Jason's Hooker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We found a department store and looked for a dress. She was all giddy and excited, talking a mile-a-minute. She tried on a couple before deciding on one; I paid, and we stopped for a bite to eat, then returned to the apartment.

I got out my laptop and went over a new rendering of the company's presentation for my next trip. Melanie was doing other things and I wasn't paying attention. I heard her come into the room; my eyes were on the computer screen.

"Jason, am I pretty?"

"Yes" I said without looking up.

"No, do you think I am pretty?"

Still looking at the monitor "Melanie you're very pretty."

There was total silence for a minute, but I still didn't get the hint.

Finally in desperation she stomped her foot. "Jason, look at me. Am I pretty?"

I was bothered at being disturbed, so I glanced up with intentions of resuming my work. Then I did a double-take. Melanie was standing in front of me, dressed in the new gown. Her hair was brushed, pulled back, tied in a bow and she'd applied makeup. The gown had a low front and the bra she was wearing made her breasts stand. I caught my glance moving back to them more than once. The rest of the dress emphasized her nice waist. The bottom of the gown stopped just above her knees, showing off her beautiful legs. She was wearing hose and heels. When I saw her the first time, several weeks ago, she was a skinny kid and underfed. Since then she'd put on some weight and filled out and what I saw now, was an exquisitely beautiful woman. Instinctively I let out a whistle and she blushed, but remained motionless for my examination. I stood, setting the laptop on the table and circled around her. All I said was WOW.

"I want to look nice for Friday night at the banquet."

"Melanie you will be the belle-of-the-ball. You are absolutely beautiful."

She blushed. "Thank you." and she kissed my cheek.

She went to change into something else. My thoughts wouldn't return to work; they were on Melanie and how she was being transformed into a lovely woman.

That night I almost ruined things between us. I am a normal man with male appetites, including sex. Traveling with Melanie had interrupted my routine for relieving myself manually. That evening I had gone into the bathroom and started stroking. Melanie had walked in and found me with my pants open. I tried to make an excuse but it was obvious what I'd been doing. She simply stood there, and I began to deflate. Embarrassed, I tucked it back into my trousers and zipped back up. She continued to look at me while I just stammered. I really thought I had ruined our relationship. I told her I was sorry and walked back to the main part of our room, sitting on the couch. I placed my head in my hands wishing the whole episode had never happened.

"Jason, what were you doing?"

"I was being dumb" I replied.

She was silent and waited. In our conversations, when one of us waited, the other knew that more information was required.

So I began to share my thoughts. I explained my sexual desires and my normal routine to relieve them, which had been interrupted when she joined me on the trip. I'd taken to self relief and she'd caught me. I hurriedly mentioned I never, ever intended to have any sex with her; it was simply for my own pleasure.

"Jason, do you want my help?"

I looked at her in amazement. What was she thinking? Was I hearing correctly? "What?"

She just moved to me and placed her hand in my lap. When I moved it off, she moved it back and started to unzip me. She reached inside searched for my shaft. This was awkward and I didn't respond, it remained flaccid. Noticing this she pushed me back onto the couch, crawled beside me and kissed me full on the mouth. This produced a stirring in my loins and she was able to grasp my tool. Gently with her hand she moved it outside and began to stroke it slowly. She kissed me again with passion and I responded. Never in my wildest dreams had I thought of doing this with her. She was giving to me freely and not asking anything in return. Her hand continued to stroke and in a couple of minutes I shot my load into the air, landing on her hand and my trousers. She kissed me again before standing up and getting a towel to clean up. Nothing more was said between us that evening.

The next day we proceeded through our normal routine with no mention of the evening before. But things changed that night, instead of sleeping in the bed, she slipped onto couch with me placing her finger over my mouth to remain silent. She snuggled close and ran her hand down under my shorts and over my shaft. It sprang to attention giving her the ability to work on it. Then she kissed me passionately and I kissed her back.

"Touch me" she said.

Still too shocked I hesitated until she took my hand and placed it over her breast. Massaging gently I fondled it and then played with her nipple. I felt her jump in excitement just as her hand increased its rhythm. Our kissing was more intense and I shot my wad, this was just before her breathing deepened and she shuddered into her orgasm. She had a towel and wiped me off, and then we held each other close; it was like this that we both fell asleep.

