Jason Learns A Lesson

Story Info
College boy learns what you get when you watch.
1.5k words
3.99
62.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------Part 1--------------

The Night Before...

John was tired. He'd just finished typing up an important brief for the law firm in which he was working towards being a partner at. He leaned back in his chair and rubbed his eyes. He thought he should go to bed, now that he was finished and would have time to spend with his nephew Jason tomorrow. They'd decided on going to a Cubs game in the afternoon, if John could get tickets. That was one bond that the pair shared: baseball. They both loved it, and the Cubs. It came from John being around Jason a lot and growing up in Chicago.

Now John had moved to a nice quiet suburb, as city life was finally getting to him the day his car had been stolen. It was a particularly bad day, as John had also lost an important case and come out to find his car gone. That was just it for him, and he'd moved into the house he lived in now. He also had more time now for jogging and a bit of working out, as although he was in his mid forties, he had the body of a 25 year old, with a six pack of abs and firm arms and buns. Women everywhere seemed to swoon when they saw his hard chest.

John shut the light off in his office and was walking to his bedroom when he heard soft gasps and a low moan coming from Jason's guest room. He peeked in to see him with his underwear at his ankles and he was looking out the window. Curious to see what it was he was looking at, John cracked the door open ever so slightly and saw he was oogling the next door neighbor, who was being very indiscreet about undressing, leaving the window open so anyone could observe her fleshy 36c breasts partially hidden by her flowing dark hair. John almost didn't blame Jason for doing that, as he felt his own hard on grow in his pants. He chuckled to himself. He decided he should talk to this woman in the morning...

------Part two---------------

John woke up and went about his morning routine, his mind never slipping far for the plans he'd concocted for the day. It would definitely be more fun than baseball, he thought. He made himself some breakfast and saw a note on the table from Jason: "I'll be back around noon," he wrote. "Goin fishing for a little while." John smiled. Simply perfect. He got dressed and looked out the window and saw the indiscreet neighbor doing some gardening. She was dressed in a white shirt and blue shorts and wearing a wide brimmed hat so she wouldn't get her neck sunburned. John decided this was a good time as any to talk to her. He went out and walked over to the fence and said, "Hello there."

She turned and smiled at him, "Hi there, how're you?"

"Oh fine," he said. "You must be new to the neighborhood. I haven't seen you around before."

"Yep," she said, standing up and walking over to the fence. "Just moved in last week. I like it so far."

"What're you doing over there?" he asked.

"Just transplanting some flowers I've been trying to save," she said. "I'm terrible about watering them and they end up dying on me."

They laughed together slightly. "Say, you're sweating a bit. Why not come over to my place for some lemonade?" he asked.

"Sure," she smiled. "I'd like that."

They sat down with glasses of cool lemonade in hand and started talking more about each other. John found out that the woman's name was Sandy and she was a recently divorced 35 year old woman. The more they talked, the more John liked her. After a while, they heard the garage door close and Jason walked in. When he saw the woman he'd been watching the other night, he blushed inwardly, thinking, "Ohh, shit. I'm caught now." John smiled at him and said, "Jason! Come over here and meet Sandy. She's new in the neighborhood. Sandy, this is my nephew Jason." She smiled as she shook his hand, looking over his 5'8 inch frame and seeing his hard chest and muscles sticking to his tight sweat soaked shirt. "Jason's just visiting over the summer before he goes off to college in the fall." John told her.

"Oh really?" said Sandy. "What do you plan to study?"

Jason blushed, looking her over and remembering what she looked like naked. "Law," he said. "John's always telling me about how much fun he has in court, and I want to do that kind of thing too. Perhaps even someday we could open a practice together." She smiled. "Sounds like fun," she said.

They sat back down on the couch, Sandy sitting between the two men. John decided this would be a good time to put the plans he'd made up into motion. "So, Jason," he said slyly. "You've never seen a woman like Sandy before, huh? I notice you can't take your eyes off her." Jason blushed and so did Sandy. "Uhm, no John. She really is beautiful." Sandy smiled at him, "You're a real sweetie," she told Jason.

"Yeah," said John. "But didn't you see her last night through your bedroom window?"

They both became quiet, staring at John and blushing. "Yes, Jason. I saw you watching her. You should know Sandy. You were being a bit indiscreet while you were undressing." John grinned. They were both still blushing and staring at him. "And you know, you shouldn't do that. Jason, why don't you show her what she did to you last night for being indiscreet?"

--------Part Three--------------

The Lesson

Jason gasped and stared at John. He couldn't be serious.

"Yes," John said. "You heard me. Show her what she did to you last night. Drop your pants and show her." Sandy remained motionless through all this. She wasn't sure what she should say or do but she couldn't take her eyes off Jason. Jason slowly undid his shorts then dropped them, revealing a 8 inch throbbing cock.

"You see Sandy? That's what happens when you're indiscreet. Jason, you're still a virgin, aren't you?" he asked. Jason turned two shades redder than he already was. What was Uncle John doing to him? He could see Sandy staring at his hard on and smiling slightly.

"Is it true," she asked him. "Uhm..er..ah..Yeah, I am." he stammered, blushing.

"Yeah, he is," John said. "Go ahead, Sandy. Feel him. It's the least you can do for what you did to him last night. Poor boy was jerking off looking at you." Jason just stared at John. Kill me now, please, he thought. Sandy grinned slightly as she rubbed her hand on his throbbing shaft. "Does that feel good, Jason?" she said huskily. "Do you want me to suck it?" Jason gasped, feeling her warm hand on his cock and all he could do was nod. Sandy leaned forward, running her hot pink tongue up his shaft slowly. Jason moaned and stroked her hair softly. She then took it in her mouth and sucked on it slowly and lightly, teasing him a bit with her tongue. John was rubbing his hand up her leg and feeing her warm pussy.

"Mmmmm, Sandy. Feels like Jason's making you all wet. I should do something about that." And he started taking her shorts off to find, to his delight, she had no panties on and was shaved. "Mmmm..you're a bad girl, Sandy." Sandy moaned into Jason's cock, squeezing it gently and massaging his balls as John touched her. She wanted so bad to be satisfied, and now these two hunks were going to! She opened her legs and John dove between them, sucking on her throbbing wet clit and poking his fingers into her. She sucked harder on Jason, who was moaning louder and then announced he was going to cum. Sandy just sucked harder and soon his hot seed was flowing down his throat.

"Oooh, goddd," he moaned. That felt so good. I want more of that." Sandy smiled up at him as she pulled her shirt off, and invited him to play with the breasts he'd masturbated over the night before. John then came off her pussy and invited Jason to fuck her. "She's really hot now, Jason. Take her!" Jason needed no further invitation as he positioned himself between her legs and slid into her. Sandy gasped, her pussy stretching to accommodate his still hard cock. She wrapped her legs around him as he started plunging his cock in and out of her, fucking her with wild abandon. John had taken his shorts off and was having Sandy suck on him.

"God, Jason. You're one lucky man," moaned John. "She's sure one hell of a cocksucker." Hearing those words made Sandy feel even more slutty, sucking him hard and squeezing his balls as Jason ravaged her tight pussy. Soon all three were writhing in orgasm and finally collapsed on the couch. Jason slipped out of her and sat next to her on the couch, kissing her lips as John kissed her nipples. She reached down and started stroking each man.

"Well," she said. "This is sure going to be a hot summer!" and she winked at the men.