Jason Returns

Story Info
Jason is spurned, but returns to take Krystle.
1.2k words
3.79
54.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oliver
oliver
219 Followers

Every night this week Krystle had stayed late at the office waiting for his e-mail. He had to e-mail her soon, it had been ten days since she had heard from him. She couldn’t check at home her boyfriend would be seriously pissed if he found out so she was talking another guy even if it was just on the internet. The office was deserted even the building maintenance had been through on their way up to the top floors. It was no good, she was giving up on him ever getting back to her.

It had been mean the way she had teased him and then cut him down when he actually wanted to meet her, but it was the Internet you had to be careful. Maybe too careful and now she was obsessing with him, sending pleading e-mails and no response. Her heart was heavy and she barley noticed the whirring clanking elevator as it stopped in front of her and opened its door. Krystle was in a daze as she entered, the musky manly smell hardly noticed and then she turned to push the button and saw him. He was dressed in dark clothes the cloths of a thief, his face hidden by a hooded sweatshirt. She jumped back in surprise, pushing herself against the back wall of the elevator as the doors closed.

Jason looked up from under the hood. She was as beautiful as he had thought; the red flowing hair and soft curves of her slender young body were clearly visible in her trim suit. He had been watching her from afar and now so close he could smell her almost taste the raw sensuality she exuded. The fear in her eyes was something he hadn’t thought about but now that he saw it seemed to fuel him. He knew she was his he could do as he wanted, he felt knew he now held the power.

"My sweet Krystle, you probably never thought I would actually show up here, did you” his tone was level, calm, too calm, too confident.

"What are you doing, what do you want?” She knew what he wanted, she had spurned him and now it was coming back on her.

"I thought we could have been good together but you had to be such a bitch now I’m going to show you what I do to little slut bitches like you” he moved towards Krystle as the elevator whirred downwards. His hands were large his body seemed to grow in size as it moved closer dwarfing the frightened young girl. He was about the same age as her and yet seemed so much older, confident, sure of what he wanted and how he was going to get it. His hands grabbed her wrists pushing them against the wall behind her, his body pushing up against her. Jason’s tongue drove out at her mouth like a serpent pushing into her, giving her no choice, hard and forceful, his whole body rubbing against her enveloping her.

The door opened on the ground floor, the parking garage, he was quick twisting her arm behind her back before she could get her breath back. He was behind her forcing her forward into the alley of the garage. It was dimly lit, a dead end used only for the dumpsters. Krystle saw the old Cadillac parked against the wall; Jason drove a Cadillac she knew that much, was he going to kidnap her.

"You don’t have to hurt me I’m so sorry for being that way to you, I didn’t mean it I’m so sorry” she pleaded. It was partly out of quilt and partly out of fear. She had never thought Jason could be capable of this but now she saw a new side to him. A dark mean side, the strange thing was it was exciting her. His strong forcefulness was exciting she wanted to be forced taken by violence. Was she insane or was he just so incredibly sexy, especially in real life.

"I’ll show you how I treat little teasing bitches, I’ll show you what happens to the sluts that lead me on,” He pushed her, one hand reaching around the front of her blouse and ripping it, the buttons flying off. She felt the cool air against her skin. He never needed to twist her arm so hard but he was enjoying her discomfort. She stood there waiting, wanting his assault. One hand pulled up her tight skirt feeling the soft skin of her thigh yanking her panties down. He pushed the skirt up over her hips running his hands over her tight round ass.

The hood of the car was three feet away and he pushed her off balance and she fell against it, her hands instinctively coming up to break her fall. The metal was cold against her bare skin, as she lay lewdly sprawled over the huge hood. His hands were all over her pulling at her bra, she felt the coolness of a knife as he cut her cloths off her. Leaving her bent over and naked in the dingy ally.

"Please, no Please no” she sobbed her whole being humiliated and helpless to him. Her mind pleaded against this but she also felt the familiar tingle between her legs. It was exciting her, she wanted it she felt a overwhelming desire for him, to take her to have his way with her tender young body. His foot kicked her legs open and she heard his zipper. It was inevitable and rather than dread his assault she found herself pushing her round white bottom up in the air, anticipating him wanting him.

"Ah I can see the little slut actually wants it now” he said, a little humor in his voice.

She could feel his cock rubbing against her crack up and down teasing her and she let out an involuntary moan.

Jason’s hand came down hard leaving a very clear red mark on the smooth bottom. It had the effect he had wanted and she screamed out, the sound echoing of the ally walls. He hit her again and again her ass turning a bright crimson before he stopped. His cock throbbed in front of him, his pants only half down as he pushed himself into her soaked pussy. The pain on her bottom burned through her body, but the feeling of his hardness driving into her was too much and she pushed back for more. His hand grabbed her hips driving hard into her, filling her, his balls slapping against her. He could feel her push back wanting more and he reached out and grabbed a handful of the soft red hair that fell over her back.

Jason pulled her head back contorting her body so her back arched at an impossible angle, she tensed as his other hand grabbed her hard nipple between his fingers pinching hard. That was all Krystle could take her body erupted in the most intense orgasm of her life. There was flash of light and the world seemed to disappear as all the sensations overpowered her young body. Just as the feeling subsided she felt his cock explode inside her, pumping hard into her tight little womb. He let go of her and she fell hard against the hood of the car completely spent and satisfied.

She didn’t remember getting into the car, only lying down in the front seat her head on his lap, the semi erect cock on her cheek as he drove. Krystle gently licked her attackers cock enjoying the taste of their mixed fluids. She didn’t care were they were going she didn’t care about anything she knew she now belonged to Jason and that was all that mattered.

oliver
oliver
219 Followers