Jason Gets Paddled

Story Info
The price for disturbing Mistress's sleep.
2.2k words
4.47
29.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lilee
Lilee
18 Followers

Jason lay with his fingers laced behind his head. His hair was still slightly damp from his bath, and his body was tired from the day’s labor. He felt good, stronger then he’d ever been. The last few months had proved more trying then he would have guessed. He rose before dawn every morning and was constantly busy all the day long. Cleaning was a large part of his day, cleaning stalls, cleaning tack, cleaning horses. At first that had been Jason’s only tasks, but soon Cole saw he had a rather fine hand with horses and trusted him to take over the training and exercise of some of the animals. Add to that pitching hay, clearing trails, mending leather, and ferrier work and he more than had a right to fall into his bed at night in exhaustion.

At first that’s just what he had done, but he was young and used to intensive labor. It didn’t take long before he found his stride and became more efficient in the stable. His days though still full no longer felt hectic, and he no longer felt that all his energy was expended at the end of the day. This was both a blessing and a curse, for it gave him time to do things like lie awake and think… and listen.

Sleeping quarters had been set up in one corner of the stable. Two rooms, one for the Stable Master and the other for his Hands, so that someone would always be available to care for the horses, or assist a guest. The soft quiet sounds of the stable were muffled, and usually comforting. Tonight though the sounds did nothing to comfort and lull him into sleep.

His mind wandered as it so often did to Lady Desmona. She came to the stable nearly every day and he saw her often. She made time to talk to both him and Cole about his progress and training. But since that first day she had bought him she had not touched him in a sexual way. In fact he was not allowed any intimacy, not even the relief he could bring himself. Lady Desmona had made it quite clear that he was to concentrate on his training, and in no uncertain terms had demanded his chastity.

At first that had been an easy thing, but, as the days had turned to weeks, and then months, it was becoming increasingly difficult to concentrate on anything. Her daily presence did not help at all. Every time he saw that golden mane his hands tingled to touch, to see if the spun gold could be as soft as it looked. She was quick to anger but her smile could make his heart stop. Her usual attire was form fitting, revealing quite a bit of skin, and left little to the imagination, but imaging he did. Much to his chagrin he found he needed only to think of her for a moment to feel a deep-seated need in his groin, and to see her made him burn with desire. He was sure he was not very successful at hiding this fact from her, but she chose to ignore it.

Jason rolled to his side, facing the wood slat wall behind his narrow bunk. He closed his eyes and tried to will himself to sleep, tried to listen only to the sounds of the night and not focus on the images in his mind. He might have succeeded if he hadn’t noticed the soft rhythmic sounds coming from the other side of the wall. He swore he heard a masculine mummer, a feminine sigh, and then an in drawn breath. He opened his eyes and stared at the wood plank before him. He had never noticed before that tiny amounts of light leaked around the one plank right near his head.

He felt his body tighten, almost against his will he moved closer to the wall. He felt the heat of embarrassment in his cheeks but he couldn’t help himself. He adjusted his head so he could look through the tiny slit in the wall, and then wished he hadn’t. His already stiff member throbbed uncomfortably. He thought he recognized the woman with Cole as one of the kitchen helpers… Mary, if he remembered her name right. She was a pretty little thing, small breasts with jutting nipples and a trim waist. She straddled Cole’s hips, his hands cupping her bottom and guiding her rhythm. He could see the length of glistening member emerge as she lifted, and heard her soft little pants and she sunk down once more.

Without thinking he reached down, wanting to squeeze obedience into his betraying member. This of course was a mistake and he had to bite the heal of his other hand to keep from moaning aloud. The thought crossed his mind that She would never know, how could She know? He could hear his bunk mates snores, no one would ever know except himself…. and oh goddess did he need the relief. But something stopped him, some part that told him that he himself would know of his disobedience, and another part that feared his Mistress would some how know just by looking at him that he had disobeyed her.

He rolled away from the wall to his back once more, fists clenched in frustrated anger at his sides. He squeezed his eyes shut, but he could not block the soft sounds he heard. Mary’s soft little cries became sharper, interspersed with moans of pleasure as her peek drew near. His manhood lie throbbing and rock solid against his pelvis. The thin cotton trousers he wore to sleep in were an unwanted stimulant. He knew he would never just fall asleep. He rose swiftly, not knowing where he would go but knowing he could no longer lie there.

With swift strides he nearly ran down the cold cobbles of the stable aisle and into the crisp night without. He stood for a moment just outside the front of the stable, breathing in gulps of cooling air. With sudden clarity he knew he wanted to see his Lady, he would beg for relief if necessary. Without further thought he made his way to her door, and knocked.

It open after a moment or two, yanked aside in irritation. Lady Desmona stood in the opening and he hadn’t realized until just then that he most likely would be wakening her. A hastily donned silk robe clung to her body, accentuating her curves. Her hair was a glorious mass of golden disarray and her beautiful features look softened by sleep. It took her half a second to realize it was Jason standing before her in dumbfounded silence. “What? What is it? Are you injured or ill?” The sea green of her eyes snapped to attention suddenly, “Is the Bay alright?” She asked, speaking of her favorite stallion.

