Jason's Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly she began rocking her hips back and forth on my cock. It felt so good, her tight pussy shifting and on me, squeezing tightly and pulsing. It was almost too good. Trying to distract myself from the feelings, I looked over at Marie again, only to see she was finger fucking herself as she watched. Two fingers were buried in her pussy, and moving rapidly in and out as she played with her pale tits. Her eyes were glued on us as she masturbated and moaned, eliciting a moan from myself as well.

Artemis was now riding my cock from the base to the tip slowly, teasingly as she looked down at me. A small amount of blood could be seen on my cock as she rode me. I looked back up at her firm tits as she picked up the pace. With ever movement, the generous handfuls of her breast bounced and shook. Her dark nipples drew my attention, and I could see how hard they were. She reached one hand up as she started stroking and pinching the small dark nub of flesh.

I propped myself up, pulling her closer to me so that I could suck on the other nipple. This elicited a loud groan, and her efforts at riding my cock redoubled. For several long minutes this continued, and I could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing even tighter around me. She bounced on my cock at a feverous pace, and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer inside her tight pussy.

"Artemis, I can't hold it much more." I warned her as she continued shaking her hips on my cock. She continued to ride me hard and fast. Suddenly, she pulled my face towards her, and kissed me passionately. The feeling of her soft warm lips against my own, her perfectly soft breast on my chest, and her incredibly tight pussy squeezing around my cock, was too much. I grunted in to her mouth, and started cumming, shooting load after load in to her wet hot pussy. No sooner did I start cumming than did she, my climax setting hers off. Her pussy clamped down like a vice, and immediately a gush of juices shot over my cock and pelvis.

She collapsed on top of me when she was done, and again the feeling of her perfect body was incredible. But neither of us had long to enjoy or post orgasm after glow. "Well, you too definitely put on a show tonight, shame no one else was around to have seen it." Said Marie from where she sat. We both looked over at her and saw her spread, puffy, pink pussy lips. Her fingers were no longer buried inside, but were instead playing with her tits now. "I'd hate to spoil your big day, but I'd love to get in on some of the fun. If you don't mind."

Now amazons are not big on fidelity. Just because one is married to a man, doesn't mean they intend to have sex only with him. In fact the vast majority of amazons have no problem swapping husbands for any length of time, though it is understood that they will return once they've had their fun. And as long as another amazon has gotten permission to use someone else's husband, than nothing is wrong with the trade.

Artemis, quickly pulled off me, exposing my half hard cock to the cool air. No sooner was she off, then was Marie kneeling in place. Her naked form was pale white skin, littered with, scars over toned muscle, but was no less feminine than that of Artemis. As Artemis now had, purple runes traced up and down her legs, arms and torso, with some other non-magical runes of her own choosing.

Her legs were on either side of me as I a lie still underneath her. I could see her pussy, and realized there was a small patch of red hair growing just above the bald lips of her dripping sex. As her pussy neared my cock, I began to regain my former hardness, excited by the second woman I'd have this night, or rather should I say, second woman to have me. She thrust down unexpectedly, and I could feel the head rip through her hot and wet sex. She flexed around me, and I could feel her vaginal walls constricting over me in a wave like movement. He started moving slowly up and down my shaft, playing with her clit as she did.

I watched as she continued to grind teasingly slow, up and down the lengths of my dick. Her swollen pink lips gliding snugly along the service of my dark cock. I was now back to full hardness as she rode the length of my cock. To our side sat Artemis, my new wife, was playing with herself as she watched her friend enjoy my cock. Her tits jiggled as she fingered her pussy, and her ass. "Ooh, I felt your cock jump just a moment ago. Let me guess you enjoying watching your wife play with her dark little twat and ass?" Marie asked teasingly.

Before I had time to answer, the sensation of her tight puss was gone, replaced by something else. I looked down, and saw the head of my cock and a portion of my shaft buried in her ass. It was impossibly tight and I couldn't even begin to reason out how I had fit in. But none of that stopped her from fucking herself on my cock. "Fuck that's big, shit!" She screamed as she continued to drop her ass on my cock. Her groans and mumblings were lost on me as I stared transfixed. Only a few hours ago things were as normal as they always were, but now, I had just lost my virginity to my also virgin wife, and was now watching my cock disappear inside her best friend's ass.

The pleasure was too much, and on instinct rather than decided intention, I slowly started moving my hips up and down. I closed my eyes, running my hands up and down her thighs and hips, while I thrust off the mat, and in to the tight back door of Marie. Moments passed this way, and suddenly Marie started ridding faster and harder. I opened my eyes to see that tight back door rising and falling on my shaft, and her pulsing cunt dribbling on my cock. I rubbed at her pussy lips causing her to scream, and new that she was getting close. I pushed two fingers deep in to her pussy as she rode me with her ass, and began finger fucking her.

The angle wasn't good enough to get a lot of movement, but it sent her over the edge in just seconds. Her pussy contracted around my fingers, soaking them in her girl cum as she began to shake uncontrollably on my cock. I watched as her body shook, and her hard nipples bounced with her chest. Marie's ass had also tightened, and it took every ounce of self-control not to unload in her tight hole. Slowly, she pulled off, and I was temporarily disappointed when my cock slipped back in to the cool night air. But my disappointment was short lived.

