Jason Does the Old Dyke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dass4450
dass4450
647 Followers

“Don’t get carried away. It’s just like a giant clit. Now me,” she demanded lolling back on the bed.

Jason swiftly knelt and applied his educated tongue to her juicing slit, and quickly realised that it wouldn’t take much to get her to pop. Her outer lips were bulging and her inner lips were bright red and slippery. He reached for her strawberry sized nipples, pinched them hard and gently bit her clit. She went right off, moaning, “you bastard, you bastard, you bloody well got me off ...... again!! I don’t believe it. Now fuck me!”

Jason couldn’t wait either. Swiftly he pushed her up the bed until her head was on the pillows, then pushed her raised knees apart and pushed between them. Unerringly, his huge cockhead found the entrance to heaven and slid in like a docking space station. She was hot and tight and gasped loudly as he hit bottom.

“Good grief!! It feels better than Sylvia’s dildo. It’s hot, so hot.”

Jason mashed his chest against her heaving breasts, and grasping her lush arse cheeks in his huge hands, commenced fucking her with powerful lengthy strokes, varying the depth, the angle and the speed. She had her arms around his neck, her ankles crossed behind his bum, moaning and grimacing with ecstasy.

“This is good, so fuuuuuucking good. More, oh more, you big cocked bastard. Give me mooooooorrrrre!!!”

Jason felt her inundate his driving prick and stopped shafting her, letting her soak. When the trembling died down, he whipped her over onto her knees, parted them and sank home into her pulsating maw. He reached under her and grabbed her dangling melons and used them to pull himself into her. Faster and faster he fucked his cock into her until she screeched his name and wailed. Faster and faster until he was hammering, feeling the spunk gather and shoot fiery bullets of cum deep into her depths.

He slumped on her back and she fell forward onto the pillows.

They rolled onto the backs and he slid his arm under neck. She nestled close and looked up at him. “You win. My name is Michelle and I do like cock - well, yours anyway. Don’t you tell anybody. A girl’s got to maintain a reputation around town. But, it’s going to be awfully difficult to give up Sylvia.”

“Hell, I’m not asking you to give up Sylvia. In fact, why don’t you and I give her a surprise when she gets back.”

Her eyes brightened. “Ooooh yes. What a great idea. In the meantime, how long before we can fuck again?”

dass4450
dass4450
647 Followers
12