Jason, the IT Guy

Story Info
Sarah seduces and fucks Jason.
3.5k words
4.6
33.4k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
becca1983
becca1983
50 Followers

My name is Sarah. I am 42 years old. I work as a sales associate for a large industrial chemical company called Apex Chemicals. My office is in Northern California.

My name was Jack until I was 34 years old. Then, I had the good fortune of meeting the CEO of my company, John Dollinger. It was a chance meeting at the party of a wealthy, west-coast businessman. I was working as a waiter that night. Mr. Dollinger immediately noticed my feminine side. He helped me discover my true self, and now I'm Sarah.

Mr. Dollinger has an eye for these things. He has a whole crew of girls like me. He paid for my transition to Sarah and gave me a job. It's a long story, but I don't have the time for it right now. I'll tell you about it later.

Today, I'm just a girl who needs a hard cock and a good fuck. I wake up with a hard-on in my panties. I consider taking care of my need, but I have visions of something more. It has been three weeks since I have felt a man's hardness in my mouth and ass. It's time. I have the perfect candidate in mind.

I've been flirting for months with Jason, the IT guy at work. Today is the day I take it to the next level with Jason.

I get out of bed, drink my morning coffee, then jump in the shower. I am thinking about Jason as I wash my long, brown hair.

Jason is 28 and has been married for a few years. He is shy and a little goofy with his technical talk. But he has the hard, trim body of a young man. I have caught him peeking at my tits and legs on several occasions. I sense Jason is a horny young man. And I fear he has not been getting the proper attention he deserves at home. I intend to solve that problem for him.

My dick is hard as the hot water pours over me. My nipples are standing out like pencil erasers from my C cup tits. I can't help but pinch one. It sends shock waves down my body straight to my balls. I wrap my free hand around my cock and start stroking it. My soft hand with the black nail polish is moving faster. I need to cum badly thinking about Jason in my mouth and throat. I am at the edge and finally stop myself. I'm going to wait until later.

I banish thoughts of Jason from my mind. I shave my body smooth and hop out of the shower. I can't wait to get to work now. I know Jason is always in early.

I put on my sexiest black lace bra and matching panties. I dry my hair and do my make-up to perfection. I slip out of my panties and put a black garter belt on, carefully pulling up my nylons and attaching them to the clips. I pull my panties back on. I am hard again thinking about Jason.

I pick out my shortest black skirt and pull on a gray low-cut sweater. I finish the outfit off with a pair of tall black boots with three-inch heels. I am all legs, tits and curves. I have perfect red cock-sucking lipstick on. I laugh to myself. Jason is in trouble today. Before I leave, I check the recording equipment in my bedroom and put in a fresh disc. I like to record these things. A girl has to be safe. Plus, they are fun to watch after hours.

I drive to my office. It's early still and most of my co-workers have not arrived. I see Jason's car in the parking lot though, and my dick starts straining against my panties. I almost run to my office, the stilettos of my boots clicking on the pavement and the tile floors of the office. When I get to my office, I sit down, get out a pocket mirror and check my make-up. I put a little more lipstick on.

I pick up the phone and dial Jason's number. He picks up on the first ring. Jason is so prompt. He is so quick. I wonder if he will be quick when he fires his load into my mouth.

"Hi, Jason, it's Sarah," I say.

"Hey, Sarah, what's going on?" Jason asks. I can hear that tone in his voice, the tone that men get when they are happy to hear from a woman.

In my flirtiest voice, I say, "I'm having some trouble with my computer, Jason. I can't seem to get it turned on. Can you come by and get it loaded up for me? I can't seem to get anything turned on these days." I stifle a laugh.

"Sure, Sarah, I'll be right down," Jason says, seemingly not picking up on my joke.

I turn my chair around and away from my computer. I want Jason to see my legs when he first comes in. I cross my legs. My skirt is mid-thigh. My tits are barely held in by my sweater and bra.

Jason knocks on my office door.

"Come in, Jason," I say.