“Yes, m’Lady, the stallion is fine.” He quickly assured her. “I am neither sick nor injured.” He added.

Her brows drew together. “Then what is the problem?”

“I- there isn’t a problem my Lady… not exactly.” He felt foolish, he had woke her, made her worry, and now he would tell her that is was his own rampant lust that made him do so. She was sure to be pleased. “I’m sorry I woke you my Lady, may I come in?”

“No, you may however tell me why you are at my door at this hour if nothing is wrong.”

He winced at her tone, and although he wasn’t standing in a hall full of people he felt as exposed. His eyes dropped and he shifted uncomfortably. “My Lady I- I, I am having trouble sleeping.” He finally got out

“…are you really…?” Her tone had changed dramatically, gone from irritation to amusement, and he suddenly realized she must have noticed his state of arousal through the thin pants he wore. His cheeks felt positively a flame. “Now, why would that be?” She purred.

His head jerked up as if on a sting and his anguished eyes looked into hers pleadingly. He saw the curl of her lovely lips, the amusement in her eyes, but no mercy. Slowly he lowered his head once more. “I can not think of anything but you my Lady,” He said lowly, “You haunt my thoughts waking and asleep, and I am afraid that I am not strong enough to obey your wishes.”

The expression on Desmona’s face softened, but he couldn’t see it. She knew this was no planned speech, but came from the heart, and nothing else he might have said would have swayed her. She stepped away from the door, turning her back. “Close the door behind you.” She told him.

Jason stood for a moment more before his brain registered that she had not told him to go away. He nearly jumped into the room, only just remembering to close the door behind him. He followed her as she crossed the room and stopped as she sat on the chair by the fire.

“Disrobe.” She said, and he complied eagerly. He remembered how humiliated he’d felt when she had made him pleasure himself before her, his cheeks heated with the memory but his member throbbed with anticipation.

He was surprised that she did not order him to kneel. “Come here,” She said, and when he did she told him to position himself over her lap. He uncertainly leaned over her legs. “Spread your legs, put your hands on the floor.” She snapped impatiently. As he did so she spread her knees apart a bit and captured his jutting member between her thighs. The jolt of pleasure streaking though him made him groan aloud. He was braced on his toes and hands across her lap, if he wasn’t full grown he’d look like a child readied for a spanking he thought with more heat filling his cheeks. But that was only a vague far away thought, the only thing he really felt was the way her smooth soft thighs held his manhood tightly. The first SWAT came as a shock and he thrust his hips involuntarily foreword. She hadn’t used her hand but something hard and wooden. “You impossible boy.” She said with another SWAT and another thrust of his hips sent waves of pleasure through him. “How inconsiderate of you to wake me.” SWAT. “Thinking of nothing but your lust.” SWAT “Have you so little self control?” SWAT

Jason was sheened in sweat, moaning with each fall of the paddle. “I’m sorry my Lady.” He gasped out.

“Not sorry enough.” She hissed and set to letting the thick wood paddle fall in earnest. She was by no means a shirking violet and the blows did more then just sting. Each forceful fall of the paddle turned his rear end redder, and pushed him between her thighs, made slick by his dripping member. It was no time at all before he felt the undeniable tightening in his balls. He made an unintelligible sound of dismay through his moans of pleasure and pain and managed to gasp out “…please… oh… please… m’lady, your going to make me…”

The paddle suddenly stopped but the pressure built in his nether region hadn’t. “You’ve my permission this once.” She said and he exploded in shuddering gasps and thrusts, the release unbelievable, more intense then anything he’d ever experienced, a wave of power drawn from him and endlessly spurting from between his legs. When the waves finally did slow and fade he could not move or think or even open his eyes. Only when she nudged his hip did he come back to himself dazed and exhausted. He lifted himself from her on shaking legs and was glad when she told him to kneel.

“You say you are sorry and then you make a mess…. Tch, what ever am I to do with you?” She asked in a deceptively mild tone.

“M’Lady?”

She lifted a shapely leg and rested it on his shoulder. “Clean your mess.” She said in a soft tone.

Something deep within his mind rebelled but he couldn’t hang onto it. It didn’t matter, only her wishes mattered. He leaned foreword and kissed the inside of her thigh, tasting the saltiness of his own making on her skin. Skin that was so soft and smooth and denied him so long. He used his tongue in long loving strokes to clean his essence from her, and when she made no move to stop him he inched further up her thighs. He breathed in her scent, brushed his lips delicately against her womanhood, parting her folds with his tongue he tasted her. His lips gently nudging and sucking the hidden pearl he found there. His tongue moved over the swollen little bud and when she let out a soft moan he pulled her more fully into his mouth, and repeated the swirl again and again. Her fingers curled into the arms of the chair as she leaned back letting the pleasure over take her, letting her own release build and then burst.

Desmona ran her fingers into his hair and used it to push him back. Her eyes met his. “You may sleep by my fire tonight, but you had best be back in the stable before your first chores start.”

“Yes my Lady.” He said, and when she left him for her own bed he curled up contentedly in the furs by the fire and fell into a deeply sated sleep.

Lilee
Lilee
18 Followers