Jason's Journals Ch. 03

Story Info
Jason plots to seduce his sister.
1.2k words
4.26
76.2k
20
5

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason was smart enough to know that the journal was not enough to seduce his sister. He needed more. He needed to rid the house of his mother and his cousin. He needed to get his sister alone and he needed to get his sister drunk. Drunk and alone would be the only way that his sister would have sex with him, that and feeling guilt for her part in turning him into the authorities. He knew that if she felt that he may not return alive, that she'd do whatever to ease her guilt, even if it meant having sex with her baby brother.

Fate stepped in when his uncle, Ellen's father, his mother's brother, called and ask them to drive out to upstate New York for a visit. He worked for General Electric and his job required frequent traveling. He was gone for months at a time. His wife suddenly died some years before, which is the reason why Ellen lived with them.

Fortunately, for Jason, but unfortunately for Chris, it was a time that she was unable to go with them. She had a part-time job and her senior functions at school necessitated her attendance to help with the preparations for this year's college graduation. Besides, she had final exams soon that she needed to study for to make sure she received high enough marks for graduate school.

Monday morning Jason sat at the kitchen table drinking black coffee and eating buttered toast. He heard his sister walk into his room from the creak of the hardwood floor overhead. He knew that she routinely checked the top of his wardrobe to make sure that he was still clean and not selling drugs before he left for the Marine Corps, but she didn't know that he knew. When he didn't hear her footsteps leaving his room, he figured that she found the journal, no doubt, and was sitting on his bed reading it.

Finally, she came downstairs with a curious expression on her face. He did not have to look up from the morning paper to feel his sister's stare but he looked up anyway.

"Hi, Chris, this time next month, I'll be gone."

She burst into tears.

"Oh, Jason," she ran to him and he stood to receive his sister's embrace, "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry that I forced this upon you by turning you in, but I did not know what else to do. I did not want you to go to jail. I did not want you to die on the streets selling drugs. And now, I feel so guilty that you may not come home alive from Iraq."

It had been a long time since they had hugged and Jason got a good sense of his sister's body from her hug. When he put his arms around her, it was obvious that she had nothing beneath her nightgown. He rested his hand just above her buttocks while his other hand rubbed her back. She responded to his touch by hugging him tighter and kissing his cheek. He could feel her big tits pressed against his T-shirt.

Then, she did something that even his mother didn't do. She kissed him on the lips. He had to control himself from slipping her some tongue. It was not a romantic kiss but was certainly longer than a respectable brother and sister kiss should have been.

She arched her back after kissing him to gaze in his eyes. Her pubic bone against his aroused more than his revenge and, certainly, she must have felt his growing desire for her. He was wearing pajamas without underwear and when Chris released him from her hug, his cock stood straight out.

She sat down at the kitchen table and Jason walked over to her with his erection sticking straight out behind the thin material of his pajama bottoms. His erect cock was inches from her mouth, as he stood and rubbed her shoulder. The front of her nightgown puffed forward and Jason had a clear view of her tits nearly down to her nipples.

She had a rack and he loved the modesty that his mother, sister, and cousin failed to have when walking around him. It was obvious that they trusted him and felt comfortable around him believing that he wasn't lusting over their bodies in the way that all guys do, especially guys who are around his testosterone filled age.

"Don't feel guilty. It's not your fault. All of this is my fault. And I accept full responsibility for my actions, even if it causes me to die in some foreign country fighting a war to make politicians wealthier," he said laying it on thick while allowing his hand to slide from her shoulder to her back.

"Did I do that?" She stared down at his erection that puffed out his pajama bottoms that Jason positioned a few inches from her mouth.

"Oh, God, I'm so embarrassed," he said feigning embarrassment and covering his erection with his hand.

"Don't be embarrassed. It's natural, especially at your age."

"Let's do something tonight," she said. "With mom and Ellen gone for the week, we can go see a movie."

"I'd rather not go anywhere," he said. If there was an Oscar for guilt and shame, he would have won it. "I'm depressed. This is a difficult time for me." Jason suddenly saddened his sister with remorse. "I'm scared about joining the Marines and going to Iraq. I have a funny feeling that I won't come home alive." He persevered making his sister feel worse. "Dad was a Marine. If only I had him here to help me through this." He paused looking down thinking of the time when his dog, Scooter, died to make his eyes fill up with tears. "I know Dad was a bastard, but I miss him. I haven't seen or heard from him in 10 years."

Actually, he hated his father and, even though he was only 8-years-old, was glad that his father left the house making Jason the man of the house.

Chris looked at her brother with tear filled eyes.

"Okay," she said in a voice that sounded like she was about to break out crying. "We don't have to go anywhere or do anything. Just know that I'm here for you and I will help you get through this."

"Actually, there is something that I'd like to do."

"What's that?"

"Get drunk. I'd like to get drunk with my big sister before I go off to war."

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Jason?"

"C'mon, sis, I haven't been high since Mom found my drugs and took them all away."

"Okay, that's something that we can do tonight, but you have to promise you will stay in the house and not call any of your degenerate friends over the house."

"I promise."

"I'll buy some beer and we can drink to you coming home safely from Iraq."

"That sounds like a plan."

"Oh, Jason," she got up from the table and threw herself in his arms again, "I'm so sorry, but it's going to be okay."

Jason's cock grew erect again and he knew that his sister could feel his big prick pulsating against her stomach through the sheer fabric of her nightgown and the thin cotton of his pajama bottom.

He knew that when she didn't pull away and recoil in disgust by his obvious arousal to her body that his plan to seduce his sister was working.

To be continued...