Jason Jarvits

Story Info
Revenge of a cheated husband.
2.6k words
3.66
153.3k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jj26809
jj26809
220 Followers

Harsh Revenge

My name is Jason Jarvits or JJ as my friends call me. I am an engineer for an oil service company that designs systems which allow for the control of remote offshore platforms. I am 44 and my wife, April, is 46 and we have been married for 24 years. She works part time in a chemical lab. We met in college at Texas A&M; while studying mechanical engineering. Considering her major was biochemistry, it was ironic that we met in a psychology class of all things. We got married right after she graduated but while I was still in school. We have two kids, a boy 22 and a girl 19. I remember our first date; a football game then out for pizza. Typical average first date, nothing too original. But after the game, on the way to get pizza, we had our first kiss. She practically licked my tonsils. It was about three or four dates later in which I felt her tits. We were taking it slow, but I did fingered her to an orgasm about a month later then finally, before Christmas we had hot, sweaty, mind-blowing sex. It was when I knew she was the "one".

As I was leaving a client's office one day, decided that since I was only a couple of miles away, I would eat lunch at my house. As I was turning toward my neighborhood, I saw my wife heading the same direction in her Expedition. I honked the horn and waved but she did not seem to recognize me. This was no big deal since I was in the company car as opposed to my F250 4X4 truck.

As I pulled onto the street behind her, I registered that she had a passenger who appeared to be a younger man. I thought this was strange, since I had no reason to suspect anything, I decided to fall back and tale her. She pulled into our garage and closed the door. I parked about three houses down and waited about 10 minutes or so to see when she would come out. When nothing happened, I walked up to the house and peered into the side bedroom window; where there was a slight crack in the drapes. What I saw astonished me: left me heartbroken and angry. My wife was being pounded doggie style like she had not had sex in years. She was definitely enjoying this young man's hard cock. I have never seen her moan or groan as much as she was with this asshole.

I slowly snuck into the house through the front door and took out my smart phone and began recording her fuck session. I eased my way to the bedroom door and there was my wife, not only in a doggie position, but she was getting it up the ass by a guy about 30 years old. After 24 years of marriage, other than the occasional fingering, have I ever been near her ass. She kept implying she would not like it or enjoy having something up her ass. Therefore she would never encourage me to try to fuck her ass.

I kept recording and just as he blew his massive load, I cleared my throat. Needless to say they were both quite astonished and panic stricken. As this asshole, I would soon learn his name was Drew, slipped out of April's ass; I kept recording his cum seeping out. I have never seen such a huge deposit seep out before.

I was so fucking pissed off; I figured this would be good for the divorce proceedings. I then picked up his clothes, cell phone and opened my gun safe and put them in, hanging on to the cell phone. While I was doing this, April and Drew were trying to plead their case to me, but I ignored the slut and asshole as I was in no mood to listen to their half-assed pleas. I took out my 9mm Glock. I also removed his driver's license from his wallet.

While I asked Drew to follow me into the living room; I told April not to move. He followed me and I said I wanted to ask him some questions.

"How long has this been going on?" I demanded.

He said, "About a year, for once or twice a week."

I asked, "How often did you fuck her up the ass?"

Drew replied, "Not that often but every couple of weeks."

I was starting to get really pissed off, here was so young, good-looking asshole that had his large cock up my wife's ass and he is talking to me like I asked him about Sunday's football game. I was determined to find out everything this guy and my wife participated in.

I asked, "Did she ever give you blow jobs and swallow all your cum?"

To which he replied arrogantly, "Hell yeah she did. Never spilled a drop."

That fucking bitch, she never swallowed mine. I told him to go back into the other room and wait.

Now my mind turned to vengeance and I decided revenge was the best course of action. I can be a real asshole when I want to be. I picked up his cell and found his home number on speed dial. His wife answered on the 4th ring. I explained to Drew's wife who and I am and why I was calling. I told her my wife, April, works with her husband Drew and that she needed to come to my house right away. She arrived about 15 minutes later to which Drew did not know that I had called her. While waiting on his wife to arrive, I went back to the bedroom and told Drew to fuck my wife again as I wanted to watch.

I told them that I thought things over and that I wanted to participate; especially to watch my wife get fucked by a younger guy. I instructed April to suck him to get him up again. I also told her to ride him on top. As they were warily going at it, still was carrying my Glock, I heard a car drive up. I went to answer the front door before it had a chance to ring.

Drew's wife, Kristy, quickly followed me into the house asking what was going on. I led her to the bedroom where she watched my wife fucking her husband. She ran to the bed and began to beat the shit out of both of them. I gently restrained her. I told her and Drew to please go to the living room as I wanted to speak to my wife.

April began to tear up and pleading how she loved me and only me. She said she would do whatever it takes for me not to leave her. I asked her the same questions I had asked Drew. Amazingly, I got the same answers. I explained to her that I could no longer trust her and was going to file for divorce. She begged me not to and to give her another chance. I explained to her that she did things with Drew she never did with me and that she could never take that back. She even gave him her anal cherry. She said she would agree to do anything I wanted just let her stay and she loved only me the same old bullshit most cheating wives say to their husbands. I said I need to think about this for a little while.

I walked back into the living room where Kristy and Drew were quietly having it out.

She was asking, "Why? Why did you do this?"

Drew said, "This is something that just happened and also April would swallow and do anal."