The following day I didn't have any appointments so I made plans to spend the time with Melanie. We went to a mall sitting on a bench, watching the people walk by. She brought up the subject first; I guess I was too embarrassed.

"You know our relationship's changed these past two days. I think we need to talk," she said.

"Melanie, I find it difficult to talk about this. When we first met, I promised myself I wouldn't treat you the way others had. The sexual aspect never entered my mind."

"I believe you. But I want you to know, during the past months I have come to like you. No one's ever treated me like you; like a person, not a thing; I'm important to you. The past two evenings you required relief and it's only natural that I assist you. Please don't feel guilty, because I offered to help."

"And?" I asked.

She wrapped her arm around mine, placed her hand in mine and lay her head on my shoulder. When I looked at her, she turned her head and gazed into my eyes. I disengaged my hand from hers placing my arm around her shoulders and squeezed. She just snuggled closer. Our relationship had changed.

Our working relationship and housing arrangements didn't change, but we drew closer, holding hands, stealing a kiss, and sharing a touch. She dressed up and used makeup more often.

On the night of the President's Banquet I escorted her, and though we never discussed it, this became our first date. And boy did heads turn; I saw several watching her; all eyes were on her. Her face radiated with the attention. A couple months ago she was a hooker, now she the debutant of a corporation banquet. I don't believe she thought this could've happened in her wildest dreams, yet here she was. Before the evening was over, and in front of everyone, she kissed me, "Thank you for this wonderful evening."

What was really fun, a few days later, watching her receive her first paycheck. It was hers and she actually didn't know what to do. She offered it to me and I just shook my head. "It's yours, not mine."

"What do I do? I have never had so much money?" Looking at the numbers on the check, "This is really mine? Really mine?"

We discussed her choices; to cash it, spend it, save it, or invest it. In the end she opted to open a savings account and keep part as cash.

My time at the home office was quickly passing and soon I'd be traveling again. Melanie had become proficient with the database program which kept the company's contacts. What I didn't know, and learned later, she'd been calling customers to schedule appointments; she'd made an impression with her efficiency and my calendar was booked, nearly full.

Within a week, we were on the road again, traveling together much like before. The one biggest difference, things were going smoother. However, being together with her 24/7, it didn't enter my thinking to take time off with her; I guess I was just dumb. Anyway, the reason I mention this, while riding in the car she asked, "Jason do you like me?"

"Yes, I like you" I looked over at her.

"Why don't you take me to any place special?"

"Like where?"

"Some place away from work, like a park, a movie, dancing."

"What's my schedule like?" I'd have to remember to consider her wants and wishes.

"You have that meeting all day tomorrow; we're free for the next day."

"Okay," I promise. "We'll do something, but let me think." My mind was racing, what could we do? For the remainder of the drive I looked for signs with information of places we could go, things we could do.

During the business meeting, the next morning, I asked what activities they may recommend. "What about the lake? There's boating, swimming, fishing, camping, and a nice picnic area."

After a few more questions, this would be an excellent place for us to visit. That evening I shared what I'd learned and her eyes lit up. "Really? That sounds like fun. Let's go." We finalized plans and went to bed to get an early start the next day.

The day dawned bright and we headed to the dock, renting a boat for the entire day. We chose a small canoe and placing our items in the boat, headed out. I had a small map of the lake area which listed the places we could visit; the opposite bank was our first stop where we'd go hiking. After anchoring the canoe we grabbed our packs and headed up the trail. Neither of us had done much hiking but we had fun. During this outing we took our time, observing the natural beauty beside the path. The hiking trail was in a rough circle, going into the woods, back along the shoreline, up the rock ridge and back through the woods again, ending where we had left the canoe about 3 hours earlier.

The day was turning warmer so we paddled across the lake towards the sheltered camp grounds for lunch and spread a blanket under a large shade tree. I think the ants had a better lunch than we did, as we were constantly fighting to keep them off our goodies. Despite this insect invasion, we did have a good time; Melanie was really sweet and I enjoyed talking with her.