"Come here sweetie, let me show you how give your husband a treat." Artemis quickly moved to the side of her friend as she spoke, and we both watched with rapt attention. Her lips came to the head of my cock, and began to kiss at it lightly. The touch was so light, but landed like boulders on the ground as I felt each and every kiss. Slowly those kisses traveled up and down my cock as she rubbed the head with her thumb. She continued kissing and sucking the length of my cock, as she motioned for Artemis to join her.

Artemis decidedly focused her attention on the tip of my cock, licking and kissing it, just before she would take it in to her mouth and rub around the head with her tongue. It felt fantastic, and only got better when Marie started sucking on my balls. For several minutes, Marie would suck and lick my balls, while Artemis sucked the head and the first few inches or so of my shaft. Marie soon raised her hand to Artemis' face, and started to push her head further down my cock. She had stopped sucking my balls, and was now pushing and pulling Artemis' mouth further down my cock. She gaged a few times as I entered her throat, but soon began moving on her own without gaging.

Her hand now cupped my as ass as she sucked from tip to base of my cock. It was too good, and I knew I'd cum soon. My cock was twitching in her warm mouth, while her tongue wrapped around me. She was sucking like a champion, and it was too much. I heard Marie whisper something, but couldn't make out what it was over the sound of Artemis' loud smacking blow job, and my own groans of pleasure.

As I neared my climax, Artemis pulled completely off and started stroking me fast. Her coiled fist squeezed tightly around my member, and with her saliva, glided up and down with no resistance. I was thrusting my hips to meet her fist as she milked me when I looked down to see the two of them, faces pressed together as they waited for me to cum. The sight was too much, and I blew hot load after load on both of their faces and some in their hair. Marie managed to collect most of my cum in her mouth, and proceeded to kiss Artemis. She was shocked at first, but started to kiss her back after a few awkward moments. I could see the strings of cum being swapped between them, and stared as I watched them swallow it down.

***

It took us a few minutes to get dressed, but eventually we did. My leg were still a little shaky as we walked back to the house. For the briefest of moments, I thought I heard a rustle in the nearby brush, but dismissed it as some rodent in the night. Marie went her own way, after razzing us about putting on such a nice show for her, and walked down the path to her house.

Artemis, grabbed my hand possessively as we walked the rest of the way home. I looked at her, and saw that the purple runes that graced all adult members of their race, were completely solid now, no longer glowing as they had when they first appeared. She walked just a step or two in front of me, and I followed silently as I watched her back. From the way she was moving you would never have known she had just lost her virginity, nor would you have known that she just spent the sum totally of two hours fucking. She was still as gracious as ever.

Her mother must have heard us approach, because Ma'am was waiting for us at the door. She inspected her daughter quickly then smiled, allowing her to pass through the thresh hold. While she was still in transit from outside, Ma'am put a firm and proud smack on her ass as she walked by, something I knew to be a sign of affection between the two. I watched Ma'am as I passed through the entry way, and she gave me a brief and brilliant smile.

I had only seen Ma'am smile a hand full of times, and none had ever been directed at me. In fact, almost every time she smiled, it was related to some feat her daughter had just made. A brief display of pride at the maturing moments over only daughter's life. Lately there had been even less cause for her too smile, as she had recently just lost her husband, who by all accounts was a world class incubus. But it had never diminished her beauty. Something about the way she carried her forever young body, gave off a certain serenity, as well as unnerve many unaccustomed to her. But seeing that smile on her face, directed towards me no less, made her look even more beautiful and ages younger.

I continued down the hall as I usually did, but was interrupted by someone grasping my arm. "Where do you think you're going?" Artemis asked me as she pulled me back to her. Years of being positioned in the room at the very back of the hall had conditioned me to head directly there, and I was at a loss as to how to explain my laps. In truth, I had not expected to sleep with her at all really, but it seemed that my understanding of the situation had been wrong. "This way you knuckle head, we'll move the rest of your things in latter." She said pulling me in to her room.

It was large, much larger than mine, and was organized neatly. Weapons on one side, books next to those, closet on the other side of the rooms, and bed underneath the window at the back of the room. Nothing was out of place. She led me to the bed, and pushed me in to a sitting position. For a moment I caught a glimpse of the girl I had always considered sister. Yet seeing her in here, after the night we had just had, had changed that quickly. She went to the closet, and I watched her undress as her back was turned towards me. My tired member stiffened only slightly at the display, but I was far to tire to appreciate it for the moment. I took off my clothes and sat back on the bed, only my shorts remaining on.

She walked up to me, wearing lose shorts, and an old shirt I recognized from when we were kids. It was one of mine, and I had always thought I'd lost it. I guess I knew better now. It was obviously too small for her, and left the bulk of her stomach and arms exposed. Her breast were prominently displayed through it, as were her nipples, as she came to a stop in front of me. Even in the worn night clothes she wore, she looked like a goddess.

She sat in my lap, facing me as I sat on the edge of the bed. I wrapped my arms around her, stroking her back as she rested her chin on the top of my head. Her arms circled around the back of my neck lightly, bushing her firm breast in to my face again, and I could feel my cock stir again. "No more tonight, you'll have to be patient and wait a few hours." She said, and I could tell from the sound of her voice, she was smiling in amusement. I cupped her ass, and fell back on to the bed. She promptly rolled off of me, only to cuddle in to my side, as I laid on my back. My arm was underneath her head, as her firm body pressed in to my side, one of her arms draping around my waist. I briefly wondered how I was supposed to get any sleep like this, until I heard her breath slow in to a quiet and slow little gasp of air.

I quickly joined her in exhaustion, as the night marched on.

12