since it was all white in color. He had a smile a mile wide as he clapped his hands together in eager anticipation when he walked in.

We went over how he should behave when she arrived. “Remember,” I said, “Girls scare you and you normally avoid them and generally want to leave if they come close,” I laughed.

“I got it, I got it,” he laughed. “Don’t worry about me; I plan on having my eyes closed most of the time. Until I get my dick in her mouth, then hang on baby,” he guffawed loudly as he clapped his hands together again.

I held up my tube of KY jelly, “When you get that log of yours in her mouth, hang on to her because I am blazing a new trail in her ass,” I laughed. “I have an idea she may not like that too much,” I added with a chuckle.

“She’s never had a cock in her ass?” Ted asked.

“Well it’s hard to say for sure,” I chuckled, “But we’ll find out,” I high fived Ted who was guffawing again.

A short while later I saw their pickup pass the window on its way to where they normally park it. I activated my battery of cameras in the room.

“Ok buddy prepare yourself, they just pulled in,” I chuckled as I headed to the door. I wanted to talk to Kathy before she walked in. I grabbed my spray bottle filled with water and headed out the door.

Phil was just getting in his car and I stopped Kathy before she got to the door. She turned beet red when she saw me.

“Is he in there?” she asked nervously.

“He is,” I replied as I raised the spray bottle and sprayed her cut off tee shirt over her tits.

“What the hell,” she blurted as she jerked back trying to block the spray.

“It was hot, you were working and you worked up a sweat which makes your shirt wet which now makes your nipples visible,” I laughed.

“Hey I need all the enticement I can get to keep him from running out on us. Seeing your nipples just might buy us some time,” I added.

Kathy calmed down and sighed as she cocked her head to one side and rolled her eyes.

“I don’t believe this,” she mumbled as she put her hands down and stuck her delicious boobs out proudly. I sprit zed them again, and then gave her a shot to her crotch.

She jumped, “Hey! I don’t sweat down there,”

I laughed, “I know but it makes it easier to do this,” I said as I reached down and pushed the crotch of her leggings into her cunt which really accentuated her pussy lips. She had that camel toe effect going in a BIG and delicious looking way.

She stood shaking her head as I pushed the crotch of her shorts in her cunt, “Do you REALLY think this is necessary?” she said with a deep sigh as she looked down at what I was doing.

“I just don’t want him to rabbit on us,” I laughed.

I stepped back to examine my work. Her tits looked incredible. I could see her nipples through the thin material that was now wet. I scanned down to her crotch and with her leggings being wet and the work I did poking material in, her cunt was not only obvious, it looked delicious. My cock was already getting hard.

She stood scowling at me, with her hands on her hips, “Satisfied,” she said.

I laughed. “If he runs, he has to be fucking gay. You are HOT girl,” I laughed.

“Let’s get this over with,” she blurted. “I have to get changed and get home. I can’t stay long,” she added.

I stepped aside and Kathy opened the door and stepped inside.

I was nearly knocked off my feet as she suddenly lurched backward while spinning around to bolt out of the building.

I was almost bowled over by her. I looked in to see what could have caused this sudden and almost violent retreat. Ted was standing with his back to me. I realized I had failed to mention Ted was a black man.

I stepped out and pulled the door closed. “What the hell Kathy,” I bellowed.

“HE’S BLACK!” she blurted with her eyes the size of saucers.

I laughed, “Well ya... So what?” I said as calmly as I could considering her near frantic state.

“Ah ah...” she fumbled for words. “Ah well ah, I ah...” she paced. “My husband would be furious if he found out I was doing ANYTHING with a black man,” she blurted. “I have never done ANYTHING with a black man,” she added looking terrified.

I looked at her in astonishment. “Are you fucking SERIOUS?” I said staring at her with my mouth hanging open.

She blushed a brilliant red. “Well ah,” she stammered. “I don’t have a problem with it, I mean its Larry,” she spewed rapidly, “He would NOT be happy if he found out I was talking to a black man. I think he feels threatened by them ah...” she fumbled again for words. “He has nothing against them either ah, I don’t think. He ah, he ah...” her voice trailed off as she paced nervously wringing her hands together.

“Well then,” I said in a calm and calculated voice, “lets us not tell your husband then,” I chuckled, giving her a big smile and tilting my head to one side.

She blushed and was clearly at a loss for words.

I laughed. “So you have never spent any time with a black man then,” I said looking at her frantically pace while continually wringing her hands together.

She stopped pacing and turned toward me looking down to the ground. Slowly she shook her head no. “I grew up in a neighborhood that was pretty much all white,” she mumbled.

“Well then, that is perfect,” I laughed. “Ted has never spent any time with a girl,” I smiled at her. “And you have never been with a black man,” I laughed.

Her shoulders slumped and she sighed. “I just don’t think I can do this,” she whimpered as she looked down at the ground.

I grabbed her by her shoulders and spun her around as I pushed her toward the door. “Oh don’t be silly,” I laughed. “Of course you can. Besides,” I laughed. “Ted will probably run out the door anyway,” I chuckled as I reached past her to open the door and nudge her trembling body inside.