Jason enters and I see his eyes widen as he catches a glimpse of my outfit. His eyes trail up from my boots, to my legs, to my chest. He quickly looks away and pretends he didn't just check me out. Jason is so cute that way.

"Jason, shut the door after you, it's hot in the hallway. I don't want it to get too warm in here," I say. If Jason notices my tease, he doesn't react to it. He shuts the door.

"Well, let me have a look at it, Sarah," Jason says. His face is a little red from embarrassment. He keeps his eyes away from me and is staring at the computer now. I look at the crotch of his pants. I see a bulge. My mouth starts watering.

I scoot my chair back from the computer but do not get up. Jason squeezes between me and the desk.

"I want to watch what you are doing, Jason. I hope you don't mind if I sit here and watch you," I tease again.

"Um, no problem, Sarah," he says. I can tell he is flustered.

Jason presses the button on the computer to start it up. It fires right up.

"It looks like everything is working fine now, Sarah," Jason says.

Jason turns around. I have gotten out of my chair and am standing in front of him. His hand brushes against one of my breasts we are so close. His face is inches from mine.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Sarah," Jason says. His face is turning bright red now.

"It's fine, Jason. It was my fault. I'm just so stupid with computers sometimes," I say. I continue, "Jason, your tie is a little crooked, let me fix it."

I reach up to Jason's tie and adjust the knot. My lips are inches from him as I do this. I don't even have to look at Jason's pants now. I know he is hard as a rock. I can feel the heat coming off him.

When I'm done "fixing" Jason's tie, I lean in and give him a kiss on the cheek. I push my body slightly into his. I whisper in his ear, "Thank you, Jason. You are always so helpful. I'd like to return the favor."

My hands are at Jason's belt now, loosening it. I move my lips to his mouth and kiss him. I slip my tongue between his lips.

Jason is entirely flustered now. "I'm married, Sarah," he says hesitatingly.

"I won't tell if you don't," I respond. I have his belt unbuckled now. I am unbuttoning his pants.

"Oh, God," Jason says. He is in the state between guilt and need. He doesn't stop me. His need is winning.

I pull Jason's pants down to reveal his tight underpants. His cock is hard in them. I put my hand on his cock and start rubbing it over his underwear as I kiss him deeply. Jason meets my tongue this time. He is ready for his cock to be sucked. Thoughts of his wife are far away.

I push Jason down into my chair. I get down on my knees in front of him. I pull his underwear down. My heart skips a beat. Jason is big, seven or eight inches. I can't wait to get him inside me. I grab his shaft with my manicured hand and begin stroking him. Jason moans. He's all mine now.

"When's the last time you had your cock sucked, Jason?" I tease him as I continue stroking him.

Jason can barely speak. His eyes are alternating between my tits spilling out of my sweater and my hand on his cock. Finally, he moans, "I don't know, Sarah."

"Do you want me to suck your cock, Jason? I'll stop if you want me to," I challenge him. I'm stroking his cock harder now. I can feel his orgasm building in my hands as his dick throbs. I slow my stroke.

"No, Sarah, um, I mean, yes Sarah, I want you to," Jason manages to spit out.

"You want me to do what, Jason? Tell me what you want. I want you to say it," I demand.

"Please, Sarah, I need you to suck my cock. Please," Jason begs.

I tell him, "You're so cute, Jason. Maybe I will." I continue stroking him. I kiss the head of his dick. It is leaking pre-cum.

"Ask me again, Jason. Dirtier this time. Tell me what you want me to do to you," I continue, tauntingly.

"Sarah, suck my cock. I'm so fucking hard. I need to cum. Make me cum, Sarah," Jason moans. His need is overwhelming him.

"You've got a dirty mouth, Jason. I do too," I say.

With that, I take Jason's whole cock into my mouth. It hits my throat and I open it. He slips halfway down it. I feel it filling my throat and it's wonderful.

"Oh, fuck, Sarah, I'm cumming," Jason yells. That didn't take long. I feel Jason throbbing in my mouth as the first hot stream of his cum slides down my throat. I pull up slightly and enjoy the feel of his cum shooting into my mouth as I swallow it down quickly.

