Jason is Discovered Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Ma'am" replied Mistress Rebecca bowing her head before lifting it back up to admire her work.

"So how long do you think it will take?" asked his mother looking at Mistress Rebecca.

Mistress Rebecca looked up at Jason and spoke, "well she is a quick learner, I shouldn't see the teaching taking too long, all in all I'd say about six weeks," turning her head back to Jason's Mother and Father.

"That's excellent," said Jason's mother with an evil grin on her face, "when can you start?"

"I can take her with me now" Mistress Rebecca replied as she got to her feet and started to fasten her coat again.

Jason's mother walked up close to him and ran her hand over his cheek, "be a good little girl for Mistress, wont you, and your Father and I will see you in about six weeks," said his mother as she turned away and sat next to her husband. Jason looked at his Father, he was absolutely in shock, his eyes were wide open and his pupils were fixed. Jason was worried about him but didn't dare say anything out of turn.

"Come on then little one," said Mistress Rebecca as she made her way towards the front door.

"I can't go out like this?" Jason said as she opened the door.

Mistress Rebecca walked towards Jason and looked him straight in the eye, "look bitch, you will do whatever I tell you to do!"

"Yes Mistress" said Jason before literally bounding out of the door, no shame on his face just fear as he felt Mistress Rebecca slab him hard on his butt. He walked quickly to her car and climbed in the back. Mistress Rebecca got in to drive and placed her case on the passenger seat next to her before she started the car and drove off. Jason watched as his mother waved him off. He was scared, what was going to happen to him? Where was he being taken? And lastly why, after all that had happened did he feel so horny?

12