Jason Claims His Prize

Story Info
BBW is surprised in her room.
2.4k words
4.1
75k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd never win no beauty pageant but she would do just fine for what I wanted to do to her. I'd been watching her for weeks. Weeks of seeing her big breast jiggle and her big ass shake. I get more and more turned on every time I think about what I was going to do to her so very soon. The timing had to be just right. I always had a thing for the bigger ladies ever since I was a boy, when I had heard one of the older boys say that they had more cushion for the pushin at the time I didn't quite understand what they had meant but as I got older I became very much more aware of exactly what they meant by that. Although none of that had mattered I never was very good with the girls always so shy and I found it very hard to approach them. But this time it would not matter.

I crouched waiting for her to turn off the lights and at last she did, now I would be able to move in closer. Because very soon it would be time for me to put my plan into action. I swiftly ran across the yard and right next to the house making sure not to make a sound. Slowly I crept along the house to the window that she always left ajar to let the cool air in her room. I ever so quietly peeked in the window and to my surprised eyes I was in for a treat.

There she lay on the bed naked, this time rubbing her breasts. Then she moved her hand down her side moving her hand to her thigh and running her fingers on her thigh. Then she spread her legs and I got a view of heaven. I was surprised her pussy was completely bald and looked so soft and pink. Then she ever so lightly started to rub her fingers up and down her pink slit. I could see that she was already wet. She ever so slowly slipped her finger in between her pussy lips and started to rub her clit in slow circles. Then she slid her fingers down her slit and slid two fingers into her wet hole and slowly slid them in and out and then she stopped and reached over to her nightstand drawer and pulled out what appeared to be a vibrator. She then slid it up and down her wet slit then she slid it into herself and I could hear her moan with pleasure as she did so. I continued to watch her as she brought herself closer and closer to orgasm. As she reached the peak and her orgasm consumed her I could vaguely hear her call out a name, but I couldn't clearly understand exactly what name she had said. As she lay there her breathing slowly returned to normal, she slid her vibrator back into her nightstand and reached over and pulled her sheet up over her and drifted off to sleep.

I patiently waited for her to finally drift off to sleep and then I continued to wait a while longer just to make sure she was in a deep sleep before I made my move. After about a half hour I finally felt that it was time to make my move and I was definitely more then ready for what was about to happen. I reached to my back pocket and pulled the ski mask out of my pocket and slipped it on. I then reached up to the window and slowly slid the window open the rest of the way to allow me to enter her room.

I climb into her room and then silently slid the window back shut so that no sound will escape. I then pulled the sheer curtains shut so that no one was able to see in the window and try and stop me. The curtains were sheer enough that the light from outside still provided me ample light for the occasion. I take a second to stand there and admire the beauty before me as she sleeps. Little does she know what is about to happen to her.

I silently walked up to the head of the bed and as I approach I reach out and cover her mouth with my hand knowing she is going to try and scream as soon as she awakes. As I cover her mouth the feel of my hand over her mouth awakens her and she tries to scream. I say if you stop screaming and promise not to scream again I'll uncover your mouth otherwise I'm going to have to gag you. Are you going to stop? She nods her head yes and I slowly remove my hand from her mouth. I then reach into my pocket and remove the rope I have and grab a hold of her wrists and she says no please don't...stop. Silence or I'm going to gag you, do you hear me? She silently lays there. Answer me! Her voice quivers as she replies yes.

I then proceed to tie her hands to the headboard. Then I reach up and caress her face running my finger down the side of her face and down her neck and across her bared shoulder. Slowly caressing the skin that is exposed before I reach for the sheet. I then slowly slide the sheet down revealing her large creamy white breasts. I stop to admire the view before me. I look up at her face only to see that she has her eyes pressed tightly closed. Open your eyes I say. I wait for her to do as I said. She remains laying there with her eyes shut. So I repeat myself. Open your eyes now! Don't make me hurt you.

She slowly complies. There that's much better now look at me I say. I pause and wait...NOW! She looks up at me scared and embarrassed...no one had ever seen her naked before and she was sure that he was going to laugh at her fat body or make some vulgar comment. But when she looked up into his eyes she didn't see any repulsion or disgust but instead she saw passion and lust.

I then continue my caresses. Sliding my fingers along the side of her breast up to the tip of her nipple then slowly traced around her whole nipple first on one side then over to the other side repeating the slow caress. She could feel herself starting to become aroused she tried to fight it. This was wrong she wasn't suppose to enjoy it and yet when he pulled his hand away she almost felt like crying out no. But she didn't let herself.

I stood up and shed my shirt and pants leaving only my boxer briefs on. She watched as he stripped off his clothes until he was almost naked. I stood there looking down at her so vulnerable and I could feel myself pulse and harden even more knowing that soon I would have my prize. She couldn't help but notice that he was aroused. His cock strained against his boxer briefs and they were barely able to contain him completely. I reached out and flicked first one then the other nipple with my finger. I then walked to the end of the bed grabbed a hold of the sheet and pulled it completely off of her.