Following lunch, we dozed before deciding to swim at the public beach. Striking across the lake to the far end, we pulled up to the boat ramp, and taking our suits, went to the changing rooms. Coming out, I noticed her wearing a two piece bikini; she had a slim waist, nice hips and gorgeous legs. She was beautiful and for the first time, I become excited watching her. Melanie caught me, smiled, took my hand, and pulled me into water. My excitement didn't subside, I remained at attention, studying this beautiful nymph. No matter how much I tried, I couldn't shake the thought of sleeping with her. As we splashed each other, she moved closer, then stopped and looked at me.

"Jason, do you want to have sex with me?"

Was she reading my thoughts? "Melanie, I have never …."

"Jason, answer me, do you want to have sex?" she said firmly.

I didn't reply immediately so she moved close and, hidden by the water, placed her hand over my bulging tent. No longer could I hide or deny my thoughts. "Yes."

"Thank you" She went back to splashing and playing in the water like nothing had happened. No more was said, nor did I try to hide it; she knew.

After the swim, we returned to the canoe and lazily drifted along the shore, talking. This was an enjoyable day and we didn't want it to end. However it was time to return the canoe and we packed our things into the car and headed towards the motel.

Along the way we stopped at a restaurant and spent a romantic evening with lights turned low, candles on the table, soft music and holding hands.

Returning to the room, I became involved with my computer and my attention was on my laptop, she walked up and asked…

"Jason, am I pretty?"

We'd been through this before and I decided to play along. Closing the laptop but not looking up, "I don't know, I can't see you"

She moved closer so her feet and legs came into view. Seeing her feet and ankles brought to mind the first time I'd seen her. They'd been boney and skinny; now they were fleshed out and beautifully formed. My gaze slowly rose up her long legs, past her knees, up her thighs. At this point I see a towel wrapped around her. Without looking higher, I said, "I can't answer, my view is restricted"

Without hesitation, the towel dropped and my view was without restrictions. Rising my eyes I saw her thatch, hips and waist; then her full, firm and luscious mounds. Her neck was beautiful and her cute face. Wishing to tease, "No, you're not pretty."

She stooped, removed the computer from my lap, exposing the throbbing tent. "What does that mean?"

"That says I find you beautiful, attractive and very desirable."

She giggled and pulled on my hands and straddled my legs. We kissed and I placed my hands on her waist so my thumbs could gently rub the sides of her breasts.

"How beautiful am I?"

"To me? You're an angel."

She asked a second time placing her hand over my tent.

"How beautiful am I really?" she asked coyly.

"Beautiful enough to have sex with."

"Say again."

"Beautiful enough to have se..."

She placed a finger over my lips before I could say more. "Again" she said.

"Beautiful ... Enough ... To ..." I said slowly.

She was holding a finger close to my lips, I blurted out "to fuck"

She just giggled and snuggled closer in my arms.

My thumbs were gently rubbing and their action increased as they moved inwards to her nipples, touching and twirling. She twitched in my lap and her thatch increased its pressure against my manhood. Deftly her fingers opened my trousers and released me to the open air as they touched and stroked me to higher levels. With minds of their own, my hands were covering her breasts, molding, massaging, and plying the softness of her flesh.

"Come on, lets take a shower," as she jumped off my lap, pulling towards the bathroom.

She helped remove my clothing and we stepped unto the shower. She took the soap and cloth, washing me and paying special attention to my throbbing penis. She never released her hold to it. My hands were also busy washing her and lingering on her breasts and thatch. We were both excited. Stepping out of the shower we toweled off and slid into bed; she was giggling.

"You said you wanted sex with me. Remember, you paid me for time which you never collected. Well, I want to settle this account."

