Jason Ch. 01

Story Info
She gets a strap-on.
993 words
4.11
171.5k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hmm420
hmm420
8 Followers

I met him by the side of the road at an arranged spot. I got out of my car and walked over to him, I really liked what I saw. We had been chatting on line for a few months and I was so excited I was finally meeting him. We gave each other a long kiss, his tongue felt so good in my mouth, his hands were on my big tits, squeezing my rock hard nipples. I had my hand on his cock, it was rock hard and straining through the material of his jeans. I unbuttoned his jeans right there, cars and trucks were driving by but we didn't care. I took his cock in my hand and started to rub it slowly, up and down, teasing him. I turned around and leaned against his truck and pulled him against me. I had on a blue satin like skirt and no panties. I could feel his hard cock rubbing up and down the crack of my ass. I wanted him so bad, I had to have him.

"Follow me, Jason, we will go to the hotel down the road." He agreed and we both got into our cars and drove off.

We pulled into the parking lot and I grabbed my overnight bag, filled with toys. I had already registered on the computer so we got to our room fairly quickly. I had to feel his cock buried inside my cunt, what I had in store for him would have to wait for a little while. I was stripping off my clothes with every step I took towards the king sized bed and he was doing the same. We fell onto the bed together, touching each other all over and just looking into each others eyes. He started to suck on my fat nipples,licking and sucking them as hard as he could. I was crying out in pain and pleasure. He then slipped two fingers into my soaking wet cunt and I came instantly, the walls of my pussy gripping his fingers like crazy. I screamed out his name and begged him to fuck me NOW! He flipped me over onto my stomach and I stuck my ass in the air. He slowly slid his huge cock into my pussy, pushing and pushing until the whole fucking thing was buried inside me. I was frantically rubbing my clit with one hand and slamming back against him every time he rammed his cock inside me. I had three huge orgasms, one right after another, this man really knew how to use his cock. He came inside my pussy, I could feel all that cum splashing inside my cunt.

He pulled his cock out of me and watched as his cum ran right out of my stretched out pussy. He began rubbing his cum into my asshole and clit, all over me. He bent over and started to lightly flick his tongue up and down, from my clit to my asshole. I was moaning and pushing my cunt in his face, desperately trying to get more of his tongue inside me. I started cumming and it was like I couldn't stop. He just kept licking and sucking all of my cum right down his throat. I finally stopped cumming and he came up to lay down beside me. We kissed for what seemed like forever, the taste and smell of my cunt all over his face. I turned over on the bed and grabbed my overnight bag, he smiled nervously knowing what was in store for him. I pulled out my big strap on cock and put it on. I kneeled on the bed over him so he could see the big rubber cock and balls. I rubbed my rubber cock over his nipples and down to his cock. I leaned over him to kiss him a little bit more and then I gently rolled him over onto his stomach. He got onto his hands and knees on the bed and I stood on the floor playing with his tight asshole. I gently slid my finger inside of his ass and held it there for a minute. He started to move back onto my finger a bit so I started to work it in and out of his ass. I put one more finger into his tight hole and rubbed his prostate gland making him yell out my name and push back onto my fingers as hard as he could. I was afraid he would cum to quickly this way so I took my fingers out and squirted some lube onto the head of my fake cock and also rubbing lube onto his hole. I slowly, gently slid the head of my cock into his ass. I stood completely still for a couple of minutes until he started to beg me to fuck him.

"Do you want me to fuck you in the ass with my cock, Jason?" I asked.

"Oh God, Heather, please, please fuck me in my tight ass, I am begging you, fuck my virgin ass....."

Man, hearing him beg for my cock was so fucking hot, I slid more and more of my cock inside of his hole until it was buried inside his ass. Once again I stood still until he started to move back and forth, fucking my cock with his ass. I really started to slam it in and out, giving him the fucking we had talked about for months now, fucking his tight asshole was outstanding. I reached around and started to stroke his big cock feeling all the pre cum roll off the head of his cock, rubbing it in. As I felt the cum start to shoot out of his cock I immediately started to cum, slamming my cock into his ass as hard as I could. Once again we collapsed onto the bed together and fell asleep in each others arms.

hmm420
hmm420
8 Followers