Revealing her complete nakedness to me. She instantly pressed her legs together as soon as I pulled the sheet off her. She tried to hide her pussy from my view as best she could. Which of course did not work. I looked at her and only had to say one word. Stop! She instantly stopped trying to hide herself as soon as I said it. For some reason she feels drawn to do as he wishes. She knows what is going to happen and knows that she won't be able to stop him and yet she feels that he won't hurt her.

I walk back around to the side of the bed and lay down beside her and begin my caresses again. First her face, then down the side of her neck, then down over her breasts taking my time to trace her nipples once again and then I slide my hand down her belly. Then back up her belly and over to her side sliding my hand down to her hip, then down her leg to her knee. Then I slide my hand over her knee and slide it between her knees and look up at her and say open and although she is resistant at first she finally slides her knees apart. I then slide my hand up the inside of her thigh. Making sure not to touch her pussy just yet. I can see that although she is a bit resistant that she is already wet. I then slide my hand down to her knee again and then move my hand over to her other leg and slide my hand up her thigh again not yet touching her pussy. I then slide my hand up just above her pussy and then with just my finger I slide my finger down just over her wet pussy making sure not to penetrate inside her pussy lips just yet. I slide my finger back up over her pussy lips and then place my whole hand over her pussy and gently put pressure down with the heel of my palm right over her clit. I then lean down and capture one of her nipple between my lips and suckle at her breast and I slowly start to grind the heel of my palm against her.

I then slide down her side and move between her legs. I lay my hand on her thigh and I feel her tremble. I start at her knee kissing my way up her thigh then I switch to her other knee and kiss my way up again. When I reach the top I can smell her arousal its intoxicating and I can't help myself I reach out with the tip of my tongue and slide it up her pussy slit. When I do this I hear her gasp, she tastes heavenly. I then slide my tongue between her pussy lips and when I reach the top I use my fingers to spread her pussy lips apart and use my tongue to flick her clit. When I do this I feel her jump under me. I then use my tongue and gently circle and flick her clit. Meanwhile I slide my hand down to her dripping wet hole and slide first one then two fingers into her. I turn my hand and wiggle my fingers in a come hither motion and I hear her moan in pleasure. I continue my come hither motion with my fingers as I take her clit and suck it into my mouth and now she is bucking her pussy against my face and just as I feel and hear her starting to get close to cumming I take my fingers out of her pussy and pull my face away and I hear her moan out a barely audible nooo.

I then stand up and slide my boxer briefs off and then I climb back onto the bed between her legs. I grab a hold of my rock hard cock and I run it up and down her wet slit lubricating my cock head with her pussy juice. I use the tip of my cock and tap it on her clit and I hear her moan every time I do this. But before I claim my prize I want to know one thing...I want to know what name she called out earlier.

So I look up at her and I say "tell me who's name you called out earlier?" and she looks at me almost confused and then she realizes that I must have been watching her earlier while she was masturbating and she gets bright red with embarrassment. Tell me I say to her once again and she looks away and I tell her to look at me and tell me who's name it was. She looks at me and says Jason and I'm taken aback for a moment thinking that the Jason she was referring to was me. So I ask her Jason who and she says I don't know his last name only his first he lives across the street and I'm shocked for a moment as I realize that I am the one that she was fantasizing about earlier. I compose myself and I ask her if she ever told him she wanted him and she says no...no one what's me and I look down at her and tell I do and I remove my mask revealing to her just who I was and she gasps in surprise.

I lean down and softly kiss her on the lips and she eagerly returns the kiss. I reach up and untie her hands and then I reach down between us and grab a hold of my cock and place it at her entrance and look her in the eyes and she smiles up at me as I press forward and enter her, finally claiming my prize and its heavenly. Hot, wet, and tight as a glove. I start out slowly sliding in and out of her slowly starting to pick up my pace as I do she starts to moan louder and starts to thrust her hips up to meet my every thrust. We both are on a fast approach to our orgasms. In and out I slide over and over again. I can feel myself starting to reach the breaking point. All of a sudden she screams out and thrusts her hips up. I feel her pussy muscles grab a hold of me and squeeze me. Which pushes me overboard and I explode inside of her. I felt like I was never going to stop cumming. When we come down enough I slide out of her and lay down beside her and cuddle up to her wrapping my arms around her and holding her close. Where we fall asleep in each others arms.

Now here we are almost nine months later and I lay here on the bed rubbing my hands all over her hugely swollen belly...our twins will be arriving any day now and I just can't wait for them to get here. She is pretty excited too. We both now enjoy all the pleasure that we possibly can. Who ever knew that this is how it would all end.