Her closeness was intoxicating; she snuggled and waited. I took my hand, placing it on her breasts and massaged gently, looking into her eyes. I lowered my mouth to her breast and began to suckle; no way I could take it all in, but I made the attempt. Her nipple was at the back of my mouth and using my tongue I worked it over. I changed position and began to kiss between her mounds and moved up to her lips. She responded aggressively, kissing me back. I took her hand and placed it around my shaft and she slowly stroked it, taking the hint. I moved my hand between her legs, feeling her jump. My middle finger slid over her slit and slowly moved; she was moist and within seconds it was inside touching her clit. She jumped again and my finger increased its motions. Her hand kept working my shaft and I was near climax. I heard her groan as both my fingers and mouth worked her over. She peaked and I felt the shudders move through her, I didn't let up but continued working on her clit. I moved to the other breast as she reached her second and then third climax. Not stopping I worked her to a greater height and she released a sigh of pure joy. Now, for the first time she intervened and we stopped. She spread her legs and simply said "Take me now, slide inside. I'm yours"

Moving on top, I placed myself between her legs and positioned to enter. She took her hand and guided me and gently I lowered. Man, she felt warm, nice. Then thrusting with strong movements my entry was complete and on each plunge we met with greater intensity. She was into this and responding with the same ferocity. I began to shoot my load and nearly completed when she peaked. I kept my movements to the maximum as she went through her final orgasm.

I intended to roll but she held tight and we stayed like this for 30 minutes, kissing. Our sexual passion was spent but our emotions were high. She didn't want to stop.

"That was good."

We rolled to our sides, remain linked; my member soft but still within her vagina. Like this we drifted asleep.

The next morning I had a meeting with a client and considered calling in sick; the idea of copulating again with Melanie was strong, but decided against it. I let her sleep while showering and was heading out the door as she awoke. "When I return, we'll need to talk further."

She grinned mischievously. "I won't be going anywhere."

I spent the day on the job but my thoughts were on Melanie. It was after 5 pm when I returned and Melanie was waiting and she was cleaned up, dressed, the room was also orderly and everything put in place.

"Yesterday was super, I enjoyed the time with you." I said.

Her reply was to encircle my neck with her arms and plant a kiss on my lips.

"Do you love me?" I asked.

"I think so. Yes, I want to please you more than anything in the world."

I held her hands at arms length and taking her left hand in mine, asked "Would you like a ring on your finger?"

The surprised expression on her face was marvelous. I wished I had a picture of how she looked. "Really, REALLY?"

I nodded 'yes', she squealed in delight and my ears still ring from her outburst. She put her arms around my neck and jumped, wrapping her legs around my waist. I lost my balance and toppled backwards, onto the bed. She didn't release her hold and smothered me in kisses.

"Do you REALLY want to marry me? Do you want to MARRY me? Do you want to marry ME?" she flooded me with questions.

"Yes, yes, and yes to all your questions" I say between her squeals and her kisses.

"Melanie can we talk?"

"Ok" she said as she continued to lay on top and placing her hands in my outstretched arms, across the bed. Her head and golden hair were on my shoulder as she continued to kiss my neck.

"I asked you to marry me and I gather you say 'yes'."

With a pixie grin she lifted her face and shook her head 'yes'.

"Do you want to look for a ring tonight?"

Again her head shook 'yes'.

"Can you to tell me more about your younger years? You've been avoiding it. Can you do that?"

She stopped kissing. I watched and for the longest time she looked me in the eyes.

"Now? Tell you now?"

"No, soon. When you're ready."

She sighed and laid her head on my shoulder.

I held her there, playing with her hair, rubbing her back. "Lets get something to eat and look for your ring.

She lifted her head with that pixie grin on her face and nodded 'yes'.

We found a quiet place to eat then found a jewelry store. She found one she liked, they sized it and Melanie walked out the door wearing her ring. We spent the remainder of the evening talking.

"Is there any one you want to tell?" I asked.

"My mom, I guess"

"Do you want to call her?"

She was somber for a minute. "Yeah, I think I should"

We returned to the room and found the number for her mom then placed the call. They talked and I chose not to listen. When they were finished, Melanie was quiet and I waited.

"She's happy about my new job and our engagement, but she doesn't want to see me. Not even for a visit."

Melanie cried. Her mom didn't care she was getting married. I cried with her, Melanie wanted someone to love her. I encircled her and held her tight while the tears flowed.

After she'd calmed down I lifted her chin and looked in her eyes. "I care and I love you." She squeezed me tight.