Jason's Eyes

Story Info
She loves a father figure.
2.2k words
4.48
73.3k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smplcty
smplcty
3 Followers

Anna sat on the couch, staring at the television as she had countless nights before this one. She had never watched television before she met Jason. She was always busy with her art, her friends, school...

She loved him deeply, but she resented him at the same time. She had locked herself into a serious relationship at such a young age, she was only 18! As she gazed at Jayson, sleeping in the recliner only a few feet away, she thought of all the things she would be doing if she didn't love him. Maybe swimming with friends, drinking and having fun at a party, possibly. She used to do things like that every night. She let out a sigh...

Jason was eleven years older than her, and she had what her friends jokingly called a "Daddy Complex", a Freudian kind of issue. She simply wasn't attracted to the boys her age, with their soft skin and small hands. She liked big, strong hands, skin that was aged and tanned, rough with hair. Jason was the oldest man she could date and still hold onto at least a little social acceptance. However, she was starting to realize how boring an older man could be. In the beginning, it had been so exciting. Jason could do anything... and did. He was so experienced in the bedroom, the way he touched her, teased her, and finally acquiesced to her begging drove her crazy every night.

As the months passed, it became every week... Then every two weeks or three weeks. She wanted more, but he was tired, he worked all day. His neck or his back hurt. They had stopped going out to dinner and out to the movies ages ago. He didn't want to hang out with her friends, they were all so young.

And so there she was, sitting on the couch, like every night. Wishing she was somewhere else, longing for anything to stir things up, excite her.

She decided that since Jason was fast asleep and wouldn't miss her, she'd go over to the guest room bed and, well, take care of the business that he was too tired to deal with. She stood and stretched her slender arms and legs, catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror hanging behind the couch. She was short, with a fair complexion and petite. She had dark hair that fell nearly to her waist. She had never had self esteem problems before she met Jason, but lately she'd been wondering if he would be more interested if she was tanned, tall and blond with big breasts. She cupped her own small breasts, watching her reflection in the mirror.

"Maybe if I get implants, then you'll want me again?" She whispered to Jason. He only snored a little louder in response. She walked out of the room.

It was a big old house, and Jason's parents lived on the bottom level. The guest bedroom was part of what used to be the servant's quarters and linked to a hallway with another bedroom and a back stairway to the kitchen. Jason's father had made his den in the second bedroom, and Anna forgot to check under the door to see if the light was on in the den. She was just slipping off her shorts when the door creaked and Jason's father leaned in the door. He knew what she was about to do and didn't want to embarrass her. He acted as if he'd seen nothing.

"Hey, I was hoping it was you I heard. Come over to the den. I've got something I want to show you."

He closed the door quietly and walked back to his den.

Blushing, Anna considered not going. She was ashamed of almost being caught, but she was intrigued all the same. Joel always had neat things to show her. They shared a mutual interest in all things antique or made with beautiful craftsmanship. She pulled her little shorts back on and went to his den's door, hesitated, and entered.

He was sitting at his desk, with the small desk light the only source in the room. It lit his weathered face in the fashion a few candles might have, warmly, with a soft yellow cast. He was maybe sixty years old, with strong Italian features and a nearly constant expression of neither happiness nor displeasure. To look at him, one might think he was very serious. Then he laughs, and his face changes drastically. Warm and happy, with the same eyes as Jason.

"Hello... What's up?" Anna said, sheepishly, hoping he won't mention what just happened.

"You're standing on it." Joel said, with a trace of a smile.

Anna looked down and gasped... A bear! Well, it used to be a bear... Now its a rug.

"What do you think of him? Isn't it just beautiful?" Joel asked.

Anna leaned down to look at it more carefully. It was beautiful. The eyes catch the warm light and sparkle. Each tooth was perfectly preserved, the fur is thick and dark. The ears stand proud and round, even the hairs inside the ears are there, perfect, as the bear had looked in life.

"You can't truly appreciate it until you lie down. It's so soft and there's a liner of padding. It really wonderful." Joel said, in awe of his new purchase.

Anna laid down on the rug and knew that Joel was right. It was soft. The thick, coarse hair was cool against the back of her legs. She bent them up at and angle and felt the padding cushion her spine. It was sublimely comfortable. Joel knelt beside her, running his hands over the fur. She closed her eyes, basking in the feeling of it, stretching her legs, sliding her arms along beside her. She opened her eyes and smiled up at Joel. Glancing down, however, she realized Joel was having his own embarrassing situation. And she noticed before he did...

Her smile must have faltered, because he glanced down too and noticed his own erection for the first time. He stood up quickly, trying to hide it, clearly embarrassed.

"I'm.. I'm so sorry." He stuttered.

She stood quickly too.

"Joel, Its okay. Don't be embarrassed. No big deal, seriously!" She tried to comfort him.

"I don't know what got into me, you just looked so pretty lying there. And you know the wife hates all of these things, calls them old junk. I don't know, I got carried away. Its ridiculous, gross old man. I'm so, so sorry." He stammered out, so quickly it was difficult to understand him.