Jason continues cumming and I continue swallowing. His hot seed tastes amazing. I think to myself that his wife doesn't know what she's missing.

When I feel the last throb of his cock in my mouth, I swallow down the last of his load. I keep Jason in my mouth and look up at him as he begins to soften. I can see the guilt starting to creep in as it always does with married men. I use my tongue to lick around his shaft, cleaning him up.

When he is cleaned up, I pop Jason out of my mouth. I pull his underwear up for him. Jason stands up and hurriedly pulls his pants up and buckles his belt. "Jason, dear, I'm going to need something from you now, sweety," I tell him, "I'm having trouble getting some things turned on at home. I want you to come home with me now and help me out."

Jason, filled with guilt and remorse now, tries to beg off, "Um, Sarah, I've got some appointments this morning . . ."

I cut him off. I've stood up and my hands are on my hips.

I say, "Jason, I know you are a gentleman. You are not leaving me like this. I am taking you home to give you a proper fuck. I really don't think your wife is going to be any angrier if she finds out we fucked after I blew you, do you?"

Jason looks confused, but I can see the light going off in that logical mind of his, telling him that he is already in deep shit if his wife finds out. Jason looks at me again, staring at my face, and then my tits, and down to my legs. He is imagining his dick sliding into my wet pussy. I have him again.

"Let's go," I say in a mock stern voice, "I'll meet you at my car in five minutes. Don't be late."

Jason runs out of the office. I gather up my belongings and casually walk to my car. People are starting to arrive at the office. I greet them. My sales job frequently takes me out of the office, so no one is surprised to see me leaving this early.

Jason is waiting outside. He is looking around furtively, nervous about leaving or being seen with me. I grab him by the hand, and say, "Come on Jason, the coast is clear," and lead him to my car. He quickly gets inside.

I drive him home. On the way, I pull one of his hands onto my knee. He starts rubbing my stockinged knee. As Jason's hand slips up my thigh, I laugh and push his hand away. I say, "Hang on Jason, you are going to get the fuck of your life in a few minutes." Jason laughs now too, a little nervously. Little does he know how hard he is going to get fucked.

We make it to my home and I pull into the garage. When we walk into the kitchen, I push Jason against the wall and kiss him deeply. Then, I lead him into my bedroom.

"Strip, mister," I say. As he strips, I hit record on the remote for the hidden camera.

I watch as Jason undresses. He has a hard little body for an IT guy. My dick throbs in my panties. The moment of truth is moments away.

I pull my sweater over my head. I unclasp my bra and reveal my tits to Jason. I push myself into him and he grabs my tits, squeezing them. He begins kissing me. I push Jason down onto the bed. I unzip my skirt and shimmy out of it. I love this moment. I watch Jason carefully as he catches his first glimpse of my hard cock in my panties. His eyes widen.

"Um, Sarah, oh my God, I didn't know," Jason stammers out. I climb onto the bed, grab his dick, and begin stroking it.

"Shhh, baby, it's just like yours sweety, nice and hard, but silky too," I say. I continue stroking Jason and reach for his hand. I put it on the outside of my panties and move his hand over my hardness. I can tell Jason is getting over the initial shock and is intrigued. I let go of his hand and he is stroking me on his own.

I interrupt the stroking by laying my body on top of his. I kiss him. I stop briefly and put a finger in my mouth sultrily, wetting it. I reach down to Jason's hole and slip a finger inside him. He cries out a little. He is so fucking tight. I can't wait to take his ass.

I continue stroking Jason with one finger, working it deeper in his hole. I reach for a bottle of lube on the nightstand. I pour some in my hands and stroke it onto Jason's hard cock. Jason's body is pushing into my hand. He is loving it.

I stand up and slip my panties off. My dick is rigid. Jason is staring at it, still in a half-state of shock. But he makes no move to go anywhere. I know his lust has returned.

I straddle Jason and position myself over his waiting cock. I slip myself down onto it, slowly, allowing it to fill me.

I cry out, "Oh fuck, Jason, goddamn, your fucking cock is so big."