Kristy went on to say, "You knew when we married that I would not do those things."

Her comment gave me an idea. I went back to the bedroom and asked April why this happened. She said they were working on a project together and since I was gone a lot and she was lonely; one thing led to another and they enjoyed it.

I know I have been gone a lot, but I still couldn't understand why she felt she had to bang some other guy. I am 6'1" and weigh 210. I run three to five miles a day about four to five days a week to keep myself in shape; plus I also work out and working offshore also keeps me in shape. Granted my cock is average, about 6" long and about 3" around, but I do know how to use it. April is about 5'2" and weighs about 130. She is 36C, 26, 38 and a little thick, but after two kids, who would not have a little be extra around the waist; still looks to be about 35. She has medium length brown hair and a sexy smile. So I can see why Drew wanted to be with her. Drew is about 5'11" and weighs about 160. He has short hair and nerdy looking. His cock is about the same as mine; maybe a little bigger, so that can't be the reason April wanted him. Kristy is about 5'4" and maybe a hundred pounds. She looks mousey if you know what I mean; so I really did understand why Drew would want to cheat on her.

I told her that this is what was going to happen. If she wanted to act like a slut, she was going to do it for me. If she did not agree to my terms, I would file for divorce, and send the video to her work, where they would both probably be fired, also to her relatives and friends as well. She asked what the terms were. I told her since this had been going on for about a year, that the next 75 times we had sex, at my discretion, it would be up her ass. She was to blow me at least three times a week and swallow each time. If I got a wild idea and wanted to piss in her mouth, she would have to drink it. She was no longer to wear clothes around the house; except jewelry and heels. Exceptions could be made for guests, (except the pizza delivery guy, I have to throw in a fantasy or two). I also told her that anything else I came up with she would have to agree. I also stated that I needed to exact some kind of payback for Drew, and that it was up to her to convince Kristy to let me fuck her including her ass while she and Drew watched. Finally, she had to quit her job and have no further contact with Drew ever again. April decided that she had no choice but to agree and acknowledge the fact she brought this on herself.

She did ask why Kristy needed to be a victim as well as she did nothing to deserve this. I explained that by becoming one, she will probably hate Drew for the rest of his life; plus I just wanted to have an excuse to fuck her.

April asked me to send Kristy in so they could talk. I told Kristy that April needs to speak with her. Kristy angrily said she would kill the fucking bitch before she would talk to her. I explained that it would be in her best interest to do so.

Kristy reluctantly went into the bedroom. I stayed close to prevent any bloodshed. April explained to Kristy the terms of my deal. She said that if Kristy refused than the deal was off.

Kristy's responded, "So what. That is your problem not mine."

April went on to explain, "JJ would send the video to the lab, and Drew would be fired. You would not have health insurance for your two kids. Drew may have trouble finding another job. Things for a young couple are tight anyway as you know."

Kristy decided to speak with me. I told her I hated for her to become a victim, but I needed some kind of retribution on Drew. Surprising, she agreed with me and said we should make it good. She whispered something in my ear and said she would not think any less of me if I would not agree to it. I had to laugh out loud and told her it was ok. I had a new found respect for this woman.

Kristy asked me to call April in to the living room and she said she has her own terms. She said she would agree for her and I fuck, but it was going to be more than once. She decided that since she might divorce Drew, she and I would get together when either one of us wanted to: if I would agree. She said Drew had to watch as she gave up her anal cherry to me and that turnabout is fair play. He had to watch as she gave me blowjobs, but it would take a while for her to learn to swallow. I agreed to this since I was finally having my ultimate fantasy come true. My cock in someone's ass, true I wish it was my wife who I was about to do this to, but this is the second best thing.

Drew was quite surprised by her final term. Drew's eyes got as big as saucers as I put on a condom. She told him to get on his hands and knees so he could watch me fuck her in the ass. If he likes it up the butt so much that is what he would get, and when I finished, since April like cum so much she was to eat it out of her ass. She said she was not the only one he was going to shit on. Additionally, she made April go into the back yard and lay down. She proceeded to lift up her skirt and piss all over April's face. I just had to laugh.

Kristy and I had sex about three times in front of the other two. Drew actually threw up seeing his wife and me; especially with how much she was enjoying herself, much to his dismay.

I began by eating Kristy out and getting her worked up. I then took a glob of lube and worked her ass. I then slipped my cock in and proceeded to pound the shit out of her. She actually had a small orgasm. As I was doing her ass, she turned to Drew and said "I hope you are enjoying watching what you will NEVER get."

The final time, Kristy gave me a blow job. She sucked me until I exploded in her mouth. She then went right over to Drew, opened her mouth and showed him my cum. She then made a point to swallow and again opened her mouth to show Drew that she swallowed it all. April just watched and cried.

She did carry out the terms of our agreement, and after a year or so, we are starting to get closer again. She still lets me fuck her in the ass and swallows as much as I can give. Six months later, Kristy filed for divorce from Drew. Later, I introduced her to one of our other engineers whom I knew to be a nice guy. They will be getting married in a few months; Kristy and I have turned our relationship into friendship out of respect for her impending marriage. You may be wondering why I didn't just kick April to the curb. But after 25 years of marriage, I just didn't have the heart. However, my daughter still wonders why mom quit wearing clothes and I just think back and laugh.

jj26809
jj26809
220 Followers