Jason Mows My Lawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've had the hots for you for what seems like forever," Jason admitted.

"Really?" I said, more than a little shocked at that revelation.

"Oh yeah. You don't have any idea how many times I've..."

"You've what, honey?" I asked.

"Lot of times when I - you know - jerk off, I think about you," Jason said very sheepishly. "Probably not something that I should be telling you."

"No no," I said. "I like hearing that. Honestly."

"Like last time I mowed," Jason said. "You wore a blouse like the one you have on today, only it was pink, and when you bent over I could see your tit... breasts."

"I know. I wanted you to see them."

"Oh man," Jason said, rubbing his dick against me a little harder and faster. "As soon as I got home I jumped in the shower and jerked off. Twice."

"Mmm," I purred. "Know what I did? After I showed you my tits, I went inside and got myself off while staring at you as you mowed."

"You did?" Jason said excitedly.

"Sure did. It got me so hot that I went inside and ran into my bedroom," I confessed, running my hands all over Jason's chest and shoulders as I spoke. "I fingered myself while looking at you. I couldn't get over what a amazing looking young man you'd become."

Jason was breathing like a locomotive as his cock rubbed against my pussy, and wished I was as close to cumming as he was.

"You like hearing that, don't you?" I asked, and as Jason nodded I continued. "Just like I like hearing you say that about me. I came while imagining what you would look like with those shorts off. I knew you would look good, but I have to admit that I had no idea how big your cock is. What do you think of that?"

"Cumming!" Jason cried out, and we both looked down while his cock twitched as his semen spurted all over my belly, leaving a milky pool that began to slowly trickle down toward my pussy as his dick went limp.

"Are you on the pill?" Jason asked, and even though I laughed and told him that I didn't need to worry about that any longer, he was a gentleman to the end.

"Just in case," Jason said, and promptly put his face down between my legs, catching the semen as it went into my sex, lapping me just as enthusiastically as he had before.

"OMIGOD!" I squealed as his tongue found the magic spot, and since I always thought that a man tasting his own seed was erotic as it gets, the combination had me cumming again.

Jason face burrowed between my legs as he brought me to another orgasm with his talented tongue, and while it wasn't as earth shaking as the previous one, it was still awfully good and left me as limp as a dish rag.

I finally needed to pull Jason's face from between my legs before he licked me raw, and after a few moments of awkward silence I started to get myself together while Jason got dressed.

"I go off to school in a couple of days," Jason said.

"And I expect to hear nothing but good grades when you come back between semesters to visit."

"I mean - could I come back again before I leave?" Jason asked hopefully.

"Sorry," I explained as I walked Jason toward the front of the house. "My work starts again too. There's always around the holidays though. You could come over to mow some afternoon between Christmas and New Years."

"Mow?" Jason asked. "There will be a foot of snow on the ground by then."

After he spoke a knowing grin appeared on the young man's face and I nodded in acknowledgement, because in the area I was referring to, snow would melt instantly upon contact. Probably turn into steam before it hit my pussy the way I was feeling these days.

****

Thanks for reading... public comments are welcomed and appreciated. You've all been so sweet to me since I started writing my little fantasies, and I've enjoyed all of your messages both public and private.

If you do make comments to me privately, please make sure you put a working e-mail address on the message (Ralph that means you!) so I can respond if you wish me to.

12