Ted still had his back to us. “Ted,” I yelled, “I want you to meet one of Jason’s newest hires,” I said.

Ted turned and as planned, his eyes grew wide and he blurted that he had to go. He was making his way toward the door when I stepped in front of him.

“Oh no you don’t,” I commanded. “You have GOT to get over this fear of the opposite sex damn it,” I bellowed.

Ted froze in his tracks and looked down. He avoided looking at Kathy, which I think was intriguing to her. She had a look of actual concern when she saw Ted’s response to her presence.

I am sure she was shocked to see that maybe this guy was actually afraid of girls. Ted was playing the role perfectly. He did not look at Kathy but instead kept eyeing the door or the floor.

“No... Ah, I really d-d-do have to go,” Ted whined.

“Bullshit,” I said. “Get over there and sit down. I want you to meet Kathy, damn it,” I repeated with my voice growing more commanding.

He avoided looking at her as he nervously backed toward the padded bench I told him to sit on. He reached the bench and sat. He continued looking at the floor and avoided looking at Kathy.

“Kathy, this is Ted. Ted, this is Kathy,” I said all the while Ted was staring at the floor in front of him.

“Well at least go shake his hand Kathy,” I said with a chuckle.

She nervously walked over and stood in front of the cowering Ted and extended her hand.

Kathy was genuinely a nervous wreck and Ted played the role of a genuine nervous wreck to a tee.

“TED,” I bellowed. “Shake Kathy’s hand,” I commanded.

Staring at the floor, Ted shakily reached up and held his hand out for her to shake.

Kathy took his hand and shook it. “Nice to meet you” she said nervously. I was pretty sure Ted was the first black man she had ever touched by the way she was acting.

Ted more or less groaned, still staring at the floor in front of him.

“Ted,” I yelled. “Look at her damn it, she is gorgeous,” I said shaking my head.

Ted’s head bobbed up to steal a quick look, and then returned to the floor. Then he looked up again and this time stared maybe a millisecond longer before looking back at the floor.

“Isn’t she a cutie?” I said.

No reply from Ted. “Ted,” I repeated “Isn’t she a cutie?”

He glanced quickly up and more or less grunted something that sounded like yes, before looking back to the floor.

“Do you see what you’re missing Ted?” I said. “Shit Ted, look at her nipples. You can see them through her tee shirt. Damn it, look at them,” I bellowed.

Ted jerked his head up and stared at Kathy’s boobs in front of him.

I was standing behind Kathy and the back of her neck turned bright red under Ted’s stare.

“TED,” I bellowed. “Do you see what you’re missing?”

Ted continued staring at Kathy’s tits.

“Pull your shirt up Kathy so he can see your boobs,” I said.

She flinched when I said that but with shaking hands, she finally reached and after a big sigh, she pulled her tee shirt up, but only for a second before jerking it back down.

Ted’s eyes grew wider when he caught a quick glimpse of Kathy’s bare tits. The second she jerked her shirt back down, Ted immediately dropped his head and stared at the floor in front of him again.

“How do you expect him to see them when you jerk your shirt down so fast?” I said as I reached from behind her and pulled her shirt up again. “Fuck it, just take the damn thing off,” I said as I pulled it up and over her head. I surprised her when I did this, but managed to do it before she could stop me.

Both of her arms immediately crossed over her boobs as she stood in front of Ted naked from the waist up and blushing to the maximum.

“That’s not going to work,” I said as I reached around her and pulled her arms down to her sides.

“TED,” I bellowed again. “Look at her delicious tits damn it. DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU’RE MISSING?”

Kathy was beet red and shaking like a leaf as Ted looked up and gazed at her naked breasts quivering in front of him. Her nipples jutted rock hard as she stood there trembling.

“I should go!” Ted blurted as he stared at Kathy’s tits.

“Go,” I laughed, “Shit Ted, touch them,” I said as I pushed Kathy forward. She was practically vibrating but she allowed me to press her close enough for Ted for him to touch her tits.

“TED!” I bellowed, “Touch her tits man. Reach up and touch her fucking tits you idiot. Feel what you’re missing out on,” I yelled.

Kathy’s entire body was shaking like a leaf as Ted slowly reached up with his huge black hands to first touch, and then cup her jiggling firm tits.

I left Kathy there with her tits being groped by Ted and I ran around behind him. “Well, look what we have here Kathy,” I laughed as I looked at Ted’s crotch. She looked nervously at me as Ted was busy mauling her tits and I nodded toward his crotch.

His baggy shorts had pitched a huge tent in them. Kathy’s mouth fell open and her eyes widened in shock at the size of the tent in his baggy shorts. She stood frozen with Ted now squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. She was transfixed by the size of tent in his shorts. She just stared at it saying nothing.

“Do you see what you have been missing Ted?” I repeated. “You need female companions in your life buddy,” I laughed.

I moved closer behind Ted and reached and grabbed his wrists pulling his hands off Kathy’s tits. I pulled his wrists back. Ted was obviously helping me but he was making it look like I was really overpowering him.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,144 Followers