I begin riding Jason with urgency, pulling myself up and bottoming his cock out inside me. This is just what I needed when I woke up this morning, a stiff, hot cock inside me. Jason has me by the hips as I ride him. I want Jason to fill me with his seed. Jason is moaning from my tight hole. My cock is bouncing on his hard stomach as he fucks me.

Jason finally cries out and I can feel his dick spurting inside me, coating me with his sticky cum. It feels so fucking good. I continue riding him, enjoying the pleasure of the lube and his cum and his hard dick inside me.

When I am satisfied Jason is finished, I bottom out one last time and allow myself the pleasure of his hardness deep inside me. I can't get enough of hard cocks like Jason's.

Finally, I climb off of Jason. I lean into him and kiss him. "Mmm, thank you baby, that was very nice," I whisper, "I'll give you another fuck in a few minutes. Don't go anywhere."

I go to the bathroom and clean myself up. I am buying time for Jason's need to return. He's a young stud, but after giving him two orgasms in a short period, I want him ready for the final fuck of the day. After about fifteen minutes, I return. I'm still wearing my boots, garter belt, and stockings. My nipples and my cock are erect in anticipation of what comes next. I climb onto Jason and grab the lube. I squeeze some onto my fingers. I begin kissing Jason again. He has his hands on my ass, as I grind my dick into his. He is plenty hard again.

I slip a lubed finger into him again. Jason moans this time. So, I push another one into him. He lets out a cry of pain, but he adjusts to the feel of my fingers as I push them into him, stroking him. My other hand is on his cock now, giving him a slow stroke as I get him ready for his hard fuck.

I push a third finger into Jason's tight ass. This time he cries out louder from the pain. "Shhh, it only hurts for a minute, baby," I whisper in his ear as I stroke his hole with three fingers. I continue stroking Jason's hole for at least ten minutes as I kiss him. I edge his hard cock to keep him hot, but making sure he doesn't spill any more seed until I take his body.

Jason is as ready as he is going to be. I climb between his legs and push them up over my shoulders. I know Jason is nervous, but he's turned on too. He wants me to fuck him now after having three fingers inside him. He just doesn't know what's coming.

"I'll be easy on you, baby. I know this is your first time," I say.

I line the tip of my cock up against his waiting hole as I continue stroking his hardness, trying to keep him satisfied for the pain that is going to come. I push an inch inside.

"Oh fuck, Sarah, fuck, it hurts," Jason cries out.

I know it's not going to hurt any less if I go slow. I put my hand over Jason's mouth and I push myself all the way inside him. Jason is screaming under my hand. I begin pumping in and out of him, wanting him to start feeling the pleasure quickly, so it will overcome the initial pain. Jason is so fucking tight, he feels incredible.

I am stroking Jason's dick hard. I want him to focus on own dick, not the cock that is splitting him in two. I keep pumping into Jason hard, my balls slapping into his ass.

Jason is starting to adjust now. He is learning how wonderful it is to have a stiff rod buried inside you, hitting your prostate over and over again. He is starting to moan with pleasure. I remove my hand from his mouth.

I think about Jason's hard cock in my mouth this morning, filling me up with his hot cum. I think about his tight little ass and his hard body. I think about his rod in my hand as I stroke him. I explode.

My own cum is firing from my dick deep inside Jason as I continue pulling out and bottoming out in him. Jason can feel it too, the first splash of hot cum in his ass. That first time is unforgettable. Jason's cock starts throbbing in my hand and he starts shooting his seed all over my tits.

"Oh my God, Sarah, of fuck, yes," Jason screams.

I keep pounding his tight ass, and Jason keeps cumming, spurt after spurt. It's amazing the amount of cum that spills out of him. I give him one last push and he fires one last shot onto my tits.

I slowly pull myself out of him. I know Jason will be hurting later. He might have a hard time explaining his slow walk to his wife. He's a clever boy; I'm sure he will think of something. But, I also know Jason will never forget the feel of my cock buried inside him.

Neither will I. I have that recording, just in case.

becca1983
becca1983
50 Followers