"Its okay. Nothing 'got into you' but the same thing that 'got into' me right before you walked into the guest bedroom!" She said, hoping her confession would lessen his embarrassment by comparison.

"I guess" he laughed, "but I thought my son took care of that for you. I've heard the two of you. Young love." He smiled nostalgically, thinking of when he and his wife were young, when they made love often. "I'm still very sorry. It was inappropriate." he said.

Anna walked over to him - he had moved back to his spot behind the desk to better hide himself - and stood too close to where he sat.

"Was it inappropriate?" she asked nervously, knowing what she was doing but wondering how she could be doing it at the same time. Actually trying to seduce her boyfriend's father! Unbelievable!

His eyes widened as he realized what she was doing. She brushed his hair back gently and stood, small knees touching his, waiting for acceptance or rejection. He hesitated, stammered quiet remarks about how it was wrong, with no heart in his words. He touched her small hip, bunching her thin tee shirt up a little to make contact with skin. She reached both hands around behind his head, gently pulling him to her breast.

"Did you really think I looked pretty there? I'm so pale and thin. I don't have big boobs." She asked him, with hope in her trembling voice.

"You don't need big boobs. Everything about you is beautiful. Your so easy to smile, so bright. You radiate something, big boobs can't accomplish that." He said, clearly honest in his feelings.

She took his face in her hands and bent to kiss him. It was soft, yet he surprised her when he pulled her bottom lip with his lips passionately. She returned the kiss more deeply, opening her mouth wider, leaning into his body. He stood and picked her up as if she weighed nothing at all and carried her to the bear skin rug, laying her gently upon it.

"It's been a long time." He said.

"What have you missed most?" She asked.

"The taste.." He whispered, as he leaned forward over her.

He knelt between the legs that she opened for him. He tugged at the bottom of her shirt and she leaned forward, making it easier to slip it off. As she laid back down, his mouth met her halfway, kissing her small breasts, her hardening nipples. He moved down slowly, appreciating each curve of her body, the softness of her skin, kissing all the way. When he reached her hips, he slid her shorts and panties down over her legs and ran his hands back up over her legs, to the top of inner thighs, eliciting goose bumps and tingles all over her. He kissed her once, just above, then kissed lower, where she was pleasantly warm and already very moist. He ran his hands up her sides while he kissed between her legs, flicking his tongue gently over her as she became warmer and slightly swollen. He moved a hand down and gently pushed a rough finger inside her, feeling her muscles tighten and relax and tighten again in the throes of such pleasure. She sighed and moaned quietly, running her fingers through his hair, leaning forward so she could watch him some of the time. He looked up at her, his eyes so like Jason's. When she came, she arched her back, lifted herself slightly from the rug, pushing into him.

She leaned forward and pulled him up to her, kissing him and tasting herself on his lips. She pushed him into kneeling position, fingers trailing down from his shoulders to his belt. He watched with his arms at his sides while she undid his belt, then unbuttoned his shirt. He ran his fingers through her hair and tilted his head back while she took him in her hand, kissing the head of his penis, licking gently around to wet it before slipping it all into her mouth. She sucked gently while moving her tongue, flat against his erection, side to side, up and down, sucking. She played gently with the rest of his most private parts, running her fingers through the coarse hair, cupping and squeezing softly. His hand on the back of her head guided her speed. When his breathing changed and he got close to the finish he stopped her. She looked up at him, he touched her face, her neck, then her shoulder, pushing her down softly. She laid back, spreading her legs for him again, and watched while he removed the rest of his clothing. When he was on his knees between her legs, pushing teasingly against her waiting, ready, hungry center he whispered,

"Are you sure?"

She reached her hands around to his bottom and pulled, guiding him inside her with one quick thrust. Her reaction to his entrance was quite enough to let him know that she was sure. She arched her back, moving her hands to his back, digging her fingers in gently, wrapping her legs around him. He pushed in and out, slowly at first but very deeply, hitting bottom with every thrust. He watched her fair face, her expressions of pleasure while he pushed. He played with her little breasts, brushing his fingers, then his lips over her nipples. As she got close, she wasn't sure if she could handle it, it was so intense. He held her wrists together over her head, pinning her under the weight of his body. Each plunge was so deep, so hot. He was so big, stretching her while he pleased her. When she came again she tightened her legs around him, all her muscles tightening around him. It threw him over the edge as well. When he came he did it inside her, with a few final, rougher thrusts, throwing himself into her, holding her down while they both breathed heavily into each other's neck, each other's hair, moaning. She felt him erupt inside her, impossibly hot, filling her up, making her wetter than she thought possible.

They stayed that way while he grew soft inside her. They kissed gently and talked a little, making quiet jokes and laughing together, tickling each other. Eventually they went to their separate rooms.

In the bathroom, while Anna cleaned up she thought briefly about the scary possibility that she could be pregnant.

She looked at herself in the mirror and whispered with a smile,

"At least the baby will have Jason's eyes."

smplcty
smplcty
3 Followers